Spirits Of Fire - Embrace The Unknown (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Okt 2023, 12:51

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music is known for building new bands/projects featuring musicians of outstanding quality and who come from unique backgrounds. After an intense brainstorming session, a dream team of renowned metal musicians including Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Judas Priest, Iced Earth), Chris Caffery (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Steve DiGiorgio (Testament, Death) and Mark Zonder (ex-Fates Warning, Warlord) was born and put together under the direction of renowned L.A. based producer Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Halford, Tribe Of Gypsies). Called Spirits Of Fire (after the title of one of their songs), the band has completed work on their debut album. The music can best be described as classic Priest meets Savatage.Guitarist Chris Caffery on his influences for the record and working with Roy Z: "My influences for writing on this record were the bands that we were and are still in! I wanted to write songs that Judas Priest, Savatage, Testament and Fates Warning fans would like. But I wanted them to have a personality of their own as well. To give it a vibe that was Spirits Of Fire! I grew up listening to Judas Priest and spent 30 plus years working with Jon Oliva and Paul O'Neill with Savatage and TSO, many years playing Criss' music. These influences for me came naturally, especially because I'm a fan of all of our bands! This was the first time that I ever worked with Roy and it was so much fun. I have been a huge fan of his work for a long time. He's written music, played on and produced some of my favourite metal albums ever. He had a difficult job bringing this all together and I can't think of anyone that would have been a better producer and co-worker for this album!"."I always just sing to the song, whatever I feel it should be. It's like a character thing! I like layers! This music is really perfect for me and in my natural wheel house. I like to sing all over the place and change it up and this all happens on this album. This is just the start of an amazing band, I mean the sky is the limit and I actually can't wait to record the next album, because this one is so great and perfect", says vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens.Drummer Mark Zonder adds about his playing and writing process: "I am the kind of player that plays what I think fits best with the music. With Spirits Of Fire, the music was more aggressive and hard hitting which I really liked. Again, I tried to be very mindful of the song and the vocals, but tried to add parts that were interesting and creative for the listener."

Album:

Heavy metallers Spirits Of Fire have announced their return with new vocalist Fabio Lione (Angra, Rhapsody), who joins original members Chris Caffery, Steve DiGiorgio and Mark Zonder on their second album "Embrace The Unknown". Produced by Aldo Lonobile (Secret Sphere, Archon Angel, Sweet Oblivion), "Embrace The Unknown" sees Spirits Of Fire picking up where they left off on their debut, with Caffery's skillful songwriting and fiery fretwork leading the charge.Heavy metal supergroup Spirits Of Fire first formed in 2017, released the first single in late 2018 and unleashed a debut album in February 2019. Originally formed by Chris Caffery (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Steve DiGiorgio (Testament, Death, etc.), Mark Zonder (ex-Fates Warning, Warlord) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Judas Priest), the band's self-titled debut was met with fan and critical praise upon its release. As it approaches two years since its release, Spirits Of Fire is now set to return with a new album "Embrace The Unknown", that sees renowned Italian metal vocalist Fabio Lione taking over frontman duties for the band. Production this time comes courtesy of Aldo Lonobile, whose recent work on releases by Archon Angel featuring Zak Stevens, Sweet Oblivion featuring Geoff Tate and his own band, Secret Sphere, makes him the perfect fit for the band.Once again, the band worked on a set of songs that were primarily put together by Caffery, with Lione and Lonobile adding their own touches to Caffery's stellar songs. The final result sees a killer musical output that continues in the vein of 'classic Priest meets Savatage' sound that the band has pursued since their formation. With Caffery's renowned guitar playing, the undeniable power of the rhythm section of DiGiorgio and Zonder and the world class vocals of Lione, "Embrace The Unknown" sees Spirits Of Fire pushing its sonic stamp further and further. From the biting riffage of the charging opener "Embrace The Unknown", the band is firing on all cylinders and prepared to appease the heavy metal gods.Spirits Of Fire is built to deliver classic in-your-face heavy metal and the guys have accomplished that goal on every level on "Embrace The Unknown". From Lione's soaring vocals to Caffery's guitar pyrotechnics to the propulsive and crushing rhythms of DiGiorgio and Zonder, the performances are stellar from beginning to end. There is no shortage of memorable, metal hymns to raise your fist and bang your head to on this all killer, no filler metal journey.

Line-Up:

Fabio Lione - vocals - See also: Angra, Eternal Idol, Lione / Conti, Spirits of Fire, Turilli / Lione Rhapsody, ex-Salvator, ex-Symmetry, ex-Athena, ex-Hollow Haze, ex-Labÿrinth, ex-Magic Kingdom, ex-Rhapsody of Fire, ex-Vision Divine, ex-Kamelot (live), ex-J. Storm, ex-Vision
Christopher Caffery - guitar
Steve DiGiorgio - bass
Mark Zonder - drums

Tracklist:

01. A Second Chance
02. Resurrection
03. Wildest Dreams
04. Into The Mirror
05. Embrace The Unknown
06. My Confession
07. Sea Of Change
08. Shapes Of A Fragile Mind
09. Hearts In The Sand
10. House Of Pain
11. Remember My Name
12. Out In The Rain

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných