Tragik (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Tragik (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Mar 2021, 13:56

Tragik - Poetic Justice (2007)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Melodic hard rock with modern textures and multilayered vocals.Tragik is Phil Vincent-All Vocals, Guitars, Bass & Keyboards, Dirk Phillips- Drums, Damian D'Ercole- Guitars.

Album:

I visited the bands MySpace page on fisrt notice; I read the General Info - Influences part and held the bands referred in my mind. Then, I listened to the album 6 or 7 times. In my bed, during taking a bath, at work while working rather nervously, at work during lunch break, in my girlfriend's car (bikes vs CDs…) and - last but not least - while taking the bus downtown Athens. Ultimately, while writing this review I decided to chech the band's MySpace page again for some info. The 'influences' bands were there; and then did I agree so much…even if the album is not as 'valued' as promised.Phil Vincent releases (so called) Melodic Rock albums since 1996. Writing and performing all music by himself in most of the cases, he does not seem to have received enough feedback worldwide (let aside few have heard something off his works). And, by listening to TRAGIK, Phil seems to be a rather underrated musician. In this album, Vincent authorises axeman Damian D' Ercole to do most of the guitar work (plus the bass duties), a man who's only 22 years old but performs rather maturely what he's assigned with. Skinsman Dirk Phillips is an old mate of Vincent, having already appeared in the mainman's Tragic and Circular Logic solo effort albums. Long gone historical facts…Back to present: Poetic Justice was a great album by LILLIAN AXE back in 1992, and this Poetic Jusitce does not seem rather capable of preserving the title's significance. By no means being bad, this first TRAGIK release features tons of melodies, both 'retro' and 'new', while the musicians are rather skilled. Vincent's voice is rather remarkable, featuring both 'touching' and rocking parts. The production could be more 'fat' but it's OK anyway. Still, the tracklist itself is not that exciting in sounds. Flirting with the likes of bands as DOKKEN, (post-1984) DEEP PURPLE, BOSTON, HAREM SCAREM, JOURNEY and (some of) QUEEN, Poetic Justice is somehow flat. Shit…not 'flat' but plain(?). Some 'modern' things going on here and there may interest someone, who knows? Hmmm…TRAGIK is everything else but 'tragic'. Die-hard fans of the Melodic Rock sound (with some soft Rock parts) will find enough interest in this CD, while the rest should as well try listening to some samples or - no worries - stride over Poetic Justice in favour of something more 'vivid'.

Line-Up:

Phil Vincent - Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Drums
Damian D’Ercole - Lead & Rhythm Guitars
Dirk Phillips - Drums

with:

Vince O’Regan - Guitar solos

Tracklist:

01. Show the World
02. Never Stand Alone
03. Test of Faith
04. Who Will Be There ?
05. Message to God
06. One of Us
07. Long Time Comin'
08. Caught in the Moment
09. Here in My Heart
10. Welcome to the Real World
11. Defying Logik
12. Shadow in the Night
13. Jessica
14. Back of My Mind
15. Higher

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Tragik (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Mar 2021, 13:56

Tragik - Hunger (Digisleeve Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013

Bio:

Melodic hard rock with modern textures and multilayered vocals.Tragik is Phil Vincent-All Vocals, Guitars, Bass & Keyboards, Dirk Phillips- Drums, Damian D'Ercole- Guitars.

Album:

Punchy production, good songs and Phil's growing variety of vocal stylings make it the best Tragik album to date.Skipping my usual preamble about multi-instrumentalist and singer Phil Vincent being the most prolific musician on the melodic rock scene, with regular solo albums and his other bands Legion, D'Ercole and Circular Logik , the fourth Tragik CD again features Vincent on vocals, guitars, bass and keys, Dirk Phillips on guitars and Damian D'Ercole on drums, and there's no doubt 'Hunger' is one of the best releases to bear his name. Even accounting for the twelve minute, multi-part 'Eye In The Sky' this is certainly one of the most immediate and ear-catching releases to come from his overworked studio, and one of the most varied, too.This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.There are always going to be a collection of guitar riffs and aggressive moments, 'Giving Up' and 'This Is How It Has To Be' being two of his best Dokken-influenced songs with good melodies and studied guitar work. On the flipside there's the acoustic-based Beatles-esque 'Til The End Of Time' and the superb ballad 'For You', whilst melodic hard rock gets the upper hand on the highlights 'Look At Yourself' and 'No Tomorrow'. Despite the odd synths on the verse of 'Don't Say A Word', the bridge and chorus have a more traditional rock edge, and just when you think you've got this band sussed, you get the aforementioned four-part opus with a keyboard intro, a fine mid-paced rocker with a catchy chorus, a synth-led section and a slower part at the end. It's in the middle of the album too, essentially dividing the album into three distinct sections. Special guests include regular alumni David Zychek (Airborne), Billy Roux and Legion collaborator Vince O'Regan on a series of excellent guitar solos that raise the songs up another notch.Punchy production, good songs and Phil's growing variety of vocal stylings make it the best Tragik album to date, proving that you can have quality as well as quantity.

Line-Up:

Dirk Phillips - Drums

Special Guests:

Vince O'Regan (Alibi, Bob Catley, Eden (UK), Escape (UK), Holy Rage, Legion, Pulse) - (Guitar solos on "Giving Up", "Don't Say A Word", "Look At Yourself", "I Will Remember", "For You", "Til The End Of Time")
David Zychek (Guitar solos on "Eye In The Sky")
William Roux (Guitar solos on "No Tomorrow")

Tracklist:

01. Giving Up (5:46)
02. Don't Say A Word (4:56)
03. Look At Yourself ((4:39)
04. Eye In The Sky (12:10)
I. Overture
II. Your Time Will Come
III. Lonely Days
IV. Waiting
05. I Will Remember (4:32)
06. For You (3:32)
07. No Tomorrow (4:15)
08. This Is How It Has To Be (4:02)
09. Til The End Of Time (5:43)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Mar 2021, 13:57

Tragik - Path Of Destruction (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

Album:

Get ready for the 5th release from melodic hard rock band TRAGIK as they release their 5th opus "Path of Destruction". Packed with over 50 minutes of mind altering, fist pumping, thought provoking melodic hard rock with just the right amount of attitude. Their sound has been compared to Europe, Dokken, Scorpions, Winger, Paul McCartney(in his prime), and Robby Valentine. Lead by Legion and D'Ercole front man Phil Vincent, TRAGIK explores the boundaries those other bands don't tread. Listen to the 16:41 opus "Lake of Tears" for an example of a rock band pushing the envelope. Phil Vincent, Dirk Phillips and Damian D'Ercole take you on the ride of your life. Feel the metal edge of opener "Look at Me Now" and try to realize you are listening to 3 musicians creating a wall of sound worthy of their peers. Melodic, heavy, moving..this is TRAGIK.

Line-Up:

Phil Vincent - (Legion, Shining Line, Circular Logik, Solna, D'Ercole) (All Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Guitar)
Damian D'Ercole - (Guitars, Percussion)
Dirk Phillips - (Drums, Keyboards)

Tracklist:

01. Look At Me Now
02. The Last to Know
03. All the Time in the World
04. What a Fool I've Been
05. Lake of Tears
06. Destination Unknown
07. Right By My Side
08. Thank You

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Mar 2021, 13:57

Tragik - Come And Get It (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Album:

“Come and Get It” is the 6th album from power trio Tragik. Combining massive hooks, multilayered vocals, heavy guitars, atmospheric keyboards, thunderous bass and drums, and pristine production values, this release fires on all cylinders. From the Foreigner-esque opener “Where Would I Be…?”to heavy rocker “Fallen Angel” to the Journey meets Boston rock of “You Are the One”, get ready for a melodic onslaught second to none. This album has it all, metal, hard rock, melodic power ballad, and anything else associated with high quality music. Vocalist, guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, and drummer Phil Vincent has a knack for writing melodic hooks. His time with rockers Legion proved that. Aided by guitarist Damian D’Ercole and guest guitarists Peter Cox, Vince O’Regan, and Billy Roux, “Come and Get It” rocks you to the very core. 12 minute opus “Rescue Me/Rise to the Sun” shows Tragik’s prog-rock tendencies and really is a masterpiece. The metal slam of “Can’t Slow Down” blasts through your speakers with rough abandon, the Paul McCartney drenched “When the Darkness Falls”, the Dokken meets Winger rock of “Someone’s Gonna Hurt You Tonight”, and the flat out class of “Smokin’ Gun” will leave you breathless. This is rock. This is Tragik.

Line-Up:

Phil Vincent - (Legion, Shining Line, Circular Logik, Solna, D'Ercole) (All Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Guitar)
Damian D'Ercole - (Guitars, Percussion)
Dirk Phillips - (Drums, Keyboards)

Guests:

Peter Cox, Vince O'Regan, Billy Roux - guitars

Tracklist:

01. Where Would I Be...? 4:35
02. Fallen Angel 4:38
03. You Are the One 4:30
04. Feed My Soul 5:13
05. Smokin' Gun 5:02
06. Rescue Me / Rise to the Sun 12:19
07. Someone's Gonna Hurt You Tonight 4:42
08. Can't Slow Down 4:56
09. When the Darkness Falls 6:22
10. Closer to the Sun 5:28
11. No Words 4:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Mar 2021, 13:58

Tragik - Tainted (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Melodic hard rock with modern textures and multilayered vocals.Tragik is Phil Vincent-All Vocals, Guitars, Bass & Keyboards, Dirk Phillips- Drums, Damian D'Ercole- Guitars.Phil Vincent is truly a one man band. His proficiency with multiple instruments makes it possible for him to write, arrange, perform, produce and mix all of his own music. "So, here I am, doing it myself. No sequencers, no samples and no computers. Just an actual human being playing actual musical instrument.

Album:

The always busy Phil Vincent is back with one of his best projects, TRAGIK, and their 7th album "Tainted" to be released tomorrow December 15. Seems that Vincent is concentrated now in his solo career and TRAGIK, and this has paid its dividends. His other bands like D'ERCOLE has been put on hold, and LEGION dissolved.And while Damian D’Ercole still provides the guitar solos here, and former partner in LEGION Vince O’Regan guest in one guitar solo, this new TRAGIK album is a quite different beast from previous Vincent works.And that are welcomed news; Vincent / TRAGIK have created a very interesting, different piece of music here.For the most part, the DOKKEN influences are gone in favor of a more elaborated recipe of melodic rock with added poppy melodies, electronics, and some lite proggy stuff akin KANSAS.Of course, the melodic hard rocking tunes are still present as are part of TRAGIK's DNA, such as 'Can’t Take it Back' with a feeling close to DANGER DANGER Paul Laine-era, the modern '‘Til I See You Again', or the extremely melodious 'Regrets' with some BAD HABIT on it.But TRAGIK explores here other interesting, new territories on this album.Opener 'Welcome Back' and 'Face of Sorrow' are straight melodic rockers, but with some cool electronics in the backgrond in the vein of recent NEWMAN works, and you have a surprisingly poppy tune in 'Into the Great Unknown' with Swedish-like melodies all over.Or check the pretty original 'Not Over You (Listen)'. The song blends rocking modern guitars with programmed drums in the '80s way, plenty of sound effects and almost danceable beats.Title track 'Tainted' is pretty melodic hard rock, but even here the groove is different from anything released by TRAGIK before, then 'Harsh Reality' is a classic funky melodic rocker, but with a modern presentation.And then we have TRAGIK developing a proggy side, yet very melodic.'Out of Nowhere' is a midtempo tune with an AORish feeling however the progressive arrangements makes this track one of the most captivating on the album.Another solid number in this vein appears with 'Nobody’s There', showcasing a KANSAS or even BOSTON influences in the main melody, same with 'Heaven', a quite long composition with pianos, synth atmospheres and smooth vocals.There's a 'new' TRAGIK / Phil Vincent in "Tainted". Forget the (unnecessary) cheesy cover artwork that doesn't reflects what is musically packed inside.You'll find elaborated songs on this album, always with melody as main focus yet rich in arrangements. It's also really varied, covering different styles with, for the most part, remarkable results.

Line-Up:

Phil Vincent (vocals, keyboards, guitars)
Damian D'Ercole (guitars, bass)
Dirk Phillips (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Welcome Back
02. Not over You (Listen)
03. Can’t Take It Back
04. Into the Great Unknown
05. Face of Sorrow
06. Out of Nowhere
07. ‘Til I See You Again
08. Nobody’s There
09. Regrets
10. Tainted
11. Heaven
12. Harsh Reality

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Tragik - The Power Of Suggestion (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Album:

US rockers TRAGIK are releasing the new album "The Power Of Suggestion", their 8th full length since the band started in 2007. Featuring the stable line-up of Phil Vincent, Dirk Phillips and Damian D’Ercole with some guest solos by British Vince O'Regan (Vincent's band mate in Legion), Tragik continues with their '80s infused melodic hard rock formula and as happened with their previous album, some progressive elements.It's curious: Tragik is a band that has remained releasing albums in the same musical style / sound during the last 12 years, and while this is pretty dangerous at the risk of being repetitive, all are really enjoyable.Many may argue they need to explore something different, and they did it with "The Power Of Suggestion".Alongside the band's Winger / Dokken-esque influenced crunchy melodic hard rockers such as 'Victim''All I Have' or 'Through It All', there's some interesting twists in 'Learning to Live' as example, with a poppy orientation and more earthy instrumentation / mix.The song 'Crazy' adds some modern keyboards to the mix and a different beat / guitar sound, then 'Over You' melodies akin REO Speedwagon updated to the 21st century.And for the end of the CD they placed a long composition over the nine minute mark where progressive elements appear. The first section is slow, with pianos, then turns more rocking, and at the end we find pretty expansive arrangements.As said, "The Power Of Suggestion" is an enjoyable new Tragik album, perhaps their more varied yet, something welcomed for their progression as a band.

Line-Up:

Dirk Phillips - Drums

with:

Vince O’Regan - Guitar solos

Tracklist:

01. Victim
02. All I Have
03. Crazy
04. Learning to Live
05. Already Gone
06. Over You
07. Goodbye
08. Through It All
09. Told You So
10. Long Time
11. Her

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Tragik - Faith Healer (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

“Faith Healer” is album number nine from TRAGIK, another band that features the musician that never sleeps – Phil Vincent. With TRAGIK he handles vocals, bass and keyboards on the album. The band also features guitarist Damian D’Ercole and drummer Dirk Phillips, both of whom are key to band’s overall sound.TRAGIK are the masters of riff infused 80s style hard rock, be it ‘Faith’ which is rounded out with some tasty keys, or ‘Hanging By A String’ (not a thread as you’d expect), where the guitars, keys and pounding drums all combine effortlessly together.‘Robot Love’ features aguest guitar solo by Janne Stark (GRAND DESIGN), then ‘Tell Me Why’ fair blasts out of the speakers being a canny mix of a SWEET-like riff and another smoking guitar solo from English man Vince O’Regan (who handles most the lead guitar).His guitar solos are suitably OTT at times, a perfect fit for the hard rocking contained within the album.‘Who Am I’ is another air guitar treat. TRAGIK seem to have really tapped into a rich vein of melodic hard rock on this album. Indeed, TRAGIK is Vincent more ’80s / 90s melodic hard sounding project.Quite possibly the band’s best outing to date and one to play loud, enjoy and forget about all the crap going on in the world right now.

Line-Up:

Phil Vincent - All Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Rhythm Guitars, Lead Guitars on “Who Am I?” and “Don’t Know What to Believe”
Damian D’Ercole - Bass, Rhythm Guitar
Dirk Phillips - Drums and Percussion

With:

Vince O’Regan - Lead Guitars
Janne Stark - Lead Guitars on “Robot Love”

Tracklist:

01. Back On The Road
02. Faith
03. Robot Love
04. Hanging By A String
05. Tell Me Why
06. Who Am I?
07. Out Of Touch
08. Don't Know What To Believe
09. Do It Again
10. Coming Home

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Máj 2022, 08:57

Tragik - Ultima Ratio (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Size : 106 mb

Bio:

Melodic hard rock with modern textures and multilayered vocals.Tragik is Phil Vincent-All Vocals, Guitars, Bass & Keyboards, Dirk Phillips- Drums, Damian D'Ercole- Guitars.Phil Vincent is truly a one man band. His proficiency with multiple instruments makes it possible for him to write, arrange, perform, produce and mix all of his own music. "So, here I am, doing it myself. No sequencers, no samples and no computers. Just an actual human being playing actual musical instrumen

Album:

“Ultima Ratio” continues seamlessly where the highly successful previous album Faith Healer (2020) left off. Driving hard rock tracks, filled to the brim with class melodies, powerful riffs and shredding solos. Phil Vincent, Damian D’Ercole and Dirk Phillips just refuse to take it easy and keep firing on all cylinders.Assisted on lead guitars by Vince O’Regan and William Roux, “Ultima Ratio” will please every serious fan.Released November 10, 2021.

Line-Up:

Phil Vincent - All Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Lead & Rhythm Guitars, Drums
Damian D’Ercole - Bass

With:

Vince O’Regan - Lead Guitars (1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10)
William Roux - Lead Guitars (3, 8)

All songs written by Phil Vincent except
“Wet Dog” written by Phil Vincent – Frank Williams
Copyright 2021 BMI
Published by Songs of Purley

Produced, Engineered and Mixed by Phil Vincent
Mastered by Jacob Hansen

Tracklist:

01. Hunter 03:10
02. Wet Dog 03:59
03. The Last Resort 03:06
04. Out On A Limb 03:37
05. One Last Time 04:49
06. Seeds Of The Sky 04:48
07. Piece By Piece 04:11
08. All I Have Left 04:27
09. Requiem 08:14
10. Hope 04:31

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2022, 06:30

Tragik - Cry For Love (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Melodic hard rock with modern textures and multilayered vocals.Tragik is Phil Vincent-All Vocals, Guitars, Bass & Keyboards, Dirk Phillips- Drums, Damian D'Ercole- Guitars.Phil Vincent is truly a one man band. His proficiency with multiple instruments makes it possible for him to write, arrange, perform, produce and mix all of his own music. "So, here I am, doing it myself. No sequencers, no samples and no computers. Just an actual human being playing actual musical instrument.

Album:

Dutch label Rock Company Records continues its relation with TRAGIK, with release of the new album “Cry For Love”. This is the 11th opus from Phil Vincent, Dirk Phillips, and Damian D’Ercole with Vince O’Regan proving guitar histrionics throughout. “Cry For Love” solidifies TRAGIK as a band which deserve to be reckoned by the melodic hard rock community.From “Thrill of it All” to “Chasing Heaven” to “And Now We Know” to the closing title track, the sharp riffs, melodic vocals and catchy choruses never wanes. Check out the rocked up version of Norman Greenbaum 1969’s “Spirit in the Sky”, not your typical cover for a melodic-hard band.One remarkable thing with “Cry For Love” is production & mix: this is easily the best produced TRAGIK album, everything sounds huge and clear.The new album opens with the pair of ‘Thrill Of It All’ and ‘Chasing Heaven’, both meaty hard rockers that Tragik do so well plenty of guitar crunch coupled with memorable choruses. ‘Alias’ and ‘Anymore’ tip a hat the ’80s sound of the likes of Dokken and Winger – two strong Tragik influences – with lots of guitar action and instant on the ear choruses.‘One Eyed Jack’ taps into Phil Vincent’s love of the Beatles, featuring one of the album’s stand out guitar solos. Speaking of guitar, there are a couple of guitar instrumentals on the album – ‘Farewell, Mr Beck’ worthy of note.The title track sees the band stretch themselves into six minutes plus of classy melodic hard rock, elaborated song with really good sections. Tragik crank up the guitars for their version of ‘Spirit In The Sky’, which has a real punchy vibe about it – a far cry from the original’s psychedelic sound!Tragik, and indeed the music of Phil Vincent, flies under most people’s musical radar which is a shame as this is another quality piece of classic melodic hard rock. Much more consistent musically than many of the project albums that are flooding the market at the moment.

Line-Up:

Damian D’Ercole - Bass

With:

Vince O’Regan – Lead Guitars

Production:

All songs written by Phil Vincent
Copyright 2022 by Songs of Purley BMI
except “Spirit In The Sky” written by Norman Greenbaum
Copyright 1969 Great Honesty Music BMI
Recorded June- September, 2022 in The Muzik Room
Produced, Engineered and Mixed by Phil Vincent
Mastered by Jacob Hansen

Tracklist:

01. Thrill of It All
02. Chasing Heaven
03. And Now We Know
04. Fooled
05. Just a Moment
06. One-Eyed Jack
07. Spirit in the Sky
08. Feel It Again
09. Anymore
10. Alias
11. Farewell, Mr. Beck
12. Cry for Love

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Jan 2024, 08:21

Tragik - Realm Angelic (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

Album:

TRAGIK, one of the best outfits of Phil Vincent is about to release a new album, “Realm Angelic“.The group remains intact sice formed, with Vincent on vocalsa, guitar, bass, keys, Dirk Phillips on drums, and Damian D’Ercole on guitar. As usual, English born six-string virtuoso Vince O’Regan provides the solos.As happened with the two previous TRAGIK albums, production has been refined, and the have again talented Jacob Hansen mastering “Realm Angelic”.This is TRAGIK 12th album. What you need to do to prevent repeat yourself? For a Rock band, explore other sounds, turn a bit more progressive. That’s the case with “Realm Angelic”; while the band remains true to its ’80s based melodic hard rock punch, the songwriting expands to more elaborated arrangements on some songs.And that’s a good thing, as TRAGIK 2023 still delivers the straight riff-driven melodic rockers, balanced by other interesting compositions.‘Genesis’ packs a powerful punch both riff and solo wise, whilst ‘Sorry To See You Go’ is a solid rocker with a catchy chorus. One thing is for sure, over the years Phil Vincent hasn’t lost his knack of penning catchy choruses.On the other hand on ‘Somethin’ Goin’ On’ as example, appear some progressive movements yet still very melodic. Also midtempo ‘False Idol’ takes some proggy atmospheres in the ’90s style, and ‘Life Line’ drops a broken riff, also something new for Tragik.Phil Vincent’s love of the Beatles see Tragik cover ‘Yesterday’ done in a hard rock form, almost to the detriment of the vocals. We don’t like it much, however Phil’s wish was to record the song someday.You know what you are getting with a Tragik album, namely riff heavy, melodic hard rock and a Dokken-esque feeling, now also some other interesting progressive variations too.“Realm Angelic” is another solid album in their repertoire.

Line-Up:

Damian D’Ercole - Bass

With:

Vince O’Regan – Lead Guitars

Production:

All songs written by Phil Vincent
Except “Yesterday” written by Lennon and McCartney
All songs Copyright 2023 Songs of Purley BMI
Except “Yesterday” Copyright 1965 Mpl Communications
And Sony Music Publishing
Recorded September-November 2023 in The Muzik Room
Produced, Mixed and Engineered by Phil Vincent
Mastered by Jacob Hansen

Tracklist:

01. High & Mighty
02. Genesis
03. Somethin’ Goin’ On
04. Breakdown
05. Yesterday
06. Life Line
07. Tired of Waiting
08. Sorry to See You Go
09. False Idol
10. Awaken
11. Dr. Sun

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných