Magic Dance - Vanishings (2016) (Special Edition 2023)

hudební novinky 2023 / music news 2023
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Okt 2023, 07:53

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Special Edition 2023)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 186 mb

Bio:

Super melodic AOR project of Jon Siejka, who resides in New York City.Magic Dance is the name of his project that he uses to supply all us 80's synthpop nuts with his blissfull synthpop music. BUT he has now decided to step into the AOR world and has given us this new EP and I LOVE IT!!!An albums worth of this would suit me fine.

Album:

MAGIC DANCE from New York are the absolute kings of AOR / synthwave ’80s retro sounds. Their album “Vanishing” (2016) is currently being re-issued on CD with lots of bonus material. There are eight bonus tracks included.This is just an amazing record where mastermind Jon Siejka digs out these melodies and magical sounds from his Eighties jukebox. Almost impossible to name tracks to specifically check out – all are good – but you easily get goosebumps from songs like “Another Lost Boy”, “Another Life, Another Time”, “Still Haunting Me”, etc.On ”Vanishings [Special Deluxe Edition +8]” Siejka not only has perfected the songwriting, but injected a definitive AOR sound to the proceedings, with melodic guitar solos, real bass guitar and drums. There is a staggering mastery of classic ’80s songcraft on display here, plus Siejka has incredibly grown as vocalist.”Vanishings [Special Deluxe Edition +8]” delivers a gem after gem, and musically there’s not only synths galore like before: all tracks feature great instrumentation and arrangements. Jon Siejka / Magic Dance definitely found his niche with this new sound direction / song-format; the retro synthwave of his origins but now mixed with ’80s radio-friendly AOR.Big, clear vocals, catchy melodies and tons of hooks plus pumping bass lines and some killer guitar work. We love this. You’ll love this.I see (or better, hear) “Vanishings” like a mix of everything you ever loved about Richard Marx or Bryan Adams and that classic epic ’80s movie soundtracks, every time your heart ever felt heroic or in love is what Magic Dance is all about.“Vanishings” is all pure and true to the era and absolutely ‘magical’.

Line Up:

All Songs, Vocals, Synths & Programming by Jon Siejka
Mixed and Mastered by Jarek Musil
Guitar solos on 1, 2, 6, 7 by Tim Mackey
Bass guitar by Kevin Krug

Tracklist:

01. Another lost boy
02. When we were young
03. The mirror
04. I need a name
05. Love was not enough
06. I wanna know
07. Fighting the fire
08. Better than no hand
09. Still haunting me
10. So far away from home
11. Lost (Bonus Track)
12. Last Light (Remastered) (Bonus Track)
13. Another Life, Another Time (Remastered) (Bonus Track)
14. When We Were Young (Sturgeon ’87 Mix) (Bonus Track)
15. I Need A Name (Sturgeon ’87 Mix) (Bonus Track)
16. I Wanna Know (Kevin Krug Mix) (Bonus Track)
17. Still Haunting Me (Sean Townsend Piano Version) (Bonus Track)
18. So Far Away From Home (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných