First Signal (CAN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

First Signal (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2022, 12:09

First Signal - One Step Over The Line (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

First Signal is the new collaboration between two big names of the melodic rock scene being singer Harry Hess, the front man of one of the greatest AOR/Melodic Rock bands in the world Harem Scarem, and bass player Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Place Vendome, Khymera).Harry Hess is a songwriter/producer/engineer and mixer who's numerous recording credits span over the last twenty five years back to when he signed his first deal as a recording artist at the age of fifteen.The former Warner Music Canada artist has honed his production/engineering skills along side of his singing and songwriting duties as a recording artist.As well as owning a full production recording facility, he has made records in numerous countries around the world, including: Japan, Malaysia, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Holland, Canada and the U.K.Harry's songwriting ability has earned him 14 top forty hits around the world and sales of well over 2 million records in 43 countries.Jan. 1st 09 Harry signed a worldwide publishing deal with Universal Music Publishing.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is excited to announce the release of the sophomore album from FIRST SIGNAL, “One Step Over the Line“ on June 3rd.In 2010, a marriage made in Melodic Rock heaven between Canadian singer Harry Hess and producer Dennis Ward launched the First Signal project. The concept developed when Frontiers' President Serafino Perugino presented Hess some Melodic Rock songs that harkened back to the magic of the early Harem Scarem sound, who at the time were on an artistic hiatus. The project was met with excellent reviews and interest from the Melodic Rock crowd and even when Harem Scarem re-launched with their album “Thirteen” (one of their strongest to date), Harry was still wanting to go back and sing some excellent Melodic Rock songs that he had from various songwriters under a different moniker.So, the idea of another First Signal album started to float around and with the help of Swedish producer Daniel Flores (FIND ME, The Murder of My Sweet, etc.), the new record started to take shape. Once again, the inspiration behind the songs are the first two Harem Scarem albums, two absolute classic Melodic Rock releases. But once again, we have some new twists and interpretations, with songs covering everything from AOR to Arena Hard Rock.Harry says, “I am very excited to be a part of the new First Signal release. I was pleasantly surprised with the positive reaction surrounding the first CD, so it was an easy decision to be a part of the new recording. Between Serafino, Daniel and myself we gathered some great songs that I'm sure the AOR fans will love. Daniel Flores did a fabulous job and put in a ton of effort to make this happen. We met many years ago on a writing trip to Sweden where I immediately noticed his work ethic and dedication to making music. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's reaction to the new album on June 3rd!”Musicians on the album include the outstanding new talent Michael Palace on guitars and bass, Daniel Flores on drums and keyboards, and background vocals from Hess' Harem Scarem bandmate (and Red Dragon Cartel singer) Darren Smith, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Nigel Bailey, Daniel Flores, Rolf Pilotti and Angelica Rylin.Another Melodic Rock gem and an absolute contender for the AOR album of the year!

Line Up:

Harry Hess - Lead and backing vocals (Ex-Harem Scarem)
Michael Palace - Acoustic, electric guitar and bass
Daniel Flores - Keyboards and Drums

Additional musicians:

Francesco Marras (solo on She is Getting Away and Love Gets Through)
Backing vocals: Darren James Smith, Harry Hess, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Nigel Bailey, Daniel Flores, Rolf Pilotti and Angelica Rylin

Produced by Daniel Flores

Tracklist:

01. Love Run Free
02. Love Gets Through
03. Still Pretending
04. Broken
05. Kharma
06. Minute Of Your Time
07. She Is Getting Away
08. December Rain
09. Weigh Me In
10. Pedestal
11. One Step Over The Line
12. Weigh Me In (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Love Gets Through" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: First Signal (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2022, 12:10

First Signal - Line Of Fire (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

First Signal is the new collaboration between two big names of the melodic rock scene being singer Harry Hess, the front man of one of the greatest AOR/Melodic Rock bands in the world Harem Scarem, and bass player Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Place Vendome, Khymera).Harry Hess is a songwriter/producer/engineer and mixer who's numerous recording credits span over the last twenty five years back to when he signed his first deal as a recording artist at the age of fifteen.The former Warner Music Canada artist has honed his production/engineering skills along side of his singing and songwriting duties as a recording artist.As well as owning a full production recording facility, he has made records in numerous countries around the world, including: Japan, Malaysia, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Holland, Canada and the U.K.Harry's songwriting ability has earned him 14 top forty hits around the world and sales of well over 2 million records in 43 countries.Jan. 1st 09 Harry signed a worldwide publishing deal with Universal Music Publishing.

Album:

After two critical and fan acclaimed albums, FIRST SIGNAL are returning with a new studio album, "Line Of Fire" via Frontiers Music next May 17. This is the Japanese edition including a bonus track.In 2010, a marriage in made in melodic rock heaven was consummated between Canadian rock vocalist Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) and German producer Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Khymera) under the First Signal name.The seeds of this union were planted that same year when Frontiers Records presented Hess some melodic rock songs which had the same vibe and magic as Harem Scarem, whom at the time were on a hiatus.The debut album was greeted with high interest and excellent reviews from the Melodic Rock faithful, so even when Harem Scarem rebooted to record an excellent comeback album, "Thirteen", Hess was still keen to record some more excellent melodic rock songs that he had gathered from various songwriters under the First Signal banner.So, the idea of another First Signal album continued to float around and with the help of Swedish producer Daniel Flores (FIND ME, THE MURDER OF MY SWEET, etc.), the second record started to take shape.Once again, the inspiration behind the songs were the first two Harem Scarem albums, both absolute Melodic Rock classics, but, as with the debut, some new twists were thrown in with songs covering everything from AOR to Arena Hard Rock.The second album was also greeted with much excitement from the Melodic / AOR fanbase, especially in Europe. With that kind of reception, recording a third album was a no-brainer.With songs provided by Hess himself, Stan Meissner, Henrik Hedström, Lars Edvall, Anderz Wrethov, Andreas Johansson, Carl Dixon, Bruce Turgon, Sören Kronqvist, Morgan Jensen, Hal Marabel, Daniel Palmqvist, Ulrick Lönnqvist, Nigel Bailey, and production duties handled again by Daniel Flores, "Line of Fire" is another awesome slab of great AOR / melodic rock for the 21st century.'Born To Be A Rebel' should be one of the best songs First Signal ever recorded, pure melodic rock with driven melodious guitars, synth atmospheres, soaring vocals, and a killer chorus.Another absolute winner for me is the awesome 'Walk Through The Fire', written by Carl Dixon (Coney Hatch), a monster '80s melodic hard rocker with a rhythm to die for.And it's perhaps title track 'Line Of Fire' which better represents First Signal and this album; a mix of succulent melodic rock riffs, AOR accessibility, and top class vocals.For Harem Scarem-like tunes check superb midtempo 'Here With You', and for ballads the really strong 'The Last Of My Broken Hearts' does the trick.Worth to mention is the Japanese bonus track, 'The Last Of My Broken Hearts (Acoustic)', which is completely different, slower and atmospheric, just Hess, piano & synths, and it's wonderful.You can't go wrong with this superb vocalist, the song selection is stupendous - the best of the 3 First Signal albums - and production bright, vibrant.

Line Up:

Harry Hess - Lead and backing vocals (Ex-Harem Scarem)
Michael Palace - Acoustic, electric guitar and bass
Daniel Flores - Keyboards and Drums
Johan Niemann - Bass

Darren Smith - Background Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Born To Be A Rebel
02. A Million Miles
03. The Last Of My Broken Hearts
04. Tonight We Are The Only
05. Walk Through The Fire
06. Never Look Back
07. Line Of Fire
08. Here With You
09. Need You Now
10. Falling
11. The End Of The World
12. The Last Of My Broken Hearts (Acoustic Piano) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2022, 12:10

First Signal - Closer To The Edge (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Album:

First Signal, a musical union between Canadian vocalist Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) and Swedish drummer/producer Daniel Flores (The Murder Of My Sweet, Find Me), has announced the forthcoming release of new album “Closer To The Edge” on April 8, 2022. The new record, the fourth overall, offers up another outstanding collection of songs that continues the fine tradition the band has now established over the course of its discography.Hess is, as always, on fire here and this is another outstanding production job by Flores. As with previous releases, this will be another must hear for fans of the AOR/Melodic Rock genre as, in 2022, it does not get any better than this. Pete Alpenborg (Arctic Rain), Guillermo Del Medio (Inner Stream), Alessandro Del Vecchio, Kristian Fyhr (Seventh Crystal), Herman Nori and others have contributed their songwriting talents to this latest opus with spectacular results. “Closer to the Edge” is once again a total delight for AOR and melodic rock fans and an easy contender for AOR album of the year.First Signal started in 2010 as a musical partnership between vocalist Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) and German producer Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Khymera). The seeds of this union were planted that same year when Frontiers president and head of A&R, Serafino Perugino, presented Hess some melodic rock songs which had the same vibe and magic as Harem Scarem, whom, at the time, was on a hiatus. The self-titled debut album was greeted with excellent reviews from the MR faithful, so even when Harem Scarem rebooted to record an excellent comeback album, “Thirteen”, Hess was still keen to record some more excellent melodic rock songs that he had gathered from various songwriters under the First Signal banner.So, the idea of another First Signal album continued to float around and with the help of Swedish producer/drummer Daniel Flores now stepping in for Ward, the second record, "One Step Over The Line" (2016), started to take shape. Once again, the inspiration behind the songs were the first two Harem Scarem albums, two absolute MR classics, but, as with the debut, some new twists were thrown in the mix with the songs covering everything from AOR to arena rock. The album was also greeted with much excitement from the MR/AOR fanbase, especially in Europe. With that kind of reception, recording a third album, "Line Of Fire" (2019), was a no-brainer. With songs provided by Stan Meissner, Harry Hess, Henrik Hedström, Lars Edvall, Anderz Wrethov, Andreas Johansson, Carl Dixon, Bruce Turgon, Sören Kronqvist, Morgan Jensen, Hal Marabel, Daniel Palmqvist, Ulrick Lönnqvist & Nigel Bailey and production duties handled again by Daniel Flores, “Line of Fire” was another awesome slab of great AOR/MR for the 21st century.And now, in 2022, the band continues the traditions they've established with their previous three releases on the fourth entry into their catalog, "Closer To The Edge".

Line Up:

Harry Hess - lead and backing vocals (Ex-Harem Scarem)
Andi Kravljaca - guitar
Jonny Trobro - bass
Daniel Flores - drums

Tracklist:

01. Don't Let It End
02. I Don't Wanna Feel The Night Is Over
03. Show Me The Way
04. Don't Look Away
05. Irreplaceable
06. One More Time
07. Closer To The Edge
08. Angel With A Rose
09. Mystery
10. The Hurting One
11. Got To Believe

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2023, 09:46

First Signal - Closer To The Edge (Japan Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan Edition)
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Album:

First Signal, a musical union between Canadian vocalist Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) and Swedish drummer/producer Daniel Flores (The Murder Of My Sweet, Find Me), has announced the forthcoming release of new album “Closer To The Edge” on April 8, 2022. The new record, the fourth overall, offers up another outstanding collection of songs that continues the fine tradition the band has now established over the course of its discography.Hess is, as always, on fire here and this is another outstanding production job by Flores. As with previous releases, this will be another must hear for fans of the AOR/Melodic Rock genre as, in 2022, it does not get any better than this. Pete Alpenborg (Arctic Rain), Guillermo Del Medio (Inner Stream), Alessandro Del Vecchio, Kristian Fyhr (Seventh Crystal), Herman Nori and others have contributed their songwriting talents to this latest opus with spectacular results. “Closer to the Edge” is once again a total delight for AOR and melodic rock fans and an easy contender for AOR album of the year.First Signal started in 2010 as a musical partnership between vocalist Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) and German producer Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Khymera). The seeds of this union were planted that same year when Frontiers president and head of A&R, Serafino Perugino, presented Hess some melodic rock songs which had the same vibe and magic as Harem Scarem, whom, at the time, was on a hiatus. The self-titled debut album was greeted with excellent reviews from the MR faithful, so even when Harem Scarem rebooted to record an excellent comeback album, “Thirteen”, Hess was still keen to record some more excellent melodic rock songs that he had gathered from various songwriters under the First Signal banner.So, the idea of another First Signal album continued to float around and with the help of Swedish producer/drummer Daniel Flores now stepping in for Ward, the second record, "One Step Over The Line" (2016), started to take shape. Once again, the inspiration behind the songs were the first two Harem Scarem albums, two absolute MR classics, but, as with the debut, some new twists were thrown in the mix with the songs covering everything from AOR to arena rock. The album was also greeted with much excitement from the MR/AOR fanbase, especially in Europe. With that kind of reception, recording a third album, "Line Of Fire" (2019), was a no-brainer. With songs provided by Stan Meissner, Harry Hess, Henrik Hedström, Lars Edvall, Anderz Wrethov, Andreas Johansson, Carl Dixon, Bruce Turgon, Sören Kronqvist, Morgan Jensen, Hal Marabel, Daniel Palmqvist, Ulrick Lönnqvist & Nigel Bailey and production duties handled again by Daniel Flores, “Line of Fire” was another awesome slab of great AOR/MR for the 21st century.And now, in 2022, the band continues the traditions they've established with their previous three releases on the fourth entry into their catalog, "Closer To The Edge".

Line Up:

Andi Kravljaca - guitar
Jonny Trobro - bass
Daniel Flores - drums

Tracklist:

01. Don't Let It End
02. I Don't Wanna Feel The Night Is Over
03. Show Me The Way
04. Don't Look Away
05. Irreplaceable
06. One More Time
07. Closer To The Edge
08. Angel With A Rose
09. Mystery
10. The Hurting One
11. Got To Believe
12. One More Time (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Mar 2023, 12:58

First Signal - Face Your Fears (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Album:

First Signal, an ongoing melodic rock project fronted by the inimitable Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), has announced the release of a new album, "Face Your Fears". The new record, their fifth overall, continues the tradition they've now established over the course of their discography of delivering top-notch melodic rock perfectly suited for the legendary voice of Hess. For "Face Your Fears", Hess collaborated with producer Michele Guaitoli, who has produced albums by Issa, Visions Of Atlantis, Kalidia, SheWolf and many more. He is also the vocalist for Visions Of Atlantis, Temperance and ERA. Guaitoli also plays bass and some guitars on the album in addition to overseeing production. As with all the previous First Signal releases, this will be another must hear for fans of the AOR/MR genre. Birthed in 2010, First Signal started as a musical partnership between vocalist Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) and German producer Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Khymera). The seeds of this union were planted that same year when Frontiers' president and head of A&R Serafino Perugino presented Hess some melodic rock songs which had the same vibe and magic as Harem Scarem, who, at the time, were on a hiatus. The self-titled debut album was greeted with excellent reviews from the melodic rock faithful, so even when Harem Scarem rebooted to record an excellent comeback album "Thirteen", Hess was still keen to record some more excellent melodic rock songs that he had gathered from various songwriters under the First Signal banner. The idea of another First Signal album continued to float around and with the help of Swedish producer/drummer Daniel Flores (The Murder Of My Sweet, Find Me) stepping in for Ward, the second record, "One Step Over The Line" (2016), started to take shape. Once again, First Signal's recorded output was greeted with much excitement from the AOR/MR fanbase. With that kind of reception, recording a third album, "Line Of Fire" (2019), was a no-brainer. With production duties handled again by Flores, "Line Of Fire" was another awesome slab of great AOR/MR for the 21st century. In 2022, the band continued with a fourth entry into their catalog, "Closer To The Edge", again produced by Flores. For 2023, Hess and First Signal are once again prepared to deliver pure AOR/MR bliss with "Face Your Fears"!

Line Up:

Marco Pastorino - guitar
Michele Guaitoli - bass
Marco Andreetto - drums

Tracklist:

01. Unbreakable
02. Situation Critical
03. Shoot The Bullet
04. Always Be There
05. Dominos
06. Rain For Your Roses
07. Face Your Fears
08. Never Gonna Let You Go
09. Not This Time
10. In The Name Of Love
11. Never Be Silenced
12. In The Name Of Love (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných