Ripper - Return To Death Row (EP) (Digipak Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Sep 2023, 08:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 56 mb

Bio:

Tim ‘Ripper’ Owens is a Grammy nominated American hard rock singer who first gained attention as the lead singer of Judas Priest (1996-2003) and then Iced Earth and Yngwie Malmsteen. Tim currently tours the World as a SOLO artist and performs as the Lead Singer for the band Charred Walls of the Damned with Richard Christy from the Howard Stern show, plus he also sings with Dio Disciples, which is a band celebrating the music of Ronnie James Dio with Ronnie’s band mates and friends.Tim has also started a super group called Project Rock w/ James Kottak ( Scorpions ), Keri Kelli ( Alice Cooper, Slashes Snackpit, John Waite ) Rudy Sarzo ( Whitesnake, Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne, Dio ) Teddy Zig Zag ( Guns N’ Roses, Carol King ). Also, The movie Rockstar ( Mark Wahlberg, Jennifer Aniston ) was loosely based on Tim’s time in Judas Priest! Ripper is managed by Wendy Dio and Niji management! ,Tim ‘Ripper’ Owens is without a doubt among the most important metal vocalists of the past ten years.When he succeeded Rob Halford, joining Judas Priest in May 1996, the press rubbed their eyes, surprised as well as impressed: Owens had previously been a fairly unknown quantity to international music journalists and only a few new of him from the band Winters Bane, but he recorded his first Priest album, Grammy nominated Jugulator (1997) with more aplomb than even insiders had expected. Following successful tours with the British metal legends, the strong studio recording, Demolition (2001), and the live recordings, Meltdown – 98 Live (1998) and Live In London (2003), and the movie Rockstar, that was loosely based on Tim’s experience with Judas Priest, Halford’s return put an end to Owens’ stint with Judas Priest.More or less immediately, he was enlisted by Jon Schaffer to team up with Iced Earth and sang on The Glorious Burdon in spring 2004. Three years later, Owens followed suit with the Iced Earth album, Framing Armageddon (Something Wicked Pt.I), which succeeded the self-titled highly praised debut by his own band, Beyond Fear. Spring 2008 saw Owens move on to join One of the worlds best guitar players Yngwie Malmsteen, debuting with a sensational vocal performance on Perpetual Flame.

Album:

6 new ripping tracks of pure metal from the one and only Tim "Ripper" Owens formerly of Judas Priest!. This bundle comes with a signed CD (jewel case version) and a Ripper guitar pick!.Former JUDAS PRIEST singer Tim "Ripper" Owens will release a new solo album, "Return To Death Row", under the RIPPER banner in late October/early November. The effort will include the song "Embattled", which was made available in July. The track, like the rest of the EP, was produced by Jamey Jasta (HATEBREED) and Nick Bellmore (JASTA, DEE SNIDER). Players on the effort, which will contain Owens's "heaviest songs yet," include Nick Bellmore, Charlie Bellmore (DEE SNIDER, ex-TOXIC HOLOCAUST) on guitar, and Chris Beaudette (JASTA, ENTEIRRO) on bass."The whole part about Jamey Jasta and I talking about this is he wanted to capture what I did a lot in my early career and what I did with BEYOND FEAR and what I did with [JUDAS PRIEST's] 'Jugulator' [album]. His main part, when he first talked to me, he was, like, 'Man, we've gotta do something to capitalize on what you did on 'Jugulator', 'cause it was brutal and it was great, and the vocals on there.' And that was his big thing.People know me that I can sing a lot of different styles of music, and this is probably one of my favorite ways to sing, on this record," Owens added. "I like the straightforward, brutal metal that's still melodic, because it gives you bigger range. You can sing heavy as hell, but you can take it down and sing mellow, you can sing high, clear notes, raspy… I mean, it widens it even more."I think people are really gonna love it," Tim reiterated. "We'll be releasing a new single coming up, a new video, lyric video. And then we're gonna try to get the EP out as soon as we can. Originally we were shooting for the end of October; I don't know if we're gonna make that. I mean, it's done and everything is finalized, but we're just trying to get it out."Asked to elaborate on what Jasta brought to the table, Owens said: "He did Dee Snider's [TWISTED SISTER] last couple of records, and they were a lot heavier for Dee and I think they were some of the best stuff I've heard from Dee in ages. It was such a fantastic [collaboration]. That's what really [convinced me]. I'm, like, 'Man, let's do that.' I think he just was sending me stuff that was, like I said, more aggressive and heavier but true to my vocal ability — kind of, like, 'This is what I want you to do.'"People know that I'm a big fan of heavy guitar riffs and heavy music, and normal vocals," he explained. "I'm not the cookie-cutter guy, but I can do that. Probably on Dee's records, Jamey probably sang some backups to give him maybe a heavy part that needed that [guttural] part that was in the background. I think Jamey was probably, like, 'Hell, yeah, I don't have to do it on Ripper's record because he can do it himself.' But that being said, Jamey would send the vocal ideas that he had for songs, and we would go back and forth, and they were fantastic, his singing. There was a song he sent me — the last track; I can't remember the name of it offhand; the last track on the record — and I couldn't capture what he was doing at the beginning of the song. I'm, like, 'I can't do it.' This sounds like him. He just had this certain thing to it. So I think Jamey enjoys doing things like this 'cause it brings out other parts of the music — probably parts that he grew up listening to. It's like me — I grew up listening to heavy [stuff like] TESTAMENT and SLAYER and ANTHRAX and METALLICA, but also IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST and everybody else. And that was probably the same with him. Jamey grew up listening to hardcore, but he also was listening to PRIEST and MAIDEN and all that stuff as well." When the collaboration was first announced, Jasta said: "Ripper has been one of my favorite voices in metal since [JUDAS PRIEST's] 'Jugulator' arrived 25 years ago. His power, range, and work ethic inspire me daily and I cannot wait for the world to hear the crushing new metal tracks we are creating!"Released in May 2009, Owens's first solo album, "Play My Game", landed at position No. 66 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200. The CD was released via SPV/Steamhammer. The offering consisted of around a dozen brand-new tracks that Owens composed himself or together with renowned friends, such as Bob Kulick, Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA),Mike Callahan (ex-EARSHOT) and John Comprix (BEYOND FEAR, RINGWORM).

Line-Up:

Tim "Ripper" Owens - Vocals - See also: Beyond Fear, Charred Walls of the Damned, KK's Priest, Leviathan Project, The Three Tremors, ex-Brainicide, A New Revenge, Dio Disciples, TRED, ex-Iced Earth, ex-Judas Priest, ex-Killing Machine, ex-Spirits of Fire, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Carthagods (live), ex-Twist of Fate, ex-Winters Bane, ex-Arena, ex-British Steel, ex-Hail!, ex-MegaPriest, ex-Seattle, ex-Soulbender, ex-Trinity, ex-American Dog (live)
Nick Bellmore, Charlie Bellmore (DEE SNIDER, ex-TOXIC HOLOCAUST) on guitar
Chris Beaudette (JASTA, ENTEIRRO) on bass

Tracklist:

01. Die While We're Alive (03:31)
02. Embattled (03:10)
03. The Night (Take It Back) (03:13)
04. Silent Cage (04:14)
05. Heroes Dare (03:47)
06. Return to Death Row (04:41)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných