Texas Hippie Coalition (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Texas Hippie Coalition (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Feb 2024, 07:36

Texas Hippie Coalition - Ride On (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Southern Metal, Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Videos
Size : 140 mb

Info:

Texas Hippie Coalition are the purveyors of their own patented Red Dirt Metal sound: designing their own line in life and in music. For them, there is no other way. Texas Hippie Coalition are committed to crafting a unique, original and thoroughly raucous brand of music that’s born of both life experience and a respect for rock ‘n’ roll’s forefathers.What exactly is Red Dirt Metal? Take outlaw country, toss in a dash of Southern-fried classic rock and mix it with some potent Texas power grooves and you’ve got a combustible sonic cocktail on your hands. Texas Hippie Coalition’s third album Peacemaker is a textbook example of Red Dirt Metal, which is the sound the band has been honing and cultivating for its entire existence.

Line Up:

Big Dad Ritch - Vocals
John Exall - Bass Guitar
Cord Pool - Guitar
Timmy Braun - Drums

Tracklist:

01. El Diablo Rojo
02. Splinter
03. Monster In Me
04. Go Pro
05. Rock Ain't Dead
06. Bottom Of The Bottle
07. Rubbins Racin
08. Ride On
09. Fire In The Hole
10. I Am The End

+ Video "Pissed Off and Mad About It" (Official Video)
+ Video "Turn It Up" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Texas Hippie Coalition (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Feb 2024, 07:37

Texas Hippie Coalition - Dark Side Of Black (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Southern Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION are the purveyors of their own patented Red Dirt Metal sound: designing their own line in life and in music. For them, there is no other way. TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION are committed to crafting a unique, original and thoroughly raucous brand of music that’s born of both life experience and a respect for rock ‘n’ roll’s forefathers. What exactly is Red Dirt Metal? Take outlaw country, toss in a dash of Southern-fried classic rock and mix it with some potent Texas power grooves and you’ve got a combustible sonic cocktail on your hands.TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION’s 2014 release Ride On hit #8 on the iTunes Rock Album chart, #5 on the Billboard Hard Music Chart, and #4 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart. 2012’s Peacemaker spent 30+ weeks on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and 17+ weeks on the Hard Music Chart. Dark Side of Black aims to smash those records and bring on a whole new chapter of THC.

Album:

Dark Side of Black is the fifth studio album from American heavy metal band Texas Hippie Coalition. Released on 22 April 2016 through Carved Records, the album was produced by Sterling Winfield.After reaching a new level of recognition with their last album "Ride On" and a position on the 2014 Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival, gritty southern metal four-piece TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION is back with its fifth full-length album, "Dark Side Of Black", due on April 22 via Carved Records.Embracing southern roots while exploring a heavier sound than ever before, "Dark Side Of Black" achieves a murky, groovier feel while not straying too far from TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION's tried-and-true brand of rugged outlaw rock. The CD was recorded at Boot Hill Studio in Corinth, Texas and Valve Studios in Dallas, Texas with producer Sterling Winfield (PANTERA, HELLYEAH, DAMAGEPLAN)."'Dark Side Of Black' is our heaviest album to date for sure," states TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION vocalist Big Dad Ritch. "We've learned a lot having made four full-length albums prior. We're trying to use that knowledge we learned to make an album that can maintain what 'Ride On' and 'Peacemaker' bring to the table, yet we wanted it to lend itself more to the power that is the red dirt metal of 'Rollin'' and 'Pride Of Texas'. So it feels like 'Pride' meets 'Peacemaker'. Top-shelf TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION meets bottom-shelf liquor..."Although the members of TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION are experts at their trade, recording "Dark Side Of Black" wasn't easy at times. TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION drummer Timmy Braun went through a physical struggle while recording the album, having just recovered from a serious infection shortly beforehand. He feels, perhaps, that this struggle influenced his recording style overall."About 'Dark Side Of Black', I have never had such a difficult time completing an album in my life," begins Braun. "I say that because my first session I had just got out of the hospital. It was difficult for me to walk let alone play a drum kit. After being in bed for literally two weeks, I felt a bit out of shape. Then for the second session, my hand was swollen to almost twice its size because of an injury! I couldn't make a fist, let alone play a drum kit. However, I'm hoping the vibe I was able to create will have a special flavor that I wouldn't have been able to offer had my life been in order, per se. In other words, tough times make for better art!"Guitarist Cord Pool adds: "Between tweaking our writing style and being influenced by personal things, 'Dark Side Of Black' leads the listener a step closer to the darker and heavier side of what we have to offer."

Line Up:

Big Dad Ritch - Vocals
John Exall - Bass Guitar
Cord Pool - Guitar
Timmy Braun - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Angel Fall
02. Come Get It
03. Dark Side
04. Gods Are Angry
05. Hit It
06. Into The Wall
07. Knee Deep
08. Rise
09. Shakin'
10. Villain"

+ Video "Angel Fall" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Feb 2024, 07:37

Texas Hippie Coalition - High In The Saddle (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 91 mb

Bio:

TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION are the purveyors of their own patented Red Dirt Metal sound: designing their own line in life and in music. For them, there is no other way. TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION are committed to crafting a unique, original and thoroughly raucous brand of music that’s born of both life experience and a respect for rock ‘n’ roll’s forefathers. What exactly is Red Dirt Metal? Take outlaw country, toss in a dash of Southern-fried classic rock and mix it with some potent Texas power grooves and you’ve got a combustible sonic cocktail on your hands.TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION’s 2014 release Ride On hit #8 on the iTunes Rock Album chart, #5 on the Billboard Hard Music Chart, and #4 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart. 2012’s Peacemaker spent 30+ weeks on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and 17+ weeks on the Hard Music Chart. Dark Side of Black aims to smash those records and bring on a whole new chapter of THC.

Album:

Texas Hippie Coalition is famous for their gritty, foot stomping tunes about drinking and partying—their self-described "Red Dirt Metal." The rockers from Denison, Texas are back again and not slowing down for anything. High in the Saddle is the band’s sixth studio album and their first in three years, following up 2016’s Dark Side of Black. While Dark Side of Black was very much about heavy instrumentation, High in the Saddle introduces more melody and has a lighter vibe overall.Producer Bob Marlette took the helm once again, having worked on Texas Hippie Coalition’s 2014 album, Ride On. Having worked with everyone from Rob Zombie to Lynyrd Skynyrd, it’s no surprise that High in the Saddle is well crafted. It is also cleverly arranged as if each song is a distinct puzzle piece that fits into the other. Big guitars and groovy rhythms explode with southern charm and party rock vibes. Needless to say, there is no shortage of fun times here. As vocalist Big Dad Rich says, “I’m just out of have fun, man.” Indeed, that’s the stuff that Red Dirt Metal is made of.The album kicks off with the swaggering gem “Moonshine.” It’s devilishly catchy hooks and rolling cadence will get lister’s heads nodding right away. It goes down as nicely as a cool swig of beer. Big Dad Rich’s deep, husky voice booms with authority and just a hint of sweetness. Second thought, a shot of honey bourbon seems more fitting. “Bring It Baby” switches gears a little, sliding into more of a hard rock tune. Rich’s voice stands out clearly over crunchy guitar riffs as they mingle over thrashing symbols. There is also some excellent solo work here, which adds a bit of grittiness overall.High in the Saddle would be remiss without a nod to two major influences. Both Johnny Cash and Stevie Nicks played a big part in developing the band’s sound, and to Rich personally. The song titled “Stevie Nicks” is uber-catchy and very much something to dance to. It describes a beautiful, spell-binding woman who wants to dance and have fun. Not unlike the original gypsy queen. As the lyrics state, “look at you girl, dancing like a gypsy.”The ode to “The Man In Black” is much less up front. However, you can still hear that Cash-esque presence in “Ride or Die”. Here, the record begins to spread its wings, bringing in those melodic elements. It's a mixed drink of charming acoustic guitars and some unexpected piano work. It could even be faintly reminiscent of Black Label Society’s more ballad-like songs.As for the feel-good party antics, that can easily be attributed to bands like Motley Crue. “BullsEye” boast every bit of that classic 80’s rock ballad it can. There are some great guitar riffs here. It resonates with the same soulfulness as Bon Jovi’s “Dead or Alive”.All put together, High in the Saddle is a nice piece of musical craftsmanship. While most of the subject matter is the same, musically there is something for everyone. The record will seem to end just as quickly as it began. If there is any disenchantment then Red Dirt Metal is probably not the right genre for that listener. If you can’t take the party, stay away from the south!

Line Up:

Big Dad Ritch - Vocals
Cord Pool - Guitar
Nevada Romo - Guitar
Rado Romo - Bass Guitar
Devon Carothers - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Moonshine
02. Dirty Finger
03. Bring It Baby
04. Ride or Die
05. Tongue like a Devil
06. Why Aren't You Listening
07. Stevie Nicks
08. BullsEye
09. Tell It from the Ground
10. Blue Lights On

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Feb 2024, 07:38

Texas Hippie Coalition - The Name Lives On (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 83 mb

Bio:

Album:

American heavy southern rock band TEXAS HIPPY COALITION will release their new album ”The Name Lives On”, a groovy, punchy slice of rocking songs that k.o. in just 36 minutes. Speaking about the upcoming album, frontman Big Dad Ritch says, “where there once was an appetite for this style of music, I witnessed a hunger grow and now I see the lovers of real rock music starving for it. The Name Lives On is an album that is a dinner bell ringer… I was sent to ring that bell!!!”What’s truly impressive about THC is their ability to carve out their own unique sound, even as they draw inspiration from the greats that came before them. While they’re often compared to Southern Rock and Texas bands, they’re so much more than that. With ”The Name Lives On”, THC has created their own genre, ‘Red Dirt Metal‘, and it’s a sound that has to be heard to be believed.The band’s line-up of Big Dad Ritch on vocals, Cord Pool and Nevada Romo on guitars, Larado Romo on bass, and Joey Mandigo on drums is firing on all cylinders throughout the album. Their chemistry is undeniable, and it’s clear that they’re having a blast making music together.Now, seven albums into their career, Big Dad Rich and his hombres are kicking harder than a Missouri mule on steroids, marrying colossal muscular riffs to colossal hooks, and the end result is a powerhouse of an album that simply cannot be ignored or denied.If you are unaware of their sound – think Blackfoot jamming with Black Label Society and Molly Hatchet– and you’re getting the gist of things.‘Hell Hounds‘ is all badass belligerence and gnarly attitude, with a crushing riff and a pulsing, floor-shaking rhythm, and is a towering statement of intent. ‘I Come From The Dirt‘ is a shuffling lurching beast, powered by a grinding riff and Rich’s outraged whiskey roar, while ‘Built For The Road‘ is a mid-tempo, hip shakin’ rocker, sleazy and gloriously loud ‘n’ lewd.‘Scream‘ is a shit-kickin’, bombastic anthem, with a huge riff, a down ‘n’ dirty growling bassline, and a killer chorus! ‘Hard Habit‘ slows things down, it has a stuttering riff and a staccato rhythm, but with a gloriously melodic chorus. ‘Believe‘ is a true Southern Rawk gem of a number, this is a monster, and again, the band delivers a fabulous chorus – that you will be singing along to.‘License To Kill‘ is another slow-burner, it’s almost ponderous in feel, Rich delivers another powerhouse vocal, he’s genuinely one of the best Southern Rock vocalists in a very long time! ‘Keep Your Name Out Of My Mouth‘ is somewhere between Black Label Society and Pantera in sound and feel, holy hell this is heavy!‘I Teach Angels How To Fly‘ is a smouldering and (dare I say it) soulful number, Rich turns in a truly beautiful vocal, and this is in the purest sense of the term – a power ballad. The album coda is also the title track, and ends the album in gloriously Red Dirt/Southern Rock style, it’s mean, moody, and utterly magnificent.Overall, ”The Name Lives On” is an exceptional album from start to finish. It’s a testament to Texas Hippie Coalition’s talent and creativity, and it’s sure to be a hit with fans of Southern Metal and heavy music in general.If you haven’t heard ‘Red Dirt Metal’ yet, now is the time to jump on board and experience one of the most exciting sounds in current US hard rock.

Line Up:

Big Dad Ritch – vocals
Cord Pool and Nevada Romo – guitars
Larado Romo – bass
Joey Mandigo – drums

Tracklist:

01. Hell Hounds
02. I Come From The Dirt
03. Built For The Road
04. Scream
05. Hard Habit
06. Believe
07. License To Kill
08. Keep My Name Out Of Your Mouth
09. I Teach Angels How To Fly
10. The Name Lives One

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 66 neregistrovaných