Journey - Freedom (Japan Edition) (2022)

hudební novinky 2022 / music news 2022
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Apr 2023, 05:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 188 mb

Bio:

Journey is an American rock band formed in San Francisco in 1973 by former members of Santana and Frumious Bandersnatch. The band has gone through several phases; its strongest commercial success occurred between 1978 and 1987, after which it temporarily disbanded. During that period, the band released a series of hit songs, including 1981's "Don't Stop Believin'", which in 2009 became the top-selling catalog track in iTunes history.Its parent studio album, Escape, the band's eighth and most successful, reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and yielded another of their most popular singles, "Open Arms". Its 1983 follow-up, Frontiers, was almost as successful in the United States, reaching No. 2 and spawning several successful singles; it broadened the band's appeal in the United Kingdom, where it reached No. 6 on the UK Albums Chart. Journey enjoyed a successful reunion in the mid-1990s, and later regrouped with a series of lead singers.Sales have resulted in two gold albums, eight multi-platinum albums, and one diamond album (including seven consecutive multi-platinum albums between 1978 and 1987). They have had eighteen Top 40 singles in the US (the second most without a Billboard Hot 100 number one single behind Electric Light Orchestra with 20) six of which reached the Top 10 of the US chart and two of which reached No. 1 on other Billboard charts, and a No. 6 hit on the UK Singles Chart in "Don't Stop Believin'". Originally a progressive rock band, Journey was described by Allmusic as having cemented a reputation as "one of America's most beloved (and sometimes hated) commercial rock/pop bands" by 1978, when they redefined their sound by embracing traditional pop arrangements on their fourth album, Infinity.According to the Recording Industry Association of America, Journey has sold 47 million albums in the US, making them the 28th best selling band. Their worldwide sales have reached over 75 million records, making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time.A 2005 USA Today opinion poll named Journey the fifth best American rock band in history.Their songs have become arena rock staples and are still played on rock radio stations across the world.

Album:

As one of the world’s most beloved rock bands, Journey continues to create new music and thrill audiences night after night in sold-out arenas worldwide in conjunction with AEG as their promoter. Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2018, Journey has 25 gold and platinum albums, including the fifteen-million selling "Greatest Hits" collection, with total sales adding up to 80 million records around the world.Emerging from the pandemic with a supercharged new studio line-up, today the members of Journey unleash the first single “You Got The Best Of Me” off their forthcoming studio album "Freedom" - due out July 8 via Frontiers Music Srl. “You Got The Best Of Me” will be followed this summer by an epic, fifteen-track set of new original songs that brings back the grand scale of the band’s greatest moments, along with updated and bold new directions and sounds."I wanted kind of a punky rendition of Any Way You Want It", says the band’s founding member, guitarist, songwriter and producer Neal Schon about the single. “I usually don't go in saying I'm going to look for something like that, but then it just came to me, like Wheel In The Sky did years ago. It just kind of flew out of my mouth.”While the forthcoming album was made with visions of arena and stadium stages, it started from humble beginnings. In 2020, as COVID swept the globe, Schon was stuck at home like the rest of us. “During the pandemic, there wasn’t much to do”, he says. “I spent a lot of time in my little studio at home, learning how to play keyboards and looping. Some of those ideas ended up being songs. So it kind of came out of nowhere.”As the band’s legend continues to grow larger and the touring gets bigger, "Freedom" will be the first album of new material to be released in eleven years, since 2011’s "Eclipse", and in addition to longtime keyboard player and primary lyricist Jonathan Cain and vocalist Arnel Pineda, one more member was recruited for the upcoming album: bassist extraordinaire Randy Jackson, who had played on Journey’s 1986 album "Raised On Radio"."Freedom" will be released by Frontiers Records in Europe, United Kingdom and Japan. BMG will release the album for the rest of the world.

Line-Up:

Arnel Pineda - lead vocals
Neal Schon - guitars, vocals
Randy Jackson - bass
Jonathan Cain - keyboards, backing vocals
Jason Derlatka - keyboards, backing vocals
Narada Michael Walden - drums

Tracklist:

01. Together We Run
02. Don't Give Up On Us
03. Still Believe In Love
04. You Got The Best Of Me
05. Live To Love Again
06. The Way We Used To Be
07. Come Away With Me
08. After Glow
09. Let It Rain
10. Holdin On
11. All Day And All Night
12. Don't Go
13. United We Stand
14. Life Rolls On
15. Beautiful As You Are
16. Hard To Let It Go (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2022 / NEWS 2022"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní