Risqué - Risqué (Collectors Series Volume III) (2023)

hudební novinky 2023 / music news 2023
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jan 2024, 06:54

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1986-1988 (AOR BLVD Records Limited Edition 2023)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

US/Arizona's RISQUE, an unknown band from the late 80s among several bands of the same name! The band's sound is oriented towards the all-round hair metal lovers within its range! The last album "Risqué" contains a total of 14 songs from the secret collection, including the demo favourite 'Lady Midnight', which was secretly revealed on Youtube previously! For L.A. Metal lovers, Dan Wexler, G. of ICON, is on the Thanks List, along with NOTORIOUS, a band that was renamed SURGICAL STEEL by Rik Fox after STEELER/SIN in that Arizona neighborhood. It was a promising band from Phoenix! If they had released an album back then, they would have been mentioned as much as SWEET SAVAGE, MOXY ROXX, TUFF LUCK, BARRACUDA, ROUGHHOUSE and others!

Album:

As part of London-based AOR BLVD Records Collectors Series, here’s in exclusive the just released self-titled debut album from American melodic rockers RISQUÉ, featuring their 1986-1988 recordings remastered for the first time on CD, a Limited Edition to 500.
Founded in the mid-Eighties, this Arizona based five piece toured the area including the California circuit and recorded three EP’s only sold / distributed locally. Mixing American AOR, melodic hard rock and a pinch of hair metal, “Risqué” packs very good songs rich in melody.With keys / synths so 1986 Aviator-like, a song such as ‘Knock Me Off My Feet’ should have been a hit. Then the really good melodic rocker ‘Looking for a Reason’ takes the best of Le Mans, and for a pop-metal tune just play ‘Take Away Love’ including cowbell et all. The catchiness of ‘Up Against the Wall’ has some Danger Danger / Beau Coup on it, while the melodic ‘Walk Away’ brings back early Warrant memories.“Risqué” is pure second half of the ’80s, with strong songwriting, melodic vocals / backing choruses, a really skilled lead guitarist and an overall feel-good vibe. Sound quality is very good.

Line Up:

John Guffa – vocals
Darryl Ogawa – guitar - see also: ex-G-Force band
Randi Scott – keys
Marc Simpson – bass
Scott Thomas – drums

Tracklist:

01. Knock Me Off My Feet
02. Looking for a Reason
03. Slip Away
04. Crossfire Kelly
05. Running for Cover
06. Love on the Line
07. Take Away Love
08. School Girl
09. Up Against the Wall
10. Winning Combination
11. Walk Away
12. Lady Midnight (Demo) (Bonus Track)
13. On My Mind (Demo) (Bonus Track)
14. Problem Child (Demo) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 29 neregistrovaných