Whitesnake (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Whitesnake (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jan 2018, 06:46

Whitesnake - Restless Heart (1997)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Whitesnake are a rock band, formed in England in 1978 by David Coverdale after his departure from his previous band, Deep Purple. Their early material has been compared by critics to the blues rock of Deep Purple, but they slowly began moving toward a more commercially accessible rock style.By the turn of the decade, the band's commercial fortunes changed and they released a string of UK top 10 albums, Ready an' Willing (1980), Come an' Get It (1981), Saints & Sinners (1982) and Slide It In (1984), the latter of which was their first to chart in the US and is certified 2x platinum.The band's 1987 self-titled album was their most commercially successful worldwide, and contained two major US hits, "Here I Go Again" and "Is This Love", reaching number one and two on the Hot 100. In 1988, Whitesnake was nominated for the Brit Award for Best British Group.Slip of the Tongue (1989), was also a success, reaching the top 10 in the US and UK, and receiving a platinum US certification.The band split up shortly after this release, but had a reunion in 1994, and released a one-off studio album, Restless Heart (1997).Whitesnake officially reformed in 2002 and have been touring together since, releasing two studio albums, Good to Be Bad (2008) and Forevermore (2011). In 2005, Whitesnake was named the 85th greatest hard rock band of all time by VH1.

Album:

Restless Heart is the ninth studio album recorded by Whitesnake. This was their first new studio album since 1989's Slip of the Tongue. The CD remains unreleased in the US. This album was to be a David Coverdale solo album, but record company pressure forced it to be released under the "David Coverdale & Whitesnake" moniker.The album charted at number 34 on the UK Albums Chart.Coverdale would go on to release another version of the lead single "Too Many Tears" on his next solo studio album, Into the Light (2000).All songs written by David Coverdale and Adrian Vandenberg except where noted.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – vocals
Adrian Vandenberg – guitars
Brett Tuggle – keyboards and backing vocals
Guy Pratt – bass guitar
Denny Carmassi – drums and percussion

Guest musicians:

Tommy Funderburk, Beth Anderson, Maxine Waters – backing vocals
Elk Thunder – harmonica

Production:

Bjorn Thorsrud - engineer
Mike Shipley - mixing at Lake Tahoe and Larrabee North Studio, Los Angeles
Eddie Schreyer - mastering at Oasis Mastering, Los Angeles

Tracklist:

01. Don't Fade Away 05:02
02. All in the Name of Love 04:42
03. Restless Heart 04:50
04. Too Many Tears 05:44
05. Crying 05:34
06. Stay with Me 04:09
07. Can't Go on 04:28
08. You're So Fine 05:10
09. Your Precious Love 04:34
10. Take Me Back Again 06:02
11. Woman Trouble Blues 05:36

+ Video "Don't Fade Away" (Official Video)
+ Video "Too Many Tears" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Whitesnake (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Feb 2018, 09:52

Whitesnake - Restless Heart (1997) (Japan Edition 1999)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997 (Japan Edition 1999)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos

Bio:

Whitesnake are a rock band, formed in England in 1978 by David Coverdale after his departure from his previous band, Deep Purple. Their early material has been compared by critics to the blues rock of Deep Purple, but they slowly began moving toward a more commercially accessible rock style.By the turn of the decade, the band's commercial fortunes changed and they released a string of UK top 10 albums, Ready an' Willing (1980), Come an' Get It (1981), Saints & Sinners (1982) and Slide It In (1984), the latter of which was their first to chart in the US and is certified 2x platinum.The band's 1987 self-titled album was their most commercially successful worldwide, and contained two major US hits, "Here I Go Again" and "Is This Love", reaching number one and two on the Hot 100. In 1988, Whitesnake was nominated for the Brit Award for Best British Group.Slip of the Tongue (1989), was also a success, reaching the top 10 in the US and UK, and receiving a platinum US certification.The band split up shortly after this release, but had a reunion in 1994, and released a one-off studio album, Restless Heart (1997).Whitesnake officially reformed in 2002 and have been touring together since, releasing two studio albums, Good to Be Bad (2008) and Forevermore (2011). In 2005, Whitesnake was named the 85th greatest hard rock band of all time by VH1.

Album:

Restless Heart is the ninth studio album recorded by Whitesnake. This was their first new studio album since 1989's Slip of the Tongue. The CD remains unreleased in the US. This album was to be a David Coverdale solo album, but record company pressure forced it to be released under the "David Coverdale & Whitesnake" moniker.The album charted at number 34 on the UK Albums Chart.Coverdale would go on to release another version of the lead single "Too Many Tears" on his next solo studio album, Into the Light (2000).All songs written by David Coverdale and Adrian Vandenberg except where noted.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – vocals
Guy Pratt – bass guitar

Guest musicians:

Elk Thunder – harmonica

Production:

Tracklist:

01. Don't Fade Away 05:02
02. All in the Name of Love 04:42
03. Restless Heart 04:50
04. Too Many Tears 05:44
05. Crying 05:34
06. Stay with Me 04:09
07. Can't Go on 04:28
08. You're So Fine 05:10
09. Your Precious Love 04:34
10. Take Me Back Again 06:02
11. Woman Trouble Blues 05:36
12. Anything You Want (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Can't Stop Now (Japan Bonus Track)
14. OI (Instrumental) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Don't Fade Away" (Official Video)
+ Video "Too Many Tears" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Apr 2020, 06:55

Whitesnake - Still Good To Be Bad (Japan Special Expanded Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Special Expanded Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

The CD+DVD Digipak Special Edition contains a 15 Track audio CD featuring newly recorded, remixed & remastered versions of Ready To Rock, If You Want Me, All I Want Is You and Dog, originally featured as bonus tracks from the Live In The Shadow Of The Blues double live album.PLUS a Bonus DVD that includes the music videos ‘Ready To Rock’ and ‘Lay Down Your Love’, a rare and unseen 8 song Live Acoustic Performance with David Coverdale and Doug Aldrich at the Cutting Room In NY in 2008, the ‘Good To Be Bad’ Interview by Eddie Trunk and the ‘Live In The Shadow Of The Blues’ EPK. The DVD also includes a slideshow of live photographs from 2008-2009 Good To Be Bad World Tour featuring the Summer Rain Acoustic Version.Whitesnake disbanded in 1990.Coverdale did his album with Jimmy Page, but that didn’t prove to last either. Although they’d started writing for a second album, the affair ended and David Coverdale assembled a new Whitesnake for a Greatest Hits tour in 1994. This reformation eventually led to an album in 1997 called Restless Heart (billed as “David Coverdale and Whitesnake”. This R&B flavoured album, a personal favourite, did not resonate with some fans of 80’s ‘Snake.After another hiatus, and a solo album (2000’s Into the Light), David once again formed a new group of ‘Snakes, a mixture of old and new members. After several years of touring (and lineup changes), the long awaited new Whitesnake album, Good to Be Bad, hit the shelves in 2008. Former Dio guitarist Doug Aldrich and Winger’s Reb Beach had been a formidable guitar duo since 2002.Similarly to his partnership with Adrian Vandenberg, David has retained his writing style of co-writing with just one co-writer; in this case, Aldrich. It seems to be evident that the guys have gone for a John Sykes guitar sound and style. You can certainly hear a lot of trademark sounds and tricks that Sykes used to do, that gave the 1987 album such a cool sound. This isn’t to say that they don’t play plenty of their own style too, but the retro stuff is frequent.So similar is the direction of this album to 1987, that you can play “name that tune” with all the new songs:“Can You Hear The Wind Blow” for example directly references moments on 1987, right down to those flares that Sykes used to do. “All I Want, All I Need” equals “Is This Love” Part Deux. Basically, every song on Good To Be Bad is a mash-up of songs from Coverdale Page, 1987 and Slip Of The Tongue, and you can hear the references quite distinctly. “A Fool in Love” is “Crying in the Rain”. “Lay Down Your Love” is “Shake My Tree”, without Jimmy Page. Throw in a little “Kashmir” during “‘Til The End Of Time” (which seems to be based off “Till The Day I Die” from Come An’ Get It) too.Having said that, despite the lack of originality, Good To Be Bad is still a very enjoyable listen, and a very welcome return. A world without David Coverdale’s voice is like a world without crème brûlée. That voice is in fine form, perhaps even stronger than it was on 1997’s Restless Heart. The album has a lot more life to it than Restless Heart, although it does lack that album’s subtlety and R&B moments. The band play great, kicking it on every tune, even the ballads. The melodies are strong and memorable. It’s just…too contrived.The bonus live disc is the the Canadian special edition is highlights from Live: In The Shadow Of The Blues. No big deal. It’s nice to hear Whitesnake playing “Burn/Stormbringer” from David’s Deep Purple days, and cool to hear the old 70’s classics.The real cool version to have is the Japanese release with two bonus tracks. And a sticker! Can’t forget the sticker. The bonus tracks are both remixes (a “Doug solo” version of “All For Love”, and a stripped down version of the lovely “Summer Rain”). For $20, I wasn’t complaining.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - Vocals
Doug Aldrich - Guitar
Reb Beach - Guitar
Timothy Drury - Keyboards
Uriah Duffy - Bass
Chris Frazier - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Best Years
02. Can You Hear The Wind Blow
03. Lay Down Your Love
04. If You Want Me *
05. All I Want All I Need
06. Call On Me
07. Ready To Rock *
08. Summer Rain
09. Good To Be Bad
10. All For Love
11. All I Want Is You *
12. Got What You Need
13. A Fool In Love
14. Dog *
15. ‘Til The End Of Time

*Re-recorded with Chris Frasier on drums. Remixed and Remastered To Bring Out All The Super Sonic Goodness.

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Máj 2020, 10:07

Whitesnake - Lovehunter (1979) (Japan Remastered Paper Sleeve Edition 2006)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1979 (Japan Remastered Paper Sleeve Edition 2006)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Japan Mini-LP-Replica-CD, Papersleeve Collection, Cardboardsleeve with OBI-strip, folded Japan-booklet, CD-booklet, printed Innersleeve, 4x Bonus Tracks from the Andy Peebles Radio Session recorded 29. March 1979.Lovehunter is the second studio album by British band Whitesnake, released in 1979. It charted at No. 29 on the UK Albums Chart."Long Way from Home", the leading track on the album reached No. 55 on the UK charts.It was the group's last album to feature original drummer Dave Dowle.Lovehunter's controversial cover art, showing a naked woman straddling a large snake, was created by fantasy artist Chris Achilleos. It was the last album cover he designed for many years, until 2003 and Gary Hughes' rock opera Once and Future King Part I.The original Lovehunter artwork was stolen in the 1980s.A similar idea had been used three years earlier for the cover of Jon Lord's Sarabande album. Lord was in Whitesnake at the time of Lovehunter.Lovehunter was remastered and reissued in 2006 with several bonus tracks taken from Andy Peebles BBC Radio 1 sessions recorded 29 March 1979 (tracks originally from the band's debut album Trouble).

Line Up:

David Coverdale – lead (all but 8) and backing vocals
Micky Moody – guitars, slide guitar, backing vocals
Bernie Marsden – guitars, backing and lead (8) vocals
Neil Murray – bass guitar
Dave Dowle – drums
Jon Lord – keyboards

Production:

Martin Birch - producer, engineer, mixing at Central Recorders Studio, London
Chris Achilleos - LP artwork

Tracklist:

01. Long Way From Home
02. Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues
03. Help Me Thro' The Day
04. Medicine Man
05. You 'n' Me
06. Mean Business
07. Love Hunter
08. Outlaw
09. Rock 'n' Roll Women
10. We Wish You Well
11. Belgian Tom's Hat Trick (Radio Session) (Bonus Track)
12. Love To Keep You Warm (Radio Session) (Bonus Track)
13. Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City (Radio Session) (Bonus Track)
14. Trouble (Radio Session) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Long Way from Home (Official Video)

Obrázok

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Nov 2020, 10:26

Whitesnake - The ROCK Album (2020 Remix) (Digipak Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

Whitesnake will issue a new collection of remixed and remastered songs as The Rock Album, the first in a series of planned compilations around specific themes.The songs on The Rock Album were originally issued between 1984 and 2011 and are pulled from six Whitesnake studio albums. The 16-track selection includes ‘Love Ain’t No Stranger’, ‘Judgement Day’, ‘Still of the Night’, ‘Give Me All Your Love’ and ‘Here I Go Again.’ This new collection also plays loose with the definition of ‘Whitesnake’ by including ‘She Give Me’, from David Coverdale’s 2000 solo album, Into the Light.According to Coverdale, “all the songs have been revisited, remixed and remastered. Some have been musically embellished where my co-producer Michael McIntyre, my new mixer Christopher Collier and I felt it appropriate or necessary to bring out the best in these songs.” An example of this is that The Rock Album includes a remixed version of ‘All Or Nothing’ (from Slide It In) that features additional guitars pulled from the original multi-track tapes, plus an alternate arrangement of ‘Tell Me How’ from Forevermore.The collection features the debut of ‘Always The Same’, a previously unreleased song that was recorded during the 2019 sessions for Flesh & Blood.The Rock Album is the first release in the ‘Red, White and Blues Trilogy’. Forthcoming collections will be Love Songs (red) and The Blues Album (blue, obviously!). The Rock Album is pressed on double white vinyl, so clearly the other compilations will follow suit with their respective colours.The Rock Album will be released on 19 June 2020.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - lead vocals
Reb Beach - guitars, backing vocals
Michael Devin - bass, harmonica, backing vocals
Tommy Aldridge - drums
Joel Hoekstra - guitars, backing vocals
Michele Luppi - keyboards, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Still Of The Night (2020 Remix) (06:50)
02. Best Years (2020 Remix) (05:16)
03. Tell Me How (2020 Remix) (05:28)
04. Love Ain't No Stranger (2020 Remix) (04:15)
05. All Or Nothing (2020 Remix) (03:48)
06. Give Me All Your Love (2020 Remix) (03:27)
07. Can You Hear The Wind Blow (2020 Remix) (05:07)
08. Restless Heart (2020 Remix) (04:52)
09. Anything You Want (2020 Remix) (04:12)
10. Here I Go Again (2020 Remix) (04:32)
11. Judgement Day (2020 Remix) (05:19)
12. She Give Me (2020 Remix) (04:12)
13. Crying (2020 Remix) (05:39)
14. Can't Stop Now (2020 Remix) (03:26)
15. Always The Same (2020 Remix) (04:46)
16. Forevermore (2020 Remix) (07:07)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Nov 2020, 10:26

Whitesnake - Live At Donington 1990 (30th Anniversary Complete Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990 (30th Anniversary Complete Edition 2020)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

To Celebrate The 30th Anniversary Of The Live Performance, A Remastered 17 Track Collection Of The Band’s Full Performance Will Be Released Digitally On The Same Day.Whitesnake are celebrating the 30th Anniversary of their legendary set at Monsters of Rock with a new streaming concert, Live At Donington, that will feature the band’s classic live performance the official Whitesnake YouTube channel. The screening will be preceded by a live, on-camera pre-show and Q&A with David Coverdale, Steve Vai, Adrian Vandenberg, Rudy Sarzo and Tommy Aldridge, who will reunite for the first time since they finished their “Slip Of The Tongue World Tour,” in celebration of this memorable event. The Q&A stream will go live on Tuesday, August 18, at 11:30AM PST on the band’s YouTube channel and Facebook page. The concert broadcast will take place at 12:30PM PST, the exact same time as the band took the stage 30 years ago in the UK.On the same day, Whitesnake will release LIVE AT DONINGTON 1990 (30TH ANNIVERSARY COMPLETE EDITION), a remastered 17 track collection of the band’s entire performance, digitally. All of the songs from the performance have been remastered. This new digital collection includes a mix of hits and deep tracks, including “Is This Love” from Whitesnake’s multi-platinum self-titled album and the #1 smash “Here I Go Again.” There are also four instrumental tracks that feature virtuosic guitar solos including, “Adagio for Strato,” “Flying Dutchman Boogie,” “For The Love Of God,” “The Audience Is Listening” and an explosive drum solo from the extraordinary Tommy Aldridge.“I can’t wait to be reunited with Steve, Adrian, Rudy and Tommy, even if it’s just for this online moment…” says Coverdale. “They were without a doubt one of the best, most explosive, exciting musical collectives I’ve ever had the pleasure of sharing a global stage with…super people, super musicians…an absolute SUPERGROUP!!!”This performance at the Monsters of Rock festival in Donington, U.K. marked their third appearance and second time headlining the famous festival. The band had recently released their third consecutive platinum record and eighth studio album, Slip of the Tongue. Originally released in November 1989, it peaked at number 10 on the U.K. and U.S. album charts. In 2019, Rhino released a 30th Anniversary Edition of the album, along with a unboxing video featuring David Coverdale which can be found here.

Line Up:

Tommy Aldridge - drums

Tracklist:

01. Slip of the Tongue (Live at Donington, 1990)
02. Slide It In (Live at Donington, 1990)
03. Judgment Day (Live at Donington, 1990)
04. Slow an’ Easy (Live at Donington, 1990)
05. Kittens Got Claws (Live at Donington, 1990)
06. Adagio for Strato (Live at Donington, 1990)
07. Flying Dutchman Boogie (Live at Donington, 1990)
08. Is This Love (Live at Donington, 1990)
09. Cheap an’ Nasty (Live at Donington, 1990)
10. Crying in the Rain (Live at Donington, 1990)
11. Fool for Your Loving (Live at Donington, 1990)
12. For The Love Of God (Live at Donington, 1990)
13. The Audience Is Listening (Live at Donington, 1990)
14. Here I Go Again (Live at Donington, 1990)
15. Bad Boys (Live at Donington, 1990)
16. Ain’t No Love in the Heart of the City (Live at Donington, 1990)
17. Still of the Night (Live at Donington, 1990)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Nov 2020, 10:27

Whitesnake - Love Songs (Digipak Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

Whitesnake will explore matters of the heart on the upcoming Love Songs compilation, out Nov. 6 via Rhino.The second release in their "Red, White and Blues Trilogy," Love Songs features remixed and remastered versions of 15 songs issued between 1987 and 2011 on Whitesnake's studio records and singer David Coverdale's third solo project, Into the Light. Love Songs will be available digitally, on a single CD and on double-LP, 180-gram red vinyl. "As most of you know, pretty much all the songs I write are love songs in some way, shape or form," Coverdale said in a statement. "These are some of my favorites. Not all are ballads. Some are out-and-out rockers with powerful romantic themes – and of course include heavy breathing in all of them!"He added that "some [of the tracks] have been musically embellished where my co-producer Michael McIntyre, my new mixer Christopher Collier and I felt it appropriate or necessary to bring out the best in these songs."Love Songs features both hits ("The Deeper the Love," "Now You're Gone") and deep tracks ("Don't You Cry," "Midnight Blue"), along with three previously unreleased outtakes from the Into the Light sessions: "With All of My Heart," "Yours for the Asking" and "Let's Talk It Over."Whitesnake previewed Love Songs with a new remix of their 1987 hit "Is This Love." Listen below. The band's compilation series recently kicked off with The Rock Album (white), and will wrap in 2021 with The Blues Album (blue).

Line Up:

Tommy Aldridge - drums

Tracklist:

01. Love Will Set You Free
02. The Deeper the Love
03. All I Want, All I Need
04. Too Many Tears
05. Can't Go On
06. Is This Love
07. With All of My Heart *
08. Summer Rain
09. Your Precious Love
10. Now You're Gone
11. Don't You Cry
12. Midnight Blue
13. Easier Said Than Done
14. Yours For The Asking *
15. Let's Talk It Over *

* previously unreleased

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Apr 2021, 06:48

Whitesnake - 30th Anniversary Collection (3CD) (Tour Box Set Edition) (2008)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008

Bio:

Album:

The suitably titled 30th Anniversary Collection is a triple CD collection released in 2008, celebrating the 30th anniversary of Whitesnake. It was released by EMI and charted at number 38 on the UK Albums Chart.In 2003 the compilation album The Silver Anniversary Collection was released featuring two CDs to celebrate the band's 25th Anniversary, but this compilation celebrating the band's 30th Anniversary features as a box set compilation consisting of three CDs. Disc one is essentially the same as the compilation The Early Years, and disc two and three are "updated" versions of the two-disc compilation The Silver Anniversary Collection.Few bands defined the sound or the fashion of 80s hard rock more than Whitesnake, the band pieced together by former Deep Purple man, David Coverdale, in 1977. There was the look: the epic, bleach-blond curls and tight black leather. There were the sleeves: lurid, masturbatory images from a world before political correctness – see the cover to 1979's Lovehunter, a naked woman straddling a huge, coiled python. And there was the music: chugging, swaggering rock 'n' roll that updated the smoked sounds of 70s blues rock with added swagger, machismo, and pomp.Despite a thorough repackaging and remastering job, though, this 3CD collection shines a light on a catalogue that has not dated especially well. It's not just the issue of sexual politics, although their standpoint is undeniably outdated: ''Do I look the kind of guy who takes advantage of a woman like you?'' asks Coverdale on Would I Lie To You, before adding, with a leer, ''Or is that what you want?''.Musically too, though, Whitesnake's bluesier fare feels both slick and stiff, a bad combination. Wine, Women An' Song and Sweet Talker take a clod-hopping rhythmic approach that’s far closer to Status Quo than the much more inviting, sleazy swing of AC/DC, and there’s none of the smoky, psychedelic edge that made Coverdale’s work in Deep Purple so inviting.There are some moments: Here I Go Again is a cheeseball Guitar Hero classic in the waiting, building from an organ opening reminiscent of Procol Harum's A Whiter Shade Of Pale into a grand, polished rocker with an addictive riff and some neat, subtle guitar melodies. It’s probably worthwhile revisiting some of Coverdale’s songs with Jimmy Page (see Shake My Tree), too. Ultimately though, this is one for the fans, and even they might be put off by the occasional omission: take for example Whitesnake's cover of Bobby Bland’s Ain’t No Love In The Heart Of The City, which appears here only in its live incarnation.

Line Up:

Tommy Aldridge - drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues
02. Sweet Talker
03. Would I Lie To You
04. Trouble
05. Gambler
06. Love Hunter
07. Ready An' Willing
08. Child Of Babylon
09. Here I Go Again
10. Carry Your Load
11. Crying In The Rain
12. Rough An' Ready
13. Wine Women An' Song
14. Lie Down… I Think I Love You
15. Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City (Live)
16. Fool For Your Loving (Live)
17. ake Me With You (Live)

CD2:

01. Fool For Your Loving
02. Don't Break My Heart Again
03. Hit An' Run
04. Time Is Right For Love
05. Love Ain't No Stranger
06. Too Many Tears (Performed By David Coverdale & Whitesnake)
07. Pride And Joy (Performed By Coverdale Page)
08. Victim Of Love
09. Judgement Day
10. Is This Love
11. Take A Look At Yourself (Performed By Coverdale Page)
12. Straight For The Heart
13. Now You're Gone (Us Remix)
14. Looking For Love
15. Sailing Ships (Live)
16. Soldier Of Fortune (Live)
17. Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues (Live)
18. Ready An' Willing (Live)

CD3:

01. Slow An' Easy
02. Shake My Tree (Performed By Coverdale Page)
03. Guilty Of Love
04. Deeper Love
05. Blindman
06. Love To Keep You Warm
07. Love Is Blind (Performed By David Coverdale & Whitesnake)
08. Ain't Gonna Cry No More
09. Slave (Performed By Coverdale Page)
10. Lonely Days Lonely Nights
11. Give Me All Your Love
12. Till The Day I Die
13. Here I Go Again '87
14. Still Of The Night
15. If You Want Me
16. Best Years
17. We Wish You Well

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Aug 2021, 06:29

Whitesnake - The Best Of Whitesnake (1981) (Japan UHQCD Edition 2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1981 (Japan UHQCD Edition 2021)

Bio:

Album:

Universal Music Japan has just released a UHQCD (Ultra High Quality CD) of “The Best Of Whitesnake“, the band’s first ever ‘best of’ originally appeared in 1982, and of course, compiling material from their first four albums.This cardboard sleeve mini LP faithfully replicating its Japanese first pressing LP / OBI design, features a DSD transfer using the original master tapes – untouched. Hence, this is not remastered nor tweaked in any form, trying to capture the original vinyl LP sound and dynamics.Here we have songs recorded between 1979-1982 on analog equipment, and to be honest, most of the music recorded this way sounds better as it is.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – lead and backing vocals
Micky Moody – guitars, backing vocals
Bernie Marsden – guitars, backing vocals
Dave Dowle, Ian Pace – drums
Jon Lord – keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Walking in the Shadow of the Blues
02. Trouble
03. Lie Down
04. Sweet Talker
05. Love Hunter
06. Don’t Break My Heart Again
07. Ain’t No Love in the Heart of the City
08. Fool for Your Loving
09. Take Me With You
10. We Wish You Well

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 11:38

Whitesnake - Restless Heart (25 Anniversary Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2CD) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997 (25 Anniversary Japan SHM-CD Edition 2021)

Bio:

Album:

In the wake of Whitesnake's massive global success, the band's founder and lead singer, David Coverdale, was ready to record his third solo album in 1995. That plan was derailed, however, when he felt pressured to release Restless Heart under the David Coverdale & Whitesnake moniker. Despite the changes, the 1997 album was a Top 40 hit in the U.K. Somehow, the record was never released in America. That will change this fall when RHINO introduces several versions of Restless Heart, including a four-disc boxed set.RESTLESS HEART: SUPER DELUXE EDITION will be available October 29, 2021, and is available for pre-order now at $64.98. The 4-CD/DVD collection features newly remastered and remixed versions of the original album, along with unreleased demos and studio outtakes. The DVD includes music videos and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the album with new interviews from David Coverdale. The set comes with a hardbound book filled with rare and unseen photos from the era.Three additional versions of Restless Heart will arrive the same day. First is a 2-CD Deluxe Edition that includes the new remix plus the original album, newly remastered ($24.98). Next is a 2-LP Deluxe Edition pressed on 180-gram silver vinyl that features the newly remixed album ($31.98). And finally, there is a 1-CD version which again features the newly remixed album ($14.98). In addition, all of the music will be available digitally through streaming services.RESTLESS HEART: SUPER DELUXE EDITION opens with a newly remixed version of the album that's closer to the sound Coverdale initially intended for his new solo release. It's followed by a newly remastered version of Restless Heart, including the singles "Too Many Tears" and "Don't Fade Away," plus three bonus tracks from the album's original Japanese release. Featured musicians include Adrian Vandenberg, Denny Carmassi, Guy Pratt and in addition, guitarist Joel Hoekstra and keyboardist Derek Sherinian who bring their exceptional talents to the party.The following two discs reveal how Restless Heart evolved, starting with early pre-production versions of every album track to later takes of those songs. The DVD features several music videos ("Too Many Tears" and "Restless Heart") plus the Making of the Album featurette. There is also a video EP featuring the three relevant songs from the 1997 live acoustic album, Starkers In Tokyo, originally only available in Japan.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – vocals
Guy Pratt – bass guitar

Guest musicians:

Elk Thunder – harmonica

Production:

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Restless Heart
02. You're So Fine
03. Can't Go On
04. Crying
05. Take Me Back Again
06. Anything You Want
07. Too Many Tears
08. All In The Name Of Love
09. Your Precious Love
10. Can't Stop Now
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Stay With Me
13. Oi (Theme For An Imaginary Drum Solo)
14. Don't Fade Away
15. Can't Go On (Unzipped)

CD2:

01. Don't Fade Away
02. All In The Name Of Love
03. Restless Heart
04. Too Many Tears
05. Crying
06. Stay With Me
07. Can't Go On
08. You're So Fine
09. Your Precious Love
10. Take Me Back Again
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Anything You Want
13. Can't Stop Now
14. Too Many Tears '95 (Live & Drunk in the Studio featuring The Horny B'stards)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:13

Whitesnake - Restless Heart (4CD) (25th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997 (25th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition 2021)
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

In the wake of WHITESNAKE’s massive global success, the band’s founder and lead singer, David Coverdale, set out to record his third solo album in 1995. However, the plan was derailed when pressure from his record label forced him to change course and release “Restless Heart” under the DAVID COVERDALE & WHITESNAKE moniker. Despite the changes, the 1997 album was a Top 40 hit in the U.K. Surprisingly, the record was never released in the U.S. That will change this fall when Rhino introduces several versions of “Restless Heart”, including a four-disc boxed set.“Restless Heart: Super Deluxe Edition” will be available on October 29 and is available for pre-order now. The 4CD/DVD collection features newly remastered and remixed versions of the original album, along with unreleased demos and studio outtakes. The DVD includes music videos and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the album with new interviews from David Coverdale. The set comes with a hardbound book filled with rare and unseen photos from the era.Three additional versions of “Restless Heart” will be available the same day. First is a two-CD deluxe edition that includes the new remix plus the original album, newly remastered. Next is a double-LP deluxe edition pressed on 180-gram silver vinyl that features the newly remixed album. And finally, there is a single-disc version which again features the newly remixed album. In addition, all of the music will be available digitally through streaming services.“Restless Heart: Super Deluxe Edition” opens with a newly remixed version of the album that’s closer to the sound Coverdale initially intended for his new solo release. It’s followed by a newly remastered version of “Restless Heart”, including the singles “Too Many Tears” and “Don’t Fade Away”, plus three bonus tracks from the album’s original Japanese release. Featured musicians include Adrian Vandenberg, Denny Carmassi, Guy Pratt and in addition, guitarist Joel Hoekstra and keyboardist Derek Sherinian who bring their exceptional talents to the party.The following two discs reveal how “Restless Heart” evolved, starting with early pre-production versions of every album track to later takes of those songs.The DVD features several music videos (“Too Many Tears” and “Restless Heart”) plus the making-of-the-album featurette. There is also a video EP featuring the three relevant songs from the 1997 live acoustic album, “Starkers In Tokyo”, originally only available in Japan

Line Up:

David Coverdale – vocals
Guy Pratt – bass guitar

Guest musicians:

Elk Thunder – harmonica

Production:

Tracklist:

CD1: Restless Heart: 2021 Remix

01. Restless Heart
02. You’re So Fine
03. Can’t Go On
04. Crying
05. Take Me Back Again
06. Anything You Want
07. Too Many Tears
09. Your Precious Love
10. Can’t Stop Now
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Stay With Me
13. Oi (Theme For An Imaginary Drum Solo)
14. Don’t Fade Away
15. Can’t Go On (Unzipped)

CD2: Restless Heart: 2021 Remaster

01. Don’t Fade Away
02. All In The Name Of Love
03. Restless Heart
04. Too Many Tears
05. Crying
06. Stay With Me
07. Can’t Go On
08. You’re So Fine
09. Your Precious Love
10. Take Me Back Again
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Anything You Want
13. Can’t Stop Now
14. Too Many Tears ’95 (Live & Drunk in the Studio featuring The Horny B’stards)

CD3: Dancing On The Titanic

Early Arrangements & Getting Drum Tracks in the Studio

01. Restless Heart
02. You’re So Fine
03. Can’t Go On
04. Crying
05. Take Me Back Again
06. Anything You Want
07. Too Many Tears
09. Your Precious Love (Soul Version)
10. You Precious Love
11. Can’t Stop Now (Instrumental Version)
12. Woman Trouble Blues
13. Stay With Me
14. Oi (Instrumental)
15. Don’t Fade Away
16. Snakes Down South (Unreleased Demo)

CD4: Restless Heart: Evolutions

01. Restless Heart
02. You’re So Fine
03. Can’t Go On
04. Crying
05. Take Me Back Again
06. Anything You Want

(Red Light Green Light)

07. Too Many Tears
09. Your Precious Love
10. Can’t Stop Now
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Stay With Me
13. Oi (Instrumental)
14. Don’t Fade Away

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:14

Whitesnake - Made In Japan (2CD) (Deluxe Edition Digipak) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Size : 341 mb

Bio:

Album:

WHITESNAKE, the legendary rock n roll legacy founded and formed by renowned singer/songwriter David Coverdale, released their latest studio album Forevermore in March 2011. Then they embarked in a world tour which touched North America, Europe and finally Japan where they had the highlight performance at the Loud Park Festival on October 15th 2011. That special night in front of thousands of fans has been captured for this unique live release where the band shines no holds barred, with one of their most most heartfelt, melodic and musically muscular performances in many a year.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - Vocals [since 1976], ex-Deep Purple, ex-Coverdale-Page
Brian Tichy - Drums [since 2010]
Michael Devin - Vocals, Bass [since 2010]
Timothy Drury - Keyboard [since 2002]
Richard Earl Beach, Jr. (aka Reb Beach) - Guitar [since 2002], Reb Beach, Winger, The Mob, ex-Night Ranger, ex-Dokken
Doug Aldrich - Guitar [since 2002], Burning Rain, ex-Dio (USA), ex-Bad Moon Rising, ex-Lion

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Best Years (6:29)
02. Give Me All Your Love Tonight (4:51)
03. Love Ain t No Stranger (4:23)
04. Is This Love (4:23)
05. Steal Your Heart Away (7:15)
06. Forevermore (6:55)
07. Six String Showdown (6:00)
08. Love Will Set You Free (4:34)
09. Drum Solo (7:31)
10. Fool For Your Loving (4:50)
11. Here I Go Again (6:02)
12. Still Of The Night (10:37)

CD2:

01. Love Will Set You Free (5:06)
02. Steal Your Heart Away (6:39)
03. Fare Thee Well (Acoustic Version) (4:47)
04. One Of These Days (Acoustic Version) (4:16)
05. Lay Down Your Love (6:44)
06. Evil Ways (6:18)
07. Good To Be Bad (Acoustic Version) (3:16)
08. Tell Me How (Acoustic Version) (4:11)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:14

Whitesnake - The Blues Album (Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan SHM-CD Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Whitesnake celebrates the blues sound that helped inspire its multi-platinum career on a new collection that features remixed and remastered versions of the group’s best blues-rock songs. THE BLUES ALBUM is the third and final release in the band’s Red, White and Blues Trilogy, a series of compilations organized by musical themes that began this year with Love Songs (red) and The Rock Album (white). Like The Rock Album and Love Songs, all the tracks on THE BLUES ALBUM have been revisited, remixed, and remastered.Whitesnake’s singer-songwriter David Coverdale says, the music reflects how blues artists like Muddy Waters, Howlin’ Wolf, and the three Kings (Albert, B.B. and Freddie) continue to inspire him. In the album’s liner notes, he writes: “It’s hard to find the words to show how profoundly they connected with my soul. But ‘blues’ to me is a beautiful word that describes emotional expression… feelings, be it feelings of sadness, loneliness, emptiness… but, also those that express great joy, celebration and dance, sexiness and Love!!!”The new compilation delivers a potent mix of hits and deep tracks that originally appeared between 1984 and 2011 on six Whitesnake studio albums and Coverdale’s solo album, Into the Light.THE BLUES ALBUM showcases two of the band’s biggest songs: “Slow An’ Easy,” a Top 20 Mainstream Rock hit in 1984 from Whitesnake’s double-platinum album Slide It In, and the smash “Give Me All Your Love” from the band’s 1987 self-titled album, which was certified 8x platinum. Other choice tracks from Whitesnake are also featured: “Looking For Love” and “Crying In The Rain,” and “Steal Your Heart Away,” which is available now.Restless Heart (1997), Good to Be Bad (2008), and Forevermore (2011) are all represented on THE BLUES ALBUM by multiple tracks (“Too Many Tears,” “A Fool In Love” and “Steal Your Heart Away”). The collection also includes “If You Want Me,” a studio recording released in 2006 as a bonus track on the live album, Live…in the Shadows of the Blues. Coverdale also taps his 2000 solo album, Into the Light, for “River Song.”

Line Up:

Tommy Aldridge - drums

Tracklist:

01. Steal Your Heart Away
02. Good To Be Bad
03. Give Me All Your Love
04. Take Me Back Again
05. Slow An’ Easy
06. Too Many Tears
07. Lay Down Your Love
08. The River Song
09. Whipping Boy Blues
10. If You Want Me
11. A Fool In Love
12. Woman Trouble Blues
13. Looking For Love
14. Crying In The Rain

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:15

Whitesnake - The Blues Album (Digipak Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021

Bio:

Album:

Whitesnake celebrates the blues sound that helped inspire its multi-platinum career on a new collection that features remixed and remastered versions of the group’s best blues-rock songs. THE BLUES ALBUM is the third and final release in the band’s Red, White and Blues Trilogy, a series of compilations organized by musical themes that began this year with Love Songs (red) and The Rock Album (white). Like The Rock Album and Love Songs, all the tracks on THE BLUES ALBUM have been revisited, remixed, and remastered.Whitesnake’s singer-songwriter David Coverdale says, the music reflects how blues artists like Muddy Waters, Howlin’ Wolf, and the three Kings (Albert, B.B. and Freddie) continue to inspire him. In the album’s liner notes, he writes: “It’s hard to find the words to show how profoundly they connected with my soul. But ‘blues’ to me is a beautiful word that describes emotional expression… feelings, be it feelings of sadness, loneliness, emptiness… but, also those that express great joy, celebration and dance, sexiness and Love!!!”The new compilation delivers a potent mix of hits and deep tracks that originally appeared between 1984 and 2011 on six Whitesnake studio albums and Coverdale’s solo album, Into the Light.THE BLUES ALBUM showcases two of the band’s biggest songs: “Slow An’ Easy,” a Top 20 Mainstream Rock hit in 1984 from Whitesnake’s double-platinum album Slide It In, and the smash “Give Me All Your Love” from the band’s 1987 self-titled album, which was certified 8x platinum. Other choice tracks from Whitesnake are also featured: “Looking For Love” and “Crying In The Rain,” and “Steal Your Heart Away,” which is available now.Restless Heart (1997), Good to Be Bad (2008), and Forevermore (2011) are all represented on THE BLUES ALBUM by multiple tracks (“Too Many Tears,” “A Fool In Love” and “Steal Your Heart Away”). The collection also includes “If You Want Me,” a studio recording released in 2006 as a bonus track on the live album, Live…in the Shadows of the Blues. Coverdale also taps his 2000 solo album, Into the Light, for “River Song.”

Line Up:

Tommy Aldridge - drums

Tracklist:

01. Steal Your Heart Away
02. Good To Be Bad
03. Give Me All Your Love
04. Take Me Back Again
05. Slow An’ Easy
06. Too Many Tears
07. Lay Down Your Love
08. The River Song
09. Whipping Boy Blues
10. If You Want Me
11. A Fool In Love
12. Woman Trouble Blues
13. Looking For Love
14. Crying In The Rain

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:17

Whitesnake - Slip Of The Tongue - 30th Anniversary Remaster (6CD) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Album:

6CD + DVD-Video Deluxe Boxset features “unreleased versions of every album track” as well as monitor mixes, demos, B-sides, alt mixes and nearly two dozen previously unreleased tracks taken from the session tapes. The super deluxe box also includes a CD of Slip of the Tongue: The Wagging Tongue Edition which was issued exclusively on vinyl in 1989. It features David Coverdale being interviewed about each track followed by the song. The final CD in the box set features Whitesnake’s headling performance at the Monsters of Rock Festival at Castle Donington. That concert is also included on the DVD along with videos and a few extras. The promos have been restored and remixed in 5.1 surround sound for the first time. This super deluxe is packaged in a box that looks the same size as the Simple Minds/Tears For Fears reissues and includes a 60-page hardbound book.WHITESNAKE ‘s 1989 album “Slip Of The Tongue” has just been reissued for its 30th Anniversary across four different physical editions, including this awesome seven-disc Super Deluxe Edition which offers a host of rare and unreleased material.The 6CD/DVD collection includes a newly 2019 remastered version of the album, plus unreleased studio recordings, and a fully remastered audio of the band’s performance at the 1990 Monsters Of Rock festival.Following the 8x platinum success of its eponymous album in 1987, WHITESNAKE returned two years later with “Slip Of The Tongue”. At the time, the band included Coverdale, bassist Rudy Sarzo, drummer Tommy Aldridge, and guitarists Adrian Vandenberg and Steve Vai.Vandenberg and Coverdale co-wrote all but one song on the album, but Vandenberg couldn’t record them in the studio at the time due to a hand injury. To fill the void, Vai joined the band for the album and tour.WHITESNAKE scored the band’s third consecutive platinum record with “Slip Of The Tongue”. Originally released in November 1989, it peaked at No. 10 on the U.K. and U.S. album charts thanks largely to its two Top 40 hits — “Fool For Your Loving” and “The Deeper The Love”.The fan favorite turns 30 this year and Rhino is celebrating with several new versions, including this colossal seven-disc boxed set.This mammoth super deluxe box features “unreleased versions of every album track” as well as monitor mixes, demos, B-sides, alt mixes and nearly two dozen previously unreleased tracks taken from the session tapes.Among the rarities, the box also includes a CD of ‘Slip Of The Tongue: The Wagging Tongue Edition’ which was issued exclusively on vinyl in 1989. It features David Coverdale being interviewed about each track followed by the song.This “Slip Of The Tongue 30th Anniversary Edition [Super Deluxe Edition]” release is a blast.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – vocals
Steve Vai – guitar
Adrian Vandenberg – guitar (credited but not recorded)
Rudy Sarzo – bass
Tommy Aldridge – drums

Additional musicians:

Don Airey, David Rosenthal, Claude Gaudette – keyboards
Glenn Hughes, Tommy Funderburk, Richard Page – backing vocals

Production:

Produced and engineered by Mike Clink and Keith Olsen
Assisted by Noel Golden, Gordon Fordyce, Shay Baby and Allen Abrahamson
Mixed at Record Plant Studios by Mike Clink and Keith Olsen
Mastered by Greg Fulginiti at Artisan Sound Recorders
John Kalodner: A&R

Tracklist:

CD1: Slip Of The Tongue (2019 Remaster)

01. Slip Of The Tongue
02. Kittens Got Claws
03. Cheap An’ Nasty
04. Now You’re Gone
05. The Deeper The Love
06. Judgment Day
07. Sailing Ships
08. Wings Of The Storm
09. Slow Poke Music
10. Fool For Your Loving
11. Sweet Lady Luck (Single B-Side)
12. Now You’re Gone (Chris Lord-Alge Single Remix)
13. Fool For Your Loving (Vai Voltage Mix)
14. Slip Of The Tongue (Alternate Intro & Breakdown)
15. Cheap An’ Nasty (Alternate Solo & End)
16. Judgment Day (Alternate & Extended Solos)
17. Fool For Your Loving (Alternate AOR Mix With CHR Intro)

CD2: Slip Of The Tongue (The Wagging Tongue Edition) [2019 Remaster]

01. Slip Of The Tongue Interview
02. Slip Of The Tongue
03. Cheap An’ Nasty Interview
04. Cheap An’ Nasty
05. Fool For Your Loving Interview
06. Fool For Your Loving
07. Now You’re Gone Interview
08. Now You’re Gone
09. Kittens Got Claws Interview
10. Kittens Got Claws
11. Wings Of The Storm Interview
12. Wings Of The Storm
13. The Deeper The Love Interview
14. The Deeper The Love
15. Judgment Day Interview
16. Judgment Day
17. Slow Poke Music Interview
18. Slow Poke Music
19. Sailing Ships Interview
20. Sailing Ships
21. Closing Interview

CD3: Slip Of The Tongue (Evolutions: Demos/Remixes/Re-records)

01. Slip Of The Tongue
02. Cheap An’ Nasty
03. Now You’re Gone
04. Judgment Day
05. Sailing Ships
06. Kittens Got Claws
07. The Deeper The Love
08. Wings Of The Storm
09. Slow Poke Music
10. Fool For Your Loving
11. Kill for the Cut
12. Parking Ticket
13. Sweet Lady Luck (Instrumental)

CD4: Slip Of The Tongue (Monitor Mixes, April 1989)

01. Kittens Got Claws
02. Cheap An’ Nasty
03. The Deeper The Love
04. Judgment Day
05. Slow Poke Music
06. Now You’re Gone
07. Slip Of The Tongue
08. Fool For Your Loving
09. Wings Of The Storm
10. Sailing Ships
11. Sweet Lady Luck
12. Parking Ticket
13. Kill for The Cut (In Desperate Search Of A Melody)
14. Burning Heart
15. Ain’t Gonna Cry No More (Instrumental)
16. We Wish You Well

CD5: A Trip To Granny’s House: Sessions Tapes, Wheezy Interludes & Jams

01. Slow Poke Music
02. Slip Of The Tongue
03. Judgment Day
04. Now You’re Gone
05. Wings Of The Storm
06. Sailing Ships
07. Liquor And Poker
08. Parking Ticket
09. Kill For The Cut
10. Ain’t Gonna Cry No More
11. We Wish You Well
12. We Wish You Well (Instrumental)
13. Wheezy & Sometimes Very Naughty Interludes (Be Warned!)
14. Now You’re Gone (Revisited)
15. Death Disco
16. Whitesnake Boogie
17. Mike Clink’s Shoes Blues
18. Snake Shuffle (Instrumental)
19. Doodles
20. Dementia Polka
21. Kill For The Cut Blues
22. Cuban Heel Blues
23. Adje’s Blues

CD6: Live At Donington 1990 [2019 Remaster]

01. Slip Of The Tongue
02. Slide It In
03. Judgment Day
04. Slow An’ Easy
05. Kittens Got Claws
06. Is This Love
07. Cheap An’ Nasty
08. Crying In The Rain
09. Fool For Your Loving
10. Here I Go Again
11. Bad Boys
12. Ain’t No Love In The Heart Of The City
13. Still Of The Night

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:19

Whitesnake - Flesh & Blood (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

After celebrating their 40th anniversary last year (time flies), hard rock legends WHITESNAKE return with their latest studio album, “Flesh & Blood”, the first with original material since 2011.And Coverdale & Co. does not disappoint disappoints: “Flesh & Blood” has elements of Whitesnake all-eras - and that's saying a lot - and easily it's the band's best record since the '90s.Since joining the band four years ago, and just in time for the aforementioned 'The Purple Album', Chicago native Joel Hoekstra has really come into his own, not only as a highly impressive axe-slinger, but also as a very accomplished songwriter too, co-writing six of the songs for “Flesh & Blood” with singer David Coverdale. Of course Joel’s talents are hardly surprising, considering he’s the son of two classical musicians.Guitarist Reb Beach, who originally joined Whitesnake in 2002, has stepped up to become the group’s bandleader and guides the band to implement Coverdale’s musical vision.As well as bringing his impressive musical chops, Reb has co-written five songs on the new album, the fourth studio album he has appeared on, commencing with 2008’s highly acclaimed “Good To Be Bad”.2011 saw the debut of bassist Michael Devin. The New Englander’s four-string-depth-charge-bass-bombs definitively underpin and drive the sound of Whitesnake in the 21st century.Rounding out the rhythm section is David’s longest serving ’Snake, the renowned drummer and unstoppable percussionist Tommy Aldridge, who has been with Whitesnake in some capacity for 30 years. Tommy made his debut with Whitesnake way back in 1987 in the ‘Still Of The Night’ video, becoming a mainstay behind the kit for successive albums and tours.Last, but certainly not least, the band is completed by the inventive keyboards and vocals of Italian maestro Michele Luppi, who made his live debut in 2015, as documented on “The Purple Tour” live CD/DVD (2018).The current incarnation of the band carries on the long and unwavering tradition of mainman David Coverdale being surrounded by cream of the crop players who go all in to bring fans the best hard rock humanly possible. 40+ years into their existence, the ‘Snakes fangs have only grown sharper and are ready to inject fans with more of that rock ‘n roll venom they crave.As said above, the album has elements of Whitesnake all eras: “Good To See You Again” has a nod to their early '80s, of course, wrapped by a glossy updated production. Then “Gonna Be Alright” is very 'Coverdale', bringing to mind his solo albums, and also the really good Coverdale / Page album. A showcase for David vocals and a different sound approach.Do you need some late '80s American White Serpens? the infectious third track “Shut Up And Kiss Me” delivers. Is this from Slip Of The Tongue? No? Well, it could have been. Kills.Track 4 “Hey You (You Make Me Rock Hard)” has a quite Deep Purple sound to it. It's like a 'Burn' lost track with multi-layers of guitars and a huge production, but the essence is the same.Do you miss the '1987' sound? Then tell me if the guitar harmonies on track 5 "Always And Forever" aren't in the same style. Also the verses, and David's melodious phrasing. Love it.And that's the first 5 tracks... the entire Whitesnake eras are covered in tracks to come as well. and wonderfully.David Coverdale really surprised me with "Flesh & Blood". This is one of the best albums in Whitesnake's discography. The record was originally scheduled 2017, delayed 2018 and now finally comes in all its splendor. Well worth the wait, believe me.The songwriting, performances and production are impressive. "Flesh & Blood" is one of the greatest 'hugely produced' albums of the decade. Yes, like in the '80s... production is terrific.
"Flesh & Blood" is terrific. A future classic.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - Vocals
Reb Beach - Guitars
Joel Hoekstra - Guitars
Michael Devin - Bass
Tommy Aldridge - Drums
Michele Luppi - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Good To See You Again
02. Gonna Be Alright
03. Shut Up & Kiss Me
04. Hey You (You Make Me Rock)
05. Always & Forever
06. When I Think Of You (Color Me Blue)
07. Trouble Is Your Middle Name
08. Flesh & Blood
09. Well I Never
10. Heart Of Stone
11. Get Up
12. After All
13. Sands Of Time
14. After All (Unzipped Mix) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Shut Up & Kiss Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:19

Whitesnake - Flesh & Blood (Deluxe Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Album:

After celebrating their 40th anniversary last year (time flies), hard rock legends WHITESNAKE return with their latest studio album, “Flesh & Blood”, the first with original material since 2011.And Coverdale & Co. does not disappoint disappoints: “Flesh & Blood” has elements of Whitesnake all-eras - and that's saying a lot - and easily it's the band's best record since the '90s.Since joining the band four years ago, and just in time for the aforementioned 'The Purple Album', Chicago native Joel Hoekstra has really come into his own, not only as a highly impressive axe-slinger, but also as a very accomplished songwriter too, co-writing six of the songs for “Flesh & Blood” with singer David Coverdale. Of course Joel’s talents are hardly surprising, considering he’s the son of two classical musicians.Guitarist Reb Beach, who originally joined Whitesnake in 2002, has stepped up to become the group’s bandleader and guides the band to implement Coverdale’s musical vision.As well as bringing his impressive musical chops, Reb has co-written five songs on the new album, the fourth studio album he has appeared on, commencing with 2008’s highly acclaimed “Good To Be Bad”.2011 saw the debut of bassist Michael Devin. The New Englander’s four-string-depth-charge-bass-bombs definitively underpin and drive the sound of Whitesnake in the 21st century.Rounding out the rhythm section is David’s longest serving ’Snake, the renowned drummer and unstoppable percussionist Tommy Aldridge, who has been with Whitesnake in some capacity for 30 years. Tommy made his debut with Whitesnake way back in 1987 in the ‘Still Of The Night’ video, becoming a mainstay behind the kit for successive albums and tours.Last, but certainly not least, the band is completed by the inventive keyboards and vocals of Italian maestro Michele Luppi, who made his live debut in 2015, as documented on “The Purple Tour” live CD/DVD (2018).The current incarnation of the band carries on the long and unwavering tradition of mainman David Coverdale being surrounded by cream of the crop players who go all in to bring fans the best hard rock humanly possible. 40+ years into their existence, the ‘Snakes fangs have only grown sharper and are ready to inject fans with more of that rock ‘n roll venom they crave.As said above, the album has elements of Whitesnake all eras: “Good To See You Again” has a nod to their early '80s, of course, wrapped by a glossy updated production. Then “Gonna Be Alright” is very 'Coverdale', bringing to mind his solo albums, and also the really good Coverdale / Page album. A showcase for David vocals and a different sound approach.Do you need some late '80s American White Serpens? the infectious third track “Shut Up And Kiss Me” delivers. Is this from Slip Of The Tongue? No? Well, it could have been. Kills.Track 4 “Hey You (You Make Me Rock Hard)” has a quite Deep Purple sound to it. It's like a 'Burn' lost track with multi-layers of guitars and a huge production, but the essence is the same.Do you miss the '1987' sound? Then tell me if the guitar harmonies on track 5 "Always And Forever" aren't in the same style. Also the verses, and David's melodious phrasing. Love it.And that's the first 5 tracks... the entire Whitesnake eras are covered in tracks to come as well. and wonderfully.David Coverdale really surprised me with "Flesh & Blood". This is one of the best albums in Whitesnake's discography. The record was originally scheduled 2017, delayed 2018 and now finally comes in all its splendor. Well worth the wait, believe me.The songwriting, performances and production are impressive. "Flesh & Blood" is one of the greatest 'hugely produced' albums of the decade. Yes, like in the '80s... production is terrific.
"Flesh & Blood" is terrific. A future classic.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - Vocals
Reb Beach - Guitars
Joel Hoekstra - Guitars
Michael Devin - Bass
Tommy Aldridge - Drums
Michele Luppi - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Good To See You Again
02. Gonna Be Alright
03. Shut Up & Kiss Me
04. Hey You (You Make Me Rock)
05. Always & Forever
06. When I Think Of You (Color Me Blue)
07. Trouble Is Your Middle Name
08. Flesh & Blood
09. Well I Never
10. Heart Of Stone
11. Get Up
12. After All
13. Sands Of Time
14. Can't Do Right For Doing Wrong (Bonus Track)
15. If I Can't Have You (Bonus Track)
16. Gonna Be Alright (X-Tendo Mix) (Bonus Track)
17. Sands Of Time (Radio Mix) (Bonus Track)
18. Shut Up & Kiss Me (Video Mix) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:20

Whitesnake - Unzipped (5CD) (Super Deluxe Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018

Bio:

Album:

Whitesnake have announced the Oct. 19 release of Unzipped, a collection of rare and unreleased acoustic performances, recorded over the past two decades.Unzipped will be available in a number of different formats, including single-CD; double-CD and double-vinyl-LP versions; streaming and electronic formats; and a “Super Deluxe” five-CD/DVD set. The latter will include Starkers in Tokyo, a 1997 Japan-only release that will make its North American debut in this package."These songs are some of the most personal I've been involved with through my almost five decades as a professional musician, singer and composer,” frontman David Coverdale said. “This is me at my most unguarded ... innocent ... writing, as I still do, for the fun ... the expression ... the poetry ... all LOVE songs."Disc One of the set contains more recent material from Whitesnake’s Good to Be Bad and Forevermore records, as well as songs like “Love Is Blind,” from Coverdale’s 2000 solo album, Into the Light. All 11 tracks from the first disc will be available in all formats.The second disc contains Starkers in Tokyo, an album culled from an unplugged concert (“starkers” is British slang for “naked”) Coverdale and guitarist Adrian Vandenberg played in Tokyo in 1997. All facets of Coverdale's career are represented, from his days in Deep Purple ("Soldier of Fortune") and his solo albums ("Too Many Tears") to his Whitesnake hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love.” The Starkers album will be available on the double-CD and double-LP configurations, in addition to the Disc One material.The DVD included in the “Super Deluxe” edition contains a trove of live, unplugged performances from around the world, including a complete acoustic show recorded at the Cutting Room in New York in 2008 and the Starkers in Tokyo concert video, remixed in 5.1 and stereo. Interview and bootleg footage round out the DVD.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - vocals
Reb Beach, Joel Hoekstra - guitar, backing vocals
Michael Devin - bass
Tommy Aldridge - drums

Tracklist:

CD1: Unzipped… In The Studio: The Love Songs

1. Love Is Blind
2. One of These Days (Previously Unreleased)
3. All The Time In The World (Previously Unreleased)
4. Wherever You May Go
5. Easier Said than Done (Previously Unreleased)
6. Fare Thee Well (Previously Unreleased)
7. Summer Rain
8. Forevermore
9. ’Till The End Of Time
Bonus Tracks:
10. Wherever You May Go (Instrumental) Strings only (Previously Unreleased)
11. Love Is Blind (Instrumental) Strings only (Previously Unreleased)

CD2: Starkers In Tokyo: Recorded Emi Studios, Tokyo, Japan In The Heat Of The Night On The
5th Of July 1997 And Mixed The Following Day At Toshiba Emi #3 Studio, Tokyo
Originally Released 1997, Remixed, Remastered, Previously Unreleased In North America

1. Sailing Ships
2. Too Many Tears
3. The Deeper The Love
4. Love Ain’t No Stranger
5. Can’t Go On
6. Give Me All Your Love
7. Don’t Fade Away
8. Is This Love
9. Here I Go Again
10. Soldier Of Fortune
Bonus Tracks:
11. Only My Soul (Acapella) (Previously Unreleased)
12. Fool For Your Loving (Excerpt) (Previously Unreleased)

CD3: Snakeskin Boots: Starkers In Europe

- Starkers In Warsaw (Poland, April 18, 1997)
1. Intro
2. Sailing Ships
3. Too Many Tears
4. Here I Go Again
- Starkers In Stockholm (Sweden, December 2, 2006)
5. Intro
6. Give Me All Your Love
7. Ain’t Gonna Cry No More
8. Only My Soul (Acapella)
9. All I Want Is You
10. Dog
11. Here I Go Again
- Starkers In Cologne (Germany, November 24, 2006)
12. Intro
13. Give Me All Your Love
14. Ain’t Gonna Cry No More
15. All I Want Is You
16. Slow & Easy
17. Dog
- Starkers In Paris (France, November 30, 2006)
18. Give Me All Your Love
19. Ain’t Gonna Cry No More
20. Northwinds (Acapella)
21. All I Want Is You
22. Dog
23. Blindman (Acapella)
24. Here I Go Again

CD4: More Starkers

- Promo Tour Rehearsals (2005) (Previously Unreleased)
1. If You Want Me
2. Give Me All Your Love
3. Slow & Easy
4. All I Want Is You
5. Judgement Day
6. Ain’t Gonna Cry No More
7. Dog
- Starkers In New York (New York City, April 10, 2008)
8. Give Me All Of Your Love
9. Can You Hear The Wind Blow
10. All I Want All I Need
11. Lay Down Your Love
12. Fool For Your Loving
13. The Deeper The Love
14. Ain’t No Love In The Heart Of The City
15. Here I Go Again
- WSTV Jams Excerpts (2012)
16. Easier Said Than Done
17. Fare Thee Well
18. Love Will Set You Free
19. Mistreated
20. Slide It In
21. ’Till The End of Time
22. Shake My Tree
- Made In Japan - Soundcheck Versions (2011)
23. Good To Be Bad
24. Tell Me How

CD5: Up Close & Personal (Previously Unreleased)

1. Wherever You May Go (Demo Version)
2. Surrender
3. Ain’t No Doubt About My Girl
4. Scat Man Blues
5. Love's A Crazy Game
6. I Will Love You
7. Oh Baby You’re The One
8. So Long” (Acapella)
9. So Long
10. It Would Be Nice
11. Slide Thingy Blues
12. Down To The River
13. Feel Your Love Grow Stronger
14. Blues Jam Riff
15. Fun Lick Blues
16. Don’t Wanna Change The World
17. It’s So Hard
18. River Song (Early Version)
19. Let’s Have A Drink Before I Go
20. Can You Ever Forgive Me
21. So Much To Live For
22. Another Lick While The Missus Is Busy In The Kitchen
23. Just The Two Of Us (Together You And I)
24. Oh S___ Blues (Featuring Jessica)
25. Seasons

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:21

Whitesnake - The Purple Tour (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

WHITESNAKE's 2015 tour celebrating singer David Coverdale's time in Deep Purple is being commemorated with a new live album and concert film being released as "The Purple Tour" by Rhino Records.The release is available in several different configurations, with fans able to choose between vinyl, digital and straight CD packages, as well as a CD/DVD or CD/Blu-ray edition that adds a concert video mixed in hi-res audio, band interviews, a music video, etc.Whitesnake revisited the music that Coverdale recorded with Deep Purple with the release of "The Purple Album" two years ago.The disc, and the tour that followed, offered fans new modern interpretations of classics like "Burn" and "Mistreated".On "The Purple Tour", Whitesnake puts its distinctive spin on several songs from Coverdale’s studio albums with Deep Purple — Burn (1974), Stormbringer (1974), and Come Taste the Band (1975).The Whitesnake line-up that appears here includes singer David Coverdale, guitarists Reb Beach and Joel Hoekstra, bassist Michael Devin, drummer Tommy Aldridge and keyboardist Michele Luppi, and they really feel tight, as a perfect rock n' roll machine.They really nailed these classic tunes, being my favorites “You Fool No One,” “The Gypsy” and “Soldier of Fortune.”.Additionally, we have hot versions of Whitesnake staples "Fool For Your Loving", "Here I Go Again" and "Still of the Night".This is a vibrant recording, a must for Purple / Whitesnake fand and Classic Hard Rock fans out there.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - vocals
Reb Beach, Joel Hoekstra - guitar, backing vocals
Michael Devin - bass
Tommy Aldridge - drums

Tracklist:

01. Burn (Live)
02. Bad Boys (Live)
03. Love Ain't No Stranger
04. The Gypsy
05. Give Me All Your Love
06. Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City
07. Mistreated
08. You Fool No One
09. Soldier of Fortune
10. Is This Love
11. Fool For Your Loving
12. Here I Go Again
13. Still of the Night

+ Video "Burn (Live)" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:22

David Coverdale & Whitesnake - Best Ballads (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Bio:

Album:

Amazing new collection of ballads from David Coverdale.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – lead vocals
John Sykes – guitars, backing vocals
Neil Murray – bass
Aynsley Dunbar – drums, percussion
Don Airey, Bill Cuomo – keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Too Many Tears (4:11)
02. Don't Fade Away (4:09)
03. Soldier Of Fortune (3:17)
04. Sail Away (4:55)
05. Holy Man (4:43)
06. Is This Love (4:44)
07. Help Me Thro' The Day (4:42)
08. Love Is Blind (5:46)
09. Your Precious Love (4:36)
10. 'Til The End Of Time (5:25)
11. Looking For Love (6:32)
12. Summer Rain (6:02)
13. Say You Love Me (4:20)
14. Blindman (6:02)
15. Soldier Of Fortune (Alt.Version) (3:20)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:22

Whitesnake - 1987 (30th Anniversary Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Remastered Edition)
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Album:

It's finally here: WHITESNAKE's smash hit album "1987 (30th Anniversary Remaster 2017)".While the Super Deluxe Edition Box set including 4CD+DVD and previously unreleased material will be released October 27, 2017, this, the Original Album Remastered will appear tomorrow, October 6.As fans will known the track listings were different in the America and the UK for the original release. This reissue 2017 adhere’s to neither but is the same tracks and sequence as the 20th anniversary edition.Well, after the first listen, I must say this 2017 remaster impressed me.Honestly, "1987" never sounded better.I always had an issue with the album's drum sound - nothing relevant, but a bit muddy to my ears - and now the snare and cymbals feel fantastic.Additionally, the bass tracks are superb now. Just check the atmospheric, second half of 'Give Me All Your Love'... awesome clear-cut bass sound.Finally, the mastering is near perfect.Whitesnake is the self-titled seventh studio album by British rock band of the same name, released in 1987. The album produced a major power ballad hit, "Is This Love", along with the number one hit "Here I Go Again". The album was a major crossover hit eventually selling over eight million copies in the US (and thus going eight times platinum).The album peaked at No. 2 on the US Billboard 200 and No. 8 on the UK Albums Chart.Its success in the US boosted its predecessor, Slide It In, from gold to double platinum status.Its success would see the band receive a nomination for the Brit Award for Best British Group in 1988.This album was released in Europe and Australia as 1987 (with a different track listing – see below) and as Serpens Albus in Japan. A remastered reissue of this album, featuring a DVD with video clips and live performances, was released in 2007 as the 20th anniversary special edition. A 30th anniversary "super deluxe" reissue will be released on 6 October 2017, a 4CD/DVD package containing the original album in a newly remastered format along with a live recording from their 1987-1988 tour, demos/rehearsals, remixes and the DVD of music videos and tour bootlegs.

Line Up:

John Sykes – guitars, backing vocals
Neil Murray – bass
Aynsley Dunbar – drums, percussion
Don Airey, Bill Cuomo – keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Still of the Night (2017 Remastered Version)
02. Give Me All Your Love (2017 Remastered Version)
03. Bad Boys (2017 Remastered Version)
04. Is This Love (2017 Remastered Version)
05. Here I Go Again 87 (2017 Remastered Version)
06. Straight for the Heart (2017 Remastered Version)
07. Looking for Love (2017 Remastered Version)
08. Children of the Night (2017 Remastered Version)
09. You're Gonna Break My Heart Again (2017 Remastered Version)
10. Crying in the Rain (2017 Remastered Version)
11. Don't Turn Away (2017 Remastered Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:23

V.A. - Still Of The Night - A Millennium Tribute To Whitesnake (2CD) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Bio:

Album:

Versailles Records has released Still Of The Night: A Millennium Tribute To WHITESNAKE, the first definitive tribute to heavy metal legends Whitesnake, featuring their greatest hits performed by a who's who of metal musicians and singers.Current and former members of Whitesnake, BLACK SABBATH, ALICE COOPER BAND, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, DIO, KISS, BADLANDS, KING COBRA, LILLIAN AXE, DAVID COVERDALE BAND, QUIET RIOT, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN BAND, HOUSE OF LORDS and others come together to celebrate the greatest hits of Britain's blues-metal legends.Cover art was designed by Javier Carmona, famed cover design artist for LED ZEPPELIN, PINK FLOYD, NAZARETH, MOLLY HATCHET, and GUNS N' ROSES.

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Kelly Keeling / Still Of The Night [0:06:57.24]
02. Jason McMaster / Crying In The Rain [0:05:38.33]
03. Loaded Gun / Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City [0:05:03.00]
04. Derrick LeFevre & Near Life Experience / Fool For Your Lovin' [0:04:13.61]
05. Quatermoc / Don't Break My Heart Again [0:05:27.44]
06. Loaded Dice / Slide It In 1 [0:03:21.00]
07. Chris Catena / Sweet Talker [0:05:48.56]
08. Richard Kendrick / Bad Boys [0:04:28.48]
09. Charlie Bonnet III / Straight For The Heart [0:02:48.15]
10. Wicked Sins / The Deeper The Love [0:04:30.62]
11. D.O.A. / Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues [0:04:44.00]
12. Dark Arena / Give Me All Your Love Tonight [0:03:18.19]

CD2:

01. Leaving Eden / Love Ain't No Stranger [0:04:07.28]
02. Chris Catena / Queen Of Hearts [0:04:09.00]
03. Noise Disorder / Call On Me [0:04:37.46]
04. REACT / Ready To Rock [0:04:18.00]
05. RANFA / Slow & Easy [0:06:04.37]
06. Chris Heaven, Rowan Robertson / Slide It In 2 [0:03:18.00]
07. Skycreamers / Chilldren Of The Night [0:04:13.42]
08. Electric Earth / Young Blood [0:04:01.37]
09. The ReKKening / Is This Love [0:03:07.16]
10. Vena Cava / You're Gonna Break My Heart Again [0:04:07.48]
11. Miss Willis / Victim Of Love [0:04:39.56]
12. Richard Kendrick, Sonny Kane / Here I Go Again [0:04:48.13]

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:24

Whitesnake - The Purple Album (Deluxe Edition Digipak) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Deluxe Edition)
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Album:

David Coverdale will return to his time as lead singer for Deep Purple during their Mark III and IV eras for an upcoming album with Whitesnake.After a lengthy build-up, Coverdale shared the above video for “Stormbringer,” originally the title track from a 1974 Coverdale-era Deep Purple project. “Stormbringer” will now close out the standard edition of Whitesnake’s The Purple Album, which will be released on May 19.A lengthy tour has also been announced, with more dates to come. The complete track listing — including extras for an expanded edition of the album — as well as upcoming concert dates and cities are below.This will be Whitesnake’s first studio work since the departure of guitarist Doug Aldrich, who joined the band in 2002. Aldrich had contributed to 2008′s Good to Be Bad and 2011′s Forevermore, as well as live albums like Made in Japan and Made in Britain/The World Record, both from 2013. The band took a touring haitus in 2012 to oversee the concert LPs.Aldrich has been replaced by ex-Night Ranger guitarist Joel Hoekstra, who was featured in what appeared to be an album teaser two weeks ago.

Line Up:

John Sykes – guitar
Cozy Powell – drums
Jon Lord – keyboards/ Hammond organ (tracks 13, 14, 15, 16)

Tracklist:

01. Burn (6:56)
02. You Fool No One (Interpolating "Itchy Fingers") (6:23)
03. Love Child (4:12)
04. Sail Away (Featuring "Elegy For Jon") (4:53)
05. The Gypsy (5:29)
06. Lady Double Dealer (3:54)
07. Mistreated (7:37)
08. Holy Man (4:41)
09. Might Just Take Your Life (4:14)
10. You Keep On Moving (5:06)
11. Soldier Of Fortune (3:18)
12. Lay Down Stay Down (3:51)
13. Stormbringer (5:17)
14. Lady Luck (Bonus Track)
15. Comin Home (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:32

Whitesnake - The Purple Album (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015

Bio:

Album:

David Coverdale will return to his time as lead singer for Deep Purple during their Mark III and IV eras for an upcoming album with Whitesnake.After a lengthy build-up, Coverdale shared the above video for “Stormbringer,” originally the title track from a 1974 Coverdale-era Deep Purple project. “Stormbringer” will now close out the standard edition of Whitesnake’s The Purple Album, which will be released on May 19.A lengthy tour has also been announced, with more dates to come. The complete track listing — including extras for an expanded edition of the album — as well as upcoming concert dates and cities are below.This will be Whitesnake’s first studio work since the departure of guitarist Doug Aldrich, who joined the band in 2002. Aldrich had contributed to 2008′s Good to Be Bad and 2011′s Forevermore, as well as live albums like Made in Japan and Made in Britain/The World Record, both from 2013. The band took a touring haitus in 2012 to oversee the concert LPs.Aldrich has been replaced by ex-Night Ranger guitarist Joel Hoekstra, who was featured in what appeared to be an album teaser two weeks ago.

Line Up:

John Sykes – guitar
Cozy Powell – drums

Tracklist:

01. Burn (6:56)
02. You Fool No One (Interpolating "Itchy Fingers") (6:23)
03. Love Child (4:12)
04. Sail Away (Featuring "Elegy For Jon") (4:53)
05. The Gypsy (5:29)
06. Lady Double Dealer (3:54)
07. Mistreated (7:37)
08. Holy Man (4:41)
09. Might Just Take Your Life (4:14)
10. You Keep On Moving (5:06)
11. Soldier Of Fortune (3:18)
12. Lay Down Stay Down (3:51)
13. Stormbringer (5:17)
14. Soldier Of Fortune (Alternate Mix) (Japan Bonus Track) (3:18)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:33

Whitesnake - Live In '84 - Back To The Bone (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Album:

WHITESNAKE fans worldwide now have something to be excited about! To celebrate the 30th anniversary of WHITESNAKE's multi-platinum "Slide It In" album, Frontiers Music Srl, the Italian-based label, will release "Live In '84 - Back To The Bone", a complete celebration of the group's awe-inspiring lineup during what many feel was the incredible beginning of what singer David Coverdale called his desire to make WHITESNAKE more "electrifying" on record and on stage.Set for release in Europe on November 7 and in North America on November 11, this set will be available on DVD and a deluxe CD/DVD edition.Culled from audio and video recordings and unheard demos from the private collection of WHITESNAKE leader and vocalist David Coverdale, the release offers an ultra-rare collection of material, performed by the band's acclaimed '83-'84 lineups. Featured on the record and driven by the awesome Cozy Powell on drums (RAINBOW, MSG, GARY MOORE, BLACK SABBATH); unique guitarist John Sykes, whom Coverdale credits with inspiring a whole generation of six-stringers after his breathtaking work on the WHITESNAKE "1987" album and bassist extraordinaire Neil Murray. There is also an extraordinary emotional bonus content featuring legendary keyboardist Jon Lord performing his last show ever with WHITESNAKE on video and also the bonus CD."It's still hard for me to find the words when remembering that half the incredible band who originally recorded the 'Slide It In' album with me have passed away," says Coverdale. "It's incredibly difficult to articulate: Cozy Powell... Mel Galley... Jon Lord… All amazing people and amazing musicians. Their memories live on in our hearts and in the music they made. I miss them beyond words… Wait until you see and hear them playing as only they can and add in the fiery guitar assault of the incredibly gifted John Sykes, plus the relentless melodic bass pounding of Neil Murray."Coverdale and co-producer Michael McIntyre launched a worldwide search for the best-quality video footage and audio tracks from the 1984 tour. Among the gems found was a set from Super-Rock, recorded at the first Japanese rock festival at Seibu Stadium in Tokyo and an invaluable video of Jon Lord's final appearance with WHITESNAKE recorded live in Sweden. "All of the features on this package have been treated lovingly and respectfully, with no expense spared, utilizing technology to improve sound and picture quality," says Coverdale, who personally oversaw all elements of this release.Concludes Coverdale, "These are memories I treasure and delight in sharing with you as we continue our celebration of the 30th anniversary of WHITESNAKE's 'Slide It In'."

Line Up:

John Sykes – guitar
Cozy Powell – drums

Tracklist:

01. Gambler
02. Guilty Of Love
03. Love Ain’t No Stranger
04. Slow An’ Easy
05. Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues
06. Ready An’ Willing
07. Guitar Solo
08. Crying In The Rain
09. Soldier Of Fortune
10. Love Ain’t No Stranger
11. Ready An’ Willing
12. Slow An’ Easy
13. Gambler (featuring Jon Lord)
14. Guilty Of Love (featuring Jon Lord)
15. Love Ain’t No Stranger (featuring Jon Lord)
16. Ready An’ Willing (featuring Jon Lord)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2022, 12:46

Whitesnake - Made In Britain - The World Record Arena Tour 2013 (2CD) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Album:

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce Whitesnake’s explosive new double live album – Made In Britain/The World Record – officially released as a 2CD set in the UK on Monday 8th July (European release is Friday 5th July).During 2011 the mighty Whitesnake embarked on one of their most successful world tours in recent times, performing 96 shows in over 35 countries, starting in North America in May right the way through until the 2nd UK run in December. The request for another live album came from Whitesnake’s incredibly loyal fans – never ones for being notoriously shy about insisting what they want from their favourite musical reptiles. Before heading out on the Forevermore World Tour 2011, the decision was made to record every performance on the tour.wsnake tracklistingAfter spending the early part of 2012 feverishly editing and mixing the Whitesnake: Made In Japan DVD, the production team consisting of The Brutal Brothers, DC, Doug and Mikey Mac, had the task of listening back to over 90 shows and 130 hours of 100% raw, muscular Whitesnake performances began in earnest. Inspired by the performances from the 9 sold out UK shows and a further 87 performances from around the world, the live albums Made In Britain and the accompanying The World Record were born. The recent Forevermore songs shine as brightly as the classic Whitesnake songs, Is This Love, Still Of The Night and Here I Go Again, all performed with feverish energy, encouraged by remarkably enthusiastic audiences from Newcastle to Sao Paolo.Once again, Whitesnake have delivered the goods that fans new and old, have been clamouring for. Make no mistake; this is Whitesnake at their finest and most electrifying. Now you can relive the energy, the passion, the brilliance of a band still as resoundingly relevant today as they have ever been. Whitesnake has a respected reputation as one of the world’s leading rock’n’roll bands. Founded and formed by Deep Purple singer David Coverdale, the band have earned multi-platinum albums and multiple top 10 hits worldwide, including 2 number 1 smash hit singles with Here I Go Again and Is This Love, and more recently with Still Of The Night. Bombast, bravado, talent and passion has established Whitesnake as the perennial platinum favourite they have become. They return to the sonic fold with a vengeance in 2013 with the Made in Japan live album and DVD ahead of their May 2013 UK arena tour with Journey and special guests Thunder. “Unfinished business” as Coverdale says slyly. “We all wanted the last tour to continue as we got closer to the end. After a year in the studio we’re ready to rock on stage again. We’re coming back for more.”Harnessing Coverdale’s blues and soul roots and fuelled by incendiary guitarists Doug Aldrich, Reb Beach and bassist Michael Devin, you have all the elements that comprise Whitesnake’s rock credentials. On the upcoming UK tour Whitesnake will be joined by the Tommy Aldridge on drums and percussion.The live release coincides with the news of Whitesnake’s UK Arena Tour with Journey and Whitesnake, with special guests Thunder, will appear onstage together for the first time ever taking in eight dates across the UK throughout May 2013 which kicks off at Glasgow SECC on Saturday 18th May.neal-schon1Journey, one of the most popular American rock bands of all time, are responsible for creating some of the best-known songs in modern music. Over the years they have gained multiple accolades – including 19 Top 40 singles, 25 Gold and Platinum albums and the single Don’t Stop Believin’ holding the #1 digital catalogue song in history. In 2011, Journey drew nearly a million fans to their 2011 Eclipse World Tour which included a sold-out UK leg and ranked in the Top 15 Tours of the year. In the same year the band were awarded the prestigious “Legend of Live Award” at the Billboard Touring Awards in honour of the band’s significant and lasting contributions to live music and the touring business, and in acknowledgement of their commitment to the fans and the art of performing live. Journey’s line-up features Neal Schon (guitars, backing vocals), Jonathan Cain (keyboards, backing vocals), Ross Valory (bass, backing vocals), Deen Castronovo (drums, percussion, backing vocals) and Arnel Pineda (lead vocals).thunderSpecial guests Thunder will also be joining the UK dates. In 2009 the band went their separate ways, only to return in 2011 for a triumphant live performance at the High Voltage festival in London.Thunder returned for another two sell-out Christmas shows in 2012, with the date first selling out in just six hours. Now, the band has been lured back on to the stage as special guests on the Journey and Whitesnake UK arena tour in May. Singer Danny Bowes says: “We’d already discussed possibly doing some shows during 2013, so this is perfect, and it’s a great bill, like they used to be back in the day, it’ll be a brilliant night out”.

Line Up:

Brian Tichy - Drums [since 2010]
Michael Devin - Vocals, Bass [since 2010]
Timothy Drury - Keyboard [since 2002]
David Coverdale - Vocals [since 1976], ex-Deep Purple, ex-Coverdale-Page
Richard Earl Beach, Jr. (aka Reb Beach) - Guitar [since 2002], Reb Beach, Winger, The Mob, ex-Night Ranger, ex-Dokken
Doug Aldrich - Guitar [since 2002], Burning Rain, ex-Dio (USA), ex-Bad Moon Rising, ex-Lion

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Best Years
02. Give Me All Your Love
03. Love Ain´t No Stranger
04. Is This Love
05. Steal Your Heart Away
06. Forevermore
07. Love Will Set You Free
08. My Evil Ways
09. Fare Thee Well
10. Ain´t No Love In The Heart Of The City
11. Fool For Your Loving
12. Here I Go Again
13. Still Of The Night

CD2:

01. Bad Boys
02. Slide It ln
03. Lay Down Your Love
04. Pistols At Dawn
05. Snake Dance
06. Can You Hear The Wind Blow
07. Fare Thee Well
08. One Of These Days
09. The Badger
10. Deeper The Love
11. Soldier Of Fortune
12. Burn/Stormbringer

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2022, 08:00

Whitesnake - Greatest Hits (Revisited - Remixed - Remastered MMXXII) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994 (Rhino Records Edition 2022)
Size : 189 mb

Bio:

Album:

On this Greatest Hits revisit and remix, Derek Sherinian has added scorching Hammond organ to “Here I Go Again,” “The Deeper The Love,” “Now You’re Gone,” “Give Me All You Love,” “Fool For Your Loving, “You’re Gonna Break My Heart Again,” “Crying In The Rain,” “Sweet Lady Luck” … Yep, we kept him busy, for sure, and now, at last we have Adrian on “The Deeper The Love” and “Judgement Day,” which is a joy for me, as you can imagine.We also dug deep in some of the 24-track tapes and found more of John Sykes’ guitars on “Give Me All Your Love” rhythm tracks … and a new solo on “Slide It In,” for Gawd Sake! On a lot of the ‘epics,’ we revisited the strings to make them even more orchestral … We’ve definitely expanded on the original Greatest Hits, took them all out of the sonic time capsule of the ’80s and ’90s, and brought them up to date, sound-wise … as always, we have the original albums for those who consider them holy relics … those were simply remastered by Scott Hull in NYC.Whitesnake founder and lead singer David Coverdale had 16 tracks remixed and remastered for this collection. He explains: “We’ve definitely expanded on the original Greatest Hits, took them all out of the sonic time capsule of the ’80s and ’90s, and brought them up to date, sound-wise … as always, we have the original albums for those who consider them holy relics.”Keyboardist Derek Sherinian, who also appeared on Whitesnake’s recent Red, White and Blues trilogy, adds Hammond organ to more than half the songs on the collection. His scorching contributions can be heard on the #1 smash “Here I Go Again,” “Fool For Your Loving,” “You’re Gonna Break My Heart Again,” and more. New performances by former Whitesnake guitarist Adrian Vandenberg can also be heard on “The Deeper The Love” and “Judgement Day” from the 1989 album, Slip of the Tongue.Along with those new additions, Coverdale also went back to the vault to unearth vintage performances by guitarist John Sykes that didn’t appear on the original recordings, including a solo on “Slide It In” and rhythm guitar on “Give Me All Your Love.”WHITESNAKE GREATEST HITS focuses extensively on three blockbuster albums the band released during the 1980s: 1984’s Slide It In (2x platinum), 1987’s Whitesnake (8x platinum), and 1989’s Slip of the Tongue (platinum). But the collection goes deeper with songs like “Sweet Lady Luck,” a b-side on the 12” single for “The Deeper The Love,” and “Forevermore,” the title track from the band’s 2011 album.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – lead vocals (1978–1990, 1994, 1997, 2003–present)
Tommy Aldridge – drums (1987–1990, 2003–2007, 2013–present)
Reb Beach – guitars, backing vocals (2003–present)
Joel Hoekstra – guitars, backing vocals (2014–present)
Michele Luppi – keyboards, backing vocals (2015–present)
Dino Jelusick – keyboards, guitars, backing vocals (2021–present)
Tanya O'Callaghan – bass (2021–present)

Tracklist:

01. Still Of The Night (2022 Remix) (06:50)
02. Here I Go Again (2022 Remix) (04:32)
03. Is This Love (2022 Remix) (05:03)
04. Give Me All Your Love (2022 Remix) (03:13)
05. Love Ain’t No Stranger (2022 Remix) (04:18)
06. Slide It In (2022 Remix) (03:19)
07. Slow An’ Easy (2022 Remix) (06:09)
08. Guilty Of Love (2022 Remix) (03:22)
09. Fool For Your Loving (2022 Remix) (04:11)
10. Judgement Day (2022 Remix) (05:22)
11. The Deeper The Love (2022 Remix) (04:08)
12. Now You’re Gone (2022 Remix) (04:10)
13. Sweet Lady Luck (2022 Remix) (04:36)
14. You’re Gonna Break My Heart Again (2022 Remix) (04:16)
15. Crying In The Rain (2022 Remix) (05:47)
16. Forevermore (2022 Remix) (07:05)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2023, 12:52

Whitesnake - Still... Good to Be Bad (4CD) (Box Set Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008 (2023 Remix Edition)
Size : 702 mb

Bio:

Album:

Whitesnake returned in 2008 with Good To Be Bad, the band’s 10th studio album and its first in over a decade. Fans embraced the comeback, pushing the album into the Top 10 in the U.K. and flocking to shows on the band’s massive world tour. Today, album tracks like “Best Years” and “Summer Rain” have taken their place in the band’s live repertoire alongside global hits like “Here I Go Again” and “Still Of The Night.”Whitesnake explores the group’s 2008 return with the upcoming legacy retrospective, STILL GOOD TO BE BAD. The collection will be available in different configurations on April 28, a few days after the original album’s 15th anniversary. It has two new versions of the original album (one remastered and the other newly remixed), a selection of rare and unreleased studio and live recordings from the period, and videos all the music videos, interviews, and electrifying live performances from the Good To Be Bad world tour.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - Vocals
Doug Aldrich - Guitar
Reb Beach - Guitar
Uriah Duffy - Bass
Chris Frazier - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1: Good To Be Bad (2023 Remix)

01. Best Years
02. Can You Hear the Wind Blow
03. Lay Down Your Love
04. All I Want All I Need
05. Call on Me
06. All for Love
07. Good to Be Bad
08. Summer Rain
09. If You Want Me (Bonus Track)
10. Got What You Need
11. Dog (Bonus Track)
12. All I Want is You (Bonus Track)
13. A Fool in Love
14. Ready to Rock (Bonus Track)
15. 'Til the End of Time

CD2:

01. Best Years (2023 Remaster)
02. Can You Hear the Wind Blow (2023 Remaster)
03. Lay Down Your Love (2023 Remaster)
04. If You Want Me (2023 Remaster)
05. All I Want All I Need (2023 Remaster)
06. Call on Me (2023 Remaster)
07. Ready to Rock (2023 Remaster)
08. Summer Rain (2023 Remaster)
09. Good to Be Bad (2023 Remaster)
10. All for Love (2023 Remaster)
11. All I Want Is You (2023 Remaster)
12. Got What You Need (2023 Remaster)
13. A Fool in Love (2023 Remaster)
14. Dog (2023 Remaster)
15. 'Til the End of Time (2023 Remaster)

CD3:

01. Lay Down Your Love (with Hook City Harlots) (feat. Hook City Harlots)
02. Call on Me (with Hook City Harlots) (feat. Hook City Harlots)
03. All for Love (with Hook City Harlots) (feat. Hook City Harlots)
04. Good to Be Bad (with Hook City Harlots) (feat. Hook City Harlots)
05. If You Want Me (with Hook City Harlots) (feat. Hook City Harlots)
06. Got What You Need (with Hook City Harlots) (feat. Hook City Harlots)
07. A Fool in Love (with Hook City Harlots) (feat. Hook City Harlots)
08. Dog (with Tommy Aldridge) (feat. Tommy Aldridge)
09. All I Want Is You (with Tommy Aldridge) (feat. Tommy Aldridge)
10. Ready to Rock (with Tommy Aldridge) (feat. Tommy Aldridge)
11. If You Want Me (with Tommy Aldridge) (feat. Tommy Aldridge)
12. All for Love (Doug Aldrich Alternate Solo)
13. Summer Rain (Unzipped)

CD4:

01. Best Years (Evolution)
02. Can You Hear the Wind Blow (Evolution)
03. Lay Down Your Love (Evolution)
04. All I Want All I Need (Evolution)
05. Call on Me (Evolution)
06. All for Love (Evolution)
07. Good to Be Bad (Evolution)
08. Summer Rain (Evolution)
09. If You Want Me (Evolution)
10. Got What You Need (Evolution)
11. Dog (Evolution)
12. All I Want Is You (Evolution)
13. A Fool in Love (Evolution)
14. Ready to Rock (Evolution)
15. 'Til the End of Time (Evolution)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Máj 2023, 13:24

Whitesnake - Still...Good To Be Bad (15th Anniversary Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008 (15th Anniversary Slipcase Edition 2023)
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

Album:

Whitesnake returned in 2008 with Good To Be Bad, the band’s 10th studio album and its first in over a decade. Fans embraced the comeback, pushing the album into the Top 10 in the U.K. and flocking to shows on the band’s massive world tour. Today, album tracks like “Best Years” and “Summer Rain” have taken their place in the band’s live repertoire alongside global hits like “Here I Go Again” and “Still Of The Night.”Whitesnake explores the group’s 2008 return with the upcoming legacy retrospective, STILL GOOD TO BE BAD. The collection will be available in different configurations on April 28, a few days after the original album’s 15th anniversary. It has two new versions of the original album (one remastered and the other newly remixed), a selection of rare and unreleased studio and live recordings from the period, and videos all the music videos, interviews, and electrifying live performances from the Good To Be Bad world tour.This content includes new alternate mixes which also feature new background vocals from the ‘Hook City Harlots’, Cami Thompson, Misty Rae & Jackie Landrum, plus the ‘Hook City Horns’. There’s a version of ‘All For Love’ that features a different guitar solo by Doug Aldrich and the collection also includes ‘Evolutions’, a disc of unreleased recordings that presents a guide through the genesis of each song, from initial ideas with rough vocal melodies, lyrics and riffs through to finished demos and full band production versions.The spark of the original album can be traced back to when Whitesnake founder and lead singer David Coverdale reconvened the band for a tour celebrating the band’s 25th anniversary, as he recalls:“We went out for two months and came back nine months later, and I had a big smile on my face and felt really energized.… I thought—‘Wow! I’ve got thirty years of music here that I can go out and play, and I don’t have to promote a new record…I can just have fun out there.’”Coverdale enjoyed a newly forged creative friendship with guitarist Doug Aldrich, not only as a co-writer but, as a co-producer: “Doug & I got on so well, I suggested we sit down with our acoustic guitars & see what unfolded…I was thrilled how effortless it was to create new Whitesnake music with him…””Still… Good To Be Bad [Box Set]” is very good. Especially the new 2023 remix revealing a fresh listen. Also the versions with Hook City Harlots give the songs a different feel. And the ‘Evolution’ takes are really interesting.

Line Up:

David Coverdale - Vocals
Doug Aldrich - Guitar
Reb Beach - Guitar
Uriah Duffy - Bass
Chris Frazier - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Best Years
02. Can You Hear the Wind Blow
03. Lay Down Your Love
04. All I Want All I Need
05. Call on Me
06. All for Love
07. Good to Be Bad
08. Summer Rain
09. If You Want Me (Bonus Track)
10. Got What You Need
11. Dog (Bonus Track)
12. All I Want is You (Bonus Track)
13. A Fool in Love
14. Ready to Rock (Bonus Track)
15. 'Til the End of Time

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Okt 2023, 10:51

Whitesnake - The Purple Album (2CD) (Special Gold Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Special Gold Remastered Edition 2023)
Size : 366 mb

Bio:

Album:

In 1973 it was announced that Deep Purple – at the time, one of the biggest rock bands in the world – had a new vocalist, a young unknown singer from the north of England called David Coverdale. David wrote and recorded three studio albums with Deep Purple, all of them classics; Burn, Stormbringer & Come Taste The Band.The fiftieth anniversary of this momentous event is now celebrated with the Special Gold Edition of The PURPLE Album.Cherry picking the best tracks from Deep Purple’s Mark 3 and Mark 4 line- ups, all newly remixed and remastered for 2023, WHITESNAKE’s twelfth studio album features Reb Beach on guitar and Michael Devin on bass, joined by Joel Hoekstra on his first Whitesnake album, plus drummer Tommy Aldridge reappearing on a Whitesnake studio album for the first time since 1989’s Slip Of The Tongue.”The Purple Album [Special Gold Edition]” is pure gold indeed.

Line Up:

David Coverdale – lead vocals, producer, mixing
Reb Beach – guitars, backing vocals, producer, mixing
Joel Hoekstra – guitars, backing vocals
Michael Devin – bass, harmonica, backing vocals
Tommy Aldridge – drums

Additional musicians:

Derek Hilland - keyboards

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Burn (2023 Remix) (6:50)
02. Lay Down, Stay Down (2023 Remix) (3:57)
03. Love Child (2023 Remix) (4:13)
04. Holy Man (2023 Remix) (4:48)
05. The Gypsy (2023 Remix) (5:30)
06. Lady Double Dealer (2023 Remix) (3:56)
07. Might Just Take Your Life (2023 Remix) (4:37)
08. Mistreated (2023 Remix) (7:37)
09. Stormbringer (2023 Remix) (5:20)
10. Sail Away (2023 Remix) (4:51)
11. You Keep on Moving (2023 Remix) (5:12)
12. Lady Luck (2023 Remix) (3:04)
13. Coming Home (2023 Remix) (4:20)
14. You Fool No One (2023 Remix) (6:42)
15. Soldier of Fortune (2023 Remix) (3:22)

CD2:

01. Burn (Live) (2023 Remix) (8:14)
02. The Gypsy (Live) (2023 Remix) (5:22)
03. Mistreated (Live) (2023 Remix) (7:55)
04. You Fool No One (Live) (2023 Remix) (9:39)
05. Soldier of Fortune (Live) (2023 Remix) (3:54)
06. Holy Man (Unzipped) (2023 Remix) (3:44)
07. Stormbringer (Punch in the Nuts Mix) (2023 Remix) (5:19)
08. Love Child (Alternate Mix) (2023 Remix) (4:14)
09. Soldier of Fortune (feat. Joel Hoekstra & The Hook City Strings) (3:19)
10. Soldier of Fortune (feat. The Hook City Strings) (3:19)
11. Soldier of Fortune (feat. The Hook City Strings) [Instrumental] (3:18)
12. Everybody’s Talkin’ (2:46)
13. Get Ready (2:34)
14. Lonely Town, Lonely Street (3:15)
15. Dancing in the Street (4:33)
16. 1974 David Coverdale Demos / Ideas for Stormbringer Album (5:57)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných