BlackRain (FRANCE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

BlackRain (FRANCE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Dec 2022, 13:15

BlackRain - Released (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2006 in the French Alps and BlackRain have three self-produced albums under their belts, countless concerts in France, Europe and even. In the fast-changing but predictable musical industry today Columbia / Sony signs a French rock act.To be able to reach this point BlackRain, then featuring three original members Swan, MatH, Max 2 and Frank F., worked unbelievably hard, deciding to relocate to Paris where they were able to dedicate themselves full time to music and to work closer to Dany T. their manager. They met great bands like Europe, Papa Roach, Alice Cooper, Scorpions and Steel Panther with whom they played; and last but not least American producer Jack Douglas, known for his work with Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Alice Cooper, The New York Dolls and even John Lennon… a true music "legend" who provided all of his good old fashioned experience to the making of "It Begins". "Some friends of mine laughed when I said to them I was going to Paris to work with a French rock band... Well, they are going to be surprised!!! "– so said Jack as he landed in the French capital in August 2012, arriving hot foot from completing the latest recording with Aerosmith. This new album, recorded in Paris during late Summer 2012 is the result of many months of collaboration between BlackRain team and Jack. He really applied his magic touch to the whole process. And to complete the circle it’s Warren Huart, Aerosmith’s sound engineer who, along with Jack, mixed these new BlackRain songs at Swing House Studios in Los Angeles, a place where the Toxic Twins so often worked.With straight ahead, catchy rockers like "Blast Me Up" (the first single and video clip), "Death By Stereo", "Bad Love", and the sharp edged "Dancing with Fire", BlackRain reminds us that this gang has grown up with the sounds of WASP, Guns N ' Roses, Skid Row, Ratt and Mötley Crüe. Other tracks suggest different influences, equally interesting: "Young Blood", a mesmerizing mid-tempo groover, "Cryin' Tonight", an almost perfect pop pleasure or "Wild Wild, Wild" with its anthemic chorus and hook. It’s clear that with these songs, all written by the main composer Swan, you have the kind of artist who’s not just satisfied with living with the influences of the present or the past. The gorgeous ballad "Nobody But You" and “Re-Evolution - New Generation", undoubtedly the most ambitious and most surprising moment of the entire album, prove beyond doubt that BlackRain can never be labeled as “followers”.This artistic "risk taking" shows the wish and the ability of BlackRain to create new events. One may not be surprised when they took part in the TV show "France's got talent", where the band played three of their new songs in front of millions of TV viewers. They ended at the fourth rank at the final, a "score" nobody would have imagines at the beginning of this adventure.The kind of surprise the long way of rock'n'roll can offer to the most reckless guys.

Album:

France based BlackRain are set to release their latest album entitled Released via UDR Music on March 25, 2016.“There’s a good reason why their cover of AC/DC anthem “It’s a Long Way To The Top (if You Wanna Rock’n’Roll)” is part of many of BlackRain’s live shows. Having formed during 2006 in the French Alps and with four self-produced albums under their belts (not to mention numerous gigs in France, Europe and Japan) this charismatic quartet know for a fact that 2016 is undoubtedly the most important year of their career to date. Free from past commitments, they now feel it’s time to “escape” to new horizons and have aptly titled their new offering “Released”.During 10 long years spent in learning the tortuous ways of Rock ‘n’ Roll, the band met many people who would become instrumental in the band’s career: Frank, their so precious drummer; legendary bands like Europe, Papa Roach, Alice Cooper, Scorpions, Steel Panther, Kissin’ Dynamite and Crash Diet, all of whom they played with; the team of the “New Talent” French national TV show, where they delivered memorable live performances to an audience of several million, and famous photographer “http://www.deankarr.com/photography/” Dean Karr responsible for the new band’s photos. Last but not least, BlackRain found American producer “http://www.allmusic.com/artist/jack-douglas-mn0000126609” Jack Douglas (Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Alice Cooper, The New York Dolls and John Lennon) a true music “legend” who provided his great expertise in the making of “Released” and the band’s previous album “It Begins“.It’s rare to hear of a renowned US producer working with a bunch of “Frenchies” or a “big label” such as UDR Music signing a French rock act, and to be in such a place today, BlackRain (then featuring the 3 original members: Swan, Max 2 and Matthieu) worked unbelievably hard, taking any and every opportunity they could find, also relocating to Paris where they could dedicate themselves to music full time. “Released” is the coming together and expression of all that work, all those years plus all the lessons and experiences absorbed.BlackRain group photoRecorded in the suburbs of both Paris and Los Angeles in the early part of 2015, “Released” is the result of many months of collaboration between BlackRain and Jack who, prior to recording, spent weeks listening and analyzing tons of demos in order to come up with the best songs and create the best arrangements, applying his magic touch to the whole process. Warren Huart, Aerosmith’s sound engineer, along with Jack, mixed the tracks at the Spitfire Studio in Laurel Canyon.With straight-forward, catchy tunes like “Back In Town” (the first single and lyric video), “Eat You Alive”, “Puppet On A String”, the sharp edged “Mind Control” or the more poppy “Electric Blue”, BlackRain remind us that this gang grew up to the sound of WASP, Guns ‘N’ Roses, Skid Row, Ratt and Mötley Crüe, dangerous, edgy, raucous and fun with a constant trail of danger in the main vein. Other tracks suggest different influences; “Run Tiger Run” is a mesmerizing groover, “Killing Me” and “Fade To Black” offer powerful mid-tempos, while “Words Ain’t Enough” brings a more acoustic flavor to the table. With its anthemic choirs and hook “Rock My Funeral” is probably the most Punk-fueled track of the album. All written by Swan, these tracks prove that BlackRain use their music influences uniquely, setting themselves apart with originality. Through its different approach and chorus, “One Last Prayer”, the last track on the album, proves without reasonable doubt that BlackRain can never be labeled as “followers”.”

Line Up:

Swan - vocals / guitar
Max 2 - lead guitar
Matthieu de la Roche - bass
Frank F - drums

Tracklist:

01. Back In Town
02. Mind Control
03. Killing Me
04. Run Tiger Run
05. Puppet On A String
06. Words Ain't Enough
07. Eat You Alive
08. Home
09. For Your Love
10. Fade To Black
11. Electric Blues
12. Rock My Funeral
13. One Last Prayer

+ Video "Back In Town" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: BlackRain (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Dec 2022, 13:16

BlackRain - Dying Breed (Digipak Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 106 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2006 in the French Alps and BlackRain have three self-produced albums under their belts, countless concerts in France, Europe and even. In the fast-changing but predictable musical industry today Columbia / Sony signs a French rock act.To be able to reach this point BlackRain, then featuring three original members Swan, MatH, Max 2 and Frank F., worked unbelievably hard, deciding to relocate to Paris where they were able to dedicate themselves full time to music and to work closer to Dany T. their manager. They met great bands like Europe, Papa Roach, Alice Cooper, Scorpions and Steel Panther with whom they played; and last but not least American producer Jack Douglas, known for his work with Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Alice Cooper, The New York Dolls and even John Lennon… a true music "legend" who provided all of his good old fashioned experience to the making of "It Begins". "Some friends of mine laughed when I said to them I was going to Paris to work with a French rock band... Well, they are going to be surprised!!! "– so said Jack as he landed in the French capital in August 2012, arriving hot foot from completing the latest recording with Aerosmith. This new album, recorded in Paris during late Summer 2012 is the result of many months of collaboration between BlackRain team and Jack. He really applied his magic touch to the whole process. And to complete the circle it’s Warren Huart, Aerosmith’s sound engineer who, along with Jack, mixed these new BlackRain songs at Swing House Studios in Los Angeles, a place where the Toxic Twins so often worked.With straight ahead, catchy rockers like "Blast Me Up" (the first single and video clip), "Death By Stereo", "Bad Love", and the sharp edged "Dancing with Fire", BlackRain reminds us that this gang has grown up with the sounds of WASP, Guns N ' Roses, Skid Row, Ratt and Mötley Crüe. Other tracks suggest different influences, equally interesting: "Young Blood", a mesmerizing mid-tempo groover, "Cryin' Tonight", an almost perfect pop pleasure or "Wild Wild, Wild" with its anthemic chorus and hook. It’s clear that with these songs, all written by the main composer Swan, you have the kind of artist who’s not just satisfied with living with the influences of the present or the past. The gorgeous ballad "Nobody But You" and “Re-Evolution - New Generation", undoubtedly the most ambitious and most surprising moment of the entire album, prove beyond doubt that BlackRain can never be labeled as “followers”.This artistic "risk taking" shows the wish and the ability of BlackRain to create new events. One may not be surprised when they took part in the TV show "France's got talent", where the band played three of their new songs in front of millions of TV viewers. They ended at the fourth rank at the final, a "score" nobody would have imagines at the beginning of this adventure.The kind of surprise the long way of rock'n'roll can offer to the most reckless guys.

Album:

“Dying Breed” is the sixth album from French band Blackrain, and really is an album of two parts for me. The first five songs are sleazy rock that, although it lacks that Scandinavian feel it can still give it a run for its money, no doubt in part down to Swedish producer Chris Laney. That sleazy sound does give way to a more Euro rock feel later on though.There is a consistency throughout the album as the band do not let up on catchy hooks, big choruses, and it has to be said, track after track of excellent guitar work from Max 2. Tracks “Dying Breed”, “Hellfire” and “Blast Me Up” are all good examples of this, with “Hellfire” reminding me a bit of Ratt. “We Are The Mayhem” has a feeling of Ratt meets early Bon Jovi, whilst Swan Hellions vocals are reminiscent of W.A.S.P. mainman Blackie Lawless here and there.“All Angels Have Gone” is the albums ballad, complete with added synth, while at the other end of the scale the heaviest moments on “Dying Breed” come courtesy of “Public Enemy”. “Rock Radio” is a track that some people will write off as a bit cheesy and Euro pop/rock like, others will love the hands in the air Meatloafness of it all, and the album closes out with the big chorus Euro Rock of “A Call From The Inside”.Blackrain certainly won’t lose any of their fan base with this latest effort, in fact, I would have money on Planet Rock and the likes playing more than one of the tracks off the album over the next few months.

Line Up:

Swan - vocals / guitar
Max 2 - lead guitar
Frank F - drums

Tracklist:

01. Dying Breed
02. Hellfire
03. Blast Me Up
04. Nobody Can Change
05. Like Me
06. All Angels Have Gone
07. We Are The Mayhem
08. Rock Radio
09. Public Enemy
10. A Call From The Inside
11. Jenny Jen
12. Ca Plane Pour Moi

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: BlackRain (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Dec 2022, 13:16

BlackRain - Untamed (Digipak Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Album:

"Untamed" convinces not only with its dynamic, very transparent sound, but also with the exquisite songwriting. "We haven't really changed anything fundamental, though", Swan marvels over the creative inspiration. "We've always written the kind of songs we love ourselves. And since our line-up hasn't changed, we can't really do anything different. Our goal is to keep getting better and hopefully one day write the perfect song. When one track is finished, we go on working with the mindset that the next one will be even better."Great albums are supposed to make arise many kinds of emotions. Feelings as happiness, joy, anger, rage, despair, loneliness, and even, some other cheesy emotions are valid options. It might have been unnoticed, but Metal music is all about emotion. Not that plastic and fake emotions other commercial genres display, but genuine because it comes from the guts. Also great albums are usually simple as hell with simple names, tittles, and music. In my very particular case, as I have a musical memory, great albums make remember. My memory goes wild to places I’ve been before. Most cases my teen years are in the focus. I remember many first times with bands and our beloved Metal music, which was the thing that made my teens bearable. That and the wish to become a Metal musician. That didn’t happen though. So, I’m here bothering you my dear child of the night with my reviews and other texts telling you intertwined with my thoughts about the band’s album how I feel. The thing is that I see a review as a chronicle where I’m free to tell you everything that links to the music I hear. Blackrain “Untamed” brought me many emotions from the darkest areas of my mind.It’s no secret here that I do cherish and appreciate what is called Hard Rock or Glam Metal. I’ve said here that I prefer to use the term Glam Metal because it seems to explain better the music the bands do. It’s Metal music but with some sugar. Sometimes it’s harder than hell, heavier than a ton. Exactly what I feel when I listen to “Untamed” because metallers do feel the need of some sugar in their lives. Live on this sad and lonely and pathetic little planet is hard enough not to. Blackrain doesn’t save the strength though they don’t save the sugar as well. Vocals are full of emotion in contrast with a hard and pounding intrumental thought I feel that instrumentals are a little lower in volume. Interestingly, the band uses some references of dance music as in “Kiss the Sky” and “Neon Drift” as starters for the heel that is coming with the guitars. They work as a bridge to the pounding of the drumming. I don’t think the intent here is to mix both genres but only to use them as a contrast. But it was “Dawn of Hell” with its voice box that really brought me the biggest emotions. My dear child of the night who knows a little more will notice some Bon Jovi in it. Hard not to tell that.It’s one thing here, another thing there that a band can make its own mind. In order to build an image and a personality many bands use the cauldron of influences. It’s such a natural thing. I see here in Blackrain the construction of a personality. Only time will tell.Blackrain “Untamed” will be released on November 25th via Steamhammer / SPV Records.

Line Up:

Swan - vocals / guitar
Max 2 - lead guitar
Frank F - drums

Tracklist:

01. Untamed 4:45
02. Kiss The Sky 4:06
03. Dawn Of Hell 3:51
04. All The Darkness 4:11
05. Demon 4:23
06. Summer Jesus 4:36
07. Set The World On Fire 4:27
08. Neon Drift 4:52
09. Blade Of Love 4:49
10. Raise Your Glass 4:46
11. Shut Down 4:43
12. The End 4:15

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: BlackRain (FRANCE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Apr 2024, 06:04

BlackRain - Hot Rock Time Machine (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 88 mb

Bio:

Album:

Screaming fiercely at you in bright and vibrant colors, the artwork of ‘Hot Rock Time Machine’ joins the band’s past and present. Due to their first records ‘Lethal Dose’ (2011) and ‘It Begins’ (2013) still unavailable on all major streaming platforms, nor as physical product, the French sleaze rockers BlackRain decided to re-record 5 tracks of every release making the live crackers available by popular demand. Added their musical maturation and the productional guidance of Kissin’ Dynamite’s Hannes Braun, and you get presented 10 anthemic rock anthems boosting the band’s confidence.Confidence emits from these new recordings. The band’s towering sleaze rock burgeoning with pride and force is handled well on the newly recorded versions. Standing tall a decade since, the tracks almost immediately click with its listener. The raw and raucous tendencies captured well, they combust with hair metal massacre and sleaze dripping off the tracks, perfectly displayed on the roaring ,,Overloaded”. Packed with heavy parading guitars, Swan Hellion brings gigantic momentum to the front. Rip-roaring are the raunchy riffs, well melted to the explicit badmouthing of Swan. While the addition of Franky Constanza on drums still proves the band’s tight fit for heaviness. Thankfully the mix is open and transparent, so we also get bass player Matthieu de la Roche presented as driving force. He is a force that drives the music with powerful bass plucking and droning lows.The raw and rocking accolades are brought forward on the ravishing ,,She’s in Love” and the riff driven thumper ,,Dancing on Fire”. While ,,Shining Down on You” gains from its musical growth revealing Hanoi Rocks’ divine melodic spirit. Etching different rawness, they tap into the classic Mötley vein to unload heavier strut and swagger, with scorching guitars. Swirling guitar themes and keys press on the end of the nesting chorus.Even more melodic BlackRain brings forward their acclaimed crowd pleasers ,,Baby Shot Me Down” with Swan squalling in Fleischmann register. Gritty and raw the spaghetti western enters when BlackRain opens the wonderful ,,Revolution”, its chorus memorable and sticky. The song is one of the better moments with its rousing chants and subtle musical additions.Cliché laden the band roars with pride on the predictable stop ‘n hold driven ,,Wild, Wild, Wild”. Or the melodic live rouser ,,Young Blood” with its warming guitar melodies and low end bass ploughs opening to the guitar swagger, furrowing the dynamic drum groove. The latter is radiant and dynamic, with Constanza leaning on progressive interplay switching fills. Hellion’s guitar solo is raw and dirty, spitting gravel while piercing high amidst its bluesy fretboard acceleration.Showing Swan and the band’s maturation they rerecorded the semi-ballad ,,Nobody but You”, that reaches wonderful momentum. Gripping the hair metal heydays the song wells with great melodies and sterling hooks that would have landed them a hit single in those arena rock days. Swans moaning and pitches makes for excellence. The siren opened his virile rawness is subdued in effeminate clean wails and weeps.‘Hot Rock Time Machine’ will be released on vinyl and cd, making available these tracks to fans. The re-recordings are a pleasant endeavor bridging the gap towards the band’s upcoming new release. And it is a great collection of songs to embark onto festival season.

Line Up:

Swan - vocals / guitar
Max 2 - lead guitar
Frank F - drums

Tracklist:

01. Overloaded
02. Baby Shot Me Down
03. Wild Wild Wild
04. She's In Love
05. Nobody But You
06. Dancing On Fire
07. Young Blood
08. Shining Down On You
09. Revolution
10. Dead Boy

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných