Ronnie Atkins (DENMARK)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Ronnie Atkins (DENMARK)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Mar 2022, 07:22

Ronnie Atkins - One Shot (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Ronnie Atkins, real name Paul Christensen (* November 16, 1964, Vejle, Denmark), is a Danish musician and singer for the heavy metal band Pretty Maids, which he co-founded with guitarist Ken Hammer in 1981.He has also been performing with the metal opera Avantasia since 2013, in which he participated as a singer on two studio albums; The Mystery of Time (2013) and Ghostlights (2016).

Pretty Maids are a Danish hard rock/heavy metal band from Horsens, Denmark. Formed in 1981 by Ronnie Atkins and Ken Hammer, their sound and music can be described as classic guitar-laden heavy rock with a strong emphasis on melodic elements like vocals and keyboards.Over the years, Pretty Maids have sold hundreds of thousands of records, but have never broken through in a major way, except in Japan during the 1990s. They have supported well known bands as Black Sabbath, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, and Saxon, and were also featured at the 1987 German version of Monsters of Rock, where Metallica headlined along with Deep Purple.After a prolonged international touring hiatus before the release of the 2006 Wake Up To The Real World album, the band have every year since been touring their primary markets of Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Spain.In March 2014, Pretty Maids are going to release their 13th studio album Louder Than Ever.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of Danish vocalist Ronnie Atkins to a solo deal. The acclaimed Pretty Maids and Nordic Union vocalist will release his new solo album, "One Shot", in 2021."To be honest, I initially had no intention to do a solo album to begin with, but for various reasons and in particularly my own personal health situation, I finally decided to have a crack at it", says Atkins. "Around Easter 2020 and only some six weeks after I was told that everything seemingly looked very positive for my health, I was unfortunately diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and told it was incurable, which was devastating news for me. Needless to say, that was a total game changer and I went into a kind of panic situation for a while! But when the dust had settled, I realized there were two ways to approach the situation. I could sit down, accept the facts and feel pity for myself or I could pull myself up, set some goals, pursue my dreams and carry on living! And with fantastic back-up from my family and true friends, I went for the latter", continues Atkins.With the global pandemic shutting down touring for the foreseeable future, Atkins knew a tour promoting the latest Pretty Maids album, "Undress Your Madness" (2019), was not going to be in the stars anytime soon. Suddenly, the timing for working on a new solo album seemed to have presented itself."Well, I couldn't change the facts by any means. The whole world was on a lockdown and the future prospects of concerts were very uncertain and still is to this day! Basically, that meant that if I was gonna carry out the idea of a solo album, it had to be now since I don't necessarily have all the time in the world. I had all these ideas recorded on my iPhone that I felt were too good to never see the light of day and I was writing a lot at the time to help ease my frustrations", tells Atkins.Ronnie's next step was to connect with producer (and Pretty Maids bandmate) Chris Laney to begin the work of putting these ideas together into songs. Chris is overseeing production, Jacob Hansen will mix and musicians appearing on the album include - in addition to Laney - Allan Sørensen, Morten Sandager, Pontus Egberg, Anders Ringman, Pontus Norgren, Kee Marcello, Olliver Hartmann, John Berg, Linnea Vikström Egg, and Björn Strid."Not being able to handle the recordings myself, since I'm old school and a complete idiot when it comes to IT, Pro Tools and the like, I hooked up with my PM friend and firesoul Chris Laney, who literally cheered me up and convinced me to go ahead with it. So, I decided to get moving and literally recorded my ideas on either piano or guitar and with a mellotron click to keep the beat and the accompanying vocal. Then I would send these along to Chris, who did the instrumentation in Stockholm and would then send back demos to me. Then, I recorded the vocals first, which is totally the opposite of what you'd normally do, but based on the uncertainty of my health situation, I wanted to get them down. After that we did the basic tracks, drums, guitars, keys, backing vocals, etc. An odd way of doing it, for me at least, but it worked. And so, this procedure slowly moved on during the summer and finally turned into an album of 12 new songs", explains Atkins."I wouldn't have been able to carry out this project without the enthusiasm of Chris, who has been my constant partner in this project from day one. On top of that, I had the pleasure of working with a variety of great musicians/singers such as Pontus Norgren, Kee Marcello, Oliver Hartmann, Pontus Egberg, Linnea Vickström Egg, Björn Strid, and last but not at least, my PM relatives Allan Sørensen and Morten Sandager", continues Atkins. "Musically and lyrically this album has been a different process for me, considering everything going on. Musically, it could have gone in various directions. It's always a question of what you want it to be. A good song is a good song, so it's really a matter of how it is packaged. But I decided to make it appeal to the fans, the supporters who've been following me for almost 40 years, so this is basically a melodic rock album with a heavy twist. Lyrically, it also has a different approach. I found it hard to write about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, due to the situation I'm wrapped up in, so I guess it turned out a bit more personal and maybe melancholic at times. But it reflects my thoughts at the given time these lyrics were written", concludes Atkins.While the creation of "One Shot" is bittersweet for a variety of reasons, it's nonetheless another thoroughly wonderful melodic rock offering from one of the masters of the genre.

Line Up:

Ronnie Atkins - Vocals (1982-present) - See also: PRETTY MAIDS, Avantasia (live), Nordic Union, ex-L.A., ex-The Mini Four

+ guests:

Chris Laney (rg, lg, k, bv)
Anders Ringman (ag)
Pontus Norgren (lg)
Kee Marcello (lg)
Oliver Hartmann (lg, bv)
John Berg (lg)
Pontus Egberg (b)
Allan Sørensen (d)
Morten Sandager (k)
Linnea Vikström Egg (bv)
Bjørn Strid (bv)

Tracklist:

01. Real
02. Scorpio
03. One Shot
04. Subjugated
05. Frequency Of Love
06. Before The Rise Of An Empire
07. Miles Away
08. Picture Yourself
09. I Prophesize
10. One By One
11. When Dreams Are Not Enough

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ronnie Atkins (DEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Mar 2022, 07:23

Ronnie Atkins - One Shot (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Ronnie Atkins, real name Paul Christensen (* November 16, 1964, Vejle, Denmark), is a Danish musician and singer for the heavy metal band Pretty Maids, which he co-founded with guitarist Ken Hammer in 1981.He has also been performing with the metal opera Avantasia since 2013, in which he participated as a singer on two studio albums; The Mystery of Time (2013) and Ghostlights (2016).

Pretty Maids are a Danish hard rock/heavy metal band from Horsens, Denmark. Formed in 1981 by Ronnie Atkins and Ken Hammer, their sound and music can be described as classic guitar-laden heavy rock with a strong emphasis on melodic elements like vocals and keyboards.Over the years, Pretty Maids have sold hundreds of thousands of records, but have never broken through in a major way, except in Japan during the 1990s. They have supported well known bands as Black Sabbath, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, and Saxon, and were also featured at the 1987 German version of Monsters of Rock, where Metallica headlined along with Deep Purple.After a prolonged international touring hiatus before the release of the 2006 Wake Up To The Real World album, the band have every year since been touring their primary markets of Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Spain.In March 2014, Pretty Maids are going to release their 13th studio album Louder Than Ever.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of Danish vocalist Ronnie Atkins to a solo deal. The acclaimed Pretty Maids and Nordic Union vocalist will release his new solo album, "One Shot", in 2021."To be honest, I initially had no intention to do a solo album to begin with, but for various reasons and in particularly my own personal health situation, I finally decided to have a crack at it", says Atkins. "Around Easter 2020 and only some six weeks after I was told that everything seemingly looked very positive for my health, I was unfortunately diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and told it was incurable, which was devastating news for me. Needless to say, that was a total game changer and I went into a kind of panic situation for a while! But when the dust had settled, I realized there were two ways to approach the situation. I could sit down, accept the facts and feel pity for myself or I could pull myself up, set some goals, pursue my dreams and carry on living! And with fantastic back-up from my family and true friends, I went for the latter", continues Atkins.With the global pandemic shutting down touring for the foreseeable future, Atkins knew a tour promoting the latest Pretty Maids album, "Undress Your Madness" (2019), was not going to be in the stars anytime soon. Suddenly, the timing for working on a new solo album seemed to have presented itself."Well, I couldn't change the facts by any means. The whole world was on a lockdown and the future prospects of concerts were very uncertain and still is to this day! Basically, that meant that if I was gonna carry out the idea of a solo album, it had to be now since I don't necessarily have all the time in the world. I had all these ideas recorded on my iPhone that I felt were too good to never see the light of day and I was writing a lot at the time to help ease my frustrations", tells Atkins.Ronnie's next step was to connect with producer (and Pretty Maids bandmate) Chris Laney to begin the work of putting these ideas together into songs. Chris is overseeing production, Jacob Hansen will mix and musicians appearing on the album include - in addition to Laney - Allan Sørensen, Morten Sandager, Pontus Egberg, Anders Ringman, Pontus Norgren, Kee Marcello, Olliver Hartmann, John Berg, Linnea Vikström Egg, and Björn Strid."Not being able to handle the recordings myself, since I'm old school and a complete idiot when it comes to IT, Pro Tools and the like, I hooked up with my PM friend and firesoul Chris Laney, who literally cheered me up and convinced me to go ahead with it. So, I decided to get moving and literally recorded my ideas on either piano or guitar and with a mellotron click to keep the beat and the accompanying vocal. Then I would send these along to Chris, who did the instrumentation in Stockholm and would then send back demos to me. Then, I recorded the vocals first, which is totally the opposite of what you'd normally do, but based on the uncertainty of my health situation, I wanted to get them down. After that we did the basic tracks, drums, guitars, keys, backing vocals, etc. An odd way of doing it, for me at least, but it worked. And so, this procedure slowly moved on during the summer and finally turned into an album of 12 new songs", explains Atkins."I wouldn't have been able to carry out this project without the enthusiasm of Chris, who has been my constant partner in this project from day one. On top of that, I had the pleasure of working with a variety of great musicians/singers such as Pontus Norgren, Kee Marcello, Oliver Hartmann, Pontus Egberg, Linnea Vickström Egg, Björn Strid, and last but not at least, my PM relatives Allan Sørensen and Morten Sandager", continues Atkins. "Musically and lyrically this album has been a different process for me, considering everything going on. Musically, it could have gone in various directions. It's always a question of what you want it to be. A good song is a good song, so it's really a matter of how it is packaged. But I decided to make it appeal to the fans, the supporters who've been following me for almost 40 years, so this is basically a melodic rock album with a heavy twist. Lyrically, it also has a different approach. I found it hard to write about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, due to the situation I'm wrapped up in, so I guess it turned out a bit more personal and maybe melancholic at times. But it reflects my thoughts at the given time these lyrics were written", concludes Atkins.While the creation of "One Shot" is bittersweet for a variety of reasons, it's nonetheless another thoroughly wonderful melodic rock offering from one of the masters of the genre.

Line Up:

Ronnie Atkins - Vocals (1982-present) - See also: PRETTY MAIDS, Avantasia (live), Nordic Union, ex-L.A., ex-The Mini Four

+ guests:

Chris Laney (rg, lg, k, bv)
Anders Ringman (ag)
Pontus Norgren (lg)
Kee Marcello (lg)
Oliver Hartmann (lg, bv)
John Berg (lg)
Pontus Egberg (b)
Allan Sørensen (d)
Morten Sandager (k)
Linnea Vikström Egg (bv)
Bjørn Strid (bv)

Tracklist:

01. Real
02. Scorpio
03. One Shot
04. Subjugated
05. Frequency Of Love
06. Before The Rise Of An Empire
07. Miles Away
08. Picture Yourself
09. I Prophesize
10. One By One
11. When Dreams Are Not Enough
12. One Shot (Orchestral Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Mar 2022, 07:23

Ronnie Atkins - Make It Count (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022

Bio:

Album:

Respected Danish hard rock singer/songwriter Ronnie Atkins has announced the upcoming release of his new studio album, "Make It Count". The electrifying melodic hard rock masterpiece will be released almost one year to the day after the release of Atkins' last solo album, the critically acclaimed "One Shot".Rather than hyperbole from the record label, we'll let Ronnie tell the story of "Make It Count" in his own words: "Me and my great team of musicians followed exactly the same procedure as we did with 'One Shot', since I still feel a bit like I am racing against time because of my diagnosis. So, I basically sent my songs to producer Chris Laney, who would then work on a demo. When we were satisfied with the arrangements, I would then record the vocals and then the individual musicians laid down their tracks. I already had quite a few ideas from when 'One Shot' was released back in March 2021 and continued writing on and off through the spring and summer of 2021. The album was then recorded between April and October 2021. Let me also state that I felt pretty good during the whole process, at least physically. And this time, I had the chance to actually meet with some of the musicians in-person because the Covid-19 restrictions were not as tough as they were back in 2020 when we recorded the last album."As for the music, Ronnie says: "Once again it was quite an easy going process! Some of the songs were written on piano and some of them on guitar. I write the way I write, which means that the melodies and toplines are the first priority. If I feel I got a good song with the right chord structure and a strong melody that sticks in my head, then I know I'm on to something good and from there it can only get better. And that's when I send it on to Chris Laney, who then listens to it with a new set of ears and comes back with his input about the arrangement and additional little bits and pieces. As said, it is an easy going process since we're on the same page and that's a great way of collaborating. Stylewise, it's basically just melodic pop/rock songs, so to speak, that we turn into something suitable for those who followed me all those years. To me, a good song is a good song and then it's a matter of how you wrap it up. Finally, the great thing about doing this is that I don't have to argue with anyone whether it's too pop or too lightweight. I do what I do, because that's what I like and I'm my own boss for these solo albums and therefore, also the only one to take responsibility if it doesn't live up to people's expectations. But, this is what I wanna do at this stage of my life and I think I'm convinced that 'Make It Count' is a great melodic rock album and I hope the fans won't be disappointed."As to the lyrical themes on the album, Ronnie says: "The lyrics are always the hardest part of an album from my perspective! It's way easier for me to write a song than a lyric, to be honest. But of course it varies. Sometimes you already have the title and the topic when you're writing the song and at other times you're just out of ideas. This time, it was tough at times since my health issues are somehow in my subconsciousness 24/7. No matter what I do, I'm being confronted with it everyday one way or the other. So, some of the songs are touching on this issue of course, can't help it. That said, I'm also trying to give it a positive twist, meaning that we just have to get the best out of life and love the one we're with while we're here. It's just impossible to write about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll or whatever living with a life threatening disease and a dagger hangin' above your head! Or it is for me, at least! So, bottomline, I guess the lyrical content on this album is partly about the aforementioned topics, the climate and in general topics that make sense to everyone without being political."Since the start of his rock 'n roll journey with Pretty Maids, Ronnie Atkins has consistently gifted fans with quality, melodic rock and "Make It Count" delivers again in spades.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Chris Laney (rg, k)
Pontus Egberg (b)
Alla Sørensen (d)
Morten Sandager (k)
Linnea Vikström Egg (bv)
John Berg (g)
Olliver Hartmann (g)
Pontus Norgren (g)
Anders Ringman (ag)

Tracklist:

01. I've Hurt Myself (By Hurting You)
02. Unsung Heroes
03. Rising Tide
04. Remain To Remind Me
05. The Tracks We Leave Behind
06. All I Ask Of You
07. Grace
08. Let Love Lead The Way
09. Blood Cries Out
10. Easier To Leave (Than Being Left Behind)
11. Fallen
12. Make It Count

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2022, 08:05

Ronnie Atkins - Make It Count (Japan Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Respected Danish hard rock singer/songwriter Ronnie Atkins has announced the upcoming release of his new studio album, "Make It Count". The electrifying melodic hard rock masterpiece will be released almost one year to the day after the release of Atkins' last solo album, the critically acclaimed "One Shot".Rather than hyperbole from the record label, we'll let Ronnie tell the story of "Make It Count" in his own words: "Me and my great team of musicians followed exactly the same procedure as we did with 'One Shot', since I still feel a bit like I am racing against time because of my diagnosis. So, I basically sent my songs to producer Chris Laney, who would then work on a demo. When we were satisfied with the arrangements, I would then record the vocals and then the individual musicians laid down their tracks. I already had quite a few ideas from when 'One Shot' was released back in March 2021 and continued writing on and off through the spring and summer of 2021. The album was then recorded between April and October 2021. Let me also state that I felt pretty good during the whole process, at least physically. And this time, I had the chance to actually meet with some of the musicians in-person because the Covid-19 restrictions were not as tough as they were back in 2020 when we recorded the last album."As for the music, Ronnie says: "Once again it was quite an easy going process! Some of the songs were written on piano and some of them on guitar. I write the way I write, which means that the melodies and toplines are the first priority. If I feel I got a good song with the right chord structure and a strong melody that sticks in my head, then I know I'm on to something good and from there it can only get better. And that's when I send it on to Chris Laney, who then listens to it with a new set of ears and comes back with his input about the arrangement and additional little bits and pieces. As said, it is an easy going process since we're on the same page and that's a great way of collaborating. Stylewise, it's basically just melodic pop/rock songs, so to speak, that we turn into something suitable for those who followed me all those years. To me, a good song is a good song and then it's a matter of how you wrap it up. Finally, the great thing about doing this is that I don't have to argue with anyone whether it's too pop or too lightweight. I do what I do, because that's what I like and I'm my own boss for these solo albums and therefore, also the only one to take responsibility if it doesn't live up to people's expectations. But, this is what I wanna do at this stage of my life and I think I'm convinced that 'Make It Count' is a great melodic rock album and I hope the fans won't be disappointed."As to the lyrical themes on the album, Ronnie says: "The lyrics are always the hardest part of an album from my perspective! It's way easier for me to write a song than a lyric, to be honest. But of course it varies. Sometimes you already have the title and the topic when you're writing the song and at other times you're just out of ideas. This time, it was tough at times since my health issues are somehow in my subconsciousness 24/7. No matter what I do, I'm being confronted with it everyday one way or the other. So, some of the songs are touching on this issue of course, can't help it. That said, I'm also trying to give it a positive twist, meaning that we just have to get the best out of life and love the one we're with while we're here. It's just impossible to write about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll or whatever living with a life threatening disease and a dagger hangin' above your head! Or it is for me, at least! So, bottomline, I guess the lyrical content on this album is partly about the aforementioned topics, the climate and in general topics that make sense to everyone without being political."Since the start of his rock 'n roll journey with Pretty Maids, Ronnie Atkins has consistently gifted fans with quality, melodic rock and "Make It Count" delivers again in spades.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Chris Laney (rg, k)
Pontus Egberg (b)
Alla Sørensen (d)
Morten Sandager (k)
Linnea Vikström Egg (bv)
John Berg (g)
Olliver Hartmann (g)
Pontus Norgren (g)
Anders Ringman (ag)

Tracklist:

01. I've Hurt Myself (By Hurting You)
02. Unsung Heroes
03. Rising Tide
04. Remain To Remind Me
05. The Tracks We Leave Behind
06. All I Ask Of You
07. Grace
08. Let Love Lead The Way
09. Blood Cries Out
10. Easier To Leave (Than Being Left Behind)
11. Fallen
12. Make It Count
13. Rising Tide (Extended Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Nov 2022, 12:50

Ronnie Atkins - Symphomaniac (EP) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 52 mb

Bio:

Album:

Respected Danish hard rock singer/songwriter Ronnie Atkins released his latest studio album, “Make It Count” on March 18, 2022. The electrifying melodic hard rock masterpiece came almost one year to the day after the release of Atkins' last solo album, the critically acclaimed "One Shot". And now, as he did with "One Shot", Atkins is releasing an accompanying EP for "Make It Count". The "Symphomaniac" EP features orchestral versions of four tracks from "Make It Count": Rising Tide, Make It Count, Let Love Lead The Way, and Unsung Heroes.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Rising Tide
02. Make It Count
03. Let Love Lead The Way
04. Unsung Heroes

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Okt 2023, 09:02

Ronnie Atkins - Trinity (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

Album:

Famed and recognized Danish hard rock singer/songwriter Ronnie Atkins (of Pretty Maids) has announced the upcoming release of his third studio album, "Trinity", on October 13, 2023.“I think the album might have turned out a bit heavier than the previous ones, since most of the songs were written on guitar this time around, but above all it’s still very melodic”, says Atkins. “Lyrically it’s pretty much about what’s going on in the world today and that’s what inspires me. A lot of the songs are pretty personal too and I’m trying to squeeze in a bit of optimism into it as well.”Since Ronnie Atkins was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer in 2019, he has not lost a second of his precious time which was spent composing and recording two very successful releases: "One Shot" and "Make It Count" - both very much acclaimed by critics and fans alike. He has also recently resumed live shows in Europe with his own band and with the Avantasia project all over the world.“I guess I have a different perspective on life these days than I had 4 years ago and I embrace everyday with all that goes with it”, continues Ronnie. “Let me add to this that writing songs and performing on stage is what keeps me going, I guess. I like to focus on the positive aspects of life and indulge myself in things that I really wanna do by heart.”A winning team should not be changed, so once again the album was produced by Chris Laney with Jacob Hansen taking care of the mix and the mastering.“To me a good song is a good hook/topline and that’s pretty much what paves the way for the end result”, concludes Ronnie Atkins, adding “it’s a damn good solid melodic hard rock album. I’m very happy about the final result. I hope the fans will embrace the new album and that I’ll be able to take these songs on the road throughout 2024. That’s my plan!” Since the start of his rock 'n' roll journey with Pretty Maids, Ronnie Atkins has consistently gifted fans with quality, melodic rock and "Trinity" delivers again in spades!

Line Up:

Chris Laney (g, k)
Marcus Sunesson (g)
Pontus Egberg (b)
Allan Sörensen (d)

+ Linnéa Vikström Egg (back vocals)

Tracklist:

01. Trinity
02. Ode To A Madman
03. Paper Tiger
04. Soul Divine
05. Via Dolorosa
06. Godless
07. Shine
08. If You Can Dream It
09. Sister Sinister
10. Raining Fire
11. The Unwanted
12. What If

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ronnie Atkins (DENMARK)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Nov 2023, 06:08

Ronnie Atkins - Trinity (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Album:

Famed and recognized Danish hard rock singer/songwriter Ronnie Atkins (of Pretty Maids) has announced the upcoming release of his third studio album, "Trinity", on October 13, 2023.“I think the album might have turned out a bit heavier than the previous ones, since most of the songs were written on guitar this time around, but above all it’s still very melodic”, says Atkins. “Lyrically it’s pretty much about what’s going on in the world today and that’s what inspires me. A lot of the songs are pretty personal too and I’m trying to squeeze in a bit of optimism into it as well.”Since Ronnie Atkins was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer in 2019, he has not lost a second of his precious time which was spent composing and recording two very successful releases: "One Shot" and "Make It Count" - both very much acclaimed by critics and fans alike. He has also recently resumed live shows in Europe with his own band and with the Avantasia project all over the world.“I guess I have a different perspective on life these days than I had 4 years ago and I embrace everyday with all that goes with it”, continues Ronnie. “Let me add to this that writing songs and performing on stage is what keeps me going, I guess. I like to focus on the positive aspects of life and indulge myself in things that I really wanna do by heart.”A winning team should not be changed, so once again the album was produced by Chris Laney with Jacob Hansen taking care of the mix and the mastering.“To me a good song is a good hook/topline and that’s pretty much what paves the way for the end result”, concludes Ronnie Atkins, adding “it’s a damn good solid melodic hard rock album. I’m very happy about the final result. I hope the fans will embrace the new album and that I’ll be able to take these songs on the road throughout 2024. That’s my plan!” Since the start of his rock 'n' roll journey with Pretty Maids, Ronnie Atkins has consistently gifted fans with quality, melodic rock and "Trinity" delivers again in spades!

Line Up:

Chris Laney (g, k)
Marcus Sunesson (g)
Pontus Egberg (b)
Allan Sörensen (d)

+ Linnéa Vikström Egg (back vocals)

Tracklist:

01. Trinity (4:30)
02. Ode To A Madman (4:32)
03. Paper Tiger (3:59)
04. Soul Divine (5:03)
05. Via Dolorosa (1:30)
06. Godless (6:03)
07. Shine (5:22)
08. If You Can Dream It (3:41)
09. Sister Sinister (4:46)
10. Raining Fire (5:16)
11. The Unwanted (3:47)
12. What If (5:22)
13. Godless (Alternate Mix Version) (7:00) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných