Violet (GER)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Violet (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Nov 2022, 10:27

Violet - Illusions (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

IOLET (Germany) is a young band from Stuttgart, living & playing keyboard-heavy 80s inspired AOR!Now, here we are in 2022 with Violet, a young German band with a female voice at the helm who are debuting and who do not want, nor do they intend to get off one of those waves that emerged in the 80’s. Although I think that Violet sails 2 very close waves and in the same Sea: On the one hand, there is that New Wave Synth PopRock movement that could assimilate them to well-known and radioable groups such as The Bangles, Nena, Katrina & the Waves or Cindy Lauper (what came to be in Spain some Mecano, Olé Olé, Video or the music by Tino Casal).And on the other hand, they manage wonderfully in the most triumphant and classic sound of commercial and quality Hard Melodic Rock made by Vixen, Witness, Romeo’s Daughter, Saraya, Robin Beck or Lita Ford.

Album:

VIOLET, mmh AOR combo, from Germany, founded in 2020, double mmh. Wersn that, I don't know it, so let's have a listen. Who is behind the name VIOLET? Jamie Beckham and Manuel Heller on vocals and Manuel on guitars, Filip Kuzanski on keys, Eric Hart on bass and Maurice Probst and Frank Dapper on the shooting gallery.The first thing you notice about the vocals is that Jamie has a great voice, and sometimes Manuel takes over briefly. Both have a very good voice and polyphonic choruses are used very often. The guitars are well received, the keyboards are sometimes very dominant but the guitar breaks through more often. The bass is discreet and the drums hold back.At the first listen and at the first track, what does the keyboard intro remind me of? Oops, it reminds me of a very poppy version of EUROPE's "The Final Countdown" and DOMINOES "Here I Am", but as I listen to it more, I get ideas of old high school clothes from the mid to late 80s. Of films like "Zoff an der Hoover-Akademie", "L.I.S.A. - Der Helle Wahnsinn", Bill & Ted's crazy journey through time", "Sommerferien total verrückt", the "Porky's" series and how they were not all called. Or thoughts of a softer version of SANDNESS, a rock version of the Austrians CURACAO, SAMANTHA FOX or even RADIORAMA come to mind. Exactly these clothes or bands remind me of the music.The music consists of cool melodies, it doesn't matter if you've heard them like this or similar before, they just put you in a good mood, convince you with their lightness and make for an ingenious 40-minute journey back in time to the 80s. The keyboard is often very dominant and poppy, as was the case back then, which was perhaps also the recipe for success of the films, a senseless slapstick plot and cool rhythms, melodies and strikingly good songs. That's exactly what VIOLET offers with the album "Illusions".People do yourselves a favour and check out these talented musicians, it might be worth it. For all those who liked the films back then or from that time.The Looks Of A Winner" is a stylish start, "Blame It On The Night" is poppy in the verses with a great chorus. "Sophie" a light version of DOMINOE,"Do Ya Do Ya (Wanna Please Me)" goes all punk, a SAMANTHA FOX cover. "Francine" could also pass for a pop anthem with its Duupp Duupp Duupp keyboard, "Burning May" Toto greets with female vocals. "Only Love" is a snappy representative, "Cover Model" is cool with horny riffing, "Run Away" poaches pop without blushing.

Line Up:

Jamie Beckham (v)
Manuel Heller (g, v)
Filip Kuzanski (k)
Eric Hart (b)
Maurice Probst (d)

Tracklist:

01. The Looks Of A Winner
02. Blame It On The Night
03. Sophie
04. Do Ya Do Ya (Wanna Please Me)
05. Francine
06. Burning May
07. Only Love
08. Cover Model
09. Run Away

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 49 neregistrovaných