Cry Of Dawn (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Cry Of Dawn (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2023, 15:08

Cry Of Dawn - Cry Of Dawn (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 156 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present CRY OF DAWN, a new melodic rock/AOR project featuring Goran Edman on all lead vocals. The self-titled debut album will be released on September 23rd.Over the years, Goran Edman's unique vocal style has been showcased in numerous genres including neoclassic metal, progressive rock, and AOR, just to name a few. His vocal stylings can be found on records by John Norum, Yngwie Malmsteen, Brazen Abbot, and Glory, among others.CRY OF DAWN is Goran Edman's latest musical adventure: a straight ahead AOR / melodic rock album which highlights his amazing vocal abilities on superb songs written especially for him by the likes of Michael Palace (Palace, First Signal, Kryptonite), Steve Newman, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Soren Kronkvist, Daniel Palmqvist and Robert Sall among others.'It's been a privilege to work with all these good songwriters within the genre of classic AOR,' tells Goran. 'The conformity of the production has a good red line with a straight forward melodic flow as you would expect. Its been a true pleasure performing it. The recording of the album took place in Daniel Flores' studio for the instrumental part while I did the vocals in my own studio. Personally I am grateful to be a part of this project and look forward to the fans listening to the album'.The result is a true feast for the ears of all lovers of this music. Picture hints of the likes of Night Ranger, Journey, Bad English and Starship and you'll get a sense of what is in store for you! Hear for yourself with an album sampler down.

Line-Up:

Goran Edman - Lead and backing vocals
Michael Palace - Guitars and bass
Soren Kronqvist - Keyboards
Daniel Flores - Drums and keyboards

Produced by Daniel Flores

Tracklist:

01. Chance
02. Listen To Me
03. When Right Is Wrong
04. Tell It To My Heart
05. Light A Light
06. Can’t Go On
07. Building Towers
08. Hands Around My Heart
09. Life After Love
10. Yearn
11. Tell Me

+ Video "Listen To Me (feat. Goran Edman)" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Cry Of Dawn (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2023, 15:09

Cry Of Dawn - Cry Of Dawn (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present CRY OF DAWN, a new melodic rock/AOR project featuring Goran Edman on all lead vocals. The self-titled debut album will be released on September 23rd.Over the years, Goran Edman's unique vocal style has been showcased in numerous genres including neoclassic metal, progressive rock, and AOR, just to name a few. His vocal stylings can be found on records by John Norum, Yngwie Malmsteen, Brazen Abbot, and Glory, among others.CRY OF DAWN is Goran Edman's latest musical adventure: a straight ahead AOR / melodic rock album which highlights his amazing vocal abilities on superb songs written especially for him by the likes of Michael Palace (Palace, First Signal, Kryptonite), Steve Newman, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Soren Kronkvist, Daniel Palmqvist and Robert Sall among others.'It's been a privilege to work with all these good songwriters within the genre of classic AOR,' tells Goran. 'The conformity of the production has a good red line with a straight forward melodic flow as you would expect. Its been a true pleasure performing it. The recording of the album took place in Daniel Flores' studio for the instrumental part while I did the vocals in my own studio. Personally I am grateful to be a part of this project and look forward to the fans listening to the album'.The result is a true feast for the ears of all lovers of this music. Picture hints of the likes of Night Ranger, Journey, Bad English and Starship and you'll get a sense of what is in store for you! Hear for yourself with an album sampler down.

Line-Up:

Michael Palace - Guitars and bass
Soren Kronqvist - Keyboards
Daniel Flores - Drums and keyboards

Guest / Session Musicians:
Steve Newman - Guitar Solo (tracks 4, 8, 9)
Francesco Marras - Guitar Solo (tracks 2)

Produced: Daniel Flores
Executive Producer: Serafino Perugino
Recorded and Mixed: Daniel Flores at Sound vs. Science Studio, Stockholm, Sweden
All vocals recorded at Edman Studio, Stockholm, Sweden
All Artwork and Layout: Kai Brockschmidt
Photos: Mabel Nunez Photography

Tracklist:

01. Chance
02. Listen To Me
03. When Rights Is Wrong
04. Tell It To My Heart
05. Light A Light
06. Can't Go On
07. Building Towers
08. Hands Around My Heart
09. Life After Love
10. Yearn
11. Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming
12. Building Towers (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Listen To Me (feat. Goran Edman)" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Cry Of Dawn (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2023, 15:10

Cry Of Dawn - Anthropocene (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present CRY OF DAWN, a new melodic rock/AOR project featuring Goran Edman on all lead vocals. The self-titled debut album will be released on September 23rd.Over the years, Goran Edman's unique vocal style has been showcased in numerous genres including neoclassic metal, progressive rock, and AOR, just to name a few. His vocal stylings can be found on records by John Norum, Yngwie Malmsteen, Brazen Abbot, and Glory, among others.CRY OF DAWN is Goran Edman's latest musical adventure: a straight ahead AOR / melodic rock album which highlights his amazing vocal abilities on superb songs written especially for him by the likes of Michael Palace (Palace, First Signal, Kryptonite), Steve Newman, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Soren Kronkvist, Daniel Palmqvist and Robert Sall among others.'It's been a privilege to work with all these good songwriters within the genre of classic AOR,' tells Goran. 'The conformity of the production has a good red line with a straight forward melodic flow as you would expect. Its been a true pleasure performing it.The recording of the album took place in Daniel Flores' studio for the instrumental part while I did the vocals in my own studio. Personally I am grateful to be a part of this project and look forward to the fans listening to the album'.The result is a true feast for the ears of all lovers of this music. Picture hints of the likes of Night Ranger, Journey, Bad English and Starship and you'll get a sense of what is in store for you! Hear for yourself with an album sampler down.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present the second installment of the AOR project Cry Of Dawn, featuring Göran Edman on lead vocals. The self-titled debut album, released in 2016, was a welcome return for Edman and new album "Anthropocene" sees the talented singer sounding positively inspired. For "Anthropocene", Edman partnered with producer/songwriter/guitarist Tommy Denander to craft a superb, classic sounding AOR album that harkens back to the glory days of the genre. Edman's enthusiasm for this style of music shines through in his vocals and the passion translates clearly through all the performances.In 2016, Cry Of Dawn released a straight ahead AOR debut album which highlighted Edman's amazing vocal abilities on a superb set of songs. The result was a true feast for the ears of all lovers of the genre. Now, with the follow-up "Anthropocene", Edman once again showcases his amazing vocal talents and demonstrates why he is so well-suited for the style.Over the years, Göran Edman has been a stand-out vocalist in numerous genres including neo-classical metal, progressive rock and AOR, just to name a few. His vocal stylings can be found on records by John Norum, Yngwie Malmsteen, Brazen Abbot and Glory, among others.

Line-Up:

Tommy Denander - g, k, b, d, pr

Tracklist:

01. Devils Highway
02. Memory Lane
03. Before You Grow Old
04. Swan Song Of Our Love
05. Edge Of A Broken Heart
06. Sign Of The Times
07. Last Of The Innocent
08. A Million Years Of Freedom
09. End Of The World
10. Long Time Coming Home
11. High And Low
12. Edge Of A Broken Heart (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných