Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 118 mb

Info:

Glam band from the streets of New York City. Pick up our new album, "In Through the Out Door," (2017).Next album "Glamdemic" (2024).

Album:

It's all about sex, drugs, and rock ’n’ roll- but don’t tell Jen! Get the heavy metal party started – FERRETT are back!! Glamdemic is an album chocked-full of fist banging, sex-and-drug fueled, hard-rocking anthemic heavy metal hits!We're pounding beers, smoking grass, blasting lines & getting ass!Vinyl release limited to 250 total units!Release on April 26, 2024.I can appreciate a nice pot of glam metal. As a child of the eighties, I experienced the glory days of that style pretty well. Following on from the New Wave of British Heavy Metal and topped off by grunge, it was all about glam what was on alternative radio and TV and even mainstream stations. You know, Ratt, W.A.S.P., L.A. Guns that work. So I find that refreshing that this New York band dares to venture into that genre again without shame.Let It All Hang Out (On A Saturday Night) is a fairly tasty party song that reminds a bit of Guns 'N Roses at times. Unfortunately, the vocals are also reminiscent of Axl Rose's, but more during the last few gigs and not during the glory days. At times, the vocals shoot out quite a bit and even sound downright false. The hope that this song was just a slip is unfortunately not made up on Don't Tell Jen. The cowbell on this song cannot save it. In any case, it is clear that they have a fondness for this noble instrument, witness tribute to the genre, Glamdemic. Funny lyrics, but the vocalist's faltering voice messes up this song too. The background vocals are even worse. Hat Trick tries to save the band's honour with tasty Judas Priest riffs but unfortunately fails.Then, when the obligatory ballad arrives, I hold my heart. The acoustic strumming of It's Not Hard To Let Go is totally raped by the toe-curling vocals. All right then, the next song Drinking Beers may also sound fake, but in the spirit of the song, they get away with it here. Painfully, I still struggle through Amateur Night, whose title actually outlines the spirit of the whole album, and decide that enough is enough. The verdict is beyond saving.Nice attempt to breathe new life into glam metal, kudos for that. Alas, with this vocalist I rate the return of grunge more plausibly.

Line-Up:

The King of The Night Time World - Vocals
TT Benoit - Rhythm and Lead Guitar
Scotty Hart - Rhythm and Lead Guitar
Nicky G. - Rhythm and Lead Guitar
Lex Slade - Bass
Leigh FoXXX - Keyboards & Piano
Alamo Jones - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Let It All Hang Out on a Saturday Night
02. Don't Tell Jen
03. Glamdemic
04. Hat Trick
05. It's Not Hard to Let Go
06. Drinking Beers
07. Amateur Night
08. Amber Alert
09. Farmer Vincent's Fritters
10. House of the Holy (Food for the Gods)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2024 / NEWS 2024"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných