Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

Michael Trempenau better known as Mike Tramp (born January 14, 1961) is a Danish singer and songwriter who is best known for his work with the hard rock bands, White Lion and Freak of Nature, although he has also released several solo albums to date.Michael Trempenau was born in Denmark and grew up in Vesterbro with his mother, Doris, who died April 2010 at the age of 80, and two brothers, Dennis and Kim. Trempenau started his musical career singing in Vesterbro Ungdomsgård, a youth group club in Copenhagen, and appears on their first album: Vi lever på Vesterbro (1974). In 1976, Trempenau, now known professionally as Tramp, joined the pop band Mabel as the lead singer.Mabel released five studio albums and were very popular in Denmark and Spain, with Mike receiving "teen idol" status. In 1978, Mabel won the Danish Song Contest with the song Boom Boom and represented Denmark in the Eurovision Song Contest that same year. Later, Mabel moved to Spain and became Studs, releasing a debut self-titled album in 1981 and then moved to New York City and became Danish Lions in 1982. After recording demos, the band returned home to Denmark, however, Tramp decided to remain in America.Tramp met Vito Bratta and formed White Lion in 1983; the band became very successful in the mid 80's to early 90's. White Lion released their debut album, Fight to Survive, in 1985. The band achieved success with their #8 hit "Wait" and #3 hit "When the Children Cry" from their second album, the triple-platinum selling, Pride.The band enjoyed continued success with their third album, Big Game, which achieved gold status, and their fourth album, Mane Attraction, which included a supporting tour. White Lion disbanded in 1992; their first compilation album, The Best of White Lion, was released not long after.In June, 2014 Mike Tramp released a new single "Trust In Yourself" featuring a music video directed by his son Dylan. The song is the first single from his upcoming new solo album "Muesum" which will be released in August, 2014.

Album:

Respected vocalist and guitarist Mike Tramp has announced the upcoming release of "The Songs Of White Lion" via Frontiers Music Srl on April14, 2023. As the title implies, the album sees Tramp re-imagining select cuts from his former band White Lion's catalog. Additionally, Tramp will be embarking on a Songs of White Lion US tour in May 2023. "For me, the period of 1983-1991 was a once in a lifetime experience. Everything I did back then was for the first time and even though it was beyond exciting and adventurous, when it came to an end, it was more than just the end of a band, it was also the end of a very specific time in my life that I had lived and been part of. Over the next 20 years, I would revisit that time in my life in small parts, but never felt 100% comfortable with it. I simply could not force myself to recreate what I once was", says Tramp. "Now, here I am again, the year is 2023 and I have recorded an album of the 'big' White Lion songs as close to the originals as possible, but exploring small new parts that today I feel should be that way. I am not 26 anymore, I don't sing like I am 26, and I wouldn't be doing justice to the songs or myself if I tried to sing like I am 26. Today, I sing the songs that I wrote with Vito Bratta over 40 years ago exactly the way I am today. This is the only way I can embrace them and feel at home and be honest to myself and the songs", he concludes.Tramp first came to prominence in the music world with White Lion, formed in 1983. After signing to Atlantic Records, the band enjoyed great success with the release of second album "Pride" in 1987, which included the hits "Wait" and "When The Children Cry". The band's third album, "Big Game" (1991), and fourth album, "Mane Attraction" (1992), continued the winning streak, but ultimately White Lion disbanded in 1992. After White Lion, Tramp formed the hard rock band Freak Of Nature, that had a decidedly darker and harder vibe than White Lion. Freak Of Nature would release three studio albums before disbanding in 1996.In 1998, Tramp initially started his solo career. His debut solo album "Capricorn" came out in 1998 and in 2002, his second solo album, "Recovering The Wasted Years" was released. Tramp would then take a break from his solo career from 2004-2008 to tour and record under the name Mike Tramp's White Lion and eventually under the name White Lion, releasing the album "Return Of The Pride" in 2008.Since 2009, Tramp has been writing and recording as a solo artist releasing nine studio albums, including his most recent, 2022's "For Første Gang". He has also been a consistent presence on the road, both as an acoustic solo artist and with a backing band, with no plans of slowing down anytime soon. Keep an eye out for news about the release of "The Songs Of White Lion" and upcoming tour dates by following Tramp's social media at the links below.

Line Up:

Mike Tramp - guitars , Vocals (ex-White Lion , Ex-Freak Of Nature)
Marcus Nand - guitar
Claus Langeskov - bass
Sebastian Groset - keyboards
Alan Tschicaja - drums
Christoffer Stjerne - back vocals

Tracklist:

01. Lady Of The Valley
02. Little Fighter
03. Broken Heart
04. Love Don't Come Easy
05. Hungry
06. Cry For Freedom
07. Going Home Tonight
08. Wait
09. All The Fallen Men
10. Living On The Edge
11. Tell Me
12. When The Children Cry

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných