Wild Road Rollers (SPA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Wild Road Rollers (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Máj 2022, 11:25

Wild Road Rollers - Imperial Stout Motor Oil (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Hard Rock band from Barcelona, Spain.After a previous EP, Dirty Rock and Roll Brew (2017), the engine has continued to roar to this day, with some change along the way, until ending in the publication of its first full-length album that we are dealing with today. The motorcycle trio, made up of Lou Angelson, Rick Dickman and Boni, who this time are going to help us alleviate the long hours of free time, are nothing more and nothing less than L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, a city bordering Barcelona and second in the ranking of the largest population in Catalonia. What do I come to say with this? Well, friends, you don't have to be the most Yankee of all to be a true moter @. Do we not have the mythical Route 66? Well hey, the C32 or the N II also have their grace. Come on, if we talk about the national road that crosses La Mancha, I won't tell you, the closest thing to the mythical American route. I still have in my memory those long trips to Andalusia for the eternity of that road flanked by cereal fields.What are Wild Road Rollers coming to present to us? After the previous scratch you can deduce something, authentic, rough and crude rock & roll / stoner with a biker spirit, full of clichés, which invite to the party watered by rivers of bourbon and beer.They do not walk through the branches entering the rag with "I Should Be in Hell" but, the leathery voice of Lou Angelson has not convinced me from the beginning. It is not until the heavy “Road Bastards”, third song, that I begin to assimilate the vocal style much better, marrying better with the stoner spirit of the song. The impeccable sound is very remarkable, reinforcing the heaviness of the compositions.Defined by themselves as a hangover day song, the semi-acoustic "Hangover Day" approaches the characteristic southern sound while reminding the BLS of the mighty Rubial Zakk in his most melancholic state. Following in the wake, "Green Illusions" is taking shape. The more I listen to this album the more the heaviness of this type of compositions catches me. Here the hangover must have disappeared, if you want peace of mind put on an Opeth album -of the last ones, of course-.The rest of the disk moves as described so far. Heavy and muscular melodies, without unnecessary artifices. “Rocker God”, slow and powerful, is accelerated to the middle to retake the most absolute heaviness. Too bad the voice doesn't quite hook me.“Restless” brings us back to the most ethyl and thug rock to return to the final stretch with “No Brother Left Behind”, and its riffs influenced by the genre's parents, and the somewhat more casual “Before I Count to Three”.It is a disc so as not to fall on the first impression, as it does not attract the first change. Possibly these songs win integers live -something that unfortunately we will take time to check- since they sound powerful, although at times the voice does not quite hook me at all.Cheers and rock 'n' roll!

Album:

A Wild Road Rollers album, with ten songs, that has been digitally edited and recorded and mixed at Mootower Studios by Javi Felez in Barcelona and mastered at Audiosiege Studios by Brad Boatright in Portland (Oregon - United States).Recorded and mixed by Javi Felez at Moontower Studios, Barcelona in January 2020.Mastered by Brad Boatright at Audiosiege Studios, Portland, Oregon.Produced by Lou Angelson/Beerserker Records 2020.

Line-Up:

Lou Angelson - guitar/vocals
Joe McDraug - drums
Chad Teeth - live bass

Recorded, mixed and mastered at Axtudios, Barcelona. April/May 2017
All music and lyrics by Lou Angelson
All guitars, bass and vocals recorded by Lou Angelson
Drums recorded by Joe McDraug

Tracklist:

01. I Should Be in Hell
02. Fire Thunderbomb (
03. Road Bastards
04. Hangover Day
05. Green Illusions
06. Desert Chaos
07. Rocker God
08. Restless
09. No Brother Left Behind
10. Before I Count to Three

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 26 neregistrovaných