Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Night King is the result of the joined forces of Thomas Økland and Roar Bakke.The music reflects their common and also diverse influences from both metal, rock and classical music, and the classics of the 70´s, 80's and 90's hard rock and metal scene. Night King´s music also captures the raw and mysterious beauty of the Scandinavian landscape from where it was created.

Album:

Night King is the result of the joined forces of Thomas F. Økland (vocals) and Roar Bakke (gutiar), both drawn from Western Norwegian and Danish local rock circuits.The music reflects their common and also diverse influences from both metal, rock and classical music, and the album is thus steeped in the classics of the 70´s, 80's and 90's hard rock and metal scene.Inferno is Night Kings` first venture into what can best be described as cinematic classic metal with a taste of more mainstream hard rock. The album takes the listener on a journey raging from energetic fast paced riffs, to more epic, heavy and melodic hymns.Following the drama of Overture, it is first single, Inferno, that kicks things off in grand style. A combination of classic Heavy Metal with touches of Power Metal thrown in, it’s a boisterous start and allows immediate acquaintance with Økland’s strong but possibly challenging vocal delivery.He’s certainly got the power, but I can see that some may struggle with it. Night King that follows is very much in the vein of Heaven & Hell, with Bakke’s riff and lead work reminiscent of a certain Mr Iommi at times. And that is a good thing, yes indeed. Dark and brooding, its slower pace adds heaviness to one of the strongest songs here.It’s a relatively long album, with five songs well over six minutes in length among the total eleven on offer. There’s the obligatory ballad I Will Stand slap bang in the middle of the album, which is a bit of a droning chore, and one where the vocals aren’t at their best, although I will say that the guitar work remains top drawer.Second single Magic Star is a short and punchy sing along track, or as the band say, as close to a sing along as you’ll get. It’s okay, a little routine and uninspiring, but contains a decent riff and had me nodding along.With themes of magic and fantasy, mythical tales, and cinematic soundscapes, I can see what Night King are aiming for with Inferno. The drama of Nosferatu may have been covered by countless Metal bands in the past, but Night King churn out a belter here with a solid ’80s Metal track.Once again, the vocal delivery with some additional effects doesn’t always hit the right spot, but there isn’t anything to dislike here. The additional synths add a layer that substantially enhances the song.Ambitious, yes, and as I’ve already said, at times there is a strain on Økland’s chords. But overall, Inferno works reasonably well.Whether you’ll be desperate to play it again once Crusader has finished is open to debate. I’ve spent a bit of time with it, and it did grow on me. But it won’t trouble the selection of my top 20 albums of 2024.

Line Up:

Thomas F. Økland - Vocals and flute
Roar Bakke - guitars, bass and keyboards
Simone Østergaard Jensen - soprano on Fall From Grace

Production:

All music written and produced by Night King
Mastered by Dag Erik Nygaard, Bergen Lydstudio

Tracklist:

01. Overture (01:44)
02. Inferno (04:43)
03. NightKing (06:35)
04. Crimson Rain (04:46)
05. I Will Stand (06:31)
06. The Casting of Bones (05:54)
07. Magic Star (03:58)
08. Fall From Grace (06:06)
09. Nosferatu (06:37)
10. Do or Die (05:23)
11. Crusader (07:41)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2024 / NEWS 2024"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní