Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Toter Fisch (FRANCE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Júl 2020, 19:56

Toter Fisch - Yemaya (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Folk Metal , Melodic Pirate Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Born in 2010 by the imagination of Captain Horgoth, soon joined by Rémy then Jérémy (ex-CAVERNEUX, HECATE), the project of Metal Folk "Pirate" TOTER FISCH did not materialize until the end of 2013 with the meeting of David (former DRAKWALD ) And Pierre who completed the line-up. After more than a year of preparation, the group launches boarding with its first EP "Blood, Rum & Piracy", cannonade in March 2015.Although influenced by groups such as FINNTROLL or ALESTORM, TOTER FISCH claims its own identity. Sometimes epic, brutal, dark or festive, the songs are varied, while remaining faithful to the atmosphere of piracy.After several concerts in his region Tourangelle and in the neighboring cities, TOTER FISCH is looking for dates all over France to defend his music and share his energy on stage!The group also developed a second facet more "folk traditional" and sometimes occurs in acoustic concerts, composed of original songs, covers, as well as traditional songs. An acoustic EP, "Bottoms Up Treasure" was released in September 2016 at the Mfest.The crew is currently working on its first album, which will be recorded in November at the studio Vamacara!

Album:

Just based on their name, I would have thought French act Toter Fisch (German for “Dead Fish”) would be Celtic Punk or something way out there. In some sense, I was right as they play skull smashing pirate metal and have put 12 tracks on their first full length “Yemaya”. This 5 piece have issued 2 previous EP’s (“Blood Rum and Piracy” and “Bottoms Up Treasure”) up to this point and now along with the new album, all independently. I would be the first to admit I am not a super fan of pirate metal but definitely certain bands like Lords Of The Drunken Pirate Crew and Alestorm are two that stand out for me and I think Toter Fisch fit in between the two of them quite nicely style wise. If I wasn’t limited to pirate metal comparisons (and I’m not) I would say some Finntroll, Distoriam and Finsterforst could be pretty favorable too. I like my pirate metal to be pretty thrashy, grimy and upbeat and Toter Fisch hits all three of these marks. The music is driven into the seas with standard instruments with accordion giving it the swashbuckling feel. If it wasn’t for the overtly pirate stuff (like tracks titled “Rise The Black Flag” or “The Undead Crew” for examples) I would say that this is pretty standard folk metal. There is a nice diversity in song tempos with some blindingly fast stuff with some slow, down and dirty ones too and they both work for their sound. Vocalist Horgoth LordToad has a thick as fog vocal going on which sounds like he is drowning on some occasions and he really lays down the law and thankfully in English which makes for a more enjoyable listen (especially for us English speakers) At around 48 minutes, this is a pretty well rounded pirate metal album with all of the standard fare for you scallywags.The mix and overall sound is way above average with a nice crunchy guitar sound, punchy bass and drums with special attention paid to the accordion and vocals (both lead and backing) With a new Alestorm about to break on the horizon, Toter Fisch might just be beating them at their own game. Time will tell what the Scotsmen will bring but until then, “Yemaya” could be the best pirate metal album released this year……killer debut album.

Line Up:

Jérémy Accordion, Vocals (backing) (2010-present) - See also: Caverneux, Hecate
Rémy Bass (2010-present)
Horgoth LordToad Vocals (2010-present)
Pierre Drums (2013-present)
David Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2013-present) - See also: ex-Drakwald

Tracklist:

01. Prologue 01:53 instrumental
02. Rise the Black Flag 04:17
03. Back to Nassau 03:31
04. Another Sunset 04:28
05. Waiting for the End 03:35
06. Maelstrum 03:59
07. The Legend 03:55
08. Mami Wata 04:53
09. Cursed 01:36 instrumental
10. The Undead Crew 07:05
11. Dancing in the Fog 03:13
12. Epilogue 05:55

+ Video "Mami Wata, feat Jen Nyx" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných