Freight Train Jane (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Freight Train Jane (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Mar 2023, 12:27

Freight Train Jane - Hallucination (Japan Edition) (1994)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

After the break up of Black'n Blue I decided to put together a new band. This time it would be a 4 piece. I wanted a “guitar guy” so I auditioned a lot of guitarists. At first I wanted to play with Mitch Perry but he had a lot going on back then, so guys came and went. Guitarists, drummers, and bass players all filtered through.If you have never held auditions then let me tell you, it's a crack up and it's hell all at the same time. Usually you know if a guy is right for you within the first two minutes, but you've got to give them a little time, after all they are giving it the old I'm scared shitless but I'm going to go for it routine.Tommy Bolan (from Warlock) came in on 11. This guy had so much energy I thought he was going to ignite. I decided he was the guy. On bass I ended up with Scotty Werner, damn good friend and a solid foundation at the bottom end. Davy Jones was the original drummer and to use his words “and I can sing like a bird” so that was it. Now the ugly truth is this was around 1992/93 and we were heading into a huge storm called Grunge.We played gigs around the L.A. area and we were damn good, but the timing was wrong. Frustration eventually set in. Davy and I had an argument about something I don't even remember, and we replaced him with Skip Teaze. I secured a Japanese record deal and brought in my trusty pal Pat Regan to run the studio. The C.D. came out great. I still love “American Fame” “Voodoo” “Hallucination” and “No More” is so dark and cool to me. I still see the C.D.'s on the road from time to time for a long awaited signature and a hand shake. It's always cool when someone tells me they like this disk. Also the guys in the band are still playing music and I wish them luck.Tommy has a band called NYC and Davy is front man for a Baltimore band called Burn. Skip is still playing drums and Scotty is hunting Scarlet O'Hairious and whirly-birding his way around Minnesota in a froth of beer and bass strings.

Album:

This is a Japan Edition "Freight Train Jane - Hallucination".Freight Train Jane is a band produced by lead singer Jaime St. James, also known as the lead singer in Black N Blue and Warrant.After the breakup of Black N Blue, Jaime went solo with his own band which he named Freight Train Jane. This cd is a masterpiece from his gifted talents, and i recommend people who enjoy good, classic hard rock should get this cd.In the early ’90s, St. James was in a band with guitarist Tommy Bolin, bassist Scott Warner and drummer Davy Jones called Freight Train Jane.With respect to his time in Freight Train Jane, St. James stated: “Well, that was what I did when I got out of Black ‘N Blue. I said, “I’ve got to find a guitarist. I think I’m going to have to a one guitar band.” I had done the two guitar band thing for most of my life, so I said, “I want one guy to play guitar.” And so the guys from White Lion actually helped me find the bassist and drummer. They actually came to my house on motorcycles and sat down and had all the gear. I had a drum kit. I had the Marshall amps. They would come over on their bikes. I had a BMW motorcycle. I think maybe they’d come over to my garage, we’d set up and play. So, Tommy Bolin was recommended to me, and he walked in and he was nuts. I said, “Well if I want to go crazy, that’s the guy.” I mean, he was all over the place. So that was it. I mean, we had Dave on drums and Scotty was playing bass. And we started writing songs. By the time we did the record, Dave ended up out of the band and that’s where Skip Teaze came in on drums. We only did the one record. That came out in 1994. By the time that came out, I mean, nothing happened. It went nowhere. For guys like me, it was not a good time and I wasn’t about to change. I was not putting on flannel and combat boots. No, that’s not my style. You see the jumpsuits I wore? Forget it. [Laughs].”

Line-Up:

Jaime St. James - Vocals - see also: Black 'N Blue, ex-Warrant, Hard Rock All Stars, Let It Rawk
Tommy Bolan - Guitars - see also: Warlock
Scott Werner - Bass
Skip Teaze - Drums

Production:

Produced by Pat Regan
Art Direction, Design – Nancy Carlson
Photography By – Ed Colver

Tracklist:

01. Get Used to It
02. Hallucination
03. American Fame
04. Buy a Gun
05. Bye Bye Love
06. You
07. Voodoo
08. No More
09. Welcome to My Love
10. Lean Mean Woman Machine

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných