Romeo's Daughter - Slipstream (Digisleeve Edition) (2023)

hudební novinky 2023 / music news 2023
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Nov 2023, 07:21

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 98 mb

Bio:

Romeo's Daughter are a British AOR mainstream rock band featuring Leigh Matty, Craig Joiner and Anthony Mitman. The band released two albums in 1988 and 1993 respectively. The band then reformed in 2009 and have toured extensively, as well as releasing new material: a live EP of past hits and an album of new material Rapture in 2012.The manager of the band was Olga Lange, then the wife of Robert John "Mutt" Lange. Mutt Lange was impressed by their song-writing abilities and agreed to produce (part of) their debut album. Hence, Romeo's Daughter was often seen as protégés of Mutt Lange.The first album contained the singles "Don't Break My Heart", "I Cry Myself to Sleep at Night", covered by Bonnie Tyler and Chrissy Steele and "Heaven in the Back Seat", the latter from the A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child soundtrack. The album was produced by Mutt Lange and John Parr. "Wild Child" (written by Mutt Lange) was later covered by Heart on the Brigade album, and "Heaven in the Back Seat" was covered by Eddie Money on his 1991 album, Right Here.The second album, Delectable was a more mature affair, although it was released on the smaller Music for Nations label so got less exposure. Mitman went on to work with FM and other bands while the band quietly broke up in the mid 1990s.

Album:

"Romeo’s Daughter is thrilled to announce the release of 6th studio album "Slipstream". It is an album filled with songs that are synonymous with the RD sound that you know and love with a few surprises along the way! It has been made with love and the deep respect we have for our wonderful fans and we hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we did making it!".ROMEO'S DAUGHTER around frontwoman Leigh Matty have never ever disappointed. It's a mixture of a great voice, stunning songwriting across all ten tracks and an excellent production that can be found on "Slipstream". Lovers of VIXEN, HEART or CHEZ KANE and the like are going to be excited for sure, although there's a touch of classic rock and even some blues in the sound of the band. "Slipstream" absolutely belongs into each and every serious AOR/melodic collection and cool tracks like "Inseparable" or "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" will certainly become new live standards of the British outfit.

Line-Up:

Leigh Matty - lead vocals
Craig Joiner - guitar
Stephen Drennan - bass
Andy Wells - drums

Tracklist:

01. Over You
02. Everything
03. How Does It Feel
04. Inseparable
05. Rumour
06. Think About You
07. Time Of Your Life
08. Good Man Gone Bad
09. I'll Make A Man Out Of You
10. Fake

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní