Brunhilde (GER)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Brunhilde (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Mar 2021, 12:46

Brunhilde - To Cut A Long Story Short (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

BRUNHILDE – Maybe we took our name from the ancient German Nibelungen Saga, but who knows.In any way, we are devoted to some intriguing Punk & Metal sound, made in Germany.Right in the centre of the storm it’s our lead singer Caro – blond, wild and belligerent – a real Valkyrie who came to life, taking the audience by storm. Accompanied by her “partner in crime”, axeman and song writer Kurt, we are here to set every stage on fire like a beast and knocking y’all off your feet.BRUNHILDE – a name that sounds like a thunderstorm. Mystical and legendary and very close and alive. The rising stars with their intriguing Punk & Metal sound, made in Germany.

Album:

BRUNHILDE is coming! With a vengeance.The band with the legendary name will release their highly anticipated album To Cut A Long Story Short on the 26th of February 2021! The pre-released singles by the rising stars of Rock, fronted by dream woman Caro Loy, had everyone gagging for more - in February '21, after appetizers such as their debut single When You Were Born (I Was Already Dead) or the potentially addictive EP Choir Boy, the band will finally release a 14-track album - including a breath-taking cover version of the Nina Hagen classic So Bad!

Line Up:

Caro Loy: vocals
Kurt Bauereiß: guitar
Oliver Holzwarth: bass

+ guests:

Bastian Emig: drums (guest)
Evil Jared Hasselhoff: bass (guest)
Michael Lucas: drums (guest)

Tracklist:

01. Miss God
02. Hell Or High Water
03. Judas
04. Where Are You Going?
05. When You Were Born (i Was Already Dead)
06. In My Head
07. All Is Lost
08. Come Out Come Out
09. I'm Crying
10. Choir Boy
11. Digging Ditches
12. Sleep With My Enemy
13. So Bad
14. It's All Lies

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Brunhilde (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Máj 2022, 14:45

Brunhilde - Twenty Seven (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

BRUNHILDE – Maybe we took our name from the ancient German Nibelungen Saga, but who knows.In any way, we are devoted to some intriguing Punk & Metal sound, made in Germany.Right in the centre of the storm it’s our lead singer Caro – blond, wild and belligerent – a real Valkyrie who came to life, taking the audience by storm. Accompanied by her “partner in crime”, axeman and song writer Kurt, we are here to set every stage on fire like a beast and knocking y’all off your feet.BRUNHILDE – a name that sounds like a thunderstorm. Mystical and legendary and very close and alive. The rising stars with their intriguing Punk & Metal sound, made in Germany.

Album:

The album "27" by BRUNHILDE is (almost) not about the superstars who died much too early, but describes the fates of people outside the music business in eleven songs, who all have one thing in common: They also died at 27! Caro Loy, the charismatic singer of BRUNHILDE, explains the background of the concept album."At first we really thought of dedicating the album and the songs to all our rock heroes who died at age 27. But the theme of 'Club 27' quickly became too one-dimensional for us, because the stories of drug abuse, alcohol addiction and suicide are all pretty right away. Also, we didn't want to glorify the so-called 'rock 'n' roll lifestyle' here." Instead, Caro researched extensively on the internet and found more and more unusual stories, mostly from completely normal people.Two days before the long-awaited new BRUNHILDE album 27 hits the shops, Germany’s rock rockets (after The End and Eye For An Eye…) fire off their third and strongest lead single Girl With 1000 Scars on May 24.“We’ve been getting a lot of positive feedback from fans and media alike about Girl With 1000 Scars so far,” reveals singer Caro. “And to be honest, Girl is also one of my absolute favorite songs on the new album.“And there are many good reasons for that! Caro: “It all started with this song. Girl was the first finished song on the new album. The story of this young woman was the first topic I came across during my research for our concept album – the initial spark! I was also fascinated by the girl’s tattoo – ‘Don’t be afraid to ask for help’! In addition, Girl has everything a good song has to have: a nice middle section, a chorus – and it really packs a punch!“Girl With 1000 Scars, was inspired by the sad story of a stripper who was abused since early childhood, ended up on the streets and always fell for the wrong men throughout her life. Twelve months before her suicide, she wrote a book about her life, which ended so tragically at the age of 27.Caro: “When I found this story online, my curiosity was piqued – and I knew I would find more unusual stories of very ordinary people who – like many great rock stars too – left life at the age of 27.”In the end, Brunhilde found twelve stories for their highly exciting concept album. And the closer – track 13 – has a true rock legend, who also died at 27, finding his place on BRUNHILDE’s 27: Jim Morrison (The Doors) with The End!And on May 27th, 27 (produced by Charlie Bauerfeind) will be released – an album so unique that BRUNHILDE might just write rock history with it!

Line Up:

Caro Loy: vocals
Kurt Bauereiß: guitar
Oliver Holzwarth: bass

Tracklist:

01. Excerpts From Psalm 27
02. Son Of A Gun
03. The Winner Takes It All
04. Girl With 1000 Scars
05. Apartment 213
06. Snafu
07. Cut My Rockin` Brain
08. Eye For An Eye And Tit For Tat
09. Friendly Fire
10. Are The Kids All Right?
11. The End
12. The Book Of Revelation
13. House Of The Rising Sun

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných