Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 99 mb

Bio:

“FUGITIVE produce classy, rounded Melodic Rock that is as home-grown and British as fish and chips, bulldogs and the Royal Family (okay scratch that last one on a technicality...)”. Steven Reid for Fireworks Magazine.With a collective age of over 200, Fugitive are a melodic hard rock band from Liverpool, UK and proof-positive that you are never too old to rock hard and never give up on your dreams.Michael and Ranko are longtime musical partners and have produced 2 studio albums under the name of FUGITIVE. But in 2017 the band undertook a line-up change, with bassist, David Steele, and drummer Al Catraz joining the pair to form what feels like a whole new band.Having cut their teeth on the UK biker gig scene, MkII of this band knuckled down to write and record their forthcoming album, The Awakening, slated for release Friday 05 April 2019.Their current single, All Fired Up, entered the Top 40 on Amazon’s Rock Chart.

Album:

With their 2021 lockdown EP (it was an album in all but name) #EP:Not Guilty, Liverpool melodic rockers Fugitive gave us a three track hint of what their next album would sound like, and for those who sampled those goods, Nobody Gets Out Alive has been a long time in coming. As promised, those three tracks are all present and correct, with “Not Guilty”, “Back In Business” and a reworked “Raised On Rock” all proving as memorable the second time round. However, right from the ’87 era Whitesnake grind and Dokken like growl of opener “Anything Is Possible” it’s clear that Fugitive have set their bar high, and possibly higher than they ever have before. With complex vocal arrangements that take a little while to fully reveal themselves, there’s a depth and honesty laid bare that you don’t often find in this style of music. Yes, these lads like a good time, but there’s much more going on here, with the journey through life and the losses that it can result in explored in truly insightful fashion. With those sentiments laced through some more obviously punch the air, but still self affirming romps, I’d suggest Fugitive have truly come of age.Don’t believe me? Well, let me add two more words that will make you sit up and take notice… Russ Ballard. Yes, the legendary song writer has added his unquestionable talents to those of Michael Angel (vocals/guitar), Pete O’Connor (drums), Ranko (lead guitar) and David Haskayne (bass/vocals) as he sprinkles his magic as writer and producer over the hard hitting “One Year Straight” and reworked album highlight, “Raised On Rock 2.0”, although it has to be said that the Mrk1 version that closes the album out is equally impressive. With “Show Me The Way” somehow feeling both forceful and laid back, the advances that Fugitive have made in crafting truly memorable rockers shines through brightly, although it might just be the aggressive, grandiose insistence of “Freakshow” that steals that particular prize.I’ve been a long-time supporter of Fugitive but for my money they’ve really taken things a step further with Nobody Gets Out Alive. Hopefully it’s the album that finally finds them reaching the wider audience their music deserves.

Line Up:

Michael Angel - vocals/guitar
Ranko - lead guitar
David Haskayne - bass/vocals
Pete O’Connor - drums

Tracklist:

01. Anything Is Possible 03:51
02. Raised On Rock 2.0 03:19
03. Not Guilty 04:31
04. Guilty As Charged 03:53
05. Loco Moto 03:42
06. One Year Straight 03:05
07. A Journey's Prayer 05:16
08. Back In Business 03:36
09. Freakshow 04:37
10. Show Me The Way 03:28
11. Raised On Rock 03:42

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní