John West (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

John West (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jún 2023, 06:57

John West - Days Of Destiny (1988-1991) (Melodic Rock Classics Edition 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988-1991 (Melodic Rock Classics Edition 2023)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

John Michael West (born October 29, 1964) is an American vocalist and guitarist, perhaps best known for being the lead vocalist of Artension and the former lead vocalist of Royal Hunt.John West is one of the most respected rock singers in the world. He has recorded and performed live with bands such as ROYAL HUNT, ARTENSION, SUN RED SUN, BADLANDS, LYNCH MOB, COZY POWELL, FEINSTEIN, projects for Emir Hot,MYTHODEA, ARTLANTICA, Neils Vejlyt, Freddy Villano, DELTA, Joe Lynn Turner, Uli Jon Roth, Vinnie Moore,Black Knights Rising,The Classic Rock Show.John West is also an accomplished solo artist with 4 solo albums- namely MIND JOURNEY, PERMANENT MARK, EARTH MAKER, and LONG TIME NO SING.John is currently the guitarist/vocalist for American rock band TEN MAN PUSH.

Album:

JOHN WEST is one of the most respected rock singers in the world. John has an extensive resume that dates back to the late ’80s, yet his emergence as one of hard rock’s go to vocalists didn’t come until the next decade. Fronting such legendary bands as Royal Hunt, Artension and Sun Red Sun, as well as delivering several solo records, his unmistakable and powerful vocals founded a solid following of fans.This collection of early works, some unreleased, some of which were released on cassette-only under his own name and the group name Destiny were all recorded between 1988 and 1991. Titled “Days Of Destiny“, this 13-tracker has been fully remastered. Despite of being originally released only on cassette in limited quantities, the production / sound quality is very good.This is one of the best, unknown pure late ’80s songs we heard in a long time, plenty of layered vocals, melodic guitars and loads of keybords. Check video-songs below; John West: “My plan was never to end up as a journeyman lead singer. I was a band guy, and even more so – a band of friend’s guy. I assembled a group of friends and players to form Destiny with Ian Budha (Drums, Backing Vocals) and Billy Ray Gunn (Bass, Backing Vocals).Here you will find the Destiny four song cassette that we released and sold at shows. You will also find the six songs from my first solo release. In addition, we have some demos to throw in for you music lovers. Not perfect, but perfectly ready to be heard by the world! Enjoy – and thanks to all involved in my formative years and beyond. What a career, and all based on plan B.”This album also features 3x Grammy winning producer/songwriter Lonnie Park performing keyboards / synths.

Line-Up:

John West – vocals, guitar, bass - See also: Artlantica, Deezl, John West, ex-Sun Red Sun, Johnny & Lonnie, Ten Man Push, ex-Emir Hot, ex-Feinstein, ex-Mythodea, ex-Royal Hunt, ex-Sages Recital, ex-Delta (live), ex-Diamond, ex-Badlands, ex-Cozy Powell, ex-Destiny (USA), ex-Lynch Mob, ex-Many Moons, ex-Michael Lee Firkins, ex-Rider, ex-Witchdoctor, ex-Black Knights Rising (live), ex-Uli Jon Roth (live)
Billy Ray Gunn - Bass, Backing Vocals
Lonnie Park - Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Ian Budha - Drums, Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Look Into My Eyes
02. Side By Side
03. Set Me Free
04. Fountain Of Youth
05. Burning Summer Nights
06. Sail On
07. Don't Run Away
08. The End
09. Lady Ice
10. All My Life
11. Do You Want Me
12. You Say I Say
13. Save Your Love

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných