Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Symphonic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 83 mb

Bio:

From Finnish Hall of Fame & multi-platinum selling to , one of the first ever symphonic metal bands, has enjoyed major national and international success. Now, as artists return to the stage, Floor is set to make waves with her very first solo album.Her much applauded solo career exploded in 2019 when she surprised the Netherlands with her rendition of with during . That year she won the Dutch Popprijs award, a prestigious award for artists that made the most important contribution to Dutch pop music. Her first solo tour, announced that same year, sold out in less than 24 hours, highlighting the strength of her passionate following.While the world was reeling from the lack of live performances over the past two years, Floor took the opportunity to connect with her fans online. With livestreams and phenomenal cover songs gaining millions of views, she was more than capable of keeping fans, new and old, entertained while they waited for her solo music and live music to return.2022 will prove to become Floor Jansen’s biggest year yet. She is set to be the Dutch ambassador for Record Store Day & participating in the internationally well-known TV format Sing Meinen Song Germany. With her undeniably pristine track record, there's no doubt that Floor Jansen will be one of the most prominent names in music this year.

Album:

Filled with ten original tracks, 'Paragon' showcases Jansen's impressive vocal range and songwriting abilities. From powerful ballads to hard-hitting tracks, this album has something for fans of all musical genres.Floor Jansen is a force of nature. Since joining Nightwish in 2013, the Dutch vocalist has helped to transform the symphonic metallers into one of the biggest bands in the world – not bad for a genre still deemed hopelessly uncool. And her vocal acrobatics have sparked reams of reaction videos, dishing out ‘Floorgasms’ – the term coined by fans to describe the emotion of watching her perform live – to millions of viewers, many discovering metal for the first time.Unsurprisingly, Floor’s versatile voice takes centre stage on her debut solo record, although, much like her side-project Northward – a collection of hard rock tracks she recorded with Pagan’s Mind guitarist Jørn Viggo Lofstad, and released in 2018 – these 10 tracks have little in common with the lavish pomp of her day job. That was always the intention.Speaking to Hammer in 2020, Floor said, “After 20 years of rock and metal, I think I would like to do something else,” noting, “If you are already in one of the biggest bands in your own genre, and you have someone like [Nightwish visionary and band leader] Tuomas Holopainen as a songwriter, I don’t really see that I’d be adding anything by making another metal album myself.”Instead, Paragon eschews the heavy stuff for stripped back pop melodies and dramatic balladry, its tone, as on sparkling, euphoric opener My Paragon, bright, hopeful and wide-eyed.And while there is a sprinkle of Nightwish fairytale-esque magic here and there – the twinkling piano on Daydream captures the innocent reveries of Tuomas’s early work, while The Calm begins with the swell of an orchestra – the music always seeks to complement, not augment.Many of these songs are about conjuring space. Sometimes it’s space to breathe, such as on the sparse, blissful Hope. But more often, it’s to make room for the nuances of Floor’s voice, so accustomed to battling against glittering, relentless walls of sound, to dominate.Occasionally, as on the climax of Storm and Me Without You, when Floor’s forceful vocals swamp the otherwise gentle instrumentation, that dynamic proves overwhelming. Elsewhere, her voice carries what are clearly personal, emotional songs.Take gorgeous closer Fire, a slow-burning epic written as life began to flood back into society following the darkest days of the pandemic. Or Invincible, a stirring track Floor penned about PTSD, but which is difficult not to interpret in the light of her recent cancer diagnosis (she has announced that, following treatment, she is now cancer-free): ‘Starting life once more / Pushed into recovery / The choice no longer yours / Pushed to self-discovery’).No doubt, this will be a tough sell for the Nightwish fans who prefer the histrionic, more-is-more approach of symphonic metal. Instead, this is an album for those who find themselves spellbound by Floor’s truly fantastic voice and who can appreciate this as a showcase for her undisputed talent.

Line Up:

Floor Jansen - Vocals (female) - See also: Nightwish, Star One, ex-After Forever, ex-ReVamp, Floor Jansen, Northward, ex-Kamelot (live), ex-Mayan (live), ex-Apocalypse, ex-Countermove

Tracklist:

01. My Paragon
02. Daydream
03. Invincible
04. Hope
05. Come Full Circle
06. Storm
07. Me Without You
08. The Calm
09. Armoured Wings
10. Fire

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných