Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Mixing influences and styles, Asylum Pyre can't be shut in a closed and predefined universe. From Speed Metal to Progressive, passing through Lyrical or ambient metal, Asylum Pyre draws elements from multiple genres so as to create its own identity. This band's trademark is to build songs around catchy melodies and rhythms breaks that alternate quiet parts and powerful tempos. The result is both swinging and poignancy for one of the force of Asylum Pyre lays in the messages expressed in its songs.All the tracks are then well thought and offer a succession of simples and complexes parts, where melodies and lyrics, sung by the original voices of Chaos Heidi and Johann, carry senseful messages all the way through.

Album:

A wind of change over the metal sphere. Power, melody, emotions. A perfect mix of modern and traditional metal led by an extraordinary lead vocalist allied with an unbelievable variety in atmospheres.Asylum Pyre plays each song as if it were the last, as if its life was on trial. A rare intensity and choruses that will all stick to your head.Add to this a whole pre-apocalyptical universe in which each band member plays a double-game character and you’ve got an intense and unforgettable artistic experience!Before I start with the review of Call Me Inhuman, I have to give a trigger warning, the term Power Metal (Asylum Pyre put themselves in this genre) is a bit misleading here. Those who associate it mainly with bands like Hammerfall, Sabaton or the like and drive genre-unrelated elements into madness should stop reading from here on.You can expect poppy sounds (Fighters) and flamenco-like parts (The True Crown), which fit very well into the sound of Asylum Pyre. In addition, they spice up jazz with hints of thrash metal to create a wacky but cool number (Happy Deathday). And they don't shy away from synthie inserts, musical-like sounds and chanting.Despite all this, the necessary toughness is not neglected and although there are more danceable beats than heroic male choirs on the album, the music of the French can still be called power metal in the broadest sense. Because Asylum Pyre certainly have power. In addition, there are catchy melodies, paired with the impressive voice of Ombeline Duprat, who cuts a fine figure with every note.Only the last three numbers come in contrast to the rest of the album rather uninspired and a bit tough out of the boxes, which makes for a slight point deduction.

Line Up:

Oxy Hart - Vocals (female) (2016-present) - See also: The Experiment No.Q, Nimrød, Seadem, ex-Whyzdom (live), ex-Antheria
Johann Cadot - Guitars, Vocals (2003-present)
Pierre-Emmanuel Pélisson - Guitars (2019-present) - See also: Dieresis, ex-Civilization One, ex-Maladaptive, ex-Heavenly, ex-Northwind, ex-Suxeed, ex-Timo Tolkki's Infinite Visions
Fabien Mira - Bass (2018-present) - See also: ex-Lyr Drowning
Thomas Calegari - Drums (2017-present) - See also: ex-Beneath My Sins, ex-Sickbag

Tracklist:

01. Virtual Guns
02. Fighters
03. The True Crown (I seek Yor War)
04. Happy Deathday
05. There, I Could Die
06. Sand Paths
07. The Nowhere Dance
08. A Teacher, A Scientist & A Diplomat
09. Underneath Heartskin
10. The Mad Fiddler
11. Joy
12. Call Me Inhuman

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní