Dargonomel (RUS)

Kresťania vyhnite sa tomuto štýlu lebo nájdete novú cestu.
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dargonomel (RUS)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Júl 2022, 10:21

Dargonomel - Astazebian (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Black Metal , Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

Russian metalband Dargonomel originates in 2011 in the Kirov city, and was transformed from another project - Subterra Demort, - which existed from 2006 to 2011. From Subterra Demort were stay on ideological inspirers of the band - Var and Shaks. They are motivated by a desire to create more evil and occult music with uncompromising lyrics, filled with an atmosphere of hatred. The band’s sound created from elements of various stiles, main of that is Black/Death metal. All of that plus mix of the manifold screams and growls of Var characterizes hard and uncompromising creation of group.Guys get their their inspiration from the manuscript "De Vermis Mysteriis". From the same source comes the name of the archdemon - Dargonomel.In 2011-2012, there were work on new material and recording their debut full-length album, removed the clip on the promotional track "Eternal Dilemma". Together with shooting video was recorded a cover version of the song "Reaping Death" ( Watain ) to participate in the compilation "A Tribute to Nordic Scene - Scandinavian wind", released on Nitroatmosfericum Records. The first full-length album, entitled "Varkulama", is published in April 2013 on More Hate Production. In it catchy riffs and blackened passages of guitars organically woven with the motives of the Ancient East.In the process of creative research the group is constantly changing, but the work does not stop, and by 2014 had already prepared material for the second album. Sound, and the mood of the album "In Abyssum Diaboli" is very different from the debut album, not yielding on the onslaught to first. Variety makes such a novelty as female vocals. The album comes out in December 2014 a joint release from Nitroatmosfericum Records, Cold Raw Records and Rebirth The Metal Production.on an approach the third full-length album – “Astazebian”, we are working on mixing and mastering now. In support of this album will be shot two video. By the way, the video stuff has already filmed, waiting only the songs, and will begin the mounting.

Album:

These months I received so many stuffs that I’m writing reviews with some delay. So Tatyana who sent me last stuff from the band from her home-town will hopefully forgive me that these words are publishing so late. By the way, it’d maybe be earlier, but CD which she sent me was impounded on the border coz of some law’s regulations. Actually I have no idea if it has something to do with sanctions against Russia, but if it has then this is a fuckin’ absurd in my opinion! Fortunately there’s XXI century and she could send me music of her buddies by e-mail.The band was practically found in 2006. Well, under this name they exist since 2011, but I can clearly see common points (for example two of three band’s members) between SUBTERRA DE MORT and DARGONOMEL. Anyways, this home-city which I mentioned is calling Kirov. But this name is using since 1935. Firstly its name was Vyatka. Well, honestly this is more complicated coz this name had being in force since 1174 to 1457 and since 1780 to 1935. In meantime city was known as Khlynov. There’re some monuments, several cultural institutions (including rather huge number of museums) and four universities. It has also colossal meaning in transport. I don’t see anything strange in that since there live more than 500.000 people and it’s, of course, center of the region.Astazebian’ is a third DARGONOMEL‘s album (but in general – fourth because SUBTERRA DE MORT released ‘Ultimatum’ in 2009). First two ones were entitled ‘Varkulama’ (2013) and ‘In Abyssum Diaboli’ (2014). Unfortunately I have no any opportunity to listen to creativity if Kirov’s residents, but I have to tell you that these eleven compositions really impressed me. Well, there’s nothing special in them, maybe. But this is good piece of Black/Death Metal and for me it’s enough! OK, but let’s talk about details. Just reviewing full-length guys released this year via Russian MORE HATE PRODUCTIONS in June 9th. As I said guys serve us eleven songs of Black/Death Metal and I’ll don’t dispute if there’re more Death or Black elements here. They decided to describe their music like that and since this is what I hear I don’t care about order of these two words.Music is mostly in middle tempo. Var (Valeriy Rupasov – bass, vocals), Shaks (Roman Kropachev – guitars) and Lux Mystherion (drums) run forward with their blasphemous brutality and that’s it. It absolutely doesn’t mean that we’re not able to hear some technical tricks. Riffs are short, broken and change quite often. Roman also plays some thin whistles and stuff like that what surely makes music more complex and interesting. It’s rather mission impossible to hear solos here. But if somebody’s very stubborn then probably will find them in some riffs. Lux who’s the only member who didn’t play in SUBTERRA DE MORT (he joined the band in 2014) beats variable as well. Passages seemingly are very easy, but it’s not what it looks like. Besides, drumming is not only about as complicated as possible passages. He plays never in the same way too long and from time to time gives us some blasts. I’d like to hear little more cymbals, but only a little – it’s not so easy to please me in this point. So don’t worry about freak’s opinion…Track of bass and vocals are also like they should be in such music. Valeriy growls brutal and in the same time possessed, dirty. There’s also some dose of aggression in that. I could use some names here, but well… You’ll have to check it out by yourself. I can only say that for me what I hear on Astazabian’ connotes with band which guys cover enclosed on the album, but also with some Brazilian one who released, among others, ‘Flagellum Dei’. But this is any fuckin’ copy and some other bands also come on my mind when I listen to DARGONOMEL. I invite to listen to it and headbanging!!!

Line Up:

Var - Bass, Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-Subterra de Mort
Shaks - Guitars (lead) (2011-present) - See also: ex-Subterra de Mort, ex-Absinth Dreams
Lux Mystherion - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Esthesis, Inhaling Cold, Multiversum

Tracklist:

01. Beginning of Ancient Rite (Intro) 01:59
02. Astazebian 03:44
03. Aza and Azael 04:05
04. Bloodthirsty Ereshkigal 04:47
05. Silence of Sacrificial Lambs 04:00
06. Divine Agony 03:56
07. Exorcist from the Kerosh 04:23
08. Demon Inside Me 04:26
09. Revealing the Supreme Inhumanity 04:14
10. Rising of Black Luminary 02:02
11. Lucifer Incestus (Belphegor cover) 02:38

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "BLACK Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných