Steevi Jaimz - My Private Hell (2009) (AOR BLVD Records Edition 2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jan 2024, 07:52

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (AOR BLVD Records Edition 2022)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 85 mb

Bio:

Steevi Jaimz - Real Name: Steven Denham - British singer born in 1962, most known for fronting Tigertailz in the 1980s and singing on their debut album.Steevi Jaimz (born Steven Denham) is the lead singer of the European glam rock group "The Steevi Jaimz Band".First, his early career.The first real band he fronted was Treason. It was the tail end of the NWOBHM and Treason were a metal band in the vein of Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, etc. After eventually disbanding Treason Jaimz went on to form the proto glam band Crash KO taking Treason drummer Stephen "Ace" Finchum with him.By 1984, after years on the circuit Jaimz got a call from Leicester based glam band China Rogue and, after a swift audition, he joined the band. Ironically one of the first shows with China Rogue was at a place called Bogies in Cardiff. In early spring of 1985 Ace called Jaimz who flew out to Colorado to once again team up with him in local band Idol Threat .In the mid-1980s, Jaimz joined the Cardiff-based band Tigertailz, replacing original vocalists Phil Harling and Jim Dovey. At his suggestion, Jaimz' friend and former Crash KO drummer Ace Finchum was hired as the band's drummer. Part of the glam metal scene in the late 1980s, this Tigertailz line-up issued the debut album Young And Crazy in 1987 . The album featured Steevi Jaimz, guitarist Jay Pepper, bassist Pepsi Tate (né Huw Justin Smith (1965-2007)) and drummer Ace Finchum.The debut created interest in the band and spawned the top 40 single Livin Without You. Eventually, however, irreconcilable differences within the band led to Jaimz' departure and eventual replacement by Cardiff native Kim Hooker.ST. Jaimz & Solo - Jaimz' first post-Tigertailz project was the 1989 Kick the Habit EP. This was followed many years later by Damned If I Do … Damned If I Don't, an album-length recording which included all the tracks from the Kick The Habit EP plus music from additional solo projects, Jaimz Gang and War Machine and demo tracks by China Rogue and Idol Threat."Steevi Jaimz Tigertailz" - Since then, 1980s glam rock has undergone a revival in certain parts of Europe and Finchum was once again available to play drums, the pair set about recruiting musicians for a new version of Tigertailz. Originally recruiting guitarist, and previous Jaimz collaborator, Joolez Routen and bassist Greg Russell, the revamped and reinvented Tigertailz recorded the single "King of the World". The group underwent a line up changes with Routen leaving, Russell switching to guitar and bassist Darayuz Kaye being recruited. However, the Kim Hooker-fronted version of Tigertailz, also featuring founding members Jay Pepper and Pepsi Tate had also resurfaced using the Tigertailz name as well.A court ruling made in 2006 found in favor of the Hooker fronted band, and Jaimz was forced to stop using the Tigertailz name .The Steevi Jaimz Band - Returning to the name The Steevi Jaimz Band with the sidebar "featuring Ace Finchum" to alert Tigertailz fans to the fact that that they are continued to perform together, Steevi and Ace teamed with "Trashy" Benzi Gabor, Vic Zino, and Joacim (the bassist from Swedish band Bai Bang) to form a new group . Ace Finchum departed in September 2007 siting internal tensions within the band as his reason for exit.In an interview with radio personality Jeff Duran, the host expressed interest in helping Jaimz release a new cd in the U.S

Album:

More and more artists are reissuing their albums on vinyl, and it appears this popular trend is as hot as ever with the buying public. The latest is former Tigertailz frontman STEEVI JAIMZ releasing a limited edition pressing of his solo effort “My Private Hell” on 12″ vinyl LP, remastered.Jaimz first released “My Private Hell” on CD in 2009 via Cargo Records (Germany) with a follow-up release on digipak thru Jamsync Music in North America (2010). Now there is on vinyl for the first time, courtesy of AOR Blvd. Records (United Kingdom) for all the diehards and collectors. This is the first time the album is being released with a remastered treatment, done two years ago.“My Private Hell” makes justice to the first track title: ‘Amazing’. This is a KILLER (with capitals) melodic hard rock album, not only filled with terrific songs and Jaimz’ impressive performance, but also thanks to the fantastic production of uber talented Chris Laney (Laney’s Legion, Pretty Maids) who also handles various instruments.“My Private Hell” is the pinnacle of Steevi Jaimz’s career to date. It sounds huge, has songs that are irresistibly infectious and is guaranteed to win you over on first listen. And this remaster is simply top notch.

Line-Up:

Steevi Jaimz – Vocals - see also: ex-Tigertailz, ex-Treason,ex-Crash KO,ex-China Rogue,ex-Idol Threat, The Steevi Jaimz Band
Chris Laney – Guitars, Bass, Drums, Background Vocals, Producer
Anders Ringman – Guitars, Bass, Drums

Tracklist:

01. Amazing (2022 Remaster)
02. Don’t Say It’s Over (2022 Remaster)
03. Something Good Something Bad (2022 Remaster)
04. Still Crazy (2022 Remaster)
05. Little Sistah (2022 Remaster)
06. My Private Hell (2022 Remaster)
07. Kiss Of Death (2022 Remaster)
08. I Don’t Wanna Walk Away (2022 Remaster)
09. Dancin’ With Danger (2022 Remaster)
10. Kikk It Down (2022 Remaster)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných