Summoning (AUT)

Kresťania vyhnite sa tomuto štýlu lebo nájdete novú cestu.
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Summoning (AUT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Feb 2023, 07:50

Summoning - Old Mornings Dawn (Deluxe Limited Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Epic , Atmospheric Black Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Summoning is an Austrian black metal band based in Vienna. Since their formation in 1993 they have released seven albums and two EPs on Napalm Records. Their lyrics make extensive use of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings and mythology. Since 1995, their lineup has had a consistent lineup of musicians Silenius and Protector. The band has never performed live and has consistently maintained that they have no interest in ever doing so.Their latest album "With Doom We Come" was released on January 5, 2018.

Album:

Summoning is one of those rare bands that can write two riffs, piece them together perfectly and make a 10+ minute masterpiece out of it. Old Mornings Dawn, like previous albums in Summoning's discography, shares the same song structuring. Slow, plodding, epic progressions that inspire a yearning for travel in the realm of Tolkien's famed fictional realm. As a long time Summoning fan, I feel that this album has been well worth the wait. It brings back a somewhat similar feel/quality to Oath Bound and older albums such as Minas Morgul and Dol Guldur. It's often great to hear a band go back to their roots. Old Mornings Dawn, however, is better than the aforementioned albums in almost every way. The production and progressions, for me, are just better. It's hard to pinpoint how exactly, though.The production is not far off perfect for the intended sound the band is trying to convey - raw, epic, and atmospheric, if perhaps a tad quiet, though. The vocals of the orc vs. knight duet are brilliant as usual and they fit their unique styles to each of the songs seamlessly and fittingly. All instruments are clear and shine through at appropriate times. The obviously synthetic classical and medieval instruments meld extremely well with the guitars, creating a nice layered effect. The chants are more intense and heartfelt than ever. Summoning are one of the most passionate bands I've heard and you can hear it all throughout this album. A significant amount of time and effort has been put into Old Mornings Dawn.Specific songs that really draw my attention are the title track Old Mornings Dawn, The Wandering Fire, and of course the album's masterpiece, Of Pale White Morns and Darkened Eves. These songs possess the best progressions and sense of epic feeling. Of Pale White Morn... is possibly the best song Summoning has ever written. There are samples of what sound like Ringwraiths shrieks and maybe beorning howls or something, and regardless of their lore they sound amazing and really add to the overall atmosphere of the song. Like the Ringwraith samples, David Seys' narration on the title track really complete the song and further promotes the epic feeling of the album.If epic/atmospheric black metal is your kind of shit, then give this a album a listen. if it's not, then I guess you live a pretty sad life.

Line-Up:

Protector - Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Drum programming (1993-present) - See also: Ice Ages, ex-Die Verbannten Kinder Evas, Brachialilluminator (live), ex-Grabesmond, ex-Malignom, ex-Pazuzu
Silenius - Vocals, Keyboards, Bass (1993-present) - See also: Amestigon, Kreuzweg Ost, ex-Cromm, Mirkwood (Aut), Shadow Vale, ex-Abigor, ex-Die Verbannten Kinder Evas, ex-Pazuzu

Tracklist:

01. Evernight (2:48)
02. Flammifer (7:08)
03. Old Mornings Dawn (9:30)
04. The White Tower (9:36)
05. Caradhras (9:32)
06. Of Pale White Morns and Darkened Eves (8:22)
07. The Wandering Fire (8:02)
08. Earthshine (9:33)
09. The Darkening Of Valinor (4:04) (Bonus Track)
10. With Fire And Sword (6:57) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Summoning (AUT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Feb 2023, 07:51

Summoning - With Doom We Come (2CD) (Limited Deluxe Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Limited Deluxe Edition)
Style : Epic Atmospheric Black Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Summoning is an Austrian black metal band based in Vienna. Since their formation in 1993 they have released seven albums and two EPs on Napalm Records. Their lyrics make extensive use of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings and mythology. Since 1995, their lineup has had a consistent lineup of musicians Silenius and Protector. The band has never performed live and has consistently maintained that they have no interest in ever doing so.Their latest album "With Doom We Come" was released on January 5, 2018.

Album:

SUMMONING is an atmospheric black metal band based in Austria, having evolved in sound since 1993, with a running theme of Tolkien-inspired ambience. After their last full-length release “Old Mornings Dawn” in 2013, and the single “With Doom I Come” in 2017, SUMMONING’s listeners anticipate their new full-length release “With Doom We Come”, on Jan 5th of 2018. Having collected Summoning’s past albums, I looked forward to listening to their new release, having only heard their single “With doom I come” as a taster.“Tar-Calion” is the first track, beginning with a repeated guitar riff that seems to descend, and ascend up the fretboard, as if in a spiral. Repeating through the whole song, we are confronted with brass, and flute which subtly follow the main melody. “Silvertine” has another repeated, catchy guitar melody, with subtle choir vocals adding to the depth of the chord changes. Gripping, gasping harsh vocals come in shortly and lead the way into the song. Timpani accompanies a full drum-kit, as high-pitched chimes add a layer of melancholic melody. “Herumor” begins with a mystical melody on what sounds like a muted, wet guitar, reinforced by the tapping of toms, with textured, throaty vocals that sing a poetic lyric. Harpsicord-like keys take the melody further, before vocals step in with greater volume and impact. Nearing the end of the track, clean vocals unite in a choral chant, mimicking one of the ethereal melodies.“Mirklands” begins with a piano introduction, echoing out as if we were in a cave. Vocals are mournful, following the rhythm steadily. In contrast, a dark progression is set out by the guitars, sharpened with the highlights of harpsicords, making me visualise a white beam of moonlight shining into a cave. The final track “With Doom I Come” is the longest in length on the album, having been previously released as a single in 2017. I think this is the strongest song on the album, as the progressing instruments, and repeated chorus bring power to it. Towards the end of the song, clean vocals sing the chorus melody like an epic ballad, bringing the album to a finale, closed with flutes that echo on the main melody, then foreboding grunts, and the heavy thud of a door.Listening to the full album “With Doom I Come”, I found it to be heavily atmospheric, maybe more so than SUMMONING’s previous albums. I think there is something different about the guitar riffs, which sound unique, yet repetitive - adding to the sense of mystical trance in the album. Synth sound effects are used subtly, yet consistently, creating imaginative images in the music’s atmosphere, inspired by Tolkien’s sagas and myths.

Line-Up:

Protector - Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Drum programming (1993-present) - See also: Ice Ages, ex-Die Verbannten Kinder Evas, Brachialilluminator (live), ex-Grabesmond, ex-Malignom, ex-Pazuzu
Silenius - Vocals, Keyboards, Bass (1993-present) - See also: Amestigon, Kreuzweg Ost, ex-Cromm, Mirkwood (Aut), Shadow Vale, ex-Abigor, ex-Die Verbannten Kinder Evas, ex-Pazuzu

Tracks:

CD1 - With Doom We Come

01. Tar-Calion 07:15
02. Silvertine 08:53
03. Carcharoth 09:19
04. Herumor 07:08
05. Barrow-downs 02:47
06. Night Fell Behind 07:20
07. Mirklands 11:00
08. With Doom I Come 11:18

CD2 - As Echoes from the World of Old

01. As Echoes from the World of Old 09:05
02. And Wonder Walks the Forest Eaves 04:34

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "BLACK Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných