Bulletproof (SERBIA/GERMANY)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Bulletproof (SERBIA/GERMANY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2023, 06:05

Bulletproof - Bite Down Hard (EP) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Glam Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

New glam hard rock band from Serbia.in 2021 debut album "Bite Down Hard".

Album:

After listening BULLETPROOF‘s song ‘Drinking Too Much’, specialized melodic hard rock record label Eonian Records signed the band for the release of their debut album titled “Bite Down Hard“. BULLETPROOF’s music fits into the classic bluesy hard rock or metal slot, but the band simply calls it “rock and roll.”With “Bite Down Hard” Bulletproof have not reinvented the wheel in any way. If anything, they borrow a hell of a lot from various acts from the genre; riff-driven tunes inspired by AC/DC, Airbourne or Krokus, the album title is the same from one of American rockers Britny Fox, and the lead singer sounds like Cinderella’s Tom Keifer (hear the track ‘Seven years of Hell’ for a proof).But this collection of rockin’ tracks provide an entertaining shot of fun for sure.I almost equate Bulletproof‘s brand of music to comfort food. There is a certain relief that occurs when I listen to Bulletproof‘s songs. I know what I’m going to get. I know that I’m going to enjoy most if not all of the songs. I know that Bulletproof will not be experimenting in any way but simply delivering one straightforward rocker after another.Right from the opening track “Midnight Ride”, you cannot help but be sucked in by the simple but effective music delivery which is punctuated by frontman Nemanja Stojanovic‘s raspy voice. His vocals are kind of mish mash of what you might hear from Airbourne‘s Joel O’Keeffe and Cinderella‘s Tom Keifer. Whatever the case, “Midnight Ride” is a cool number with some tasty, simple guitar soloing throughout.“Drinking Too Much” starts off with a great guitar riff and delivers more foot-tapping. These are the type of simple rocking songs that I love to hear. “Blow My Fuse” has a very AC/DC feel to it with the slow guitar riff to start the song. It’s an easy song to headbang to. Once again, there’s nothing complicated here and that’s alright!“Seven Years of Hell” brings the pace back up with Stojanovic really reminding of Keifer when he lets out some “Hmmm” throughout the track. I really like the guitar solo on this one.“Desire” sounds more raw, straight from the amp, dirtier, it may feels production isn’t as good as on the other tracks, but according to the band they did it on purpose: lively, no overdubs. The guitar solo really rocks and the verses are very good.“Come And Love Me” has a slide guitar sound to it and really reminds me of Cinderella. It would not be out of place on Cinderella‘s album Long Cold Winter if more ‘polished’.I guess that there is a fine line between brilliant and awful when you’re putting out simple rock n’ roll songs with such raspy vocals. At times, Bulletproof reach the brilliant mark but they also reach some lows when Stojanovic stretches his vocal chords too far. Anyway, the reality is that I can put this album on from start to finish, and easily enjoy every track while putting up with some slightly off key vocals at times.Bulletproof don’t offer anything groundbreaking, new or earth shattering on Bite Down Hard but at the same time, they do offer some comfort food to my ears. That’s the focus of this band: offer a rock n’ roll good-time.

Line Up:

Nemanja Stojanovic – Lead guitar and vocal
Danko Stojanovic – Bass guitar
Nemanja Tomicevic – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Midnight Ride 03:38
02. Drinking Too Much 03:09
03. Blow My Fuse 04:29
04. Seven Years of Hell 03:21
05. Desire 03:15
06. You Make Me Rock 02:55
07. Come and Love Me 04:35
08. Another Shot of Love 05:14

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Bulletproof (SERBIA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2024, 12:12

Bulletproof - No Compromise (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2024 (Eonian Records Edition)
Style : Glam Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 75 mb

Bio:

New glam hard rock band from Serbia and Germany.in 2021 debut album "Bite Down Hard".Second album "No Compromise" (2024).

Album:

Some months ago we featured ‘Bite Down Hard’, the debut album from German-based BULLETPROOF, released by Eonian Records. These were songs taped some time before but now BULLETPROOF are releasing “No Compromise“, their fresh new album presented in exclusive at Goodmetalandhardrock blog.BULLETPROOF has new drummer, and most important, a new lead singer. This time around, guitarist Nemanja has turned over the lead vocal duties to singer Carlos Molina. And that benefited the band as Molina has a classic rock voice which perfectly suits BULLETPROOF’s traditional hard rock sound. Additionally, we find some guests to enrich the sound.“Bulletproof‘s debut ‘Bite Down Hard’ was a huge success! The album received rave reviews, and the band was often compared to AC/DC and Cinderella. We recorded our debut album intentionally raw, avoiding sterile, over-the-top mixing. It was our rock ‘n’ roll bastard child” – founder and guitarist Nemanja says.While the band was on the road wrote and recorded this sophomore album, “No Compromise”. Without changing gears, Bulletproof decided to push their boundaries a bit further & harder on this album.Enter drummer Kyle Brian. Kyle is one of L.A.’s finest heavy hitters. Also, Bulletproof turned over the steering wheel on vocals for this album to the mighty Carlos Molina from the band Bohle, who did a killer job.The album sounds huge, yet still raw and dirty, energetic rock n’ roll.‘No More Lies’, ‘The Last Of The Street Survivor’, ‘She’s Hot’, ‘Rock N Roll Dog’, etc, are contagious, effective hard rockers partly reminiscent of AC/DC or CINDERELLA, as well as KROKUS or AIRBOURNE. The band rocks hard, play well, and drops catchiness and groove on every note played.The key here is entertain, and “No Compromise” serve in spades. The production does not have to hide from anybody and the (unfortunately only) eight songs offer – no filler – leaves you hungry for more.

Line Up:

Carlos Molina – Vocals
Nemanja Stojanovic – Guitar
Danko Stojanovic – Bass
Kyle Brian – Drums

+ guests:

Natalia Nekare – Vocals on “Keep On Rollin’”
Kaspar Berry Rapkin – Slide Guitar on “Keep On Rollin’”
Nick Budoff – Harmonica on “Keep On Rollin’”
Tasos Lazaris – Vocals on “Live Free Or Die”

Tracklist:

01. No More Lies
02. She’s Hot
03. I Want You
04. Rock N Roll Dog
05. The Last Of The Street Survivor
06. Wet Dream
07. Keep On Rollin’
08. Live Free Or Die

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných