Negative (FIN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Negative (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Apr 2021, 07:31

Negative - Sweet & Deceitful (2004) (Japan Enhanced Tour Edition 2005)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004 (Japan Enhanced Tour Edition 2005)
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 182 mb

Bio:

Negative is a melodic hardrock band hailing from Finland. The band was formed 1997 by the lead singer Jonne Aaron at the age of 17. Negative is influenced by Hanoi Rocks, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Guns 'n' Roses, Queen, Pink Floyd and many others. In other words; it is versatile but with a unique own sound. These youngsters will be the next generations stadium band.The band has released five albums and one dvd in Europe and Japan. They have toured around the world, mainly Europe and Asia. Therefore they have a wide and fanatic fanbase. Jonne was also the rockstar of the year in 2004 in Asian biggest rock bible BURRN! magazine. They got an MTV award for being the best Finnish act in '07. Now they're heading towards new areas such as the Americas. They're latest album "Neon" was recorded in L.A. at broken wave studios with Jimmy Westerlund and the grammy winner Warren Riker (Santana, Korn, Michael Jackson..etc). The outcome is very fresh; a combination of europian and american rocksound. Video for the first single of the new album "End Of The Line" was filmed in L.A. on spring 2010.

Album:

Sweet And Deceitful is the second album of the band Negative, the album was released on September 1, 2004. For this album Snack had already been included in the band, for which, Negative decided to release "Frozen To Lose It All" as the first single, to show fans the skill and talent of Snack on keyboards, showing that Snack would be an important element for the sound of Negative. Frozen To Lose It All went straight to # 1 on the Official Finnish List, in addition to having two video versions, the Finnish version and the Estonian version, then “In My Heaven” and ”My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue) ".Sweet & Deceitful isn’t Guns N’Roses, and although that doesn’t have to disqualify a band, Negative just doesn’t pull it off. Apart from maybe one or two songs, Sweet & Deceitful (who the hell came up with this CD title?) sucks major balls.The record is almost entirely made up of ballads and sappy mid-tempo songs of love, being afraid of it, betrayal, being afraid of it and all crap like that. Generally almost every song is glum, sad, and…erhm…cold. Even the harder songs on Sweet & Deceitful sound like they could be added as ballads to other group’s repertoires. Not that I have anything against this type of music, but on this CD almost every song sounds the same and almost none of them kicks ass. The only exception seems to be “L.A. Feeding Fire”, which is actually a cool piece of rock music. It’s also the only song where the singer doesn’t sound like a suicidal teenage crybaby. Nothing else can be said about this album. It sucks, it only has one acceptable song on it, and it’s just downright sappy. Some of my friends have said that this is music for “pussies”, and I can’t find a reason to argue with them.

Line Up:

Jonne Aaron Liimatainen – vocals
Larry Love – guitar
Sir Christus – guitar
Antti Anatomia – bass
Jay Slammer – drums
Mr Snack – keyboards

Production:

Produced by T.T. Oksala and Lex L

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Frozen To Lose It All
03. Creeping Inside
04. Locked In The Dark
05. In My Heaven
06. My My/Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)
07. Neverending Parade
08. L.A. Feeding Fire
09. Until You Are Mine
10. About My Sorrow
11. Secret Forgiveness
12. Angels Won’t Lie
13. Touchless (Extra Bonus Track)
14. Better Without You (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)
15. My Personal Sensitivity (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)
16. Loving You (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)
17. Childhood Memories (Tour Edition Release Only) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "In My Heaven" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Negative (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Sep 2023, 09:36

Negative - Neon (2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 175 mb

Bio:

Negative is a melodic hardrock band hailing from Finland. The band was formed 1997 by the lead singer Jonne Aaron at the age of 17. Negative is influenced by Hanoi Rocks, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Guns 'n' Roses, Queen, Pink Floyd and many others. In other words; it is versatile but with a unique own sound. These youngsters will be the next generations stadium band.The band has released five albums and one dvd in Europe and Japan. They have toured around the world, mainly Europe and Asia. Therefore they have a wide and fanatic fanbase. Jonne was also the rockstar of the year in 2004 in Asian biggest rock bible BURRN! magazine. They got an MTV award for being the best Finnish act in '07. Now they're heading towards new areas such as the Americas. They're latest album "Neon" was recorded in L.A. at broken wave studios with Jimmy Westerlund and the grammy winner Warren Riker (Santana, Korn, Michael Jackson..etc). The outcome is very fresh; a combination of europian and american rocksound. Video for the first single of the new album "End Of The Line" was filmed in L.A. on spring 2010.

Album:

It has been too many years since I've heard that unmistakable sound of Finnish melancholic metal/hard rock echo through my mind. I had never expected that release to come from Negative's latest Neon, as I always thought their past production was just too flimsy for my taste, but it seems I have been proven wrong, thankfully! The guys take me on a journey that makes me yearn for that mildly-used 1970s convertible, ready to drive away into the endless horizon with pounding, melancholic metal to throw away my life's disappointments into the wind.And what an opener "No One Can Save Me Tonight" is. Like standing face to face with your entire life near a cliff overlooking the city at sunset, Negative open the album by kicking that life right off the edge. With a classy arrangement that focuses on anticipation mixed with immediately memorable guitar riffs, this is the kind of song that I knew after the first listen, but still yearn for more. Jonne Aaron's vocals are as polished and exuberant as I can recall, mourning that past life with as much vigor as that first breath one takes after being saved from drowning. With perfectly timed breathy moments, a near song-ending scream that I can't help but throw a fist in the air to (good thing I have a convertible, right?), Jonne finds that thrilling balance of pained maturity and wild youth. Drop in a brief, explosive guitar solo that I could see coming from a mile away but still could not avoid falling for, and not even five minutes in and Negative have thrown all my beloved hard rock-infused melancholic metal moments at me with energetic precision.Now that my heart was already on my sleeve, the next three songs take their own approach to that similar mix of loss, rebirth, and production that seems to know no mistakes. "End Of The Line" pulls the strings of pride, reminding me leaving it all behind is the only way to maintain a sense of self, while "Love That I Lost," with its self-explanatory lyrical theme, is a pounding, rhythmic celebration that uses Jonne's vocals to claw at even those who try to ignore all need for love, no matter how insubstantial it is. And with a start like Larry's seamlessly chosen guitar notes and a backdrop of simple, somber keys, "Blood On Blood" is that song of remembrance that bleeds through the air as those ever-fleeting moments of feeling invincible and young seem so real still yet so distant at the same time.Much of the rest of Neon is a satisfying, if not as memorable, mix of ballads, Aaron's passionate and melancholic voice, as well as an expected return to uptempo rockers like "Since You've Been Gone." However, surprising to me, the last two songs finish out the album in a great, if not unexpected way. All I can do is pretend I'm at a wedding reception with a song like "Fucking Worthless" playing as the married couple begins their first dance, and watching the two roar with laughter and tears as the song shifts from quiet acoustic guitars to head-swaying "na-na-na's" toward its end. Finish out the album with a disconcerting yet reflective ode to the end of youth, with guest vocalist/speaker Kirsti Anna-Urpa, and I find myself on a wild mood swing of emotions, something unusually impressive for what really is a easy disc to digest and fall under its spell.If you've missed the excellence of the first years of the 2000s, with bands like Lullacry, Charon, and To/Die/For, have a heart for a touch of that 1980s-infused glam and have ever smiled and cried at the same time for the things you've given up as you've aged a bit past youth, I'd recommend this one to you. It's a reminder that sometimes the best way to know yourself is to throw it all into the air, so you can finally see before you those basic things that move you the most again.

Line Up:

Jonne Aaron Liimatainen – vocals
Larry Love – guitar
Antti Anatomy – bass
Jay Slammer – drums
Mr Snack – keyboards

+ Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Jimmy Westerlund

Production:

Recorded At – Broken Wave Studios
Recorded At – Cosmic Studios
Mixed At – Broken Wave Studios
Mastered At – Chartmakers
Manufactured By – Cinram GmbH
A&R – Asko Kallonen
Arranged By – Jimmy Westerlund, Negative
Booking – Tommi
Booking [European Booking] – Enrico
Co-producer – Warren Riker
Design [Cover Design] – Natas
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Dan Leo
Management – Tommi Liimatainen
Management [Production Managment] – Kari Penttinen
Mastered By – Svante Forsbäck
Mixed By, Edited By – Jimmy Westerlund
Photography By [Photos] – Ville Juurikkala
Producer – Jimmy Westerlund
Recorded By – Jimmy Westerlund
Recorded By [Assisted By] – Warren Riker
This album was recorded and mixed at Broken Wave Music Studios, Los Angeles California between October 2009 and April 2010.
Kiss Of Hope intro & Jealous Sky solo were recorded at Cosmic Studios (Tampere, Finland)
Mastered at Chartmakers, Spring 2010 in Helsinki

Tracklist:

01. No One Can Save Me Tonight
02. End Of The Line
03. Love That I Lost
04. Blood On Blood
05. Believe
06. Celestial Summer
07. Jealous Sky
08. Days I'm Living For
09. Since You've Been Gone
10. Kiss Of Hope
11. Fucking Worthless
12. Neon Rain

+ Video "Believe" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných