Fiction Syxx (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Fiction Syxx (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Máj 2023, 09:30

Fiction Syxx - Tall Dark Secrets (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Fiction Syxx began with an idea and the first song written under that name.. "Welcome To My Nightmare". Yes, there is another song by that name by the great Alice Cooper. However, this is not a cover, but a statement. That one song has now become 11 and Fiction Syxx is completed with it's first release, "TALL DARK SECRETS".. The name was based on the myths and many mystical meanings behind the numbers 6666. Mark Lanoue was born on June 6th of 1966, thus the 6666. This number is known as a mystical number to some, to some it is an angelic number, and to others a more syn-aster meaning. As a youth in the 80's, this number spurred some interesting looks and rumors. Yet the myth is now the name.The first release, "Tall Dark Secrets" will have 11 tracks and it looks like an AUGUST 2017 release. It is packed with slamming talent and tunes and we just can't wait for you to hear what we have created.

Album:

MelodicRock Records is excited to announce signing new hard rock project FICTION SYXX. The debut album ‘Tall Dark Secrets’ will be released August 26.FICTION SYXX, is the brain child of songwriter/vocalist/guitarist, Mark Allen Lanoue. But like all ideas, including musical ones, it is not just about the writing; it is about the delivery. So, after writing the first song called “Welcome to my Nightmare” for this new musical journey, Mark started talking with friend and multi-talented musician/songwriter/producer, JK Northrup (KING KOBRA, XYZ) about starting a project that would be framed around a core of members.Mark then talked to an old bandmate, drummer, Rory Faciane. Rory is a live and studio drummer that attended the Musicians Institute and now resided in Nashville TN. Rory immediately came on board with Mark and JK as the drummer. Then Mark began talking to Tony “The Fretless Monster” Franklin (THE FIRM, BLUE MURDER). After Tony heard the first ideas for this project, he offered to play bass and added his amazing talents to the project. Finally, keyboardist extraordinaire, Eric Ragno (GRAHAM BONNET, JOE LYNN TURNER) was added to the lineup.Now the band was complete and ready to deliver the album “TALL DARK SECRETS”!FICTION SYXX mixes progressive hard rock with a nuance of melodic rock. The first release from this project was a way to bring a talented core of seasoned musicians together and to bring several guest artists and what came out of the effort is a solid 11 songs of progressive rock.The name FICTION SYXX was created nearly 10 years ago. It is derived from the many mystical and mythical meanings behind the number 6 and sequences of that number such as “666” and “6666”. Since Mark was born on 6-6-66, the mystique about the number six became intriguing to him. In the 80’s, it also gained quite the bit of attention when being ID’d at convenience stores and bars.

Line Up:

Mark Allan Lanoue (Chasing karma/Biloxi/Persian Risk) - Lead & Backing Vocals, Rhythm-, Lead & Acoustic Guitar
JK Northrup (King Kobra/XYZ) - Rhythm-, Lead-, Slide- & Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals
Tony Franklin (Kenny Wayne Shepard/The Firm/Blue Murder) - Bass
Rory Faciane - Drums & Percussion
Eric Ragno (Joel Lynn Turner/Graham Bonnet) - Keyboards

Guests:

Jimi Bell (House of Lords/The Geezer Butler Band)
Bill Leverty (FIREHOUSE)
Steve Brown (TRIXTER)
Christian Wentz (CIRCLE II CIRCLE/Futures End)
David Cagle (International session vocalist)
Karl Cochran (Rated X, Farcry)
Carl Sentence (NAZARETH/Don Airey)
Thorsten Koehne (Edens Curse)
Lee Small (SHY)

Tracklist:

01. Given Sight
02. Play On Words
03. Tow The Line
04. Welcome To My Nightmare
05. Demon In My Window
06. Larger Than Life
07. Where We Belong
08. Your Promised Land
09. Spirits Collide
10. Time To Heal
11. Children Of The Night

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Fiction Syxx (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Máj 2023, 09:31

Fiction Syxx - The Alternate Me (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Fiction Syxx began with an idea and the first song written under that name.. "Welcome To My Nightmare". Yes, there is another song by that name by the great Alice Cooper. However, this is not a cover, but a statement. That one song has now become 11 and Fiction Syxx is completed with it's first release, "TALL DARK SECRETS".. The name was based on the myths and many mystical meanings behind the numbers 6666. Mark Lanoue was born on June 6th of 1966, thus the 6666. This number is known as a mystical number to some, to some it is an angelic number, and to others a more syn-aster meaning. As a youth in the 80's, this number spurred some interesting looks and rumors. Yet the myth is now the name.The first release, "Tall Dark Secrets" will have 11 tracks and it looks like an AUGUST 2017 release. It is packed with slamming talent and tunes and we just can't wait for you to hear what we have created.

Album:

Fiction Syxx has completed work on their sophomore release, "The Alternate Me". The album follows the acclaimed debut "Tall Dark Secrets", released in 2017. Fiction Syxx mixes progressive hard rock with a nuance of melodic rock. The first release from this project was a way to bring a talented core of seasoned musicians together and to bring several guest artists and what came out of the effort is a solid 11 songs of progressive rock. The line-up had one change for the new album - Larry Hart (King Kobra/Montrose) on bass guitar takes over for Tony Franklin. This release is focused more on the core than their debut release "Tall Dark Secrets". There are no guest artists on this one and JK Northrup & Mark Lanoue share the lead guitar duties. Prepare for a mix of melody, harmony, soaring slide and at times shred! The new album picks up where the debut left off, but at the same time it dials everything up 3 notches. The musicianship, the complexity of the songs, the production and the hooks are all maximized for fan enjoyment.

Line Up:

Mark Allan Lanoue (Chasing karma/Biloxi/Persian Risk) - Lead & Backing Vocals, Rhythm-, Lead & Acoustic Guitar
JK Northrup (King Kobra/XYZ) - Rhythm-, Lead-, Slide- & Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals
Rory Faciane – Batería
Larry Hart – Bajo
Eric Ragno – Teclados

Tracklist:

01. My Darkest Hour
02..Monster in the Mist
03. Angel of Mine
04. The Alternate Me
05. Wind Reminds Me
06. Carry the Light
07. Foolish Pride
08. Better Part of Me
09. Tall Dark Secrets
10. Suite Madame Blue
11. Tragic Magic
12. The Wizard

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Fiction Syxx (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Máj 2023, 09:31

Fiction Syxx - Ghost Of My Fathers Past (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Album:

US progressive hard rock band, FICTION SYXX, have released a new single and music video for “Whispers In The Dark“. The track is taken from the forthcoming album Ghost of my Fathers Past, which will be released later in 2021 via Melodic Rock Records. The YouTube video can be viewed below.“Whispers In The Dark” is about the thin line between this world and the spiritual domain. The upcoming album Ghost of my Fathers Past follows their 2 acclaimed prior releases Tall Dark Secrets, released in 2017 & The Alternate Me released in 2019.FICTION SYXX mixes progressive hard rock with a nuance of melodic rock. The first release from this project was a way to bring a talented core of seasoned musicians together to create a sound and an experience that is different from the rest.The core of the band has stayed constant, other than one change – Larry Hart (King Kobra/Montrose) on bass guitar took over for Tony Franklin who played bass on the debut release. Prepare for songs with a story to tell, a mix of melody, harmony, soaring slide, and at times SHRED!

Line Up:

Larry Hart – Bass
Eric Ragno – Keyboards
Rory Faciane – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bleed for the Truth
02. Caught Up in The Moment
03. My Fathers Ghost
04. Waiting, Wondering
05. History Comes Tumbling Down
06. This Place Called Life
07. Innocence
08. Whispers in the Dark
09. Beyond the Shadows
10. Children of the Sea

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných