Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Symphonic Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 117 mb

Bio:

SECRET RULE was created in 2014 by singer Angela Di Vincenzo and guitarist/producer Andy Menario. Sebastiano Dolzani on drums and Nick Pedron on bass complete the lineup. With their music, SECRET RULE combines metal guitar riffs with electronic elements, symphonic keyboard parts, and catchy and powerful vocals. Their sound is unique and intriguing. Their energetic performances captivate the audience's attention, leaving them spellbound each time.Over 2 million people watched the video for "The Song of the Universe", SECRET RULE's hit single from "The Key to the World", in September 2017.As of May 2019, "The 7 Endless" album ranked 20° among the best imported albums in the Japanese magazine "BURRN!".Their songs reached the top 10 on iTunes rock/metal/all genres charts in countries such as Finland, Japan, Italy, Canada and Norway.Over the years, Secret Rule has played a lot of shows in Europe, including headlining tours, sharing the stage with great bands like Delain, Beyond the Black, Xandria, Serenity, Kobra & the Lotus, Blaze Bayley, Visions of Atlantis, Semblant and Cellar Darling, and performing at festivals such as the Barcia Metal Fest, the Metal Fest Event – Femme, the 9° Camorock, Rock Castle Open Air, Rock Fest Prague, and Festo Die Hydra. Throughout their career, the band has built a loyal fan base that supports all of their activities.

Album:

SECRET RULE, founded in 2014 by Angela Di Vincenzo and Andy Menario, is known for their unique blend of heavy riffs, electronic elements, and catchy vocals. With high-energy performances and successful albums like "The Key to the World," they have garnered millions of views on YouTube and reached the Top 10 of the iTunes charts. Their latest album, "UNInVERSE," explores the concept of finding balance between humanity and the universe.Each track on "UNInVERSE" delves deep into emotions and establishes a strong and intimate connection with the listener. With their thought-provoking and emotionally charged lyrics, Secret Rule explores profound themes that evoke powerful feelings resonating in the soul. It is this ability to delve into the depths of the human experience that sets Secret Rule apart from their peers and allows them to establish a deep connection with their audience.With their exceptional talent for seamlessly merging heavy metal riffs with infectious melodies and unforgettable hooks, Secret Rule has created a musical masterpiece. UNInVERSE is an auditory exploration that transcends boundaries and invites the listener to contemplate their place in the grand scheme of things.Disorder starts slowly with a man whispering some words, almost as an electronic track, after a while we get female vocals with the strength of a choir. Once the guitars jump in we get a real heavy metal kind of style, lead by a rambling bass guitar and Angela spitting out the lyrics. Towards the end a get’s a more symphonic metal kind of feel.Equilibrium starts with a warm piano sound and gets shredded by sharp guitars, hammered down by the drummer and filtered away by a symphonic metal touch. Angela’s voice seems to tremble a bit ( a bit like Dave Gahan’s voice, known from Depeche Mode). Her vocal powers lead her to high notes but also to a very deep bass sound and it all sounds like as if it’s just like a walk in the park during spring.Shards Of Time starts with hammering drums and rambling guitars mixed with a bit of electronics that give the song a Science Fiction touch (in combination with the lyrics). It’s clearly a well fuelled song!Gravity On Us is a great rocker with a catchy chorus and a great global sound! This one has a certain hit potential!Uninverse starts like a cheap symphonic metal track, changes pretty fast into a more electronic minded track and switches off to a more metal minded track and this all within one minute. The end is filled with pathos and has a very catchy sound!I Am sounds like the spooky electro version of Tron but throws on top a typical symphonic metal touch, rambling guitars and hard hitting drums. Angela’s trembling voice sounds well! The more symphonic metal parts remind me a bit of Withing Temptation.Time Zero starts with a count off and a rambling guitar. The start is the heaviest of all the previous tracks, but it’s Angela’s voice who takes down the tempo and the fire. After her introduction we get more pathos and a more dangerous feel. I also hear male vocals and I like it! The male voices on the special part of Time Zero are: Nick Pedron (bass player) for the clean male vocal, and Andy Menario (guitar player) on the angry vocal.Multiple Me starts with a sound that reminds me of count Dracula until the guitars and the symphonic sound jump in. It’s a nicely pumped up track!From Null To Life could have been an electro minded floating track but it changes after 30 seconds into a pumped up symphonic metal track with a choir in the background. It’s a good track with great vocals!Black Hole is a track I can describe as a powerful ballad that shows off bravely the vocal powers of their singer: AngelaDi Vincenzo. It’s a magical and magistral end for this album!It’s not over yet as we get an encore called: Uninverse (piano and vocal version): here we get once again the proof that Angela has a beautiful voice and proof that she can do anything with it. In this version she grabs for our heart.I heard more then enough potential and am happy I finally run into this band! I hope they come one day to Belgium and invite me to their show to review it (hence I go to max 10 shows a year as I’m passed 50 and need to dose my energy next to cycling and having a very demanding job with irregular hours in the hospital I work in)! I hope the album gets the response needed and the maximum exposure they totally deserve! Congratulations!

Line-Up:

Angela Di Vincenzo - Vocals (2014-present) - See also: ex-Kyla Moyl
Andy Menario - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Martiria
Nick Pedron – Bass
Sebastiano Dolzani - Drums (2020-present)

Tracklist:

01. Disorder
02. Equilibrium
03. Shards Of Time
04. Gravity On Us
05. UNInVERSE
06. I Am
07. Time Zero
08. Multiple Me
09. From Null To Life
10. Black Hole

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných