Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

BLACK HAWK was founded in Mölln - Germany in 1981, the band debuted with a 1985 demo 'Thank God For The Rock' then launched the album 'First Attack' in 1989. The demo '5 By 5' emerged in 1995. However, the group separated in 1997.BLACK HAWK was reformed in 2005 with this lineup: Udo Bethke ( Lead Vocals ), Norbert Wieczorek ( Guitars ), Torsten Bettge ( Guitars ), Michael Wiekenberg ( Bass ), Gonzo Loss (drums) and released the Album „Twentyfive“.BLACK HAWK released its third album, entitled 'Dragonride', in January 2007 via Karthago Records. This release included a digitally remastered version of the band's first mini-album 'First Attack'. After this release Gonzo Loss left the Band and was replaced by drummer Niko Schaper. In October 2007 Norbert Wiezcorek left the band, Wolfgang Tewes of CRYSTAL SHARK was added on guitar.In October 2008 BLACK HAWK released the album 'The Invasion' featuring a cover version of the KISS classic 'Detroit Rock City'.BLACK HAWK played at the Headbangers Open Air 2008 and shared the stage with Blaze Bailey, Rebellion and others. They also played shows with SABATON, WIZARD, JAGUAR etc..In November 2010 BLACK HAWK released their next Album "Straight To Hell" mixed and mastered by Dirk Schlächter ( Gamma Ray).With the new Band-Members "Dan Schamschor (Drums) and Günny Kruse (Guitar) the new Album "A Mighty Metal Axe" appears in October 2013.to be continued!

Album:

Following the path of the predecessor "Destination Hell" the band could even push their limits even further in terms of songwriting and production and will surely present their energy on stage during the upcoming live shows.Hailing from northern Germany, Black Hawk actually trace their roots back to that era that shaped my own listening habits, having first formed away back in 1981, when the nascent European metal scene was emerging from its infancy and starting to find its own feet, before transmogrifying into the Eurothrash monster that we all know and love to this very day.The title track defiantly sets the tone for this sturdy release: a concrete-solid traditional metal ‘banger with no airs or graces, just an intention to get those ancient neck muscles stretching to their limits. And in that it succeeds, as it is an opening track that makes you want to hear more – and plenty of more like this is to come…Second track ‘Angry Machines’ has a very classic Saxon-meets-Accept feel to its fast and furious approach (although I swear I can hear a reference to ‘Paw Patrol’ in the opening verse – hopefully that’s just my aging brain playing tricks on me), while the likes of ‘War Zone’ and ‘Bullets’ are firing on all cylinders pure Eighties metal romper stompers. ‘Survivor’, with its rambunctious rolling bass rhythm and punchy chorus, is the sort of tune guaranteed to get fists raised, whether it be in a sweaty back street club or a muddy festival field, as this album delivers ten consistently balls to the wall classic Teutonic metal ‘bangers in a neatly aligned row.Deccy and Niall: if you’re reading this, I recommend you click the buy link for this one. You’ll cream your vintage jeans over it, guaranteed.‘Soulkeeper‘ is released on 24 March.

Line Up:

Udo Bethke - Vocals
Wolfgang Tewes - Guitars (?-2012, 2015-present) - See also: ex-Crystal Shark, ex-Paragon
Michael "Zottel" Wiekenberg - Bass (2004-present)
Matthias Meßfeldt - Drums (2015-present) - See also: Wolfgard, ex-Recklezz, ex-Not Fragile, ex-Dezibel Zero, ex-Mortox, ex-Drag, ex-Mutacraft, ex-Skullcrusher, ex-Spicey Virgin

Tracklist:

01. Soulkeeper
02. Angry Machines
03. War Zone
04. Better Times
05. Survivor
06. Bells Of Death
07. Bullet
08. Mystic
09. We Stay Strong
10. Rock 'n' Roll In My Head

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní