Degreed (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Degreed (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 15:57

Degreed - We Don't Belong (Japan Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Degreed is a Stockholm based Melodic Hardrock band formed in the beginning of 2005.Before degreed even released their first album they managed to tour Scandinavia and Germany, getting sponsored by legendary brands like Hagström and T-Rex, share stage with greats like Europe, Turbonegro, Millencolin among others and represent one of the largest musical instrument distributors in Europe – Musik Meyer on the largest public music fair in the world back in 2007.After many years of touring and gaining fans the band released their critically acclaimed debut album ”life,love,loss” in the fall of 2010 through Melodic Rock Records (Europe/USA), Spinning INC (Japan) and Rambo/Sony Music Entertainment (Sweden) which was followed by a tour in Sweden and a UK tour alongside VEGA.“..this first DEGREED album could well become THE album of the year!” – Gabor, MyGlobalMind.com (9/10 stars, Nov. 2010)Having recorded the first album with producer Erik Lidbom the band choose the easy way on the second studio album “We Don’t Belong”, having him to produce that one as well.Although on “We Don’t Belong” Erik also wrote/co-wrote a few songs for the album, amongst them two together with multiplatinum and Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Bill Champlin (former singer of Chicago, songwriter for Earth, Wind and Fire etc.). Bill Champlin sang on the Chicago nr.1 hit “Look Away” as well as singles “You’re Not Alone” and “Hard Habit to Break“. On the second album by degreed Bill sings a verse in the song “In For The Ride”. Erik is also the best selling songwriter in Japan with over 16 million sold copies of the work he has done.“We Don’t Belong” was released on the 2nd of September 2013 and already that month it made “Album of the Month” in the 157:th issue of Brittish Powerplay Magazine. By the end of 2013 the album had received great reviews and also “Album of the Year” by Mårten Cederberg at Rocknytt.net.The single “What If” from the album has reached over 30 000 plays on Spotify and the video for the song as well as the video for the second single “Inside of Me” have reached over 15 000 views on YouTube.“We Don’t Belong is a near perfect slice of modern melodic rock which proves the future of the genre is very healthy. I was totally blown away by it and can’t stop playing it; I could get really fanatical about these guys.” – The Midlands Rock, Aug 10 – 2013 (10/10)In 2014 the band signed a management deal with Sun Hill Production and has since then been opening shows for Dan Reed Network on their shows in Sweden 2014, played Väsby Rock Festival and Special Guests at the Swedish Sid-Metal band Machinae Supremacy‘s European tour 2014 which took the band to countries like Poland, Czech Republic and Germany.The band just got back from a UK tour along with Australian White Widdow and Brittish Night by Night and have just finished the upcoming album “Dead But Not Forgotten” which will be released July 19:th through Sun Hill Production.

Album:

DEGREED has surprised me three years ago, with a little jewel called “Life Love Loss” the band was revealed to the world by Andrew McNiece from MelodicRock.Com who signed them in the rooster of his small record company…In 2011, this splendid album was reissued in Japan with bonus tracks (with a great rendition of OZZY’s hit "Bark At The Moon") and a new cover art. So, I had some high expectations for this brand new album and most of it was fulfilled: As always the band delivers that special mix of AOR / Modern Rock with a serious playing level. The external songwriters as legendary Bill Champlin (ex-CHICAGO) & Eric Lidbom (also doing a great job as Producer and backing vocalist) are also very suitable in helping to keep the melodic intensity and the stylistic diversity as main focus.What strikes the most is their sheer abilities to refresh the classic old AOR recipes with elements borrowed from Pop (“Inside Of Me” / ”Access Denied”), Prog Rock (“Follow Her” / ”We Don’t Belong”) or Scandinavian melodic Metal (“Black Cat“) with still a solid constancy in their sound. Robin Ericsson is definitely a strong Lead Singer who delivers a full throttle performance all along the record, and who manages to keep a unity in the different musical ingredients that are melted together perfectly here.I believe that the band holds a great potential in the genre, if they have the chance to collaborate with a right promotion work team, they could reach the higher states in the new Scandinavian Revival scene ruled by H.E.A.T. / THE POODLES or BROTHER FIRETRIBE / THE MAGNIFICENT Etc…If you don’t want to follow the flock, then be curious, please: don’t miss it!!!

Line Up:

Robin Ericsson – Lead Vocals / Bass
Jesper Adefelt – Guitar
Daniel Johansson – Guitar
Micke Jansson – Keyboards
Mats Ericsson – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Intro - 1:34
02. Black Cat - 3:32
03. What If - 3:15
04. In For The Ride (feat. Bill Champlin) - 3:38
05. Inside Of Me - 3:23
06. Follow Her - 4:40
07. Blind Hearted - 3:55
08. Here I Am - 3:12
09. Access Denied - 3:14
10. Coming Home - 3:42
11. We Don't Belong - 3:38
12. Just Another Heartache - 3:42 (Japan Bonus Track)
13. We Don't Belong (feat. Godbrother) - 3:36 (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Degreed (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 15:57

Degreed - Dead But Not Forgotten (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Degreed is a Stockholm based Melodic Hardrock band formed in the beginning of 2005.Before degreed even released their first album they managed to tour Scandinavia and Germany, getting sponsored by legendary brands like Hagström and T-Rex, share stage with greats like Europe, Turbonegro, Millencolin among others and represent one of the largest musical instrument distributors in Europe – Musik Meyer on the largest public music fair in the world back in 2007.After many years of touring and gaining fans the band released their critically acclaimed debut album ”life,love,loss” in the fall of 2010 through Melodic Rock Records (Europe/USA), Spinning INC (Japan) and Rambo/Sony Music Entertainment (Sweden) which was followed by a tour in Sweden and a UK tour alongside VEGA.“..this first DEGREED album could well become THE album of the year!” – Gabor, MyGlobalMind.com (9/10 stars, Nov. 2010)Having recorded the first album with producer Erik Lidbom the band choose the easy way on the second studio album “We Don’t Belong”, having him to produce that one as well.Although on “We Don’t Belong” Erik also wrote/co-wrote a few songs for the album, amongst them two together with multiplatinum and Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Bill Champlin (former singer of Chicago, songwriter for Earth, Wind and Fire etc.). Bill Champlin sang on the Chicago nr.1 hit “Look Away” as well as singles “You’re Not Alone” and “Hard Habit to Break“. On the second album by degreed Bill sings a verse in the song “In For The Ride”. Erik is also the best selling songwriter in Japan with over 16 million sold copies of the work he has done.“We Don’t Belong” was released on the 2nd of September 2013 and already that month it made “Album of the Month” in the 157:th issue of Brittish Powerplay Magazine. By the end of 2013 the album had received great reviews and also “Album of the Year” by Mårten Cederberg at Rocknytt.net.The single “What If” from the album has reached over 30 000 plays on Spotify and the video for the song as well as the video for the second single “Inside of Me” have reached over 15 000 views on YouTube.“We Don’t Belong is a near perfect slice of modern melodic rock which proves the future of the genre is very healthy. I was totally blown away by it and can’t stop playing it; I could get really fanatical about these guys.” – The Midlands Rock, Aug 10 – 2013 (10/10)In 2014 the band signed a management deal with Sun Hill Production and has since then been opening shows for Dan Reed Network on their shows in Sweden 2014, played Väsby Rock Festival and Special Guests at the Swedish Sid-Metal band Machinae Supremacy‘s European tour 2014 which took the band to countries like Poland, Czech Republic and Germany.The band just got back from a UK tour along with Australian White Widdow and Brittish Night by Night and have just finished the upcoming album “Dead But Not Forgotten” which will be released July 19:th through Sun Hill Production.

Album:

Swedish rockers Degreed return with their 3rd album, and this time it's heavier, softer, darker, brighter and everything in between! This is something truly special. so...fasten your seat belts cause heaven & hell are about to collide! Melodic rock heaven.

Line Up:

Robin Ericsson - Vocals/Bass
Daniel Johansson - Guitar/Backing Vocals
Micke Jansson - Keyboard
Mats Ericsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Scam
02. Face The Fact
03. Madness
04. Shame On Me
05. Better Safe Than Sorry
06. Love Me, Love Me Not
07. Drama
08. Kill Your Darlings
09. Touch Of Paradise
10. Forgive You
11. Start Again
12. Firefly
13. Final Ride
14. Turn Around, Don't Back Down

+ Video "Kill Your Darlings" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 15:58

Degreed - Life Love Loss / We Don't Belong (2CD) (Limited Edition Digipak 2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Limited Edition Digipak 2017)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Album:

Double cd set featuring bonus tracks from the Swedish Melodic Rockers Both albums finally re-available after being out of print for some time. Track listing: Disc 1: B.O.D; Arms Of Misery; A Little Bit; Captured By The Moment; Just Imagine; Story Of Life; Human Being? Colour Me; Catch The Feeling; Keep Me Alive; My Fail; By Your Side; Constant; Bark At The Moon (Ozzy Osbourne cover) Disc 2: Black Cat; What If; In For The Ride; Inside Of Me; Follow Her Home; Blind Hearted; Here I Am; Access Denied; Coming Home; We Don't Belong; Just Another Heartache (Remastered); Saving My Soul (Remastered); What If (Acoustic)

Line Up:

Micke Jansson - Keyboard
Mats Ericsson - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1: Life, Love, Loss

01. B.O.D
02. Arms of Misery
03. A Little Bit
04. Captured By the Moment
05. Just Imagine
06. Story of Life
07. Human Being
08. Color Me
09. Catch the Feeling
10. Keep Me Alive
11. My Fall
12. By Your Side
13. Constant
14. Bark at the Moon (Ozzy Osbourne cover)

CD2: We Don't Belong

01. Black Cat
02. What If
03. In For The Ride
04. Inside of Me
05. Follow Her
06. Blind Hearted
07. Here I Am
08. Access Denied
09. Coming Home
10. We Don't Belong
11. Just Another Heartache (Re-master)
12. Saving My Soul (Re-master)
13. What If (Acoustic)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 15:58

Degreed - Degreed (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Degreed has shared the stage with great acts like Europe, Turbonegro and Millencolin among others and they have been touring and gaining fans all over the world. In the fall of 2010 Degreed released their critically acclaimed debut album “Life, Love, Loss”. Having recorded the first album with producer Erik Lidbom, the band thought it made perfect sense to do the same on the second album, “We Don’t Belong”. This time Erik also introduced the band to multi-platinum and Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Bill Champlin (former singer of Chicago, songwriter for Earth, Wind & Fire etc.) who co-wrote two songs for the album. Bill Champlin also sings a verse on the song “In For The Ride”. “We Don’t Belong” was released on the September 2, 2013 and that same month it became 'Album of the Month' in Powerplay Magazine. By the end of 2013 the album had received great reviews and was called “Album of the Year” by Swedish rocksite rocknytt.net. In 2014 the band opened for Dan Reed Network on their shows in Sweden, followed by a European tour with Machinae Supremacy. Degreed’s third album, “Dead But Not Forgotten”, released in 2015 was well-received by critics all over the world and the opening track and first video “The Scam” got featured in Classic Rock Magazine.In 2016 the band teamed up with Greenwall Management and Gain/Sony Music to reach new heights in their career and it’s a new, more powerful Degreed than ever before ready to take on the world. Degreed just recently released the new single Shakedown and the new self-titled album “Degreed" will be out August 25th 2017.

Line Up:

Mats Ericsson - Drums
Micke Jansson - Keyboard

Tracklist:

01. Sugar
02. Shakedown
03. Save Me
04. Tomorrow
05. Animal
06. If Love Is A Game
07. Evil Eye
08. War!
09. Lay Me Down
10. Nature Of The Beast
11. Silence
12. Lost & Found (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Shakedown" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 15:59

Degreed - Lost Generation (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Album:

Degreed, the rock four-piece from Sweden, has released critically acclaimed music since the start of their career with the first album “Life, love, loss” in 2010 and have since gone from strength to strength with every album. They have toured and gained fans all over the world and they are not stopping now.Degreed’s second album “We Don’t Belong” was released on the 2nd of September 2013 and that same month became Album of the month in Powerplay magazine. They joined forces with multi-platinum and Grammy Award-winning Bill Champlin (Chicago, Earth Wind, and Fire, etc.) and wrote a song for the album.“Modern rock just doesn’t get any better than this” – Andrew Hawnt, Powerplay Magazine.The follow up “Dead But Not Forgotten” was released in 2015 and was also very well received by critics all over the world and the opening track and first video “The Scam” got featured in Classic Rock Magazine.In 2016 the band teamed up with Hagenburg Management and Gain/Sony Music to reach new heights in their career and they released their self-titled album ‘Degreed’ in August 2017. Following the release, they toured Europe and at the beginning of 2019 came the release of the bands brand new single “Ruins” which topped the iTunes charts. The touring continues and the singles will keep dropping until the release of the upcoming album “Lost Generation” which is set to be released November 15.

Line Up:

Mats Ericsson - Drums
Micke Jansson - Keyboard

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Lost Generation
03. You All Know My Name
04. Ruins
05. Interlude
06. Summer Of Love
07. Blue Virgin Isles
08. Sex
09. Body Of Work
10. Born Under A Bad Sign
11. Don't Let Go
12. Alive

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 15:59

Degreed - Are You Ready (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022

Bio:

Album:

Swedish rockers degreed have announced the upcoming release of their sixth studio album, "Are You Ready"."I can't believe we're about to release our sixth studio album. I am so proud of this band and I am very humbled that we are still around. And what could fit more perfectly than to release this album with Frontiers, the leading company when it comes to melodic rock and hard rock! Our upcoming album will be just that..a more straightforward hard rock album with great melodies. Our 'old' fans will not be disappointed and I'm sure that we will gain a lot of new ones as well with this one", says vocalist Robin Eriksson.This new record indeed shows a more straightforward and focused direction for the band's sound. Still extremely melodic and catchy, and not without some really outstanding instrumental parts, degreed is back stronger than ever and with a great management and record label supporting them, they've never been more ready to take on the world.Degreed has been releasing critically acclaimed music since the start with the first album "Life, Love, Loss" in 2010. Over the course of the next four studio albums, the band has gone from strength to strength with every release, touring and gaining fans all over the world and they have no plans on stopping now. Degreed's sound mixes the classic melodic and hard rock sounds with more contemporary influences offering the fans a very personal, fresh and exciting mix of great rock music.Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the band wasn't able to tour on the heels of the release of the latest album "Lost Generation" (2019), they set out to begin work on the sixth studio album "Are You Ready". The band released the song "The World We Knew", the musical summation of the year 2020 (the song became 'track of the week' at Classic Rock Magazine's website a week after its release) and then in 2021, work began in earnest on what would ultimately become "Are You Ready".

Line Up:

Mikael Blanc - Keyboard
Mats Ericsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Into The Fire
02. Higher
03. Feed The Lie
04. Radio
05. Are You Ready
06. Burning
07. Falling Down
08. Lost In Paradise
09. Turn Back
10. We Will Win
11. Desire

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 16:00

Degreed - Are You Ready (Japan Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Swedish rockers degreed have announced the upcoming release of their sixth studio album, "Are You Ready"."I can't believe we're about to release our sixth studio album. I am so proud of this band and I am very humbled that we are still around. And what could fit more perfectly than to release this album with Frontiers, the leading company when it comes to melodic rock and hard rock! Our upcoming album will be just that..a more straightforward hard rock album with great melodies. Our 'old' fans will not be disappointed and I'm sure that we will gain a lot of new ones as well with this one", says vocalist Robin Eriksson.This new record indeed shows a more straightforward and focused direction for the band's sound. Still extremely melodic and catchy, and not without some really outstanding instrumental parts, degreed is back stronger than ever and with a great management and record label supporting them, they've never been more ready to take on the world.Degreed has been releasing critically acclaimed music since the start with the first album "Life, Love, Loss" in 2010. Over the course of the next four studio albums, the band has gone from strength to strength with every release, touring and gaining fans all over the world and they have no plans on stopping now. Degreed's sound mixes the classic melodic and hard rock sounds with more contemporary influences offering the fans a very personal, fresh and exciting mix of great rock music.Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the band wasn't able to tour on the heels of the release of the latest album "Lost Generation" (2019), they set out to begin work on the sixth studio album "Are You Ready". The band released the song "The World We Knew", the musical summation of the year 2020 (the song became 'track of the week' at Classic Rock Magazine's website a week after its release) and then in 2021, work began in earnest on what would ultimately become "Are You Ready".

Line Up:

Mikael Blanc - Keyboard
Mats Ericsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Into The Fire
02. Higher
03. Feed The Lie
04. Radio
05. Are You Ready
06. Burning
07. Falling Down
08. Lost In Paradise
09. Turn Back
10. We Will Win
11. Desire
12. Falling Down (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2023, 10:04

Degreed - Public Address (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Album:

Swedish rockers degreed have announced the upcoming release of their seventh studio album, “Public Address” on July 7, 2023. Serving as the follow-up to 2022's stunning "Are You Ready" album, this new opus sees the band delivering on all of the promise of earlier efforts and reaching an absolute premiere moment in their musical creativity. "Public Address" is without a doubt their finest hour and will leave melodic rock loving jaws around the world on the floor. “We’re stoked to get these songs out for you to hear. I think we’ve made a massive album in terms of the songs, but also in terms of sound. It’s been a few months of hard work, but looking back at it now, while listening to the result, it’s been well worth it. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think of this one”, says drummer Mats Eriksson. Due to the pandemic, the band wasn’t able to tour on the heels of the release of the 2019 album "Lost Generation", so the guys set out to begin work on their sixth studio album, "Are You Ready"during the forced downtime. The record showcased a more straightforward and focused direction for the band’s sound, while still being extremely melodic and catchy. Indeed, the 2022 album showed that degreed was back stronger than ever. Taking the inspiration from the process of creating the last studio album, the new "Public Address" sees degreed delivering hands-down the strongest album of their already impressive recorded output.

Line Up:

Mats Ericsson - Drums
Mikael Blanc - Keyboard

Tracklist:

01. Big Plans
02. Who Are You (To Say)
03. The Way Of The World
04. This Is Love
05. Ride Along
06. Free Again
07. Resist The Urge
08. Don't Be A Stranger
09. A Safe Place
10. No One
11. For You
12. Pressure
13. This Is Love (Synthwave Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných