The Defiants (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

The Defiants (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2023, 09:05

The Defiants - The Defiants (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music Srl will release of THE DEFIANTS' self-titled debut album on April 15.THE DEFIANTS is a new band put together by Paul Laine, Bruno Ravel and Rob Marcello — three fabulous musicians, all with ties to the great hard rock band DANGER DANGER.A song from the album, titled "Love And Bullets", can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.Best known for being DANGER DANGER's frontman for a 12-year stint from 1992 to 2004, which included four studio albums, Paul Laine is now coming back to work with his former bandmates Bruno Ravel and Rob Marcello, who are the other two pillars of THE DEFIANTS.The guys got back together under suggestion of Frontiers' president, Serafino Perugino, who really wanted to offer the fans a chance to hear some new music from these guys. The resulting album is an extremely exciting affair which is going to please not only DANGER DANGER fans, but also all the ones who are into the classic sound from the glory days of rock in the '80s and '90s.Paul Laine says: "From the moment Bruno and I started writing together, we knew we had something special. It's been my experience that when the writing process is effortless, you've trapped lightning in a bottle... Within the first two and a half months, we had close to forty ideas up on the board. I think it surprised both of us how intuitive we were of each other's ideas."I'm very proud of this record, and it feels good to let loose on an album of complete stadium rockers."Rob Marcello I consider to be one of the biggest talents in the world of modern guitar players. I love how much he shines on this record, and from track to track, I couldn't wait to hear what he had to say musically."On a personal note, it feels good to hit another musical and writing milestone with this album."It was very hard to choose the material for this record, and it's exciting to know that there are still bullets left in the chamber that nobody has heard yet."Bruno Ravel adds: "I'm so stoked for you all to hear this record! It was so much fun to create, and that feeling will be very evident once you give it a listen. Paul and Rob poured every bit of themselves into these tracks, and their performances were just ridiculous! Add that to the aggressive killer drum pounding that only my good buddy Van Romaine could deliver, and you have what equals a bona fide rock 'n' roll roller coaster! Strap yourselves in, folks! And get ready for the ride!"THE DEFIANTS are set to appear live at the Frontiers Rock Festival in Trezzo (Milano), Italy on April 24, where the band will perform classic tracks from Paul Laine's solo career, some DANGER DANGER hits and songs off THE DEFIANTS' debut.

Album:

The Defiants is a new project that features three members that are currently in or were in Danger Danger (“D2“): Bruno Ravel (bass, guitars, and keyboards), Rob Marcello (lead guitar) and former lead singer Paul Laine (vocals). The three of them are joined by Van Romaine on drums. It has been since 2009 that we have heard any new music from the D2 clan, so the president from Frontier Records, Serafino Perugino, suggested they start this project and get some new music out there for their fans.For anyone that is a fan of Danger Danger, you will sure enjoy this self-titled album from this group of musicians who have been in this business for over 30 years. This album is filled with excellent guitar work (catchy hooky riffs and loud fast guitar solos), a synth keyboard sound that is reminiscent of the old D2, and very catchy “sing along” choruses that made arena rock so popular. I am more familiar with the Ted Poley era of D2 than Laine’s time with them, but I really do like his voice with this music and now I want to find some of the music he has made with D2.This album starts off with “Intro (Carillon’s Theme) that sounds like a song from a music box with a ticking clock behind it. There is a small part during it when the guitar kicks in and lets the listener know that things are about to kick in to high gear. Then the music and ticking stops and Laine starts off “Love And Bullets” with the line “You better get ready because I got news for you,” and that news is that they are here to rock! “Love And Bullets” is a good to start to the record, but “When The Lights Go Down” is a good indicator that we are in for one kick ass rock n’ roll album.“Lil’ Miss Rock‘N’Roll” is a song filled with song titles that were very popular in the ’80s. They even throw in one of their own, “Naughty Naughty” from D2’s first album. Some other titles that they use are: “Slow Ride,” “Turn Back Time,” “Bang a Gong,” “Born To Run,” and “Video Kill the Radio Star.” Clever song writing to use all those titles, and it does not even sound cliché. This song will have anyone who grew up in the ’80s reminisce about the good ol’ days and some of the songs that they were listening to at a few parties! It is one of those ‘feel good’ songs that is always great to listen to if you are feeling a little down. This isn’t the only song that reflects on the past. “Take Me Back” is another one that talks about when they were young and living free during the summer. This songs reminds me a lot of Bon Jovi’s “Blood On Blood” (not the music, but the message in the song). Just makes you sit there and think about all the fun you had when you were younger.This album would not be complete without a ballad or two. Now, there are some mid to low tempo songs on here, but I would not consider them to be a true ballad. The first ballad isn’t till track eight, “Save Me Tonight.” The second one is track eleven, “That’s When I’ll Stop Loving You.” Both are well crafted and have some excellent lyrics to go with the music.I really do hope for good things for The Defiants, but I am afraid with the current state of music, that this album will just get pushed to the side (I hope I am wrong). I do think that a lot of these songs should and could be played on local radio, but that doesn’t seem to happen with this type of music. If you are a fan of D2 and some of the other bands to come out of that era, it is a must that you check this album out. I even invite people who might not have liked them, to give this album a try because you just might surprise yourself!

Line-Up:

Paul Laine - lead vocals (Ex-Danger Danger)
Bruno Ravel - bass, backing vocals (Ex-Danger Danger)
Rob Marcello - guitars (Ex-Danger Danger)
Van Romaine – drums

Production:

Produced by Bruno Ravel

Tracklist:

01. Intro (For A Few Dollars More - Carillon's Theme)
02. Love And Bullets
03. When The Lights Go Down
04. Waiting On A Heartbreak
05. Runaway
06. Lil' Miss Rock'N'roll
07. Last Kiss
08. Save Me Tonight
09. Take Me Back
10. We All Fall
11. That's When I'll Stop Loving You
12. Underneath The Stars

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: The Defiants (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2023, 09:05

The Defiants - The Defiants (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music Srl will release of THE DEFIANTS' self-titled debut album on April 15.THE DEFIANTS is a new band put together by Paul Laine, Bruno Ravel and Rob Marcello — three fabulous musicians, all with ties to the great hard rock band DANGER DANGER.A song from the album, titled "Love And Bullets", can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.Best known for being DANGER DANGER's frontman for a 12-year stint from 1992 to 2004, which included four studio albums, Paul Laine is now coming back to work with his former bandmates Bruno Ravel and Rob Marcello, who are the other two pillars of THE DEFIANTS.The guys got back together under suggestion of Frontiers' president, Serafino Perugino, who really wanted to offer the fans a chance to hear some new music from these guys. The resulting album is an extremely exciting affair which is going to please not only DANGER DANGER fans, but also all the ones who are into the classic sound from the glory days of rock in the '80s and '90s.Paul Laine says: "From the moment Bruno and I started writing together, we knew we had something special. It's been my experience that when the writing process is effortless, you've trapped lightning in a bottle... Within the first two and a half months, we had close to forty ideas up on the board. I think it surprised both of us how intuitive we were of each other's ideas."I'm very proud of this record, and it feels good to let loose on an album of complete stadium rockers."Rob Marcello I consider to be one of the biggest talents in the world of modern guitar players. I love how much he shines on this record, and from track to track, I couldn't wait to hear what he had to say musically."On a personal note, it feels good to hit another musical and writing milestone with this album."It was very hard to choose the material for this record, and it's exciting to know that there are still bullets left in the chamber that nobody has heard yet."Bruno Ravel adds: "I'm so stoked for you all to hear this record! It was so much fun to create, and that feeling will be very evident once you give it a listen. Paul and Rob poured every bit of themselves into these tracks, and their performances were just ridiculous! Add that to the aggressive killer drum pounding that only my good buddy Van Romaine could deliver, and you have what equals a bona fide rock 'n' roll roller coaster! Strap yourselves in, folks! And get ready for the ride!"THE DEFIANTS are set to appear live at the Frontiers Rock Festival in Trezzo (Milano), Italy on April 24, where the band will perform classic tracks from Paul Laine's solo career, some DANGER DANGER hits and songs off THE DEFIANTS' debut.

Album:

The Defiants is a new project that features three members that are currently in or were in Danger Danger (“D2“): Bruno Ravel (bass, guitars, and keyboards), Rob Marcello (lead guitar) and former lead singer Paul Laine (vocals). The three of them are joined by Van Romaine on drums. It has been since 2009 that we have heard any new music from the D2 clan, so the president from Frontier Records, Serafino Perugino, suggested they start this project and get some new music out there for their fans.For anyone that is a fan of Danger Danger, you will sure enjoy this self-titled album from this group of musicians who have been in this business for over 30 years. This album is filled with excellent guitar work (catchy hooky riffs and loud fast guitar solos), a synth keyboard sound that is reminiscent of the old D2, and very catchy “sing along” choruses that made arena rock so popular. I am more familiar with the Ted Poley era of D2 than Laine’s time with them, but I really do like his voice with this music and now I want to find some of the music he has made with D2.This album starts off with “Intro (Carillon’s Theme) that sounds like a song from a music box with a ticking clock behind it. There is a small part during it when the guitar kicks in and lets the listener know that things are about to kick in to high gear. Then the music and ticking stops and Laine starts off “Love And Bullets” with the line “You better get ready because I got news for you,” and that news is that they are here to rock! “Love And Bullets” is a good to start to the record, but “When The Lights Go Down” is a good indicator that we are in for one kick ass rock n’ roll album.“Lil’ Miss Rock‘N’Roll” is a song filled with song titles that were very popular in the ’80s. They even throw in one of their own, “Naughty Naughty” from D2’s first album. Some other titles that they use are: “Slow Ride,” “Turn Back Time,” “Bang a Gong,” “Born To Run,” and “Video Kill the Radio Star.” Clever song writing to use all those titles, and it does not even sound cliché. This song will have anyone who grew up in the ’80s reminisce about the good ol’ days and some of the songs that they were listening to at a few parties! It is one of those ‘feel good’ songs that is always great to listen to if you are feeling a little down. This isn’t the only song that reflects on the past. “Take Me Back” is another one that talks about when they were young and living free during the summer. This songs reminds me a lot of Bon Jovi’s “Blood On Blood” (not the music, but the message in the song). Just makes you sit there and think about all the fun you had when you were younger.This album would not be complete without a ballad or two. Now, there are some mid to low tempo songs on here, but I would not consider them to be a true ballad. The first ballad isn’t till track eight, “Save Me Tonight.” The second one is track eleven, “That’s When I’ll Stop Loving You.” Both are well crafted and have some excellent lyrics to go with the music.I really do hope for good things for The Defiants, but I am afraid with the current state of music, that this album will just get pushed to the side (I hope I am wrong). I do think that a lot of these songs should and could be played on local radio, but that doesn’t seem to happen with this type of music. If you are a fan of D2 and some of the other bands to come out of that era, it is a must that you check this album out. I even invite people who might not have liked them, to give this album a try because you just might surprise yourself!

Line-Up:

Van Romaine – drums

Production:

Produced by Bruno Ravel

Tracklist:

01. Intro (For A Few Dollars More - Carillon's Theme)
02. Love And Bullets
03. When The Lights Go Down
04. Waiting On A Heartbreak
05. Runaway
06. Lil' Miss Rock'N'roll
07. Last Kiss
08. Save Me Tonight
09. Take Me Back
10. We All Fall
11. That's When I'll Stop Loving You
12. Underneath The Stars
13. Waiting On A Heartbreak (Acoustic Remix) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2023, 09:06

The Defiants - Zokusho (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

Album:

‘Zokusho’ is a Japanese word meaning ‘sequel’ or ‘the next chapter’, and therefore fittingly is the title of The Defiants second release, due to hit the streets in September. The Defiants of course are the band put together by Paul Laine, Bruno Ravel, and Rob Marcello, band-mates in ’80s-’00s hard rockers ‘Danger Danger’.Its been four years since that wonderful debut which received rave reviews globally, capturing as it did that classic D2 sound. This time round though it’s even bigger with D2 drummer Steve West appearing as a special guest on drums.So what do you get? – well first let’s set the record straight and say it’s essentially more of the same – but this time round maybe even bigger and better – with bigger choruses, bigger hooks and even mightier guitars and vocals.‘Love is the Killer’ that opens things second time around you could argue is an even bigger song than ‘Love and Bullets’ was on the first record. It’s the sort of composition that underlines the magic these guys have captured. If you crave the days when Rock was fun and a good time was had by all then this is your soundtrack.‘Standing on the Edge’ bursts into life and keeps the party going with plenty of guitar and vocal swagger before ‘Hollywood In Headlights’ puts you completely at ease that this is going to be a killer album. The sweep to the chorus is wonderful as Laine sings of the one who got away.‘Fallin’ For You’ then sweeps you completely off your feet with a trademark D2 riff then whilst you’re still savoring that one, ‘Hold On Tonite’ takes it down a notch and delivers the sugary sweet demi-ballad you’ve been waiting for.Upping the ante again ‘Allnighter’ brings the party tune; then its all delicate guitars to open the mid-tempo ‘U X’d My Heart’ (You Crossed my Heart) a song that sees Laine at his sublime best, accented by some wonderful backing melodies.And believe me the final run is just as cool as the opening shots: first the key-heavy ‘It Goes Fast’ picks you up in its gentle arms before ‘Stay’ drives you through the hot night air; and ‘Alive’ (which is not of course that Pearl Jam cover you weren’t expecting) brings one of the albums most compelling moments, lifting you up with an almost U2-like guitar sound and poppy feel. It’s a modern sound and a gamble that works so well here. Sonically it’s light years better anything that latter day Bon Jovi are putting out these days.Last call of the night goes to ‘Drink Up!’ an old school good time rocker that is simply made to be played live and loud. These guys have nailed it!

Line-Up:

Steve West - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Love Is The Killer
02. Standing On The Edge
03. Hollywood In Headlights
04. Fallin' For You
05. Hold On Tonite
06. Allnighter
07. U X'd My Heart
08. It Goes Fast
09. Stay
10. Alive
11. Drink Up!
12. Forever (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2023, 09:06

The Defiants - Drive (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

Album:

The Defiants has announced its return with a new album (and third overall), "Drive"! Formed by Paul Laine, Bruno Ravel and Rob Marcello, who are all current or former members of popular hard rockers Danger Danger, The Defiants' latest opus is yet another impeccable slice of melodic rock. Best known for being the D2 vocalist on four studio albums over the course of 12 years, Paul Laine came back to work with his former bandmates Ravel & Marcello for the band’s self-titled debut album in 2015. The guys reunited at the suggestion of Frontiers' president & head of A&R, Serafino Perugino, who really wanted these current and former Danger Danger members to offer fans of that band some new music. The resulting album was pleasing not only to the D2 fans, but also to all the fans out there who are into the classic sound of the era from which D2 emerged. The Defiants' debut album was greeted with great acclaim as a glorious return to the in your face melodic rock that enraptured millions of fans back in the '80s and '90s and is currently enjoying a renaissance here in the 21st century, so a follow-up album was a no-brainer. That second album, “Zokusho”, the Japanese word meaning 'the sequel' or 'the next chapter', was released to critical acclaim in 2019. As a special treat on that album, D2 drummer Steve West was a special guest on drums. Needless to say, "Zokusho" had all the ingredients to thrill both D2 and The Defiants fans. A big melodic rock album with big choruses, hooks, soaring guitars and vocals. Now, after another four year wait between albums, The Defiants return with "Drive", perhaps the band's greatest musical achievement so far.

Line-Up:

Van Romaine - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Hey Life
02. Go Big Or Go Home
03. 19 Summertime
04. What Are We Waiting For
05. Miracle
06. Against The Grain
07. So Good
08. Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore
09. Another Time, Another Place
10. The Night To Remember
11. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me No
12. Another Time, Another Place (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných