Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Atlas Pain (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Júl 2021, 14:02

Atlas Pain - What The Oak Left (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Death Folk Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 202 mb

Bio:

Atlas Pain is an italian Epic-Folk Metal band that combine the epicness of cinematic music with the speed and power of the sacred pagan metal.The orchestrations took a fundamental role in their compositions, showing to the world how hard and beautiful the task to join these two such different worlds is.The band was born during May 2013 from Samuele Faulisi's mind that found help during the next years in Luca Ferrari, Riccardo Floridia and Louie Raphael.During the first months of 2014 Atlas Pain released a debut Demo that showed the real potential of these musicians. It received immediately a stunning acclaim from the critic that prompted the band to set live concerts from all over the northern Italy.On October 2014 the band signed a promotion and booking deal with Ronin Agency, that helped them to promote their music all over the world, contributing in reaching more fan both in the homeland and abroad.During the first months of 2015 the band continued touring the north of Italy ready to enter another time in the studio to record the first official EP.And so it was, on March 2015 Atlas Pain started the recordings of "Behind The Front Page" with the help of Davide Tavecchia from Twilight Studio (Holy Shire, Cidodici) and Maurizio Giannotti of Newmastering Studio (Afterhours, Punkreas, Drakkar).The release came out on 18th May accompanied by the lyric video of the first single "Each Uisge" and followed by dozens of stunning reviews.The band is currently on tour to promote "Behind The Front Page", ready record their debut album.For fans of Equilibrium, Wintersun, Ensiferum, Hans Zimmer, John Williams.

Album:

Nothing new under the sun… that’s is how I can summarize (in my modest opinion) the Atlas Pain’s debut album “What the Oak Left”. The band lack of identity was not expected (despite the boring album artwork).The Italians followed the typical “epic-kind-of metal recipe”. The type that you find in tons for everywhere. The album is very tiring including one unnecessary and boring instrumental music with 11:29 min to close the album (White Overcast Line). Why? WHY?The only thing that deserves compliments is the member’s technique, they are good musicians… but I can’t take their work seriously, is shallow.“Bloodstained Sun” is, perhaps (if I can say it), the best track.Ok, it is a debut album and the band can grow in the future. Maybe?​

Line-Up:

Samuele Faulisi - Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards (2013-present)
Riccardo Floridia - Drums (2014-present) - See also: ex-Hercunia
Louie Raphael - Bass (2015-present)
Fabrizio Tartarini - Guitars (2015-present) - See also: ex-The Day I Lost Heaven

Tracklist:

01. The Time and the Muse
02. To the Moon
03. Bloodstained Sun
04. Till the Dawn Comes
05. The Storm
06. Ironforged
07. The Counter Dance
08. Annwn's Gate
09. From the Lighthouse
10. White Overcast Line

+ Video "The Counter Dance" (Official lyric video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných