Sixteen (MEXICO)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Sixteen (MEXICO)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Mar 2023, 07:25

Sixteen - Welcome To My Dream (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Sixteen is a Rock N' Roll band from Mexico City influenced by music genres just like Glam Metal, Heavy Metal, but get inspired by modern Pop Music to innovate their sound.Sixteen was originally created in 2014 and influenced by Heavy Metal, NWOTHM & Thrash Metal, which began playing live in Mexico City during 2015 and 2016 at the same time as the debut album was being recorded by Coyote McGrown, Pepe Rix, James Avalos & Corvo Kenway. During this period their singles "Dream" & Iron Messiah were launched. In 2017 they released their first LP "Welcome To My Dream" which had songs on which James sings, along with others sung by Coyote, including "Pole Dancer" on which they were both part of the lead vocals. After launching their first album. James & Corvo left the lineup searching for a heavier sound.Glam-boys Mikee Mora on the bass and Branch Linxx on the guitar joined the band in March 2017. With Pepe Rix on drums and Coyote McGrown as the new frontman, this is where Sixteen was truly born! For the beginning of this new era, they decided to release a new version of "Yeah!" (Originally part of Welcome To My Dream) with Coyote on vocals, this was their most popular song and was always sung by the audience at live shows. This year they formed a brotherhood with other bands from Mexico City: Killer Rose, Wicked Wild (Now StarForce) & Fxck Up (Now SpeedForce) to stablish a Hard Rock & Heavy Metal scene that was very popular on their country. During 2018 and 2019 they continued to play live in the cities of the states near Mexico City and at the Music Festivals of their musical movement. During this period they released their first music videos "Dangerous Machine" and "Love Me", with a modern Glam Metal (Also known as "Sleaze Rock") sound, definitely establishing their musical style. Both singles participated in the "Single of the Month" contest of the digital magazine "The New Wave Of Hair Metal", owning the second and first place respectively. Branch Linxx leaved the band on late 2019 to focus on his trap career as "Lil Slider", it was replaced by the Hard Rock guitarrist Izz Navarro. Both Pepe and Branch are still part of the band on an emotional and creative way, but they no longer play live.On 2020, with the interruption of live shows the band went on a temporary break, occasionally participating in interviews and online shows. This year the lyric video for "Unchain My Heart" was also released, a new single that mixed the sound of Heavy Metal with the AOR, during the pandemic period, Pepe Rix decided to stop playing with the band.In 2022, the band returned to the music scene with Jexx Mondragón on drums and began performing in various cities from their country, and released two new music videos "I Am Alone" an 80s inspired Power Ballad which was well received by the audience & "Feline Love". Tona Martinez entered as lead guitarrist on late 2022 and the band started working on their second album "Dangerous" as well as their "R U Ready?" Tour 2023".

Album:

Great debut full-length album.

Line-Up:

Diego Avalos: Guitar & Vocals
Coyote Mc.Grown: Guitar & Vocals
Corvo Kenway: Bass Guitar & Background Vocals
Pepe Rix: Drums & Background Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Progressive Aggression
02. Masquerade
03. Iron Messiah
04. The Life
05. Dream
06. Pole Dancer
07. Loneliness
08. Yeah!

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Sixteen (MEXICO)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Mar 2023, 07:26

Sixteen - Dangerous (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Sixteen is a Rock N' Roll band from Mexico City influenced by music genres just like Glam Metal, Heavy Metal, but get inspired by modern Pop Music to innovate their sound.Sixteen was originally created in 2014 and influenced by Heavy Metal, NWOTHM & Thrash Metal, which began playing live in Mexico City during 2015 and 2016 at the same time as the debut album was being recorded by Coyote McGrown, Pepe Rix, James Avalos & Corvo Kenway. During this period their singles "Dream" & Iron Messiah were launched. In 2017 they released their first LP "Welcome To My Dream" which had songs on which James sings, along with others sung by Coyote, including "Pole Dancer" on which they were both part of the lead vocals. After launching their first album. James & Corvo left the lineup searching for a heavier sound.Glam-boys Mikee Mora on the bass and Branch Linxx on the guitar joined the band in March 2017. With Pepe Rix on drums and Coyote McGrown as the new frontman, this is where Sixteen was truly born! For the beginning of this new era, they decided to release a new version of "Yeah!" (Originally part of Welcome To My Dream) with Coyote on vocals, this was their most popular song and was always sung by the audience at live shows. This year they formed a brotherhood with other bands from Mexico City: Killer Rose, Wicked Wild (Now StarForce) & Fxck Up (Now SpeedForce) to stablish a Hard Rock & Heavy Metal scene that was very popular on their country. During 2018 and 2019 they continued to play live in the cities of the states near Mexico City and at the Music Festivals of their musical movement. During this period they released their first music videos "Dangerous Machine" and "Love Me", with a modern Glam Metal (Also known as "Sleaze Rock") sound, definitely establishing their musical style. Both singles participated in the "Single of the Month" contest of the digital magazine "The New Wave Of Hair Metal", owning the second and first place respectively. Branch Linxx leaved the band on late 2019 to focus on his trap career as "Lil Slider", it was replaced by the Hard Rock guitarrist Izz Navarro. Both Pepe and Branch are still part of the band on an emotional and creative way, but they no longer play live.On 2020, with the interruption of live shows the band went on a temporary break, occasionally participating in interviews and online shows. This year the lyric video for "Unchain My Heart" was also released, a new single that mixed the sound of Heavy Metal with the AOR, during the pandemic period, Pepe Rix decided to stop playing with the band.In 2022, the band returned to the music scene with Jexx Mondragón on drums and began performing in various cities from their country, and released two new music videos "I Am Alone" an 80s inspired Power Ballad which was well received by the audience & "Feline Love". Tona Martinez entered as lead guitarrist on late 2022 and the band started working on their second album "Dangerous" as well as their "R U Ready?" Tour 2023".

Album:

Mexican rockers Sixteen have been around for the best part of a decade and now release this, their sophomore album which begins with “Unchain My Heart.” Sadly, this is not the Joe Cocker classic, but rather a messily produced, rock-by-numbers effort featuring the first of many lengthy guitar solos and poor vocals. This leads into the lame attempt at a singalong anthem in “R U Ready” that only really succeeded in me reaching for the skip button! “Love Me” is slightly better in the production clarity but is completely generic despite a better vocal performance and another attempt at a stirring guitar solo.Things take a downward spiral again, with the unbelievably dreary, seven minute ballad “I Am Alone” that must rank in the top five of the most interminably awful songs I’ve ever heard, whilst maintaining that will-this-torture-ever-end feeling! The clunky “Feline Love” leads into ANOTHER ballad “Troubles In Paradise” which clocks in at six unnecessary minutes thanks in the main to even more lengthy solo-ing, before the lumpen, thinly sung “Dangerous Machine” and the similarly unexciting “Cat Fight”.“Libera Mi Carazon” is clearly sung in the native tongue and is actually probably the best song on the album — which I know isn’t saying an awful lot considering what I’ve already stated, but credit where it’s due as this does have a nice feel to it. That is of course immediately totally obliterated by the simply awful “Pole Dancer” and equally dreadful “Yeah” which is another even worse than “R U Ready” attempt at a fist pumping crowd pleaser that simply doesn’t have any much needed life in it whatsoever.The band members are “ok”. Mikee Mara on bass and Jexx Mondragon on drums are a solid rhythm section whilst Mr. Izz Navarro can certainly play the guitar even if his solos are decidedly similar throughout. I’m afraid Coyote McGrown’s vocal performance is just not up to the task, sounding weak and thin at the best of times, with the already stated exception of track nine that may suggest that some of his performance could well be lost in translation.The problems herein are the production which is hit and miss, and often all over the place; but mainly the songs which are uninspired, leaden and poorly executed at best; and cringe-inducing at worst. I honestly hate to slate someone’s creative flow , but if you are producing music, then a certain amount of pleasure should be involved and that is something that is distinctly lacking on this release.

Line-Up:

Coyote McGrown - Vocals/Guitar
Mikee Mora - Bass/Backing Vocals
Mr. Izz Navarro - Guitar/Backing Vocals
Jexx Mondragon - Drums/Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Unchain My Heart (04:32)
02. R U Ready? (05:42)
03. Love Me (04:36)
04. I Am Alone (07:19)
05. Feline Love (04:21)
06. Troubles in Paradise (06:25)
07. Dangerous Machine (04:16)
08. Cat Fight (05:07)
09. Libera Mi Corazón (04:33)
10. Pole Dancer (Remix) (04:52)
11. Yeah! (2023) (04:54)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných