Night Ranger (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Night Ranger (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Mar 2015, 21:16

Night Ranger - Dawn Patrol (1982) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1982 (Japan Remastered)
Style : Hard FM , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Night Ranger is an American rock band from San Francisco that gained popularity during the 1980s with a series of albums and singles.The band's first five albums sold more than 10 million copies worldwide.The quintet is perhaps best known for the power ballad "Sister Christian", which peaked at No. 5 in June 1984.After their success waned in the late 1980s, the band split up in 1989 and its members pursued other musical endeavours including group and solo efforts.Brad Gillis and Kelly Keagy teamed up with bassist Gary Moon and released an album without the other original band members in 1995, but the band soon re-united to release two new albums in the latter half of the decade. Despite the departure of original keyboardist Alan Fitzgerald and guitarist Jeff Watson, the band has continued to tour and remains very popular in Asian countries, especially Japan.WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS, AND MORE THAN 17 MILLION ALBUMS SOLD WORLDWIDE, NIGHT RANGER HAS PROVEN THEY CAN STILL “ROCK IN AMERICA”!It all started when five hard-rockin’ kids from the San Francisco Bay Area joined forces in the early 80’s to form Night Ranger. Like no other rock band, Night Ranger both epitomized and transcended the sound and style of that decade.In 1983, Night Ranger earned widespread acclaim with their multi-platinum album Midnight Madness, which included their smash hits "Sister Christian," "When You Close Your Eyes" and the anthemic "(You Can Still) Rock In America.”Over the years, the band’s music has made notable contributions to and been featured in many different areas of media and popular culture. Night Ranger’s songs can be heard in the Rock Band and Guitar Hero video games; Rock of Ages hit Broadway musical and film; the Oscar-nominated film Boogie Nights; FOX’s hit TV Shows American Dad, and Glee; JBL’s “Hear The Truth” campaign; and many more! The band also made a special guest appearance on ABC’s hit reality TV show, Bachelor Pad!Night Ranger, in celebration of their 30th Anniversary, continues their non-stop touring, playing to sold-out crowds around the world, including stops in Europe, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the United States.On October 22nd Night Ranger released a very special CD/DVD package which was recorded live in an intimate acoustic setting, with a select number of fans, at TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA. The result is compelling and exciting live renditions of the band’s classic hits with new, refreshing arrangements; tracks include “(You Can Still) Rock In America”, “Sister Christian”, “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me” and a timeless cover of Don Henley’s “Boys of Summer.” Available in a CD/DVD package, 24 Strings & a Drummer is available now.Night Ranger is proof that powerful songs plus accomplished musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.

Album:

"Dawn Patrol", Night Ranger's debut studio album.The group's origin can be traced to Rubicon, a pop/funk group including bassist Jack Blades, drummer Kelly Keagy and guitarist Brad Gillis. Whe Rubicon disbanded, the 3 started to perform under the name 'Stereo', later adding keyboardist Alan Fitzgerald, a former member of Montrose, in 1980.Fitzgerald soon recommended enlisting a second virtuoso guitarist, so Jeff Watson, who led his own band in Northern California. The seeds were sown for a new Melodic Hard Rock band, initially called simply 'Ranger'.In 1982 the band changed its name to Night Ranger after a country band, The Rangers, claimed a trademark. By this point, they had recorded "Dawn Patrol" for Boardwalk Records. The first issues of the album were printed but the record company destroyed the copies with the band name Ranger on it.After Boardwalk folded, producer Bruce Bird secured Night Ranger a deal with MCA on their Camel subsidiary in 1983."Dawn Patrol" is awesome in many aspects. With this first work Night Ranger were ahead of their time in the Melodic Hard Rock field in terms of arrangements, musicianship and production.The aim was to sound potent and rocking, but at the same time extremely melodic.You have two fantastic lead singers in Jack Blades and drummer Kelly Keagy providing variation, the guitarists are virtuosos but at the service of the song, and drums are thundering and heavy yet very dynamic.One of the most notable 'new thing' in Night Ranger was the use of the keyboards:Fitzgerald was one of the first using digital synths in a Melodic Hard Rock in America. His parping infusions are present on all songs, at places really taken a center role for great effect.Dripping with killer hooks and irresistible choruses "Don't Tell Me You Love Me," "Sing Me Away," and "Young Girl in Love" are simply outstanding songs. Anyone doubting the band's ability to Rock out need only listen to the vicious bursts of "Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight" and "Play Rough"."Dawn Patrol" is pure gold, and this Japanese remaster on SHM-CD sounds incredible.One of the greatest Melodic Hard Rock albums ever made.

Line Up:

Jack Blades - bass, lead vocals
Jeff Watson - guitars
Brad Gillis - guitars
Alan Fitzgerald - keyboards
Kelly Keagy - drums, lead vocals
Mike Beard - effects

Tracklist:

01. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
02. Sing Me Away
03. At Night She Sleeps
04. Call My Name
05. Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight
06. Can't Find Me A Thrill
07. Young Girl In Love
08. Play Rough
09. Penny
10. Night Ranger

+ Video "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" (Live Performance Germany 1985) HQ
+ Video "Sing Me Away" (Official Video) [HQ]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Night Ranger (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Apr 2015, 19:23

Night Ranger - Big Life (1987) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2011)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Night Ranger is an American rock band from San Francisco that gained popularity during the 1980s with a series of albums and singles.The band's first five albums sold more than 10 million copies worldwide.The quintet is perhaps best known for the power ballad "Sister Christian", which peaked at No. 5 in June 1984.After their success waned in the late 1980s, the band split up in 1989 and its members pursued other musical endeavours including group and solo efforts.Brad Gillis and Kelly Keagy teamed up with bassist Gary Moon and released an album without the other original band members in 1995, but the band soon re-united to release two new albums in the latter half of the decade. Despite the departure of original keyboardist Alan Fitzgerald and guitarist Jeff Watson, the band has continued to tour and remains very popular in Asian countries, especially Japan.WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS, AND MORE THAN 17 MILLION ALBUMS SOLD WORLDWIDE, NIGHT RANGER HAS PROVEN THEY CAN STILL “ROCK IN AMERICA”!It all started when five hard-rockin’ kids from the San Francisco Bay Area joined forces in the early 80’s to form Night Ranger. Like no other rock band, Night Ranger both epitomized and transcended the sound and style of that decade.In 1983, Night Ranger earned widespread acclaim with their multi-platinum album Midnight Madness, which included their smash hits "Sister Christian," "When You Close Your Eyes" and the anthemic "(You Can Still) Rock In America.”Over the years, the band’s music has made notable contributions to and been featured in many different areas of media and popular culture. Night Ranger’s songs can be heard in the Rock Band and Guitar Hero video games; Rock of Ages hit Broadway musical and film; the Oscar-nominated film Boogie Nights; FOX’s hit TV Shows American Dad, and Glee; JBL’s “Hear The Truth” campaign; and many more! The band also made a special guest appearance on ABC’s hit reality TV show, Bachelor Pad!Night Ranger, in celebration of their 30th Anniversary, continues their non-stop touring, playing to sold-out crowds around the world, including stops in Europe, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the United States.On October 22nd Night Ranger released a very special CD/DVD package which was recorded live in an intimate acoustic setting, with a select number of fans, at TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA. The result is compelling and exciting live renditions of the band’s classic hits with new, refreshing arrangements; tracks include “(You Can Still) Rock In America”, “Sister Christian”, “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me” and a timeless cover of Don Henley’s “Boys of Summer.” Available in a CD/DVD package, 24 Strings & a Drummer is available now.Night Ranger is proof that powerful songs plus accomplished musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.

Album:

When speaking of the leading US Melodic Hard Rock bands from the '80s, San Fransisco based Night Ranger are on top of the list of many fans of this lovely musical genre.Fronted by the mega-talented Jack Blades alongside the not less gifted Brad Gillis, Kelly Keagy, Jeff Watson and Alan Fitzgerald, Night Ranger is the definition of the genre, producing one great album after another, with sales surpassing the 10 million mark only during the Eighties.Sometimes the term 'underrated' means it's just a brilliant album but not heard by many, but it may also be a less popular album compared to the rest of a band's discography. A clear example could be Night Ranger's "Big Life".Blades & Co. had already released 'Dawn Patrol', 'Midnight Madness' and 'Seven Wishes', which were all million sellers, before venturing into making hit-singles for soundtracks, of which "The Secret Of My Success" written for the 1987 film of the same name starring Michael J. Fox it's included here in "Big Life".The hardcore fans didn't liked much this move, and also due that year (1987) success of Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Poison and then newcomers Guns N' Roses, "Big Life" didn't reach platinum (a million units sold) status.When looking back it's obvious that the music buying audience was overly spoiled at the second half of the '80s, because this is one hell of a Melodic Rock album.Rocking and catchy tunes like title-song "Big Life", "Carry On" or "'Color Of Your Smile" go hand in hand with lighter-swinging ballads as the sublime album closer "Hearts Away" and the atmospheric AOR of "Rain Comes Crashing Down" featuring a breathtaking guitar work."The Secret Of My Success" is great too, co-written by Blades together with David Foster, Tom Keane and guitar master Michael Landau, showing Night Ranger's more AOR / commercial side. I still remember this being one of the most played videos in the spring of 1987 on MTV.Produced by the band with the help of expert Kevin Elson (Europe, Journey, Mr. Big), as you expect, the sound in "Big Life" is lush, glossy and polished.This Japanese remaster is fuller, well balanced and high on dynamics.Night Ranger ranks among my favorite bands of all time, and "Big Life" is my second favorite of their entire discography. From a band with such great albums under their belt, this position in my fav list say something.Sadly, this "Big Life" Japanese SHM-CD has become scarce too, so if you find it at a decent price buy it without hesitation.A Must Have for any serious Melodic Hard Rock fan.

Line Up:

Jack Blades - lead and backing vocals, bass
Brad Gillis - lead and rhythm guitars, vocals
Jeff Watson - lead and rhythm guitars
Alan Fitzgerald - keyboards, piano
Kelly Keagy - lead and backing vocals, drums, percussion
additional musicians:
David Foster - additional keyboards
Kevin Chalfant - additional backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Big Life
02. Color Of Your Smile
03. Love Is Standing Near
04. Rain Comes Crashing Down
05. The Secret Of My Success
06. Carry On
07. Better Let It Go
08. I Know Tonight
09. Hearts Away

+ Video "The Secret Of My Success! (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Júl 2016, 15:36

Night Ranger - Midnight Madness (1983) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1983 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2011)
Size : 178 mb

Bio:

Album:

After several requests for the recent Japanese High Quality SHM-CD remasters of NIGHT RANGER '80s albums (sadly, all out of print), here we go... next is "Midnight Madness".Following fast on the heels of their splendid debut Dawn Patrol, the guys in Night Ranger clock in with another US Melodic Hard Rock masterpiece.For "Midnight Madness" they haven't strayed too far from the formula they created on that first album. If anything, "Midnight Madness" rocks even harder.Depite this album spawned the band's biggest hit in the form of a super-ballad "Sister Christian" - which served as their commercial breakthrough - "Midnight Madness" is mostly driven by hard rockers.Just check opener "(You Can Still) Rock In America" (featuring The Voice Of Rock Glenn Hughes on backing vocals), the stormy "Why Does Love Have To Change" or the pulsating "Rumors In The Air".Then enjoy the Melodic Rock perfection of "When You Close Your Eyes" with Jack Blades and Kelly Keagy trading off on the vocals, the steamy rock of "Passion Play", and finish it off with the delicate "Let Him Run"."Midnight Madness" went platinum and rocketed Night Ranger to stardom. And it's another Melodic Hard Rock album amongst the best ever recorded.This Japanese remaster on SHM-CD is great, balanced and punchy.

Line Up:

Jack Blades - Bass, Lead vocals
Jeff Watson - Guitars, add. Keyboards
Brad Gillis - Guitars
Alan Fitzgerald - Keyboards
Kelly Keagy - Drums, Lead vocals
Glenn Hughes - Backing vocals on 1

Tracklist:

01. (You Can Still) Rock In America
02. Rumours In the Air
03. Why Does Love Have to Change
04. Sister Christian
05. Touch of Madness
06. Passion Play
07. When You Close Your Eyes
08. Chippin' Away
09. Let Him Run

+ Video "Sister Christian" (Official Video)
+ Video "Rumors in the Air" (Official Video)
+ Video "When You Close Your Eyes" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Júl 2018, 06:59

Night Ranger - Hole In The Sun (Japan Edition) (2007)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Album:

Hole in the Sun is the ninth studio album by Night Ranger, released internationally on April 23, 2007 with Frontiers Records. The album was released in the U.S. on July 1, 2008.The album features Great White keyboardist Michael Lardie as a replacement for Alan Fitzgerald, who left the band several years prior. Hole in the Sun would also be the last (to date) to feature guitarist Jeff Watson who parted ways with the band before the album was released. When NIGHT RANGER scored huge success in the 80s, the field of pre-Melodic Rock music was kinda 'twisted'. There was the AOR sentimental melodies, the pompous volume of FM Rock and - a little bit beyond the line - the spray madness of Hair (or Pop or whatever) Metal. Anno 2006, things did clear a bit - the 'Melodic Rock' term being semi-insecure, I repeat - while the assist of labels like MTM Music, AOR Heaven, Frontiers and Perris Records facilitated a more precise shape of what Rock fans think as loud enough and Metal fans as light enough. This is the time NIGHT RANGER decides to confuse us…again.Again? 1998's Seven - yes, Hole In The Sun sees the first NIGHT RANGER album after nine whole years! - did show some signs of re-estamblishement of the band's sound to (then) current needs. It seems that Hole In The Sun is destined to leave a relative mark. For a band that has emerged form the US rockin' boulevards, this status currently exposed may or may not persuade someone towards his/her requirements. Remember parallel fights for whether a band should rearrange its profile as years pass by or not (what does not develop gradually dies and other philosophic shit…)? This is the case here, too: whoever accepted or declined NIGHT RANGER's 1998 offer will have little trouble making up his mind (even if things are slightly different in Hole To The Sun) but for the rest of the melodic US Rock followers a certain dozen of hearings seems to be a must. Cause the album needs your attention, in order to decide.From the original lineup 1996 reunion - that led to the interesting 1997 Neverland album, at first - keyboardist Alan Fitzgerald is not a member of the band in 2007. Added to Jack Blades (DAMN YANKESS, SHAW/BLADES, TMG), Brad Gillis (OZZY OSBOURNE, VICIOUS RUMORS), Jeff Watson (MOTHER'S ARMY) and Kelly Keagy (THE MOB) now is the creative spirit of Michael Lardie (GREAT WHITE). With or without Fitzgerald, NIGHT RANGER do write an album that stands on foot to the present and on foot to the past. The guitar duo of Watson/Gillis is firing again, and that's a good thing to know. Sharp riffing, on-the-edge solos and a great chemistry throughout the whole tracklist. On the contrary, few are the chances you'll find hooks and melodies to stick to your mind; and, of course, there's nearly no way you'll bring the tremendous atmosphere of classic NIGHT RANGER albums like Big Life (1987) or Midnight Madness (1983) in mind. The vocals are clear enough but not that 'harmonic', while the production surely is neat and stable, but do not stiff upper lip in hearing of a sound New Rock bands are fond of (won't call names, won't call names…), huh?The band tries - somehow confusingly - to mix present with the past. And this takes a lot of risk to succeed in; even for a band like NIGHT RANGER. Dunno. This album is the case where you must hear the album yourself to come up with a proper conclusion. Some new stuff is 'in', some old stuff is 'in', too; take a bite and swallow or throw out.

Line Up:

Jack Blades - Lead Vocals, Bass
Kelly Keagy - Lead Vocals, Drums
Brad Gillis - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Jeff Watson - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Michael Lardie - Keyboards, Backing Vocals

Produced: Night Ranger
Engineered: Michael Lardie
Additional Engineering: Night Ranger, Juan Urteaga, Matt Cohen & Joey P
Mixed: Juan Urteaga & Night Ranger at Trident Studios, Pacheco, CA
Mastered: Dave Donnelly at DNA Mastering, Los Angeles, CA
Recorded at Jack's Barn "Cock & Bottle Studios", Sonoma County, CA
Recorded at Camp Studios, Mill Valley, CA & Gilrock Ranch Studios, Walnut Creek, CA
Art Direction: Monte Malone
Artwork: Atmosphere Creative
Photos: Bill O'Neill, Tommy Shaw, Monique Larroux & Sasha Gulish

Tracklist:

01. Tell Your Vision
02. Drama Queen
03. You Are Gonna Hear From Me
04. Whatever Happened
05. There Is Life
06. Rockstar
07. Hole In The Sun
08. Fool In Me
09. White Knuckle Ride
10. Revelation 4 A.M.
11. Wrap It Up
12. Being
13. Don't Tell Me You Love Me (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track}

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Mar 2021, 18:21

Night Ranger - High Road (Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan SHM-CD Edition)
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

Album:

Iconic rockers NIGHT RANGER will release their new studio album, "High Road", on June 10 in North America via Frontiers Records. Produced by the bandmembers themselves, the effort will be available in two formats — a standard CD version and a deluxe version which includes two bonus tracks and a DVD featuring a background look at the making of the album along with video clips.The official video for the "High Road" title track can be seen below.The cover art for "High Road" incorporates elements of the artwork from the band's previous releases and can be seen below.Of the new album, NIGHT RANGER bassist/songwriter Jack Blades commented: "It's almost summer and a great time to take a trip down the 'High Road'!"Our new record features classic NIGHT RANGER feel-good, high-energy kick-ass rock 'n' roll. We can't wait for our fans to hear."Drummer/singer Kelly Keagy added, "We're so proud of this new record and excited to get back on the road to bring the new music to our fans."NIGHT RANGER's legendary hits "Sister Christian", "(You Can Still) Rock In America" and "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" are songs that have each significantly impacted popular culture and expanded their ever-growing fanbase since the band's inception thirty years ago. Over the years, the band's music has made notable contributions to and been featured in many different areas of media and popular culture.NIGHT RANGER's songs can be heard in the Rock Band and Guitar Hero video games; "Rock Of Ages" hit Broadway musical and film; the Oscar-nominated film "Boogie Nights"; Fox's hit TV show "American Dad"; JBL's "Hear The Truth" campaign; and many more.To date, NIGHT RANGER has sold 17 million units worldwide and boasts several platinum- and gold-certified albums.

Line Up:

Christian Matthew Cullen - Back Vocals, Keyboard [Since 2007]
Brad Gillis - Guitar, Back Vocals [1979-1989] [Since 1991], Derek Sherinian, ex-Vicious Rumors, ex-Ozzy Osbourne
Joel Hoekstra - Guitar, Back Vocals, Keyboard [Since 2008]
Kelly Keagy - Drums, Back Vocals [1979-1989] [Since 1991]
Jack Blades - Vocals, Bass [1979-1989] [Since 1996], ex-Damn Yankees, ex-Rubicon

Past members:

Alan Fitzgerald : Keyboard [1980-1988] [1996-2003], Alliance (USA-1), ex-Montrose
Michael Lardie : Keyboard [2003-2007], ex-Great White
Gary Moon : Bass, Back Vocals [1991-1996]
Jesse Bradman : Keyboard [1988-1989]
Richard Earl Beach, Jr. (aka Reb Beach) : Guitar [2007-2008], Winger, Whitesnake, The Mob, ex-Dokken
Jeff Watson : Guitar [1980-1989] [1991] [1996-2007], Mothers Army
David Zaijcek : Guitar, Back Vocals, Keyboard [1995-1996]

Tracklist:

01. High Road
02. Knock Knock Never Stop
03. Rollin’ On
04. Don’t Live Here Anymore
05. I’m Coming Home
06. X Generation
07. Only For You Only
08. Hang On
09. St. Bartholomew
10. Brothers
11. The Mountain Song
12. Lay It On Me (Live from M3 Rock Festival)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Mar 2021, 18:22

Night Ranger - 35 Years And A Night In Chicago (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 190 mb

Bio:

Album:

Celebrating the launch of the band's 35th anniversary, more than 17 million albums sold worldwide, over 3000 live shows performed, NIGHT RANGER continues to rock with the release of "35 Years And A Night In Chicago". This amazing performance will be available December 2 via Frontiers Music Srl on 2CD/DVD, Blu-ray, and MP3 (audio only). Frontiers will also release a new studio album from the iconic band in the first half of 2017.After 35 years of recording and touring, we thought it was about time to rock out a live album for all the fans that have been coming to see us. And for those who have yet to experience a live NIGHT RANGER show.... enjoy the ride!" says Jack Blades of the new release.Kelly Keagy adds: "For the past 35-plus years, this band has been knocking out audiences across the globe and continues to do so. All of it building to this one night in Chicago that sums up what NIGHT RANGER has always been about. Great high-energy rock 'n' roll. To the fans, we salute you!"NIGHT RANGER has both epitomized and transcended the arena rock sound and style of that era and beyond, with songs that have significantly impacted popular culture and continue expanding their ever-growing fan-base. NIGHT RANGER is proof that powerful songs, plus accomplished musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.NIGHT RANGER has earned widespread acclaim multi-platinum and gold album status while leaving their indelible mark on the music charts with a string of best-selling albums ("Dawn Patrol", "Midnight Madness", "7 Wishes", "Big Life" and "Man In Motion"), its popularity fueled by an impressive string of instantly recognizable hit singles and signature album tracks. Producing legendary hits such as "Sister Christian", "Don't Tell Me You Love Me", "When You Close Your Eyes" the anthemic "(You Can Still) Rock In America", along with "Sentimental Street", "Goodbye", "Sing Me Away", "Four In The Morning" and more, the band was also one the first big "video" bands, with over ten number one videos on MTV.Over the years, the band's music has made notable contributions to and has been featured in many different areas of media and popular culture. NIGHT RANGER's songs can be heard in TV shows "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt", "American Dad", "Glee", "Grey's Anatomy", "Parks & Recreation"; video games Rock Band, Guitar Hero and Grand Theft Auto; "Rock Of Ages" hit Broadway musical and feature film; the Oscar-nominated film "Boogie Nights", "Friday The 13th", "Teachers", "Sixteen Candles", "The Secret Of My Success"; JBL's "Hear The Truth" brand campaign; and many more!

Line Up:

Jack Blades (bass, vocals)
Kelly Keagy (drums, vocals)
Brad Gillis (lead and rhythm guitars)
Eric Levy (keyboards)
Keri Kelli (lead and rhythm guitars)

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Touch Of Madness
03. Sing Me Away
04. Four In The Morning
05. Growing Up In California
06. Rumors In The Air
07. Secret Of My Success
08. Sentimental Street
09. High Road
10. Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight
11. Goodbye
12. Day & Night
13. Night Ranger
14. When You Close Your Eyes
15. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
16. Penny
17. Sister Christian
18. (You Can Still) Rock In America
19. 7 Wishes

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Mar 2021, 18:22

Night Ranger - Don't Let Up (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl will release "Don't Let Up", the new studio album from NIGHT RANGER, on March 24. In Japan, the disc appeared just few days ago, featuring a bonus track.The disc will be available in both a standard and a deluxe edition including a bonus DVD.Age is just a number they say. You're never too old to rock 'n roll if you 'have it' in the blood. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Let's just skip that one. Night Ranger, the music video kings of the early Eighties and one of the defining melodic hard rock bands in the genre's history, have been recording and performing for 35 years. Wow. That's historic, considering the half life an average band. For this anniversary Night Ranger drops their twelfth album, "Don't Let Up". Something of a message in that title? I think so.This new Night Ranger album works from the usual musical elements: tight and catchy melodies, twin guitar harmony with ripping leads, hooks in refrains and riffage, some sweet vocal harmony, and smart rock groove from the rhythm section. Then they drop all these things in AOR arena-ready package they're famous for.Heavy, often swift, rockers come with 'Say What You Want', 'Day And Night', and 'Running 'Out Of Time', by example. Starting with an acoustic guitar line, 'Truth' rocks but with a more mid-tempo movement and offers some signature Night Ranger vocal harmonies. Alternatively, some latent blues groove informs the guitar lines of '(Won't Be Your) Fool Again'.Returning to the acoustic side, there's a glorious melody in 'We Can Work It Out', and 'Nothing Left Of Yesterday' is simply delicious Night Ranger. The former turns largely on the acoustic guitar and vocal harmony arrangements, and will hook you with the pleasing chorus. Similar, the latter song juxtaposes calmer acoustic moments with larger and deeper riffs and groove, and the vocal arrangement is bolder.The Japanese bonus is an acoustic version of 'We Can Work It Out', this time fully acoustic and with a true American classic rock feel all over it.Again, almost by textbook definition, Night Ranger is a classic, feel-good melodic hard rock band with an AOR heart, and with "Don't Let Up" they deliver the consistent rock and roll magic they've been doing for 35 years.Night Ranger 2017 is still rocking America, the World, and beyond... Don't let up, fellas.

Line Up:

Brad Gillis (lead & rhythm guitars)
Eric Levy (keyboards)
Keri Kelli (lead & rhythm guitars)

Tracklist:

01. Somehow Someway
02. Running Out Of Time
03. Truth
04. Day And Night
05. Don't Let Up
06. (Won't Be Your) Fool Again
07. Say What You Want
08. We Can Work It Out
09. Comfort Me
10. Jamie
11. Nothing Left Of Yesterday
12. We Can Work It Out (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Day and Night" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Mar 2021, 17:07

Night Ranger - Big In Japan (2CD) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Size : 222 mb

Bio:

Album:

They are quite well liked amongst AOR fans so I guess it is a good band to exploit I suppose, because that is how I really see this as this is probably a re-issue of the live release for the Japanese market that was released in 1997 which also happens to be the year this one was recorded. This is also being released by a label that isn’t the label that Night Ranger has today and the question is if it is even counted as an official release. If it is, it still feels a bit pointless considering that this band has already issued an array of live album and in my mind one or an absolute maximum of two live album is what you should have in a career. Sure you can make exceptions for those who have very long career but Night Ranger hasn’t had that because with long I think of the likes of Uriah Heep, Status Quo, Judas Priest and other bands with well over 35 years of history. This of course means that I have my question marks about this album even before listening to it.Listening to it does not really give you any surprises as it sounds as you can expect with the typical AOR, catchy choruses, melodic and all of that. And it does not really differ from any other Night Ranger live album, there are songs you expect to be there and all of that. Everything sounds a lot worse than the studio recording which is customary for a live album and nothing about it strikes me as interesting, the production and performances sounds quite average if I am honest and it sounds dated as well. And on top of that they have added an interview from the era with two of the band’s members which raises even more questions as to why they do what they do. Who thought an interview was a good thing on an album? I don’t, I don’t even like listening to my own interviews, let alone someone else’s recorded in worse quality than mine and you don’t see my W.E.T. interview ending an upcoming W.E.T.-album, but then again I would never even publish such a recording. Not much in terms of quality when looking at this album.Who is it for? I don’t see a logical target audience, the only ones I can see are those who collect Night Ranger stuff and don’t really care how it sounds. Sure it is not too bad, I have heard worse live albums but it is the release itself. It is not possible to see how anyone would want anything like it, pointless is the word of the day. Another question I get is why? Why even make it in the first place, I don’t think I will ever see a point in releasing old live shows as live albums, especially not if they aren’t anything special. If it was a rare live recording of the band performing one of their albums in full or doing someone else’s album in full like Dream Theater does at times then maybe it would be cool I have a live bootleg of Dream Theater doing Master of Puppets and that is quite cool, such live albums has more of a point than this.In the end I don’t think there is much more to say, this album is simply pointless. It offers nothing we haven’t seen or heard before, it offers no new insights about the band and you cannot play the second CD as it ends in a boring interview which would ruin the party quite badly if it was not stopped in time. So, to me this is a waste of time and a waste of money, unless of course you collect everything Night Ranger but then again I suppose you curse the release as well considering that you will have to spend money on something that shouldn’t have been released. The music is mostly half-decent though so it is not all terrible even though most of it is, if you consider this album I can assure you that you will not miss out on anything if you save your money to something more exciting.

Line Up:

Jack Blades – bass , lead & backing vocals
Kelly Keagy – drums, backing & lead vocals
Brad Gillis – guitars, backing vocals
Jeff Watson – guitars, backing vocals

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Neverland 04:09
02. Touch Of Madness 04:54
03. My Elusive Mind 03:58
04. Sing Me Away 04:08
05. Someday I Will 04:02
06. Brad Gilis Solo 01:29
07. Rumors In The Air 04:36
08. Jeff Watson Solo 02:12
09. Eddie's Comming Out Tonight 04:56
10. Sentimental Street 03:56
11. Goodbye 03:16

CD2:

01. Forever All Over Again 04:50
02. Slap Like Being Born 03:50
03. When You Close Your Eyes 04:33
04. New York Times 04:36
05. Don't Tell Me You Love Me 05:14
06. Sister Christian 05:16
07. (You Can Still) Rock In Amerika 05:58

Bonus:

08. Interview With Brad Gillis And Kelly Keagy 13:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Apr 2021, 10:58

Night Ranger - Man In Motion (1988) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2009)
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Album:

Japanese High Quality SHM-CD remasters of NIGHT RANGER ’80s albums (all out of print). Here we go with the awesome, criminally underrated “Man In Motion“.“Man In Motion” was definitely the album that marked the end of Night Ranger’s bombastic ’80s style.
Longtime keyboard handler keyboardist Alan ‘Fitz’ Gerald left the band prior to recording sessions for the album, and Jesse Bradman (Eddie Money) among others is featured as his replacement. However ‘Fitz’ contributes on one song, the awesome “Don’t Start Thinking (I’m Alone Tonight)”.Produced by maestro Keith Olsen with the help of Brian Foraker on tracks “I Did It For Love” and the classic “Restless Kind”, Night Ranger sounds more Melodic Hard Rock than ever, according to the times (1988).Many think of this album as Night Ranger’s best, or at least one of the best, as the songwriting is stellar and the emphasis is on the multi-part vocal harmonies & the fabulous guitar playing.There’s less ‘parping’ synths and more traditional keyboards, and the overall sound is more punchy than on the previous AOR dominated ‘Big Life’. Anyway, this band is fabulous on all aspects.Just listen to the aforementioned gems “Restless Kind”, “Don’t Start Thinking (I’m Alone Tonight)”, “I Did It For Love” or “Halfway To The Sun” and prove me wrong.For those looking for AOR numbers, sit and enjoy the marvelous “Here She Comes Again”, penned by Jack Blades with Bob Halligan Jr. / Martin Briley / Michael Bolton… wow.“Man In Motion” is, perhaps, the best written Melodic Hard Rock album from the ’80s. Seriously, all songs and arrangements are very close to perfection for the genre.I know that many of you, despite fans of this style, never properly heard “Man In Motion” or never heard it at all.You NEED this album in your collection. After a couple of listens it will become an all time favorite of yours.This Japanese remaster on SHM-CD respects the punchy sound of the original vinyl (at least compared to mine) but of course richer on dynamics.

Line Up:

Jack Blades – lead and backing vocals, bass
Kelly Keagy – lead and backing vocals, drums, percussion
Brad Gillis – lead and rhythm guitars, vocals
Jeff Watson – lead and rhythm guitars
Jesse Bradman, John Purdell – keyboards
Alan Pasqua (Giant, Van Stephenson) – add. keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Man In Motion
02. Reason To Be
03. Don’t Start Thinking (I’m Alone Tonight)
04. Love Shot Me Down
05. Restless Kind
06. Halfway To The Sun
07. Here She Comes Again
08. Right On You
09. Kiss Me Where It Hurts
10. I Did It For Love
11. Woman In Love

+ Video "I Did It For Love" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Apr 2021, 11:40

Night Ranger - 7 Wishes (1985) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2009)
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Album:

Japanese High Quality SHM-CD remasters of NIGHT RANGER ’80s albums (sadly, all out of print), here we go with the fan favorite “Seven Wishes“…The DE-FI-NI-TI-VE Melodic Hard Rock album of all time?Oh yes, if not the #1, Night Ranger’s “Seven Wishes” ranks among the Top 40.All songs are killers and potential hit singles. It opens with the full-fledged melodic rock title track, as is the next track “Faces”. You have then the awesome mid-tempo “Four In The Morning” and the groovy “I Need A Woman”.“Sentimental Street” is a tremendous melodic power ballad (Top 10 hit), “This Boy Needs To Rock” indeed rock your socks off, and the smoker “Interstate Love Affair” (featured in the movie Teachers) is one of the best Night Ranger songs ever.And for sure, the touching closing track “Goodbye” is one of the better ballads I have ever heard.Jeff Watson’s intricate acoustic guitar work enlivens the opening moments of this great song written by Jack Blades, inspired after tragically losing his brother to a drug overdose. He calls it a ‘healing’ track, and it clearly had a similar positive effect for fans who have heard it over the years while dealing with their own times of trouble. It was a Top 40 hit.“Seven Wishes” is an essential album in your Melodic Hard Rock collection.This Japanese remaster on SHM-CD is exceptional, perhaps due the huge quality of the original recording, but everthing sounds pristine and clear as a polished diamond.

Line Up:

Jack Blades – bass, lead vocals
Jeff Watson – lead and rhythm guitars
Brad Gillis – lead and rhythm guitars
Alan Fitzgerald – keyboards, synthesizers, piano, vocals
Kelly Keagy – drums, percussion, lead vocals

guests:

Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Kevin Charles, David Sykes, Fishdog – background vocals on “Night Machine”

Tracklist:

01. Seven Wishes
02. Faces
03. Four in the Morning
04. I Need a Woman
05. Sentimental Street
06. This Boy Needs to Rock
07. I Will Follow You
08. Interstate Love Affair
09. Night Machine
10. Goodbye

+ Video "Goodbye" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Aug 2021, 15:30

Night Ranger - ATBPO (Limited Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

Album:

Legendary hard rockers Night Ranger are set to release their 12th studio album, "ATBPO” on August 6, 2021 via Frontiers Music Srl. "ATBPO" stands for 'And The Band Played On', an ode to making music during the covid era. It will be available on CD and vinyl (several limited edition, color vinyl versions), as well as digitally across all streaming platforms.The band began writing the album in early 2020, amid the onset of the global pandemic. After narrowing down the song selection and tightening them up to their well-known rock 'n' roll sound, the band hit the studio, although separately, due to the times we are in. Throughout "ATBPO", we hear Night Ranger continuing their hot streak that kicked off with 2011's "Somewhere In California". Ten years on, and two highly acclaimed albums ("High Road" and "Don't Let Up") later, the band's latest studio work shows them still burning with that high octane hard rock energy they are known for. Night Ranger has always had a knack for killer melodies, intricate instrumentation and captivating lyrics; "ATBPO" delivering all of that and more."The process was strange but the outcome rocks." - Jack Blades."This record was incredibly hard to do as we could not be in a room together with all the Covid-19 issues that were going on. But sometimes you do your best work when there’s a deadline approaching." - Kelly Keagy.“It’s been a crazy but fun task trying to write and finish this new record in a Covid situation. A few zoom video gatherings got us started. With everybody in the band having their own home studios, we were all able to elaborate and add our own textures to each song. As a Vintage Guitar Collector, I was able to add some great classic sounds to rhythm and solos using my 57 Strat and 52 Goldtop! I hope everyone enjoys the record!" - Brad Gillis.Having sold over 17 million albums worldwide, performed across more than 4,000 stages and enjoyed a radio audience that exceeds 1 billion, Night Ranger has both epitomized and transcended the arena rock sound and style well beyond that era. With multiple songs having a significant impact on popular culture, Night Ranger continues to grow the fanbase. The band is proof that powerful songs alongside incredibly talented musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.

Line Up:

Eric Levy (keyboards)

Tracklist:

01. Coming For You
02. Bring It All Home To Me
03. Breakout
04. Hard To Make It Easy
05. Can’t Afford A Hero
06. Cold As December
07. Dance
08. The Hardest Road
09. Monkey
10. A Lucky Man
11. Tomorrow
12. Savior (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Okt 2023, 11:13

Night Ranger - 40 Years And A Night With CYO (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Album:

Night Ranger had a one of a kind performance at the Key Bank State Theatre in Cleveland on November 9th 2022 as they performed their entire show with the Contemporary Youth Orchestra. CYO is made up of 90+ musicians aged 12 to 18, representing more than 40 schools in Ohio. It has grown to include a full orchestra, wind, string and percussion ensembles. The students performed alongside Night Ranger on all 15 of their songs this night.Contemporary Youth Orchestra, founded in 1995, aims to give students the opportunity to work and perform both new and contemporary orchestral music. One of the regular projects of the Cleveland-based CYO has been to collaborate with well-known pop and rock acts such as Jefferson Starship, Styx, Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo, and Kenny Loggins (among others) for orchestral concerts featuring the artists’ work. It’s a slightly different arrangement of their music in which the orchestra works with the composer to develop the full orchestral performance.This show was unlike any other Night Ranger show - not only did it raise funds for the Contemporary Youth Orchestra Education Fund, but the band decided to film the entire performance and bring it to the masses showing it all start to finish. These unique renditions of their greatest hits were for the first time ever - performed with an entire symphonic orchestra. The setlist combined the band's classics, new songs and covers, and all of this together is what made this a truly once in a lifetime Night Ranger concert event.

Line Up:

Eric Levy (keyboards)

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. (You Can Still) Rock In America
03. Revelation 4 Am
04. Sing Me Away
05. Call My Name
06. Sentimental Street
07. High Road
08. Night Ranger
09. Goodbye
10. When You Close Your Eyes
11. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
12. Sister Christian

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jan 2024, 10:49

Night Ranger - Dawn Patrol (1982) (Rock Candy Remastered 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1982 (Rock Candy Remastered 2023)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Album:

No doubt: one the greatest Melodic Rock bands to emerge during the early Eighties was San Francisco based NIGHT RANGER.The band’s arsenal of formidable talent contained the twin lead guitar work of Brad Gillis & Jeff Watson and – unusually – two identifiable lead vocalists in bassist Jack Blades and drummer Kelly Keagy. It was this combination that afforded the band a unique sound, giving them an edge that distanced them from other similar sounding outfits.Their debut album produced by Pat Glasser (Giuffria, Refugee), 1982’s “Dawn Patrol” is regarded by many as their finest, pure rockin’ opus.While “Dawn Patrol” already sounds great on vinyl and there has been fine CD reissues, now Rock Candy Records has released their own remastered & reloaded version. And let me tell you that this job – handled by capable Jon Astley – really convinced us with its brilliant, defined sonic output.Night Ranger origins began from a very different musical background, most notably as members of a large-scale soul-funk cabal called Rubicon (a unit that had links to Sly Stone) who recorded two now largely forgotten, albums. Members of this unit coalesced under the handle of Ranger, and later, Night Ranger.At one point, however, the band’s very existence was thrown into jeopardy when Brad Gillis was tapped to replace the late Randy Rhoads in Ozzy Osbourne’s Blizzard Of Oz. Fortunately this only turned out to be a temporary arrangement.Despite being turned down by every record company in the US, not once but twice, the band’s debut album ‘Dawn Patrol’, originally issued in 1982 on the newly-formed Boardwalk label, was an immediate critical and commercial success, and boasted a cache of supremely catchy tracks, led by the triple knockout blows of ‘Don’t Tell Me You Love Me’, ‘Sing Me Away’ and ‘At Night She Sleeps’. A finer debut album you will not find easily.“Dawn Patrol” is awesome in many aspects. With this first work Night Ranger were ahead of their time in the Melodic Hard Rock field in terms of arrangements, musicianship and production. The aim was to sound potent and rocking, but at the same time extremely melodic.You have two fantastic lead singers in Jack Blades and drummer Kelly Keagy providing variation, the guitarists are virtuosos but at the service of the song, and drums are thundering and heavy yet very dynamic.One of the most notable ‘new thing’ in Night Ranger was the use of the keyboards: Alan Fitzgerald was one of the first musicians using digital synths in a commercial radio-ready Melodic Hard Rock band in America. His parping infusions are present on all songs, at places really taken a center role for great effect.Dripping with killer hooks and irresistible choruses “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me,” “Sing Me Away,” and “Young Girl in Love” are simply outstanding songs. Anyone doubting the band’s ability to Rock-out need only listen to the vicious bursts of “Eddie’s Comin’ Out Tonight” and “Play Rough”.“Dawn Patrol” is pure ’80s gold.

Line Up:

Jack Blades - bass, lead vocals
Jeff Watson - guitars
Brad Gillis - guitars
Alan Fitzgerald - keyboards
Kelly Keagy - drums, lead vocals
Mike Beard - effects

Production:

Produced For – Green Light Productions
Recorded At – Allen Zentz Recording
Remastered At – Close To The Edge
Art Direction, Design – Jeff Lancaster
Creative Director [Re-issue] – Julia Melanie Goode
Design [Re-issue] – Cürt 'Play's Rough' Evans
Effects – Mike Beard (4)
Engineer [Engineered By] – John Van Nest
Photography By [Back] – Val Gelineau
Photography By [Front] – Shorty Wilcox
Producer [Produced By] – Pat Glasser
Product Manager [Re-issue] – Jon Richards
Remastered By – Jon Astley
Stage Manager – Mark Newman (20)
Technician [Studio Assistant] – Tucker Williamson

Tracklist:

01. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
02. Sing Me Away
03. At Night She Sleeps
04. Call My Name
05. Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight
06. Can't Find Me A Thrill
07. Young Girl In Love
08. Play Rough
09. Penny
10. Night Ranger

+ Video "Night Ranger - Don't Tell Me You Love Me (Live Performance Germany 1985)"

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jan 2024, 10:49

Night Ranger - Midnight Madness (1983) (Rock Candy Remastered 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1983 (Rock Candy Remastered 2023)
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Album:

While NIGHT RANGER‘s second album “Midnight Madness” already sounds great on vinyl and there has been fine CD reissues, now Rock Candy Records has released their own remastered & reloaded version. And let me tell that this job – handled by capable Jon Astley – really convinced us with its brilliant, defined sonic output.Following fast on the heels of their splendid debut ‘Dawn Patrol’, the guys in Night Ranger clock in with another US Melodic Hard Rock masterpiece. For “Midnight Madness” they haven’t strayed too far from the formula they created on that first album. If anything, “Midnight Madness” rocks even harder.Despite this album spawned the band’s biggest hit in the form of a super-ballad “Sister Christian” – which served as their commercial breakthrough – “Midnight Madness” is mostly driven by hard rockers. Just check out opener “(You Can Still) Rock In America” (featuring The Voice Of Rock Glenn Hughes on backing vocals), the stormy “Why Does Love Have To Change” or the pulsating “Rumors In The Air”.Then enjoy the Melodic Rock perfection of “When You Close Your Eyes” with Jack Blades and Kelly Keagy trading off on the vocals, the steamy rock of “Passion Play”, and finish it off with the delicate “Let Him Run”.“Midnight Madness” went platinum and rocketed Night Ranger to stardom and endless tours. And it’s another Melodic Hard Rock album among the best ever recorded.

Line Up:

Jack Blades - Bass, Lead vocals
Jeff Watson - Guitars, add. Keyboards
Brad Gillis - Guitars
Alan Fitzgerald - Keyboards
Kelly Keagy - Drums, Lead vocals
Glenn Hughes - Backing vocals on 1

Production:

Produced For – Green Light Productions
Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
Remastered At – Close To The Edge
Artwork, Design – Jeff Lancaster
Creative Director [Re-issue] – Julia Melanie Goode
Design [Re-issue] – Cürt Evans
Engineer [Engineered By] – John Van Nest
Engineer [Live Sound] – Rich Rachael
Mastered By – Brian Gardner
Photography By – Tom Gibson (4)
Producer [Produced By] – Pat Glasser
Product Manager [Re-issue] – Jon Richards
Production Manager – Tucker Williamson
Remastered By – Jon Astley
Stage Manager – Mark Newman (20)
Stylist – Kate Manche
Technician [Studio Assistant] – Keith Buckley

Tracklist:

01. (You Can Still) Rock In America
02. Rumours In the Air
03. Why Does Love Have to Change
04. Sister Christian
05. Touch of Madness
06. Passion Play
07. When You Close Your Eyes
08. Chippin' Away
09. Let Him Run

+ Video "Sister Christian" (Official Video)
+ Video "Rumors in the Air" (Official Video)
+ Video "When You Close Your Eyes" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných