Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Harpyie (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Jan 2021, 13:58

Harpyie - Anima (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Folk Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

This year the band HARPYIE, founded in 2011 in Bad Oeynhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia), is travelling to stages all around Germany, Austria and Switzerland. After publishing their records “Blindflug” “Willkommen im Licht” and “Freakshow” the five band members present their new album “ANIMA” in 2017, on which they convince anew with the unmistakable HARPYIEN sound.As before, the responsible producer for the new sound is the known Simon Michael Schmitt, drummer of the band Subway to Sally. In general, HARPYIE music is stylistically deeply rooted in the folk-metal direction, whereby each composition reaches out to different genres. Therefore, strongly orchestrated elements from classic and folk, as well as modern electronic sounds find their application aside the usual metal-basis. The quintet around lead singer Aello does not only impress with the contrast between playful touches of aesthetics and a brutal force, but rather above all with the synthesis of these arts, where the stories from the songs wind through the total artwork forming a key theme for the album. HARPYIE´s consistent German lyrics deal with striking themes from history and mythology, over significant world affairs, up to the topics that surround the various traits of human beings in all its aspects. Within every published album, HARPYIE creates an own separate world to come alive, to give a face and words, or even with the intent to destroy the established world again in the end.

Album:

Harpyie is back with another release, their three previous albums were OK, but not more then that. I’ve passed the ‘curious’ state when I’m going to listen to their new piece ‘Anima’, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. Finally, finally, finally Harpyie has taken the step into the big world. This new album takes of with the interesting title-track ‘Anima’, spoken words about the oppression of religion, nice music building up, nice violin and towards the end an epic orchestral sound. Wow, this makes me curious, could Harpyie really have grown this much?‘Ambra’ is nice, but can’t completely turn me over. But they do with ‘Schneeblind’, the nice orchestrations do the trick. And the progression the band made can be heard well in ‘Flieg’, seems like a song in the style we’re used by this German band, a bit like Vogelfrey, but this song is so much better then we’re used too. The band sounds mature, the music has balls and it can keep your attention.The band can keep up with the promise the made when they stated ‘Anima’ is their most mature album.The lyrical theme of the album ‘Anima’ is the observation of humans through the eyes of animals. I can’t say I would have said the same by only listening to this album, it’s obvious animals play a big part in their stories, but my German isn’t good enough too hear these finesses. But it could be a nice add-on for the people who do speak German very well.At the point I thought I knew Harpyie, they managed to take a big leap forward and delivered a very nice album. The band displays a mature sound, with fine music. This album sounds more epic, has a lot more tension, compared with its precursors, and can keep your attention all the way. My compliment to Harpyie for this nice surprise.

Line Up:

Gyronimus der Basstard Bass - See also: ex-2Excess, ex-Mortuary
Podargo der Schnellfliegende Guitars, Lute
Aello die Windböe Vocals
Mechthild Hexengeige Vocals, Violin - See also: ex-Finisterra
Kayran Drums (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Anima 03:10
02. Ambra 03:50
03. Schneeblind 03:59
04. Flieg 03:19
05. Rasputin 03:33
06. Totem 04:10
07. Von alten Eisen 04:51
08. Dynamit 03:47
09. Jagdfieber 04:17
10. Berserker 04:38
11. Löwenherz 04:39
12. Schöne neue Welt 05:00
13. Unter Geiern 02:49 (Bonus Track)

+ Video - "Berserker" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných