CoreLeoni (SWITZERLAND)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

CoreLeoni (SWITZERLAND)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2022, 15:29

CoreLeoni - The Greatest Hits Part 1 (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Who is CoreLeoni? It is a project founded by none other than Gotthard guitarist and founder Leo Leoni to pay a very personal tribute to his rock 'n' roll past! In Leo's words: "On the 25th anniversary of the release of the first Gotthard album, I wanted to pay tribute to songs like 'Downtown', 'Firedance', 'Higher', 'Here Comes The Heat', 'In The Name', 'Ride On ...', 'Let It Be' and 'All I Care For'. Songs that with Gotthard we had kind of left aside. We have rerecorded, refreshed and rebrushed them in a respectful way. These songs are very dear to me and they are part of a period that will remain forever with me." The album will also include a new song, "Walk On Water". "This project made me feel so many emotions and memories, filling my heart with joy. I hope hearing these new versions gives all the Gotthard fans, especially the ones who knew and loved the band in the early days, the same great emotions that it has brought to me", concludes Leo.

Album:

Coreleoni is a new project that was founded by GOTTHARD's lead guitarist and founding member Leo Leoni and his goal is to pay a tribute to his classic Gotthard's days. In Leoni's own words : "On the 25th Anniversary of the release of the first GOTTHARD album, I wanted to pay tribute to songs like: DOWNTOWN, FIREDANCE, HIGHER, HERE COMES THE HEAT, IN THE NAME, RIDE ON…, LET IT BE, and ALL I CARE FOR. Songs that with Gotthard we have kind of left aside. We have re-recorded, refreshed, and "re-brushed" them in a respectful way. These songs are very dear to me and they are part of a period that will remain forever with me."Except Leoni, the band includes Ronnie Romero (Lords Of Black, Rainbow) on vocals, Hena Habegger on drums, Jgor Gianola on guitar and Mila Merker on bass. The album, also, includes a new song, “Walk On Water”.After the very first spin of this album (The Greatest Hits Part 1), I have to say that Leoni and his gang did an excellent job here. I, also, have to say that he is right by saying that all the songs were refreshed and re-brushed in a respectful way. All the songs kept the 'magic' of Gotthard and that's the thing that matters the most, imho. "Firedance" (which is one of my all time favorite tunes ever), "Higher", the emotional "Let It Be", the amazing ballad of "All I Care For" and the fast-paced "Here Comes The Heat" are all well-performed, well-played and, in my opinion, Ronnie Romero has done a phenomenal job regarding the vocals. The new song "Walk On Water" is just killer!!!I'm really thrilled about this release! Excellent musicianship, soulful and passionate vocals by Romero and with the 'spirit' of the classic Gotthard sound to haunt every single moment this album is just awesome!!!

Line-Up:

Leo Leoni: guitar (GOTTHARD)
Ronnie Romero (Lords Of Black, Rainbow): vocals
Hena Habegger: drums
Jgor Gianola: guitar
Mila Merker: bass

Tracklist:

01. Il Padrino
02. Firedance
03. Downtown
04. Higher
05. Get It While You Can
06. In The Name
07. Let It Be
08. All I Care For
09. Walk On Water
10. Here Comes The Heat
11. Tell No Lies
12. Ride On
13. Anytime Anywhere
14. El Traidor (Bonus Track)
15. All I Care For (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Let It Be" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: CoreLeoni (SWT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2022, 15:29

CoreLeoni - II (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Who is CoreLeoni? It is a project founded by none other than Gotthard guitarist and founder Leo Leoni to pay a very personal tribute to his rock 'n' roll past! In Leo's words: "On the 25th anniversary of the release of the first Gotthard album, I wanted to pay tribute to songs like 'Downtown', 'Firedance', 'Higher', 'Here Comes The Heat', 'In The Name', 'Ride On ...', 'Let It Be' and 'All I Care For'. Songs that with Gotthard we had kind of left aside. We have rerecorded, refreshed and rebrushed them in a respectful way. These songs are very dear to me and they are part of a period that will remain forever with me." The album will also include a new song, "Walk On Water". "This project made me feel so many emotions and memories, filling my heart with joy. I hope hearing these new versions gives all the Gotthard fans, especially the ones who knew and loved the band in the early days, the same great emotions that it has brought to me", concludes Leo.

Album:

He is one of the truest and most passionate rock musicians of the last decades. And though time stood never still for Gotthard founding member and guitarist Leo Leoni, with CoreLeoni he named his passion for big, timeless classic rock, for pure music nostalgy, added with a modern sound. On September 27, second album "II" will be released. Next to Gotthard songs from the early stage as well as two brand-new tracks, the album contains a cover of John Lee Hooker's "Boom Boom Boom". Together with Rainbow singer and Lords Of The Black founding member and ex-singer Ronnie Romero, Hena Habegger (drums, Gotthard), Jgor Gianola (guitar, ex-Gotthard, U.D.O., Jorn Lande) as well as Mila Merker (bass, Soulline) Leoni shows that classic rock doesn't need to be old-fashioned. Leoni had the idea to found CoreLeoni when Gotthard was celebrating its 25th anniversary. "When we play shows, we nowadays have to leave out a lof of the old songs as there are so many new ones that have to find their place in the setlist", Leo explains. "Especially a lot of the old songs really mean a lot to me and will always be a big part of me. That's why I decided to record them again and bring them back into the current times, also soundwise."

Line-Up:

Ronnie Romero (Lords Of Black, Rainbow): vocals
Hena Habegger: drums
Jgor Gianola: guitar
Mila Merker: bass

Tracklist:

01. Waltz No. 2 (Dmitri Shostakovich Cover)
02. Standing In The Light (Gotthard Cover)
03. Love For Money (Gotthard Cover)
04. Open Fire (Gotthard Cover)
05. Angel (Gotthard Cover)
06. And Then Goodbye (Gotthard Cover) (Bonus Track)
07. She Goes Down (Gotthard Cover)
08. No Tomorrow (Gotthard Cover)
09. I'm Your Travellin' Man (Gotthard Cover)
10. Cheat And Hide (Gotthard Cover) (Bonus Track)
11. Make My Day (Gotthard Cover)
12. Mountain Mama (Gotthard Cover)
13. Queen Of Hearts
14. Don't Get Me Wrong
15. Boom Boom (John Lee Hooker Cover) (Bonus Track)
16. Il Padrino (Nino Rota Cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Máj 2022, 06:29

CoreLeoni - III (2CD) (Limited Edition Digipak) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

CORELEONI new album released past week titled “III” really rocks, and now we have the Limited Edition 2-CD digipak including a bonus disc with Gotthard covers, exclusive to this release.Swiss rockers Gotthard slowly and over the span of years moved away from traditional hard rock and redirected their sound towards mainstream rock that allowed the band the enlarge their fanbase. Since the heart of rock’n’roll is still what drives Gotthard founding member Leo Leoni, the guitarist started a side-project called CoreLeoni. That was in 2018, the year when their first record hit the shelves. Leoni took Gotthard songs and equipped them with the spirit of classic rock / hard.The album was well-received by fans and caused a positive echo that inspired Leoni to continue with CoreLeoni, and now we have the new album ‘III’. As anyone can assume, it’s the third record from the Swiss-based guitarist who has onboarded with Eugent Bushpepa a new singer. The powerful voice of the latter is certainly an enrichment for CoreLeoni and listening to the pumping rocker ‘Like It or Not’ gives an idea of his vocal range.‘III’ inhales the spirit of hard rock which becomes apparent while listening to the galloping ‘Wake Up Call’, the classic rock inspired ‘Purple Dynamite’ and the grooving ‘Would You Love Me’. No doubt, an album like ‘III’ needs a ballad and after cruising through the rocking tracklisting ‘Deep in My Soul’ finally brings the soulful sound to forefront.One of the most influential bands when it’s about rock music are The Rolling Stones and ‘Jumpin’ Jack Flash’ is a classic. Covering such a song always carries the risk of not living up to the original. Now, Leo Leoni and bandmates succeed when CoreLeoni-ze the timeless rock anthem. The guys add some heaviness to their version and make it to a roaring hard rock hymn that stays close to the original and still has a lot of own identity.Well done, that is what one can conclude.This ltd digipak includes the bonus disc featuring CoreLeoni covering Gotthard. ‘Say Goodbye’, ‘Good Time Lover’, ‘Fist In Your Face’, ‘I’m On My Way’ are excellent choices, “CoreLeonized” here in a very good, pleasant way.‘III’ is a vintage-oriented hard rock record that features music which isn’t offered too often these days. An organic sound, great melodies, good hooks and Leoni’s screaming guitar are what makes this longplayer to a groovy ambassador of rock’n’roll.

Line-Up:

Eugent Bushpepa - vocals
Jgor Gianola - guitar
Mila Merker - bass
Alex Motta - drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Let Life Begin Tonight
02. Purple Dynamite
03. Guilty Under Pressure
04. Greetings From Russia
05. Sometimes
06. Like It Or Not
07. Wake Up Call
08. Sick & Tired
09. Would You Love Me
10. Deep In My Soul
11. Jumpin’ Jack Flash

CD2: Bonus CD:

01. Say Goodbye [GOTTHARD Cover]
02. Good Time Lover [GOTTHARD Cover]
03. Fist In Your Face [GOTTHARD Cover]
04. I’m On My Way [GOTTHARD Cover]

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Okt 2023, 11:02

CoreLeoni - Alive (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

Album:

These live recordings from our first tour with Gent Bushpepa captured the real essence of CoreLeoni!" - Leo Leoni.Gotthard founder and guitarist Leo Leoni and his band colleagues present the first CoreLeoni live album to their fans. The songs on Alive were recorded in March 2022 as part of the Rock Generation Tour 2022.Alive is the pure rock ‘n’ roll quintessence which combines many of the early Gotthard and current CoreLeoni hits, such as "Standing in The Light", "Firedance", "Purple Dynamite", "Let Life Begin Tonight", and many more.

Line-Up:

Leo Leoni - guitar (GOTTHARD)
Eugent Bushpepa - vocals
Jgor Gianola - guitar
Mila Merker - bass
Alex Motta - drums

Tracklist:

01. Il Padrino
02. Higher
03. Standing In The Light
04. Downtown
05. Fist In Your Face
06. Let Life Begin Tonight
07. Purple Dynamite
08. All I Care For
09. Angel
10. Firedance
11. Mountain Mama
12. Sister Moon
13. All We Are
14. Here Comes The Heat

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných