Preachers Of Distortion (SPA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Preachers Of Distortion (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Mar 2023, 12:51

Preachers Of Distortion - The Wall Of Sound Ritual (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 128 kbps + front
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

Band from Madrid, Spain.Sons of the almighty Distorsion.Believers of the mystery of Fuzz. Preachers to protect and serve ready to unite again all the forgotten souls from the Rock N Roll world. Our word will save you or will kick your ass to hell".Preachers of Distortion is currently formed by Redd Lao.3 albums in discography....last is Fight Or Flight (2023).First EP Preachers Of Distortion in 2019.After album The Wall of Sound Ritual from 2021.

Album:

I have seen several things over the last year that were seemingly born out of the Coronavirus Lockdown. On top of the increases in creative writing and blogging, remote work environments and face masks galore, the music industry, while suffering in the live music area, has held its own in the studio, thanks in part to acts like PREACHERS OF DISTORTION and “The Wall Of Sound Ritual”. Redd Lao, eleven years the leader of the band SNIPER ALLEY and a multi-instrumentalist of great ability, formed the project in London with drummer Akos Jean, and pre-pandemic, and after an EP release and the addition of Tom Johnson handling bass duties, started to gig around the London area. With the onset of the pandemic, and the subsequent worldwide lockdown, the live music scene of course dried up, and Lao found himself alone with the band name after the departures of Jean and Johnson. “The Wall Of Sound Ritual” is the result of both his desire to keep the project alive, and the ability to pull it off on his own.The album itself is a mixture of great melodic rock mixed with elements of eighties sounding Thrash, reminiscent at times of both MEGADETH and MOTORHEAD. Lao is quite obviously a fine musician, particularly as a guitarist, and there are moments on “The Wall Of Sound Ritual” where his ability shines extremely bright, not only musically, but also as a writer. The production value on the record is good, but at times the music sounds a bit muddy in the mix, which has become indicative of some indie releases that I have heard. Overall, it is a solid effort and Lao should be commended for his dedication to the project.There are several tracks that are worthy of mention on the record. The opening track, “I’ll Be The First In Line”, is a great mixture of the Melodic Rock and Thrash elements I spoke of before. It features some fantastic riff work and a solid vocal performance from Lao. The song has an angry feel to it, and the aggressive vocal snarl fits to the letter. A stinging guitar solo punctuates the latter part of the song in a nice outro. “As Above So Below” sounds as if it could have been found on an early MOTORHEAD release, and that is not meant as a complaint, by any stretch.“Cry From The Womb” is easily my favorite track from this nine song release. A two minute and fifty second instrumental, the song is richly textured with an interesting background, and the guitar solo featured within is, simply put, sublime. Between the harmonics and the apparent “Breath Of Life” element in this track, I was completely sold.As I stated before, the production feels a bit muddy on the lion’s share of these tracks; but otherwise “The Wall Of Sound Ritual” is certainly worth a listen. I hope that Lao can once again get a foundation of like-minded individuals around him and carry this stuff into some live venues.

Line-Up:

Redd Lao - guitars , vocals
Akos Jean - drums
Tom H. Johnson - bass

Tracklist:

01. I'll Be the First in Line (03:33)
02. As Above so Below (04:26)
03. Marx Attack (04:10)
04. Godstortion`s Riff Machine (02:40)
05. Cry from the Womb (02:50)
06. Kingfuzzious (03:24)
07. Got the Beers. See Ya (In Hell) (03:59)
08. No One Lives for Free (03:49)
09. Roots and Memories (06:36)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Preachers Of Distortion (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Mar 2023, 12:51

Preachers Of Distortion - Fight Or Flight (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Band from Madrid, Spain.Sons of the almighty Distorsion.Believers of the mystery of Fuzz. Preachers to protect and serve ready to unite again all the forgotten souls from the Rock N Roll world. Our word will save you or will kick your ass to hell".Preachers of Distortion is currently formed by Redd Lao.3 albums in discography....last is Fight Or Flight (2023).First EP Preachers Of Distortion in 2019.After album The Wall of Sound Ritual from 2021.

Album:

Third album after album The Wall of Sound Ritual from 2021 and EP Preachers Of Distortion from 2019.Album released 03 October 2023. It's been two years since the last Preachers' gig.The pandemic situation hitted so hard that the idea of the band playing again sometimes felt almost impossible. The Wall of Sound Ritual could have been the last album, but today, a 2 years after its release, we can say that Preachers of Distortion are back again.

Line-Up:

Redd Lao – Guitars, Vocals, Bass and Drums
Tom H. Johnson - Bass
Akos Jean - Drums

Production:

all songs written and performed by preachers of distortion
produced by Redd Lao
mixed and mastered by bom boga bischoff at proaudio omega studios (spain)
artwork by Osho Tattoo

Tracklist:

01. Railway Dude
02. Too Lazy to Be Rich
03. Pretty Wise
04. Dead Men`s Trip
05. Enter the Preacher
06. W.M
07. Glorious in Defeat
08. Fight or Flight
09. The Rules of Walking Alone
10. Homeland

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných