Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Fimbulvet (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:46

Fimbulvet - Heidenherz (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Pagan Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Fimbulvet is a pagan black metal band from Schmalkalden, Thuringia, Germany formed in 2003. Lyrical themes include nature, battles and heathenism.Establishment in Autumn 2003
- Initially intended as a one-man project ("Stephan Gauger")
- November 2003, "Diana Mathesie" (Keys) became the newest member
- February 2004 came "Marco Volborth" (Bass) to (acquaintance from school)
- In this period was rehearsed in Stephans apartment
- Completion by "Christian Hopf" (Drums)
- July 2004 regarding the first rehearsal
- October 2004, recording the demo CD "Gjallarhorn" in the studio "Power Track" in Schmalkalden (menhir, Odroerir, ...)

Album:

When I heard we had a new double album from Germany’s Fimbulvet I was quite shocked at the audacity to put out a double of new material. It started to make more sense when I realized it was a reissue of their two first full lengths and some re-recorded tracks off of each. The albums (“Ewiger Winter” from 2006 and “Der Ruf In Goldene Hallen” from 2008) both feature over 50 minutes of music in the pagan metal vein and are both solid efforts for sure. I would say when you hear some of the newly re-recorded tracks from these albums you will appreciate them that much more. After my review of their last studio album (“Frostbrand-Eines Bildnis Tracht” from 2014) I was anxious to hear what direction they were heading in and the re-recordings are the perfect way to blend the old style with the new. I wouldn’t say they have changed drastically over the years other than they have infused more melody in vocally and musically which gives them a more unique sound than before. From “Ewiger Winter” they have re-recorded “Walvaters Pfand” and “Wälderitt” and from “Der Ruf In Goldene Hallen” they have redone “Schwert Aus Stein” and the title track of this release and absolutely killer acoustic version for the reissue in “Heidenherz”. In each case here the newer versions outshine the originals in terms of the overall feel, sound quality and their ability to add the right touches to the redone versions. Let us think that time and maturity as musicians is the main reason why these tracks sound so good now. Is this is a necessity release? If you own the original albums (unlikely) then I would say possibly not but chances are you don’t and I would go and grab this package of two solid albums with some superb redone versions of their older tracks. A great idea by their newest label (Einheit) to take advantage of the situation and get out albums that you missed the first time around……solid release.

Line Up:

Stephan Gauger Guitars, vocals (2003-present) - See also: Demondriver, Menhir, Surturs Lohe
Christian Fröhlich Guitars (2009-present) - See also: Demondriver
Steffen Mehlhorn Bass (2010-present)
Hannes Köhler Drums (2013-present)

Tracklist:

CD 1:"Ewiger Winter"

01. Heer der Ewigkeit
02. Thronend
03. Sonnenuntergang
04. Schlacht im Schnee
05. Verschneite Welt
06. Walvaters Pfand
07. Der Raben Raunen
08. Waelderritt
09. Nebel
10. Gjallarhorn — Auf nach Wigrid
11. Erinnerung
12. Walvaters Pfand (Re-Recording)
13. Waelderritt (Re-Recording)

CD 2:"Der Ruf in goldene Hallen"

01. Intro
02. Der Ruf in goldene Hallen
03. Schwert aus Stein
04. Heidenherz
05. Das letzte Feuer
06. Helias Bann
07. Gewandung der Zeit
08. Am Stamme Yggdrasils
09. Klang des Waldes
10. Horn der Vernichtung
11. Schwert aus Stein (Re-Recording)
12. Heidenherz (Acoustic Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných