Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Paddy And The Rats (HUNGARY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Feb 2022, 11:10

Paddy And The Rats - Riot City Outlaws (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Pirate Celtic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Paddy & The Rats were formed by the singer-songwriter Paddy, Vince (bass) and Joey (electric guitar) in 2008. Then Seamus (drums) and two authentic musicians, Sonny (accordion) and Sam (fiddle, tin whistle, banjo and bagpipe) joined them. In spring 2012 Sonny has left the band and Bernie took his place.As for their becoming rats, the six „Irish” guys say: punk is the same in music as rats among the animals – dirty and malicious, and that’s exactly what they play. The band is combining pub music with hot and dirty punk rock. To spice up their own songs they use Irish pub music and Celtic features, but you can also feel the mood of the pirates’ and sailors’ world.The band’s first album – Rats On Board – was released in March 2010 by Nordic Records and it’s available on Itunes and Amazon. The second one is called Hymns for Bastards and it was released in spring 2011.The third one, Tales From The Docks came out in December, 2012. Those listening to their music won’t definitely stay sober, because the rolling jig rhythm makes everybody dance and even jump – and get drunk! Most of the lyrics are about drinking and pub stories (Fuck You I’m Drunk, We will fight, Pub’n roll).The forth album – Lonely Hearts’ Boulevard – was released in September 2014 and featured a wider range of music: some songs were more popular, new-folk songs influenced by the likes of Mumford and Sons and Passenger, showing the darker side of the band.In 6 years they had more than 400 gigs, they took part in festivals in Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Ukraine, Russia, etc. At gigs they play their own songs with fiddle, banjo, accordion, bagpipe, whistle – and of course, a lotta rock’n’roll.Their aim is to introduce the crowd to different kinds of pub music and pub culture…To be more precise: turn the whole world into a pub!

Album:

The Hungarian Celtic punk group Paddy and the Rats is a band you don’t want to miss. From the opening piano of Aerolites which reminds me of the eighties rock of Jackson brown or Bruce Springsteen, to the exciting folk punk of songs like” Bound by Blood “and” I Wont Drink Again” This band is locked in to a potent mix of Dropkick Murphy’s like Irish punk mixed with rock and roll in big doses of guitars and gang vocals. The band has a strong pirate influence that comes through well on songs like” Black Sails”, “Sail Away”, and” Where Red Paints the Ocean”. All the instruments, (and there are a bunch) have their places in the songs and cut through the mix in layers that peel away like onions to reveal a really deep sense of melody and composition. The album is long but does not feel long. There is a nice variety in the tracks and big anthems like” Join the Riot” are offset by folksier tunes like” The Way We Wanna Go” and “Castaway”. Lead singer Paddy O’Reilly has a great voice that is clear and perfect for these songs. His range is impressive and really complements the amazing band that backs him. Fiddles, banjos, bagpipes, whistle, piano and accordions along with loud guitars and drums all swirl through the music making it memorable in so many ways. This is an album that brings a big grin to my face in all sorts of ways. Listening to the songs is an experience and you will be caught off guard by the time changes and instrumental flourishes. If I must pick a favorite track I might say” Where the Red Paints the Ocean” it is a real slab of pirate rock with a massive chorus and hook but really almost all the songs are great. The band seems equally talented with ballads like” Another Life” as they are with the Green Day style rock and roll of “Blow”. This is one of my favorite albums I have had the pleasure of listening to and reviewing this year so far and while the year is young the music has been amazing so far. I’m really looking forward to a great year for music .”Riot City Outlaws “by Paddy And The Rats is highly recommended.

Line Up:

Paddy O'Reilly - Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitars
Sam McKenzie - Fiddle, Bagpipe, Banjo, Whistle's
Bernie Bellamy - Accordion, Backing Vocals
Joey MacOnkay - Electric Guitars, Backing Vocals
Vince Murphy - Bass, Backing Vocals
Seamus Connelly - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Aerolites
02. Join The Riot
03. Black Sails
04. The Way We Wanna Go
05. Sail Away
06. Blow
07. Castaway
08. One Last Ale
09. Where Red Paints The Ocean
10. Another Life
11. Bound By Blood
12. I Won’t Drink Again
13. Children Of The Night
14. Raging Bull (Bonus Track)
15. Summer Girls (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Join The Riot " (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných