Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Redemption is an American progressive metal band.Redemption is composed of former and current members of Fates Warning and Prymary.Early incarnations of the group featured members of Symphony X and Steel Prophet.Led by guitarist Nick van Dyk, the band originally featured Rick Mythiasin on vocals, Bernie Versailles of Agent Steel on guitar, and Jason Rullo on drums, with Michael Romeo providing symphonic arrangements.Mythiasin left in 2003, and Corey Brown of Magnitude 9 stepped in and performed live with the band, but Ray Alder of Fates Warning, who had sung on one track on Redemption's self-titled debut, agreed to join as Redemption's full-time vocalist, beginning with 2005's The Fullness of Time.The band accompanied the progressive metal band Dream Theater on their U.S. Systematic Chaos Tour, supporting their 2007 release The Origins of Ruin.In March 2009 a live DVD/CD, entitled Frozen in the Moment, was released. The band's fourth full-length album, Snowfall on Judgment Day, was released at the end of September 2009 in Europe and on October 6 in North America.In November 2008, Nick van Dyk was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, a particularly virulent form of blood cancer that is generally considered incurable.September 16, 2014, Redemption released their second live CD/DVD entitled Live From the Pit.On the morning of October 5, 2014; Bernie Versailles suffered an aneurysm and was rushed to the emergency room.

Album:

Four years after the latest studio album, now finally "I Am The Storm" arrives - an intense slice of heavy music, evoking the presence of one's inner strength. Like a force of nature, every lover of sophisticated metal with depth will fall in love with Englund's inspired vocals, the sheer power and exquisite arrangements. The masters of song-oriented progressive metal are back! Los Angeles based band Redemption, fronted by charismatic vocalist Tom S. Englund (also Evergrey), is one of the most respected and critically acclaimed bands, highly praised in prog as well as in melodic/power metal circles. The new album will be released on March 17, 2023 and will be available as digipak and colored 2-vinyl edition.

Line-Up:

Tom Englund - Vocals (2017-present) - See also: Evergrey, ex-Caedes
Nick Van Dyk - Guitars, Keyboards (2001-present) - See also: Fool's Game, ex-Fates Warning (live)
Sean Andrews - Bass (2006-present)
Vikram Shankar - Keyboards (2018-present) - See also: Meridian, ex-Gravity, ex-Ego
Chris Quirarte - Drums (2002-present) - See also: Prymary

Tracklist:

01. I Am The Storm
02. Seven Minutes From Sunset
03. Remember The Dawn
04. The Emotional Depiction Of Light
05. Resilience
06. Action At A Distance
07. Turn It On Again
08. All This Time (And Not Enough)
09. The Emotional Depiction Of Light
10. Red Rain

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných