Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Synthwave ála '80 , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 66 mb

Bio:

AIRPORT 366 is a Chilean / Swiss band formed in 2020 by Alez Fabius, who in search of a particular voice found Matt Bertini via YouTube.Together they began this musical journey, working on the project from different countries, giving the band that extra ingredient that helped them define their story.Months later, Jp Garralaga joined on drums and Gabriel Pastorelli on guitar, both Alez’s friends. Together, they created a wonderful band where the ’80s Lite AOR, radio rock &pop and ‘soundtrack music’, a delicious concoction for all retro fans rejoice.On their debut album “Broken Nights“, titles like ‘Lay Your Body Down On Me”I Won’t Blame It On You’, or ‘Rescue 1987’ speak for themselves.While AIRPORT 366 music core is based in the synthwave mold, this is a real band with electric guitar, some real drums, and lead vocals, all in song-format. Production of course has that Eighties flavor, in a similar style of LeBrock, The Midnight, Magic Dance, etc.One of the best 2023 releases in this style for sure.

Album:

After the excellent work on the singles 'Sanhattan', 'Lay your body down on me', 'Kids' and 'Steph', the first Airport 366 album is finally ready. The Swiss-Chilean band will release 'Broken Nights' the 26th October.This album is full of emotions: of course love adventure, teenage dreams and fears.The Intercontinental band is not afraid to talk about the social problems this society want us to face and they speak heart open of personal experiences and straight to the listener.The band can boast a great line up of musicians who makes their work multifaceted: saxophones, duets and guitars makes the album a true 80s style produced gem.The synthwave nostalgia of the production blends seamlessly with a captivating vocal that takes us on an immersive journey with our feelings.One of the best 2023 releases in this style for sure. We love this.

Line Up:

Matt Bertini – vocals
Alez Fabius – keyboards, synths
Jp Garralaga – drums
Pastorelli – guitar

Production:

Written by: Matteo Bertini, Fabian Alexis Díaz Acevedo
Produced by: Fabian Alexis Díaz Acevedo

Tracklist:

01. Do You Want To Fly
02. Lay Your Body Down On Me
03. Steph
04. I Won’t Blame It On You
05. Kids
06. Rescue 1987
07. Broken Nights
08. Sanhattan

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných