Dee Snider (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dee Snider (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Aug 2020, 16:13

Dee Snider - We Are The Ones (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 269 mb

Info:

Daniel "Dee" Snider (born March 15, 1955) is an American singer-songwriter, screenwriter, radio personality, and actor. Snider came to prominence in the early 1980s as lead singer of the heavy metal band Twisted Sister. He was ranked 83 in the Hit Parader's Top 100 Metal Vocalists of All Time.

Album:

One thing you won't ever catch Dee Snider doing is being complacent. "I've never been about living in the past," Snider says. "The past is wonderful to reflect on and enjoy, but for me, I'd rather show you the latest thing I've been working on. I'm all about looking ahead, and this new record is very much about me moving forward."Dee's vibrant new solo album, "We Are The Ones", is due out in October on Red River Records (distributed by BFD/RED). Produced by Grammy- and Emmy-winning songwriter Damon Ranger, "We Are The Ones" crackles with modern energy, from the call-to-arms manifesto of "Rule The World", to the anthemic bonding of "So What" (complete with, yes, a string section) to the intensely synth-driven "Close To You", to the thematically soaring "Superhero" (a song tailor-made for running over the end credits of the next Marvel or DC movie blockbuster if ever there was one). Another significant highlight of the album is a newly re-recorded acoustic version of "We're Not Gonna Take It" which has also been tapped the official anthem for The Recording Academy's advocacy efforts, including the "Fair Play Fair Pay" act. Recently performed in Washington D.C. at the annual Grammys On The Hill event, a video of the song premiered earlier today on Entertainment Weekly's web site and can now be viewed below.Also featured is an explosive cover of NINE INCH NAILS' "Head Like A Hole". "I always thought it was a great song, a powerful song," Dee explains, "I can't wait to do that one live. Like 'We're Not Gonna Take It' is iconic, 'Head Like A Hole' is iconic for that era."With TWISTED SISTER effectively entering the rearview mirror, Dee now has his sights dead-set on his new musical direction. "You can't expect others to embrace what you do if you don't embrace it yourself," he admits. "I have to believe it first before I can expect anybody else to believe it. When you're creating a new record, you want to make a statement, and you want to have music you can stand behind and feel strongly about. So it was a little unnerving when I started heading down this path. After Damon and I cut the first four tracks, I said, 'Oh yeah, there is a place for me here.' This is music I feel excited about, and I also look forward to playing it live."Earlier this summer, Dee took part in the unveiling of the new Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame exhibit, "Louder Than Words: Rock, Power And Politics", which will remain on display in Cleveland during the 2016 Republican National Convention. To commemorate the new Hall Of Fame exhibit, Dee performed a new acoustic version of TWISTED SISTER's legendary song "We're Not Gonna Take It". This moving new version of Dee's epic anthem is currently available on iTunes.In April 2016, Dee was called to Capitol Hill for the second time — the first at the infamous 1985 Senate hearing instigated by Tipper Gore and the Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) — to speak on behalf of The Recording Academy's "Fair Play Fair Pay" initiative. On September 18, Dee will be presenting his new music at Riot Fest at Douglas Park in Chicago, Illinois.Dee is unapologetically energized about where he's going as an artist. "Music inspires that genuine enthusiasm," he says. " I'm not anti the past — I'm just not one of those guys sitting there singing about the glory days. To me, these are the glory days, and the days to come are the glory days. And this new record is the part of my next glory days."

Line-Up:

Dee Snider Vocals (1995-present) - See also: Twisted Sister, ex-Desperado, ex-Widowmaker, ex-Van Helsing's Curse, ex-Angra (live), ex-Brighton Rock, ex-Harlequin, ex-Heathen, ex-Peacock
Rudy Sarzo Bass (2008-present) - See also: ex-Dio, ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Queensrÿche, Animetal USA, Devil City Angels, Gunzo, Project Rock, TRED, ex-Ozzy Osbourne, ex-Quiet Riot, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen (live), ex-Aleister Wild, ex-Blue Öyster Cult, ex-Dio Disciples, ex-Dudes of Wrath, ex-Hardline, ex-Manic Eden, ex-Ratt, ex-Whitesnake
Bob Kulick Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-Blackthorne, ex-Skull, ex-Alice Cooper, ex-Balance, ex-Kiss, ex-Lou Reed, ex-Meat Loaf, ex-Michael Bolton, ex-Neverland Express, ex-Paul Stanley
Brett Chassen Drums (2012-present)
Doug Katsaros Keyboards (2012-present)

Tracklist:

01. We Are the Ones
02. Over Again
03. Close to You
04. Rule the World
05. We're Not Gonna Take It (2016 Acoustic Recording)
06. Crazy for Nothing
07. Believe
08. Head Like a Hole
09. Superhero
10. So What

+ Video "We Are The Ones" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Dee Snider (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Aug 2020, 16:14

Dee Snider - After T.S. (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Info:

Daniel "Dee" Snider (born March 15, 1955) is an American singer-songwriter, screenwriter, radio personality, and actor. Snider came to prominence in the early 1980s as lead singer of the heavy metal band Twisted Sister. He was ranked 83 in the Hit Parader's Top 100 Metal Vocalists of All Time.

Album:

Good bootleg collection of hits !!!

Line-Up:

Dee Snider Vocals (1995-present) - See also: Twisted Sister, ex-Desperado, ex-Widowmaker, ex-Van Helsing's Curse, ex-Angra (live), ex-Brighton Rock, ex-Harlequin, ex-Heathen, ex-Peacock
Rudy Sarzo Bass (2008-present) - See also: ex-Dio, ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Queensrÿche, Animetal USA, Devil City Angels, Gunzo, Project Rock, TRED, ex-Ozzy Osbourne, ex-Quiet Riot, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen (live), ex-Aleister Wild, ex-Blue Öyster Cult, ex-Dio Disciples, ex-Dudes of Wrath, ex-Hardline, ex-Manic Eden, ex-Ratt, ex-Whitesnake
Bob Kulick Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-Blackthorne, ex-Skull, ex-Alice Cooper, ex-Balance, ex-Kiss, ex-Lou Reed, ex-Meat Loaf, ex-Michael Bolton, ex-Neverland Express, ex-Paul Stanley

Tracklist:

01. Hard Core
02. Blue For You
03. Emaheevul
04. Isn't It Time
05. The Ballad of Sweeney Todd
06. Stand by for Pain
07. Blood And Bullets (Pissin' Against The Wind)
08. The Iron Road
09. Bad Rain
10. Your Sorrow
11. Easy Action
12. We Are the Ones
13. Over Again
14. Close to You
15. Crazy for Nothing

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Aug 2020, 16:15

Dee Snider - For The Love Of Metal (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Dee Snider is, and will always be, one of the most iconic frontmen in metal history. Initially making a name for himself with his band, Twisted Sister, Dee has gone on to stay relevant dabbling in various artistic mediums from continuing to release music with Twisted Sister and solo projects to Broadway, radio and films. Snider is a man of many talents, to say the least.Dee’s latest project, ‘For the Love of Metal’, is a 12-track barrel of fun put together primarily by Jamey Jasta (Hatebreed) who facilitated the project and solicited ideas from metal artists throughout the industry. As stated in Metal Wani’s recent interview with Dee (which can be heard here), all songs were written by outside sources specifically for Dee and his signature brand of vocals. With so many commercially successful `80s bands coming back into the fold to release new music, Snider was firmly looking in the rear-view mirror at creating and performing new music. But, with Jasta’s prodding, Snider happily agreed to jump in head-on. Jasta and Snider wanted to take a more metal outlook overall and with Snider’s writing prowess more geared towards the `80s sound, he was happy to turn the reigns over to Jasta who has produced an amalgamation of amazing songs tailored to Snider’s massive presence and vocal range.By all accounts, ‘For the Love of Metal’ is a masterpiece that not only showcases Dee’s firm hold on the pulse of the metal mainstream but also highlights the tremendous talent that went into making this record. With submissions from such artists as Howard Jones (ex-Killswitch Engage), Mark Morton (Lamb of God), Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy), Joel Grind and Nick Bellmore (Toxic Holocaust) and Charlie Bellmore (Kingdom of Sorrow), the album has an authentic metal sound with an edgy diversity provided by the synergy garnered from the wide array of contributors. Its high energy is only surpassed by the complexity of the compositions and arrangements. Each song has driving drum and bass lines, complex solos and riffs galore and Snider’s vocals lend perfectly to the melodic choruses so prevalent in contemporary metal.There are several stand-out tracks on ‘For the Love of Metal’, including the first track released as a single, “Tomorrow’s No Concern”, which is one of a handful of songs that contains audible references to Jamey Jasta’s signature project, Hatebreed. It’s definitely got a catchy hook. “I Am the Hurricane” has a great groove riff with a decidedly atmospheric chorus. A great song, indeed.“Mask” has some exuberantly articulate guitar work with an anthemic multi-voice chorus over a meandering double-drum line that intermingles with an equally non-stringent bass accompaniment. Dead Hearts with Alyssa White-Gluz has a classical guitar opening and was dubbed by Snider as “the closest thing to a ballad on the album”, reminiscent of the iconic “Close My Eyes Forever” by Ozzy and Lita Ford. Alyssa’s is another voice that blends perfectly with Snider’s, as does that of Howard Jones in the track “The Hardest Way”. Jones is another metal vocalist that has a distinctive vocal sound that is unmistakable. The title track of the album, “For the Love of Metal”, has some nostalgic points married with Jamey Jasta’s heavy Hatebreed influence for a fitting closing track.Dee Snider has truly taken the talents of others and made them his own. He is the quintessential metal frontman and commands respect as such. Jamey Jasta is an adept producer and absolutely succeeds in restoring Snider to his previously known Metal God status.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Lies Are A Business
02. Tomorrow's No Concern
03. I am The Hurricane
04. American Made
05. Roll Over You
06. I'm Ready
07. Running Mazes
08. Mask
09. Become The Storm
10. The Hardest Way
11. Dead Hearts (Love Thy Enemy)
12. For The Love of Metal

+ Video "Become The Storm" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Aug 2020, 16:15

Dee Snider - Sick Mutha F**kers - Live In The USA (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider‘s Sick Mutha F**kers: Live In The USA will be re-released via earMusic on October 5, 2018. The album was first released back via Coallier Enterainment in 1997.This powerful live album includes such classics as "We're Not Gonna Take It", "I Wanna Rock" and many more."Sick Mutha F**kers - Live In The USA" opens up with a bang and the pace never lets up! Recorded on the 1995 "SMF" tour, this live album includes the musical milestones of his legendary band TWISTED SISTER. It offers 16 songs packed with sheer power and energy, everything that Dee Snider stands for.Snider is one of the iconic protagonists of American heavy metal, having scored on his way, alongside major hits and notoriety, a huge amount of credibility and sympathy beyond the boundaries of his genre. Snider gained great prominence during the early 1980s as the lead singer of the American heavy metal band TWISTED SISTER.TWISTED SISTER's third album, "Stay Hungry", with hits such as "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock" gained multi-platinum status with U.S. sales of more than three million copies.Dee's stage presence is magnetic. During his performance at last year's Wacken Open Air festival in Germany, over 70.000 metal fans were blown away by his energetic and extremely physical performance. That same energy runs through "Sick Mutha F**kers - Live In The USA" like a high-voltage charge.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. What You Don’t Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
02. The Kids Are Back
03. Stay Hungry
04. Destroyer
05. I Am (I’m Me)
06. You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll
07. Medley: Come Out And Play, Leader Of The Pack, I Believe In Rock ‘N’ Roll, Be Chrool To Your Scuel
08. We’re Gonna Make It
09. I Wanna Rock
10. Wake Up (The Sleeping Giant)
11. Burn In Hell
12. Shoot ‘Em Down
13. Under The Blade
14. We’re Not Gonna Take It
15. The Price
16. S.M.F.

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Máj 2022, 09:57

Dee Snider - Leave A Scar (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Daniel "Dee" Snider (born March 15, 1955) is an American singer-songwriter, screenwriter, radio personality, and actor.Snider came to prominence in the early 1980s as lead singer of the heavy metal band Twisted Sister. He was ranked 83 in the Hit Parader's Top 100 Metal Vocalists of All Time.

Album:

What the hell happened there? When I was a teenager, sexagenarians looked and acted like sexagenarians, damn it. Politicians, gardeners, doctors, Victor Kiam (Google him, kids). The lady down the road who only ever seemed to buy tea bags and cat food, and that embarrassing uncle who used to try and Moonwalk at every family party.Not now though. These days, especially in the music world, being in your sixties is nothing. Angus Young still thrashes about on stage like an electrocuted chimp, Bruce Dickinson jumps off monitors and runs around waving massive flags, and only people who enjoy bed rest and hospital food would pick a fight with sixty year old Henry Rollins.However, the moment always arrives when Father Time inevitably and irreversibly catches up. But for Dee Snider that time has not yet come. Not even close. Like his friend and inspiration Alice Cooper, the former Twisted Sister frontman simply does not appear to have an expiration date.In 2018, when Snider announced he would be joining forces with Hatebreed frontman Jamey Jasta, it’s fair to say a few eyebrows were raised. Would Snider be able to cope with Jasta’s more supercharged hardcore approach? Would Jasta be able to produce songs suited to Dee’s voice and style? The answer was a definitive yes on both counts. So, with one successful collaboration in the bag, the pair have returned to tap that same vein with the fiery, lockdown-inspired Leave A Scar (Napalm Records).The adrenaline-fuelled stomp of opener ‘I Gotta Rock (Again)’ and the aggressive but melodic ‘All or Nothing More’ get things off to an energetic start before ‘Down but Never Out’ completes the fast paced opening salvo with some very Hatebreed gang vocals. ‘Before I Go’ and ‘Open Season’ are slower but no less powerful, Dee spitting out the verses with venom before opening up his lungs for the choruses.‘Silent Battles’ is muscular but melodic and wouldn’t sound out of place on a Twisted Sister album while ‘Crying for Your Life’ sounds like we’re jumping into power ballad territory but goes heavy and stays there. The mid-paced ‘In for the Kill’ keeps things simple with an easy to remember chorus but ‘Time to Choose’ throws a curveball with one of the most bizarre pairings in recent years as Dee shares the mic with Cannibal Corpse frontman and neck enthusiast George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher. Heavy as hell but with a clear and defined melody, this unexpected partnership is definitely one of the record’s most memorable moments. And for all the right reasons. The slightly more lightweight ‘S.H.E.’ still brings the riffs while thrashy as fuck ‘The Reckoning’ ramps up the speed once again before ‘Stand’ closes the album in moody but empowering style.Full-on and unapologetically metal, Leave a Scar finds Snider in reliably top form. Sneering and threatening one moment, uplifting and impassioned the next. Every lyric a statement, every song an anthem, Charlie Bellmore and Nick Petrino‘s riffs slice like razors while the engine room of Nick Bellmore and bassist Russell Pzütto ensures that nobody leaves without irreparable damage to their necks. Apart from George, of course. But then again, he’s not really human, is he.

Line-Up:

Dee Snider - Vocals (1995-present) - See also: Twisted Sister, ex-Desperado, ex-Widowmaker, ex-Van Helsing's Curse, ex-Angra (live), ex-Brighton Rock, ex-Harlequin, ex-Heathen, ex-Peacock
Rudy Sarzo - Bass (2008-present) - See also: ex-Dio, ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Queensrÿche, Animetal USA, Devil City Angels, Gunzo, Project Rock, TRED, ex-Ozzy Osbourne, ex-Quiet Riot, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen (live), ex-Aleister Wild, ex-Blue Öyster Cult, ex-Dio Disciples, ex-Dudes of Wrath, ex-Hardline, ex-Manic Eden, ex-Ratt, ex-Whitesnake
Bob Kulick - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-Blackthorne, ex-Skull, ex-Alice Cooper, ex-Balance, ex-Kiss, ex-Lou Reed, ex-Meat Loaf, ex-Michael Bolton, ex-Neverland Express, ex-Paul Stanley
Brett Chassen - Drums (2012-present)
Doug Katsaros - Keyboards (2012-present)

Tracklist:

01. I Gotta Rock (Again)
02. All Or Nothing More
03. Down But Never Out
04. Before I Go
05. Open Season
06. Silent Battles
07. Crying For Your Life
08. In For The Kill
09. Time To Choose
10. S.H.E.
11. The Reckoning
12. Stand

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných