Front Row Warriors (GER)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Front Row Warriors (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2023, 08:08

Front Row Warriors - Wheel Of Fortune (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Founded in 2019 in Stuttgart by Jay-G, drums (Shining, Sharon), Elkie Gee, vocals, (Ampyre, Antares), and Sorin Badin, a well known Romanian guitarist (Cardinal, Samsara, Crystal Maze) under the name Front Row Warriors and reached its current formation 2020 with the addition of Richie Seibel, keyboards, (Lanfear, Ivanhoe, Them) and Timo Michels, bass, (5th Season, Pump). In summer 2022 guitarist Stef Binnig-Gollub (Septagon) joined the band.The band’s goal is to take the audience on a musical journey through the era of Hardrock and Metal of the past 30 years and to create catchy hooklines with outstanding guitar and keyboard work, surrounded by impressive lead vocals. Each band member represents one of the various styles and influences that make up the sound of the Front Row Warriors.The result is impressive, so in 2021 the band was chosen as “Germany’s Best Hardrock Act” by the German Rock and Pop Musicians Association. The successful mixture of AOR, driven 80s and 90s-inspired hard rock and snappy up-tempo numbers as well as epic ballads, can now be found on the hotly anticipated debut under the name “Wheel Of Fortune”, which was produced by Michael Bormann, co-produced / mixed by Achim Köhler and mastered by Patrick W. Engel.As a very special guest the US-American singer Todd Michael Hall (J. Starr’s Burning Starr, Riot V) shines in a duet. Singer Elkie was voted the best hard rock singer of 2022 with the song “Dystopian time” by the German Rock and Pop Musicians Association.The band signed a worldwide contract with ROAR Records and will release their debut on 09/06/2023 as digipack, vinyl and as digital download. The cover artwork was designed by book and cover artist Uwe Jarling.

Album:

FRONT ROW WARRIORS pay homage to classic Hardrock on their album „Wheel Of Fortune“, which is based on the sound of the 80s. Sometimes the border to melodic Heavy Metal is crossed. And I would like to anticipate it directly: This album is absolutely fantastic and no one would believe that it is actually a debut album.FRONT ROW WARRIORS deliver a whole album full of great songs that would have definitely filled big arenas in the 80’s. We have different times now, but this sound still has a magic you can’t escape. Especially not when such a charismatic singer like Elkie Gee shows her excellent singing skills. This voice is great and I could not imagine anyone who could perform the songs better.It only takes the video for the titletrack „Wheel Of Fortune“ to demonstrate the band’s abilities. Well, and the greatness doesn’t only come from Elkie, who brilliantly handles the sound with her brilliant voice, but also all the other bandmates deliver a flawless sophisticated performance. In any case, I am so impressed that I would definitely like to see this band live. The excellent songwriting and incredible presentation of it with these fabulous musicians is just indescribably awesome. Listen to that insane keyboard solo combined with the terrific guitar solo!!!! And this beautiful chorus is simply to die for!Nothing at all! It’s an all-around awesome song mix! Here one awesome song after the other is delivered. Songs that rock and songs that score with a dense atmosphere like the song „Fantastic“. The guitars are always a real pleasure and you can’t get enough of them, no matter if it’s the catchy riffs or the dreamlike solos. Very benevolently I also note that the sound was mixed flawless and sounds very balanced.Then FRONT ROW WARRIORS suddenly burst out with „Deadly Sins“. Wow!!! What a rocket! If you don’t get excited, you just don’t have any sense for rousing rockmusic. There is simply nothing that could be done better here. This sound grabs you and you don’t let go. The keys in the songs are perfectly staged and provide the important atmospheric embellishments to the songs.The wonderful thing about the album is that the songs are very individual. You can recognize each song immediately. „Hellinvaders“, for example, is a real breaker with strong sawing riffs and a gigantic solo by lead guitarist Sorin Badin. It’s enough to make you drool! And that happens more often on this album.Every song would have been a hit in the 80’s. The band also shows a superb emotional side. Take for example the power ballad „Love Is Not A Game“ with its magnificent chorus. And you catch yourself many times playing the air guitar during the awesome solos.The last track „Wasted Life“ also inspires with an emotional vein. Quiet phases ripple along gently, but there is also movement and power in the song. An epic end for an excellent album!FRONT ROW WARRIORS deliver a perfect album with „Wheel Of Fortune“. There is nothing to criticize here. It reveals a colorful feast of individual songs that have been composed with great attention to detail and a supple knack for atmospheric elements. In addition, the songs are rocked with great craftsmanship by the entire band. Singer Elkie puts the crown on the whole thing with her charismatic voice.You have to love ‚Wheel Of Fortune‘! Really every song is a hit! And that’s why „Wheel Of Fortune“ is an absolute blast for me and gets a well-deserved 10 points. And it’s about time that this band gets much more well-deserved attention. I for one am looking forward to the first concert in my region. I will not miss it!

Line Up:

Elkie Gee - vocals
Sorin Badin - guitar - see also: ex-Cardinal , ex-Crystal Maze , ex-Samsara
Stef Binnig-Gollub - guitar
Timo Michels - bass
Richie Seibel - keyboards
Jay-G - drums

+ guest:

Todd Michael Hall (vocals on tr. 10)

Tracklist:

01. 2022 - Intro
02. Chasing Shadows
03. Fantastic
04. Love Is Not A Game
05. Deadly Sins
06. Damnation - Intro
07. Hell Invaders
08. Wheel of Fortune
09. Hell Awaits
10. Dystopian Time (ft. Todd Michael Hall)
11. The Hunter
12. Wasted Life

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných