Lynch Mob - Babylon (Japan Edition) (2023)

hudební novinky 2023 / music news 2023
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Jan 2024, 15:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

Lynch Mob is an American Hard Rock band featuring former Dokken guitarist George Lynch, who has been the band's only permanent member.Lynch Mob was formed in 1989, from the remains of Lynch's former band, Dokken. The band original line-up also features Dokken's drummer, Mick Brown. The first Lynch Mob album was released in 1990, titled Wicked Sensation, and it is highly regarded as the group's best work.Many feel that songs such as the title track, "River of Love," "She's Evil But She's Mine," and "For a Million Years" would have done very well in the 80's hair metal scene. However, with the waning popularity of "hair metal," the album didn't make much of an impact but reached gold status in the United States. Vocalist Oni Logan was fired shortly after the tour, as his life style had negatively impacted his ability to perform. But accordingly to a Rockshowmagazine interview with former bassist Anthony Esposito he explained that since Logan wasn't a great performer live Lynch decided to go with a different singer on their follow up, self-titled album.The next album Lynch Mob (released in 1992), which fared even worse upon its release due to the explosion of grunge. The album sported many great rock anthems such as "Tangled in the Web" and a cover of Queen's Tie Your Mother Down. Despite attempts to re-unite with Oni Logan, the album features the vocals of new vocalist Robert Mason.Lynch Mob disbanded after the tour for the album and in 1995, Lynch and drummer Mick Brown reunited with Dokken.

Album:

The newest studio album from Lynch Mob, "Babylon".The band is known for its high energy, guitar driven hard rock vibe, while featuring elements of classic rock, blues and metal, with a propensity for improvisation. Joining revered guitarist and band founder George Lynch (The End Machine, The Banishment, ex-Dokken) for this newest Lynch Mob album are vocalist Gabriel Colón, bassist Jaron Gulino (Tantric, Heavens Edge) and drummer Jimmy Danda (ex-Bulletboys)."There's been so many iterations of Lynch Mob since the the first line-up in 1989 of Oni Logan, Mick Brown, Anthony Esposito and myself. Putting Lynch Mob together was just an extension of what I'd always strived for in a band: the best possible musicians, chemistry and brotherhood. My bands have not only been my best friends, but also family. When we come up together and work hard and struggle together, we create a bond that lasts a lifetime. I think that's the thing I love the most about my musical journey: creating music in the studio, stepping on stage and sharing that bond with my friends through music. Thank you to everyone who has been in my band. I really feel it's ours," says Lynch.New Jersey's own Jaron Gulino brings the east coast attitude and energy to Lynch Mob. He has prospered in a long career as the bassist in a variety of bands, most notably post-grunge rock band Tantric. Gulino achieved chart topping success with multiple releases from Tantric, as well as performing on many high profile tours and events with numerous other acts. He is also currently the bassist for Philadelphia hard rockers Heavens Edge.His bandmate and partner in crime in the rhythm section is none other than original Bulletboys drummer Jimmy Danda, who is known for his ability to bring a fantastic element of groove while maintaining the powerful hard rock vibe of Lynch Mob.Gabriel Colón is a Puerto Rican singer who started his career with a band called Fast Taker. Since then, he has showcased his wide range of vocal talent with many rock acts, including Gothic Knights, Culprit, White Wizzard and Rowan Robertson. Gabriel is a true talent and a great fit to fill the shoes of his extremely talented predecessors in Lynch Mob.Lynch Mob was formed in 1989 after George Lynch parted ways with his former band Dokken. The debut release "Wicked Sensation" was met with critical and fan acclaim and went on to be certified gold in sales by the RIAA. The band would continue on through the years with a cast of talented players joining Lynch througout its musical journey over the course of six more studio albums. "Babylon" is Lynch Mob's eight studio album overall and the first since 2017's "The Brotherhood".

Line-Up:

Gabriel Colón – vocals
George Lynch - Guitar (1989–1994, 1998–1999, 2003–2006, 2008–present) (ex-DOKKEN)
Jaron Gulino - bass
Jimmy Danda - drums

Tracklist:

01. Erase
02. Time After Time
03. Caught Up
04. I'm Ready
05. How You Fall
06. Million Miles Away
07. Let It Go
08. Fire Master
09. The Synner
10. Babylon
11. Million Miles Away (Acoustic version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných