Bai Bang (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Bai Bang (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jún 2014, 16:13

Bai Bang - Cop To Con (Japan Edition) (1991)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (Japan)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Bai Bang - one of the most powerful rock acts from Sweden - features talented and dynamic rockers.Since the band started in the late 80s the Bai Bang members have spent a lot of time together on their tours all over Europe, Canada, Japan and USA.The new album “Are You Ready” was released in May 2009 and was nominated for the best sleaze/glam album in Sweden and it was voted as “The Best all round party anthem album of the year” in the Australian magazine The Rockpit.In between tours Bai Bang are currently writing new songs for the 7th upcoming album that’s going to be released later this year.Back in 2005 the band released a “Best Of” from the albums: Enemy Lines, Cop To Con, Ridin’ High and Attitude.Bai Bang have been touring with bands like: Alice Cooper, LA Guns, Dio, Ratt, Pretty Maids and Union among others and have done many headline tours as well.The band have been playing at festivals like: Sweden Rock Festival, Wacken Open Air and Rocklahoma.

Album:

With Bai Bang's second album "Cop To Con", the guys from Sweden changed their sound to a more straight-ahead party rock vibe. While it's not essential by any stretch of the imagination, it is still worth picking up for some good cheese metal anthems.Bai Bang seem like the Swedish version of Poison or early Warrant. Mind you that these guys are not Jani Lane or Brett Michaels, they still have that pop metal sound down pretty pat. Calling this album metal may be blasphemous to some, but hey, it was the early 90's. Just about every song on this record is listenable, and no song really sticks out as filler to me. I really liked "Cop To Con", "Run To The End" and "Adrenaline", but like I said, every song is good.Even though I don't consider this essential, if you like 80's style pop metal you should give this album a shot.

Line Up:

Joacim Sandin - Bass, Back Vocals
Diddi Kastenholt - Vocals
Pelle Eliaz - Guitar, Back Vocals
Jonas Langebro - Drums

Past members

Martyn Karlsson : Keyboard
Pontus Norgren : Guitar [2000] Great King Rat, Humanimal, The Poodles, Talisman
Mille Wendel : Drums
Eric Kalle Mansson : Guitar
Claas Wallin : Bass
Mikkie Nielsen : Guitar, Back Vocals Nasty Idols

Tracklist:

01. Cop To Con
02. Answer
03. Arrow
04. Neat Time
05. Run To The End
06. Adrenalin
07. Heart's On Fire
08. Strange Request
09. Code To Your Heart
10. Love Is Strong

+ Video "Run To The End" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Bai Bang (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2015, 14:25

Bai Bang - Cop To Con (1991) (AOR Heaven Remastered 2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (AOR Heaven Remastered 2013)

Bio:

Bai Bang - one of the most powerful rock acts from Sweden - features talented and dynamic rockers.Since the band started in the late 80s the Bai Bang members have spent a lot of time together on their tours all over Europe, Canada, Japan and USA.The new album “Are You Ready” was released in May 2009 and was nominated for the best sleaze/glam album in Sweden and it was voted as “The Best all round party anthem album of the year” in the Australian magazine The Rockpit.In between tours Bai Bang are currently writing new songs for the 7th upcoming album that’s going to be released later this year.Back in 2005 the band released a “Best Of” from the albums: Enemy Lines, Cop To Con, Ridin’ High and Attitude.Bai Bang have been touring with bands like: Alice Cooper, LA Guns, Dio, Ratt, Pretty Maids and Union among others and have done many headline tours as well.The band have been playing at festivals like: Sweden Rock Festival, Wacken Open Air and Rocklahoma.

Album:

Founded in the second half of the ’80s, BAI BANG still is one of the best Melodic Hard rock band coming out of Sweden. Arguably, their best record is their second effort appeared in 1991, the irresistible “Cop To Con” now being remastered and reissued by AOR Heaven on their ‘AOR Heaven Classix‘ series with a bonus track.Despite the band’s quality, Bai Bang aren’t usually mentioned alongside their Swedish contemporaries Treat, Dalton, Bad Habit and others. Maybe it’s because their first album ‘Enemy Lines’ was a rather hideous and poppy one, and it took them a few years to come up with a strong follow-up in the form of “Cop To Con”.Including 10 Melodic Hard Rock catchy bombs inspired by the sound & style of Jani Lane’s Warrant and Poison but with an unmistakable Scandi flavor, “Cop To Con” rocks.There’s hook-laden gems like title track “Cop To Con”, “Answer”, the very Warrant-like “Arrow” and the highly harmonized “Run To The End”, all adorned with keyboards.The AORish “Hearts On Fire” is one of my favorites, together with the mid-tempo semi-ballad “Love Is Strong” where the band recall their countrymen Talk Of The Town.AOR Heaven has respected the original artwork – the album was first published by German label Jaguar – later modified for the American version and again for the Japanese.Digitally remastered by Chris Lyne, “Cop To Con +1 AOR Heaven Classix” was released strictly limited to 500 copies and has become quite scarce and hard to find.

Line Up:

Joacim Sandin - Bass, Back Vocals
Pelle Eliaz - Guitar, Back Vocals
Jonas Langebro - Drums

Past members

Martyn Karlsson : Keyboard
Pontus Norgren : Guitar [2000] Great King Rat, Humanimal, The Poodles, Talisman
Mille Wendel : Drums
Eric Kalle Mansson : Guitar
Claas Wallin : Bass
Mikkie Nielsen : Guitar, Back Vocals Nasty Idols

Tracklist:

01. Cop To Con
02. Answer
03. Arrow
04. Neat Time
05. Run To The End
06. Adrenalin
07. Heart's On Fire
08. Strange Request
09. Code To Your Heart
10. Love Is Strong
11. Hot Love (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Run To The End" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 14:55

Bai Bang - Rock Of Life - Do You Wanna Taste It (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

Bai Bang one of the most powerful rock acts from Sweden - features talented and dynamic rockers.Since the band started in the late 80s the Bai Bang members have spent a lot of time together on their tours all over Europe, Canada, Japan and USA.The new album “Are You Ready” was released in May 2009 and was nominated for the best sleaze/glam album in Sweden and it was voted as “The Best all round party anthem album of the year” in the Australian magazine The Rockpit.In between tours Bai Bang are currently writing new songs for the 7th upcoming album that’s going to be released later this year.Back in 2005 the band released a “Best Of” from the albums: Enemy Lines, Cop To Con, Ridin’ High and Attitude.Bai Bang have been touring with bands like: Alice Cooper, LA Guns, Dio, Ratt, Pretty Maids and Union among others and have done many headline tours as well.The band have been playing at festivals like: Sweden Rock Festival, Wacken Open Air and Rocklahoma.

Album:

Bai Bang is a powerful hard rock act from Sweden, featuring Diddi Kastenholt on lead vocals, Oskar Wennberg on drums, Filip Wilhelmsson on guitar and Christoffer Svensson on bass. Being a touring band, the Swedes have played many tours in Europe, Canada, Japan and the USA and big festivals including Wacken Open Air in Germany, Sweden Rock and Rocklahoma in the USA. Bai Bang appeared as special guest to Alice Cooper, Dio & Ratt and shared stages with acts like Saxon, Axel Rudi Pell, Pretty Maids, L.A. Guns, Pretty Maids and many more. Due to a lot of shows and tours during the last years, it took some time to finish the new album. In 2015, Bai Bang played shows in nine countries and in 2016 in eight countries to promote the 2013 release "All Around The World". The brand-new album and 8th studio release in total, "Rock Of Life", will be out on AOR Heaven on April 28, 2017. "Rock Of Life" was produced by Diddi Kastenholt and Pontus Assarsson and recorded at Sunshine Explosion Studios, except for the drums which were recorded at Sound Center Studios in Helsingborg, Sweden and engineered by Lala Larsson and Micke Larsson. Martin Kronlund at JM Studios was again in charge of the mastering.

Line Up:

Filip Wilhelmsson - Guitar
Christoffer Svensson - Bass
Oskar Wennberg - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Crazy Night
02. Hey Hey You
03. Heart and Soul
04. Rock of Life
05. Stop Messin Around
06. Only the Best Die Young (acoustic version)
07. Smoking Hot
08. Gonna Rock you
09. Runaway
10. Gimme All Your Love
11. Telephone Line

+ Video "Only The Best Die Young" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 14:55

Bai Bang - Best Of 4 (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Bai Bang one of the most powerful rock acts from Sweden - features talented and dynamic rockers.Since the band started in the late 80s the Bai Bang members have spent a lot of time together on their tours all over Europe, Canada, Japan and USA.The new album “Are You Ready” was released in May 2009 and was nominated for the best sleaze/glam album in Sweden and it was voted as “The Best all round party anthem album of the year” in the Australian magazine The Rockpit.In between tours Bai Bang are currently writing new songs for the 7th upcoming album that’s going to be released later this year.Back in 2005 the band released a “Best Of” from the albums: Enemy Lines, Cop To Con, Ridin’ High and Attitude.Bai Bang have been touring with bands like: Alice Cooper, LA Guns, Dio, Ratt, Pretty Maids and Union among others and have done many headline tours as well.The band have been playing at festivals like: Sweden Rock Festival, Wacken Open Air and Rocklahoma.

Album:

Swedish uber-melodic rockers BAI BANG will release their new album "Best Of 4" next month. The disc comprises a selection from the band's last four albums to celebrate their new deal with Lions Pride Music.This revised (personally curated by the band) selection of tracks are a hit after hit melodic rock heaven, arena anthems with catchy choruses.Bai Bang is pure Melodic Hard Rock with a classy '80s / early '90s Scandinavian feel & sound.Their songs are instant, fist pumping arena ready tunes with huge choruses, even more on "Best Of 4", comprising the best the band has written in recent time.

Line Up:

Filip Wilhelmsson - Guitar, backing vocals
Christoffer Svensson - Bass
Oskar Wennberg - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Everybody Everywhere
02. Are You Ready I'm Ready
03. Rock It
04. Hey Hey You
05. Livin' My Dream
06. Tonight
07. Only the Best Die Young
08. Come On
09. Stop Messin' Around
10. Raise Your Hands
11. I Love the Things You Hate

+ Video "Hey Hey You" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Mar 2021, 15:51

Bai Bang - All Around The World (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

BAI BANG is band from Helsingborg in Sweden, playing Glam / melodic Hard Rock, one of the many 80s Hair bands among the living. Their discography consist of: “Enemy Lines” (1989), “Cop To Con” (1992), “Riding High” (1996), “Attitude” (2001), “Best Of Bai Bang” (2006), “Are You Ready” (2009), “Livin’ My Dream” (2011). Their new eighth studio album “All Around The World” is just around the corner, waiting for you. The album’s producer is once again Pontus Assarsson and mastered by Martin Kronlund. I was so excited to listen to this new BAI BANG. I just love the songs of this band, mainly because their music is very powerful, energetic and enjoyable. Dammit, I am an addict. BAI BANG has a near perfect rhythm section with Joacim Sandin (Bass) and Johnny Benson (Drums) that sync their efforts remarkably. Furthermore, on every song Pelle Eliaz shows his talent on the soloing along with his companion axeman Jens Lundgren. Their songs always are catchy and memorable on long time after once listening – it's unbelievable how many potential hits can a single band create under a single album?Earlier the band released three songs as stream on their website for the fans to observe. “Everybody Everywhere” shows the true power of BAI BANG. It is hard to compete with their vigor and utmost pleasurable harmonious vocal performance. “Raise Your Hands” carves another 80s riff mania, a potential hit. “Now You´re Gone” slays with amazing vocals, singing such a mesmerizing chorus, a nonstop killer. “All Around The World” has a tad similarity to THE POODLES, a ravishing hit with a bit of a commercial bite, a mind blower. Another party anthem is the memorable “Bai Bang” with nice Rock’n’Roll riffs & the form of voice of Diddi Kastenholt. The Rock / Pop kind of drumming created a great atmosphere with a fine bass work. Also are worth to listen: “Summertime” with a fine warm feel, light and energetic “Gonna Make It”, calmer ballad “How About Now” with a melodic and knocking chorus, “Crazy” providing catchy melodies itching the Glam realm and “Get it on” as one of the heaviest around. Kastenholt once again shines as this band’s power magnet of a voice.BAI BANG's recipe for hits is based on the basics, short tracks, easy living melodies and lots of energies. The music shows passion and how veteran these guys really are. It can only last as long as you will let it flow, nothing boring here. BAI BANG play it as both a party and of the real Rock N’ Roll life. Every follower of melodic Hard Rock and a fan of bands like L.A. GUNS, H.E.A.T., STEEL PANTHER and THE POODLES will be in cloud nine during while listening to this album. so my last note is 10, and I won’t settle for less. I bet their live shows are unforgettable and one day I wish to see these guys playing.

Line Up:

Joacim Sandin - Bass
Pelle Eliaz - Lead Guitar
Johnny Benson - Drums
Jens Lundgren - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Everybody Everywhere 03:21
02. Gonna Make It 03:32
03. Crazy 03:32
04. Bai Bang 03:55
05. How About Now 03:18
06. Raise Your Hands Now 03:32
07. Summertime 03:18
08. Now You're Gone 03:44
09. All Around the World 03:06
10. Get It On 03:56

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Mar 2023, 09:18

Bai Bang - Sha Na Na Na (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Album:

Bai Bang return with their ninth studio album and a new record label hoping to give them a decent recording budget. This band was always one of my greatest disappointments. I discovered them with 2009’s ‘Are You Ready’, an album that blew me away the first time I heard it. A Poison/LA Guns hybrid with latter day Def Leppard production, it’s one of my favorite albums of that year and was so excited to hear their follow-up that I bought it without hearing one note. That was one of my biggest regrets. 2011’s ‘Livin’ My Dream’ was a sonic nightmare. Incredibly poor production that sounds like an eight-track demo, I could not believe the differences between the two albums. Despite the strong songs, the album is unlistenable. I decided to give them another shot with 2013’s ‘All Around the World’. While that album offered slightly better production, it had little bottom end. The highs are cranked up so loud I had discomfort listening to it with earphones and shelved that album as well. I then decided to give up on the band.Ten years later and the opportunity arose to review their latest release on Pride & Joy Music, a label that offers quality releases. I decided to give them one more chance…and I’m glad I did. Of the albums I’ve heard from them, this one is their best in fourteen years.At the very least, it’s an album competently produced by people who know what they’re doing. Producer Pontus Assarson and Mastering Engineer Martin Kronlund have given the band at least a fighting chance in terms of competing with their peers in the ever-growing European rock scene. Some may not like how overproduced the instruments are, removing a lot of their heaviness in search of a more pop-infused sound, but I don’t mind some bands that have productions like this. It differentiates them. Now all they need is to write some great songs. While they are not all winners, there’s some really catchy, pop-infused rock on offer here.It opens with the title track and their familiar harmonies hit you immediately when one hit of the drums leads right into the chorus. A Wig Wam type of chorus that will stick in your brain like a jingle. Track 2 is not my cup of tea. While it’s not a bad song, ‘My Favorite Enemy’ has a 70s glam fee that never resonated with me. That diversion is brief and we’re immediately brought back to their comfort zone with ‘I Don’t Really Know’ a pop rocker with a similar melody line to their title track. The album shifts gears in the middle and that’s where you’ll find the best songs. It starts with the high-energy party ready ‘I Wanna Rock ‘n Roll’. It’s a premise that’s been covered countless times with a quite familiar riff, but it’s performed effectively and the band sounds like they’re having a blast. ‘Motivated’ sounds highly motivated (pun intended) by the Def Leppard track ‘Hysteria’, just slightly sped up. Since ‘Hysteria’ is one of my favorite songs from them, I consider this the best song on the album. The band slows down for the mid-tempo ‘All Alone’. A synth heavy light and airy track, it’s just the change of pace this album needed to break up the pop rockers. The call and response chorus also makes it a highlight of the album.Of the remaining four tracks, they are weaker than the first two-thirds of the album. ‘Rock Me’ has a 70s pop sound that does nothing for me. ‘Having a Show’ has too slow a groove and drags. Lyrics about rocking out and a plodding melody seem contradictory. ‘That’s All I Need (Wha Wao Wa)’ is only a tad bit faster tempo wise but still is an uneventful way to end the album.Considering that I found some of their albums to be unlistenable, this is a grand improvement. This album does not match their top album, ‘Are You Ready’ but there’s a bunch of catchy melodic tracks here and two-thirds of a very good album. If you are down with overproduced tinkering that replaces grit with sheen, then you’re sure to find something to love here.

Line Up:

Pelle Eliasson – Guitar
Christian Lindberg – Guitar
Tobbe Skogh - Bass
Micke Rosengren - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Sha Na Na Na
02. My Favorite Enemy
03. I Don't Really Know
04. I Know All The Hits
05. I Wanna Rock N Roll
06. Motivated
07. All Alone
08. It's Enough
09. Rock Me
10. Having A Show
11. That's All I Need (Wha Wao Wa)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných