Confess (SWEDEN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Confess (SWEDEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Máj 2022, 13:45

Confess - Jail (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Confess is a hard rock/heavy metal band from Stockholm, Sweden with influences of the 80's.”Confess can be recommended as a very explosively and distinctive live band”// heavenofrockmusic.In late 2008 the lead singer John Elliot formed the band, and soon Samael would join the band as the drummer.The band started write their own material right away, and a couple of shows around Sweden were immediately on the schedule. The band released a demo in 2010 and the responses were really good.Denver joined for the guitar and the writing for the future release was in the making . Confess went into the studio in early 2010 to record a couple of new demos. During the recording process Confess got signed by an American based label called Sliptrick Records.Another guitarist was added to the band named Blomman (The Flower Boy). In the early summer of 2011, Confess headed out for a Show-case tour in Latvia with Sliptrick friends, Thyreos & Scarlet Violet.In the fall of 2011 Confess entered the Soundfraction Studios to begin the recording what was to become – The Gin Act. The EP was produced/mixed by Johan Lund and Co-producer Eddie Siojo. Right after the recording of “The Gin Act” a new bass player joined the band, Lucky.The EP was released through Sliptrick records in 2012, and confess started to do some shows around Europe.After comning back to stockholm the band decided to once again enter the mighty soundfraction studio to start the recording of their debut album "JAIL". After alot of tears, sweat and poo the record was finally done. Two videos was recorded for the singels RELATIONSHIT & SCREAM. Confess headed out on the roads of Europe again and the respons was amazing. Confess signed a new deal with the Italian label SG-records and their debut album ”JAIL” will finnaly se the light of dawn in april 2014.And the story will continue…

Album:

I ‘confess’ that I was blown away by this band. As the new century got older the music machine overseas continued to create great music, and in 2008 a Swedish singer named John Elliot put together a crew of extremely talented metalheads named Confess. They began to make demos, play shows, and quickly gained notoriety wherever they went. They released their first independent EP The Gin Act in 2012, toured behind it for a couple years, and then went into the studio to record their debut album Jail.Confess has the heavy style of classic Skid Row, but with the modern sounds of Crashdiet and Hardcore Superstar — they are gritty, raw, and powerful. This is not glam rock, instead it is down and dirty heavy metal with a hint of punk influence that would scare Poison and Bon Jovi off the tour. The lyrics are raunchy and sometimes mean — they aren’t trying to fool anyone with lyrics about being a tender and loving teddy bear. With lines like, “Why don’t you lay down and die?,” “This is the end of our relationshit,” and a seemingly sweet ballad with the line “Show her love… with a bullet,” and song titles like “Relationshit”, “Intervention”, “Cardiac Arrest” and “Pay Before I Go”, I think you can figure out what Confess are all about.But it wasn’t the lyrics that made me dig this band. As an ’80s metalhead musician myself, I noticed the talent of the band. The music is great, and Confess are far more talented than many others in the genre. Their twin guitar attack would make Judas Priest‘s Glenn Tipton and K.K. Downing smile, along with a stout and brutal rhythm that will give you a bloody nose if you look at it the wrong way. Basically, the band is made up of five gifted musicians who together make epic music — I can’t help but think what a tour with Confess and Skid Row would be like.Since I can’t really say anymore about the band’s talent without sounding redundant, I’ll tell you a little about a few of the songs. First of all, there wasn’t a song on the entire album that I didn’t like. I bugged the crap out of my wife for two days straight blasting Jail. My favorites are “Relationshit”, which is a hard driving assault that perfectly sums up the feeling of kicking an unwanted girl to the curb, “Scream”, a rhythm section driven song that makes you want to slam into something, and “Pay Before I Go”, which could easily be a hit in the US with its catchy and heavy hooks and harmony vocals. “Setting Sails” has that type of vibe that makes you believe you’ve heard it before, even though you haven’t — I can’t explain it. The song doesn’t remind me of anything, because the band has their own style and aren’t copying anyone, but for some reason it sounds familiar.Other songs that deserve notice (they all do) are the badass “Cardiac Arrest”, the progressive heavy metal masterpiece “Intervention (Sin & Tonic, Pt.2)”, and a cover of Tina Turner‘s “What’s Love Got To Do With It”, a very good version of a classic. Honestly, as a metalhead, lots of bands have done covers of songs that weren’t metal. Some are good, some are bad, but this one is damn good — which is saying a lot seeing as I never liked the original much.Wrapping it up, Confess kick ass — there really isn’t much more to say about them. If you are an ’80s metalhead, grab this album. You will swear it was released during that decade, and even though it wasn’t this band has it right. Sex, drugs, and metal! I would be ecstatic if Confess charted in America, it would mean that everyone here woke up and remembered what real music was.

Line Up:

John Elliot – vocals
Denver – guitar
Blomman – guitar
Lucky – bass
Samael – drums

Additional Musicians:

Rickard Uttermalm – guitar solo (13) and backing vocals
Johan Lund – guitar solo (10,12)
Asser Hakala – acoustic guitar (4,5)
Sofhia Karlsson – additional vocals (5,13)

Production:

Produced by Johan Lund and Confess.

Tracklist:

01. Pray for the Prey
02. Relationshit
03. Scream
04. Pay Before I Go
05. Take Aim
06. Bloodstained Highway
07. Setting Sails
08. Back to Hell
09. Got Lucky
10. Cardiac Arrest
11. Get Me Down
12. Intervention (Sin & Tonic, Pt. 2)
13. What's Love Got to Do with It (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Confess (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Máj 2022, 13:46

Confess - Exit Light (Single) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Videos

Bio:

Confess is a hard rock/heavy metal band from Stockholm, Sweden with influences of the 80's.”Confess can be recommended as a very explosively and distinctive live band” heavenofrockmusic.In late 2008 the lead singer John Elliot formed the band, and soon Samael would join the band as the drummer.The band started write their own material right away, and a couple of shows around Sweden were immediately on the schedule. The band released a demo in 2010 and the responses were really good.Denver joined for the guitar and the writing for the future release was in the making . Confess went into the studio in early 2010 to record a couple of new demos.During the recording process Confess got signed by an American based label called Sliptrick Records.Another guitarist was added to the band named Blomman (The Flower Boy). In the early summer of 2011, Confess headed out for a Show-case tour in Latvia with Sliptrick friends, Thyreos & Scarlet Violet.In the fall of 2011 Confess entered the Soundfraction Studios to begin the recording what was to become – The Gin Act. The EP was produced/mixed by Johan Lund and Co-producer Eddie Siojo. Right after the recording of “The Gin Act” a new bass player joined the band, Lucky.The EP was released through Sliptrick records in 2012, and confess started to do some shows around Europe.After comning back to stockholm the band decided to once again enter the mighty soundfraction studio to start the recording of their debut album "JAIL". After alot of tears, sweat and poo the record was finally done. Two videos was recorded for the singels RELATIONSHIT & SCREAM. Confess headed out on the roads of Europe again and the respons was amazing. Confess signed a new deal with the Italian label SG-records and their debut album ”JAIL” will finnaly se the light of dawn in april 2014.And the story will continue…

Album:

The Feb. 25 release of the Swedish hard rock band Confess her new single “Exit Light” and will be available digitally through, inter alia, iTunes and others.

Line Up:

John Elliot - Vocal
Samael - Drums
Lucky - Bass
Denver - Guitar
Blomman - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Exit Light
02. Awake
03. Exit Light – Radio Edit

+ Video "Bloodstained Highway" (Official Video)
+ Video "Relationshit" (Official Video)
+ Video "Exit Light" (Official Teaser)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Máj 2022, 13:47

Confess - Haunters (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Confess is a hard rock/glam metal band from Stockholm, Sweden with influences of the 80's.”Confess can be recommended as a very explosively and distinctive live band” heavenofrockmusic.In late 2008 the lead singer John Elliot formed the band, and soon Samael would join the band as the drummer.The band started write their own material right away, and a couple of shows around Sweden were immediately on the schedule. The band released a demo in 2010 and the responses were really good.Denver joined for the guitar and the writing for the future release was in the making . Confess went into the studio in early 2010 to record a couple of new demos.During the recording process Confess got signed by an American based label called Sliptrick Records.Another guitarist was added to the band named Blomman (The Flower Boy). In the early summer of 2011, Confess headed out for a Show-case tour in Latvia with Sliptrick friends, Thyreos & Scarlet Violet.In the fall of 2011 Confess entered the Soundfraction Studios to begin the recording what was to become – The Gin Act. The EP was produced/mixed by Johan Lund and Co-producer Eddie Siojo. Right after the recording of “The Gin Act” a new bass player joined the band, Lucky.The EP was released through Sliptrick records in 2012, and confess started to do some shows around Europe.After comning back to stockholm the band decided to once again enter the mighty soundfraction studio to start the recording of their debut album "JAIL". After alot of tears, sweat and poo the record was finally done. Two videos was recorded for the singels RELATIONSHIT & SCREAM. Confess headed out on the roads of Europe again and the respons was amazing. Confess signed a new deal with the Italian label SG-records and their debut album ”JAIL” will finnaly se the light of dawn in april 2014.And the story will continue…

Album:

Finally, after three long years Swedish rockers CONFESS will be releasing their long-awaited new album entitled "Haunters" on March 1, 2017. Mixing Sleaze with Melodic Hard rock in a Scandinavian fashion, Confess' previous album was one of this blog's pick of the year.Well, "Haunters" is even better, showcasing a mature songwriting and some killer musicianship.Formed in 2008, Confess are part of the new wave of Swedish sleaze commanded by Crashdiet, but these guys are much more melodic, clean, polished than the gritty sleaze of Crashdiet, recalling Shotgun Messiah second commercial era. On the other hand, Confess injects into their songs a strong sense of musicality and catchy (harmonized) choruses in the vein of the first Crazy Lixx and a polished production similar to Hardcore Superstar."Haunters", indeed, is much melodic hard rock than sleaze, and believe me, it rocks.You got more metallic rockers such as 'Strange Kind of Affection' (think a mix of Motley Crue & Skid Row), the Dokken meets Wasp "We Are the Rats", and the punchy 'Animal Attraction', all balanced by awesome midtempo rockers such as 'Stand Our Ground', a terrific tune driven by a solid melody with big production and huge gang vocals, or the highly melodic 'Haunting You', a sure hit in 1989.'Talia' adds some electronics and synths at the beginning, then it turns Def Leppard / Hysteria era with monster verses and a catchy chorus that Mutt Lange would be proud of.'How Could I Let You Go' is a superb ballad with a great atmosphere, and 'Lady of Night' is simply awesome with its, again, Def Leppard feel, but this time circa 1982.'Tonight' is short ballad only surrounded by synths (brings to mind early '90s Europe), then 'Let the Show Go On' is all feel-good melodic rock with that '80s magic.The last two tracks, bonuses, were not necessary, both covers from songs that perhaps influenced Confess' origins but musically have nothing in common with the rest of the album.But that doesn't diminishes what we listened to before; "Haunters" is one of the best melodic hard rock spiced with sleaze that I heard in long time.Confess are ready to explode into the major leagues with "Haunters": killer songs, the guys are playing better than ever (there's a new guitarist and bass player) and production is huge, polished, like it used to be circa 1987.An album to be included into my 'best of the year list' for sure.

Line Up:

John Elliot - Vocal
Richie - Guitar
Johan Blom (Blomman) - Guitar
Van Noice - Bass
Samael - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Irony
02. Strange Kind Of Affection
03. Stand Our Ground
04. We Are The Rats
05. Haunting You
06. Talia
07. How Could I Let You Go
08. Animal Attraction
09. I Won’t Die
10. Lady Of Night
11. Tonight
12. Let The Show Go On
13. Exit Light (Single) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Awake (Single) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Máj 2022, 13:55

Confess - Burn 'em All (Limited Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Glam Sleaze Rock , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Confess is a hard rock/heavy metal band from Stockholm, Sweden with influences of the 80's.”Confess can be recommended as a very explosively and distinctive live band” heavenofrockmusic.In late 2008 the lead singer John Elliot formed the band, and soon Samael would join the band as the drummer.The band started write their own material right away, and a couple of shows around Sweden were immediately on the schedule. The band released a demo in 2010 and the responses were really good.Denver joined for the guitar and the writing for the future release was in the making . Confess went into the studio in early 2010 to record a couple of new demos.During the recording process Confess got signed by an American based label called Sliptrick Records.Another guitarist was added to the band named Blomman (The Flower Boy). In the early summer of 2011, Confess headed out for a Show-case tour in Latvia with Sliptrick friends, Thyreos & Scarlet Violet.In the fall of 2011 Confess entered the Soundfraction Studios to begin the recording what was to become – The Gin Act. The EP was produced/mixed by Johan Lund and Co-producer Eddie Siojo. Right after the recording of “The Gin Act” a new bass player joined the band, Lucky.The EP was released through Sliptrick records in 2012, and confess started to do some shows around Europe.After comning back to stockholm the band decided to once again enter the mighty soundfraction studio to start the recording of their debut album "JAIL". After alot of tears, sweat and poo the record was finally done. Two videos was recorded for the singels RELATIONSHIT & SCREAM. Confess headed out on the roads of Europe again and the respons was amazing. Confess signed a new deal with the Italian label SG-records and their debut album ”JAIL” will finnaly se the light of dawn in april 2014.And the story will continue…

Album:

Special LTD. Edition: comes with a personalized printed card included, filled with handwritten name of the buyer, number of the copy and signature of Street Symphonies Records label manager, that certifies the originality of the product.An exclusive paper card handcrafted by Outward Styles wraps the CD.Available in a strictly limited quantity of 30 copies.Street Symphonies Records & Burning Minds Music Group are proud to announce the signing of Scandi sleaze rockers Confess, for the release of their new full-length album "Burn ‘em All". Confess became, along the years, one of the leading forces in the Swedish sleaze / hard rock scene. With their top selling album "Jail" and the 2017 release "Haunters" they’ve been touring all over the world in the last 6 years, hitting countries like the USA, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Latvia, Finland, Sweden, England, Scotland, Wales, Austria, France and more. After several years of touring, writing and pledging, their legion to rock 'n' roll music, the Swedish five piece combo took some time off to write the hits for their third official studio album. It’s for sure their most honest and well-crafted release so far. Some would say it's the perfect mix between their debut album "Jail" and the follow-up "Haunters".

Line Up:

John Elliot - Vocal
Pontus - Guitar
Johan Blom (Blomman) - Guitar
Ludwig - Bass
Samael - Drums

Tracklist:

01. So What?
02. Malleus
03. Welcome Insanity
04. A Beautiful Mind
05. Heresy
06. Burn 'em All
07. Is It Love?
08. My Vicious way
09. 509
10. Prominence
11. One For The Road

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných